Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 01-05-2007, 09:48 PM   #41
lookfar

Still only got 568 names - not good Unfortunately this doesn't look like it's going anywhere... what a shame!!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:11 PM   #42
shodan
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Still only got 568 names - not good Unfortunately this doesn't look like it's going anywhere... what a shame!!
Hi Lookfar,

It is a bit disheartening, but I think its because its not in the psyche of the country.......yet. Once it is, more people will sign. There has to be a breakthrough in this area, like a channel 4 documentary of the same quality as the 'Great Global Warming Swindle'.

My intuition is telling me the UK is on the verge of a mass awakening

I heard through the baseline
shodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 08:50 PM   #43
aventurine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shodan View Post
Let's seriously hope you are right.
aventurine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 09:51 PM   #44
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by shodan View Post
Hi Lookfar,

It is a bit disheartening, but I think its because its not in the psyche of the country.......yet. Once it is, more people will sign. There has to be a breakthrough in this area, like a channel 4 documentary of the same quality as the 'Great Global Warming Swindle'.

Hi shodan

I certainly hope that's the case & it happens soon.

I've just checked out the link again & came across the petition to stop restrictions on public photography (which is doing well with 66,633 names so far...oooh numerology there, LOL!), so I've just signed that one too.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Photography/

Let's hope the microchipping one goes just as well....
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
Old 06-05-2007, 10:02 PM   #45
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

i signed that one Lookfar and they sent me back an email from 10 downing street saying that it was unlikely that public photography wil be banned due to the response recieved so far! just hada look and cant find the email i must have deleted it!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:05 PM   #46
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
i signed that one Lookfar and they sent me back an email from 10 downing street saying that it was unlikely that public photography wil be banned due to the response recieved so far! just hada look and cant find the email i must have deleted it!
Oh thanks, that's good news honey The petition is still live though, wonder why they haven't closed it if that's the case?

Am thinking of putting some flyers up for this microchipping petition... what do you reckon.... fancy distributing some with me???
Old 09-07-2007, 10:04 PM   #47
ztevie

This poll is a good measurement for the goverment to see there is actually not much men want microchip, so the scary part is what are they gonna do, to reverse the poll... (P-R-S technic)

Just like go to war, i am sure over 50% don;t want too, again, just tell your own country is being attacked and those who said no before, will now say go!

Last edited by ztevie; 10-07-2007 at 01:17 AM.
ztevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 01:08 PM   #48
gold
Banned

Default Alexis

I've signed, But my only concern is, they may be able to implant molecule sized microchips in us without our knowledge, via vaccinations. If not us our children!
gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 03:16 PM   #49
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold View Post
I've signed, But my only concern is, they may be able to implant molecule sized microchips in us without our knowledge, via vaccinations. If not us our children!
Unfortunately, you are right, they have nano technology............
Old 13-07-2007, 03:30 PM   #50
lookfar

I've just checked the petition again & there are still only 624 names on it
Old 14-07-2007, 12:46 PM   #51
ngawaka19

Thanks limelady,

taken me a while to see this, i bin flatak, only saw this thread by chance when doing a quick look in.
a topic close to my heart, they still want to microchip my dog. someone said to have him shipped out to a friend in the country, and when they coma lookin, say he died. wish it was that easy for us.
arohanui
ngawaka19
Old 26-07-2007, 09:23 AM   #52
chandrakavi
Banned

Unhappy

Ir would be interesting having a petition where if you are not from the UK, you can sign your name and write the Country you are from,
a WORLD WIDE PETITION, not just local, which limits everything.

To HAVE BOTH. No exclusion. We are all interconected.
chandrakavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2007, 05:22 PM   #53
julieray

I have earlier today, tried to add mine and my husband's names to this petition, but when you type in the details and submit, it says that an e-mail will be sent shortly to confirm you wish to be added - well I never got that e-mail.

I am just wandering if this is the reason why there aren't enough names on this petition!!! I will try again, but for the two of us, is very strange indeed.

It would be beneficial, as Chandrakavi has said, if a petition could be drawn up which could be a world wide objection - afterall, they are trying to establish a New World Order - let us establish a NWO Objection to Microchipping.

http://www.jamescasbolt.com/mannequin.htm

If anything could give us hope then read this re the Star Nation
julieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2007, 02:00 PM   #54
alpha

Thumbs up petition

ive signed it to and have told everyone i can think of to do the same.
alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2007, 12:27 AM   #55
alpha

Default micro chipping children

hi did any one else see the program on "the one show" the other day about the latest devices to keep our children safe?.belts with telephone devices, alsorts of stuff, and then, microchipping yer kids! apparently one mother thought itr a grand plan! i talked to my friend about it who isnt informed at present and she said she thoght maddie macans parentsmight think it a good plan considering what happened to her!!! she is dead sound my mate and after i talked to her about "certain information she has obviously changed her view. what freaks me is the fact that i know her really well and shes a really good person and a lot of folk take this manipulation as the truth! as i once did and i am so happy to say not any more! hey guys! im spreading the word to anyone thats listening and their all changing their views! surely with correct information many more will and guess wot!! im telling all that will listen!!! hey, doin the best i can
alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2007, 03:09 AM   #56
shodan
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
what freaks me is the fact that i know her really well and shes a really good person and a lot of folk take this manipulation as the truth! as i once did and i am so happy to say not any more! hey guys! im spreading the word to anyone thats listening and their all changing their views! surely with correct information many more will and guess wot!! im telling all that will listen!!! hey, doin the best i can
Hey Alpha, thats great and inspiring I think I'm on the verge of waking up both my parents and a very close friend. I've been trying for about a year and I tell ya there's been tears and big downers along the way. If you havn't stumbled across ZEITGEIST yet
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
check it out its a great movie for showing people and covers the microchip agenda superbly at the end. Enjoy.

I heard through the baseline
shodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:45 PM   #57
melika
Banned

Default Please explain

i heard if you're microchipped and you go agaiunst the law or you speak out about the truth, or just do something to agravat the government, they will turn off the microchip, what does that mean? will it kill you or will it be like you dont exist?
melika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 01:41 PM   #58
julieray

Quote:
Originally Posted by melika View Post
i heard if you're microchipped and you go agaiunst the law or you speak out about the truth, or just do something to agravat the government, they will turn off the microchip, what does that mean? will it kill you or will it be like you dont exist?
With a bit of luck, we shall never have to answer that question because it will be dead in the water before it has a chance to get off the ground. In one of the video clips I saw, it said that the chip will not be forced on mankind, we will beg to have it because of the terror!!! We will just have to make sure we wake everyone up so that this does not come to pass!!!
julieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2007, 10:23 AM   #59
starseed_fumetto

i am sorry... i am from italy and i can´t sign up... maybe somebody know a petition were can evribody sign up?? or a italian petition ?
starseed_fumetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2007, 11:29 PM   #60
geronimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
UK citizens, please take a minute to sign this important petition
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/No2Microchipping/
I already did, regardless of whether anything will be done, signing something like that is always worth it. Perhaps one day there will be so many petitions delivered to No. 10 that it will be impossible to get out of the door, and the wheels of this unbelievably corrupt government will grind to a halt.

Here's dreaming...

geronimo
geronimo is offline   Reply With Quote