Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 26-02-2008, 03:01 PM   #1
lassemaja

Default Sci-fi? Can microchips control us? How?

Icke have predicted the human micro chipping for a long time, and we see it coming by the day. No doubt about that.

But claiming that the microchip will actually have the ability to remotely control us, via our emotions is kind of a sci-fi claim.
How will this work? Through bombing of radio waves? Will the chip work as a receiver to empower the radio frequencies?
Any sources? Studies? Animal tests?

We have long known that chemicals can alter ones mood and behavior.
But what do we know about the unseen forces?

Thanks for clearing things up for me!

By the way; I found this article on globalresearch.ca:
"On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of Mind Invasive Technology"
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7123
lassemaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 03:12 PM   #2
deca

remember the brain is a electro/chemical devices.
As far as I know they don`t need chips to infulence your behaviour with Radiowaves/microwaves
inserting a chip probadly involves a complcated operation on your brain to insert the chip and places electrodes there. The brain has been hacked and pulsed microwaves can been beamed directly at you and different frequencys, no chip needed. Microwave hearing also look at brain entertainment
just a quick google link (I need to find a better one oneday)http://alanmallinick.com/html/soundlight.html

check out TMS
I also have a thread on here

mind control electronic harrasment
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617

Its a bit slow and I was not well informed when I started this thread but gets better as it progresses
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 26-02-2008 at 03:19 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 03:28 PM   #3
coshh

Whether it has ever been done or not I would think it would be well within current technological capabilities to create something which would be able stimulate the pain and pleasure centers of the brain by remote.
That way you could control for behavior but not for thought.

It might also be technically feasible to create something which would be able to detect a general emotional state and alter it (anxiety vs calm, happy vs despairing).

But I do not think it would be technically feasible to detect specific thoughts and control those using a brain implant.
At times one gets the impression that our society needs to have at least one group to which no tolerance may be shown; which one can easily attack and hate. And should someone - in this case the Pope - dare to approach them he too loses any right to tolerance; he too can be treated hatefully, without misgiving or restraint. - Pope Benedict XVI
coshh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 03:40 PM   #4
deca

Quote:
But I do not think it would be technically feasible to detect specific thoughts and control those using a brain implant
whats these coming soon for your game consol then?
Brain control headset for gamers
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7254078.stm

Quote:
Gamers will soon be able to interact with the virtual world using their thoughts and emotions alone.

A neuro-headset which interprets the interaction of neurons in the brain will go on sale later this year.

"It picks up electrical activity from the brain and sends wireless signals to a computer," said Tan Le, president of US/Australian firm Emotiv.

"It allows the user to manipulate a game or virtual environment naturally and intuitively," she added.

The brain is made up of about 100 billion nerve cells, or neurons, which emit an electrical impulse when interacting. The headset implements a technology known as non-invasive electroencephalography (EEG) to read the neural activity.

Ms Le said: "Emotiv is a neuro-engineering company and we've created a brain computer interface that reads electrical impulses in the brain and translates them into commands that a video game can accept and control the game dynamically."

See how the headset works
Headsets which read neural activity are not new, but Ms Le said the Epoc was the first consumer device that can be used for gaming.

"This is the first headset that doesn't require a large net of electrodes, or a technician to calibrate or operate it and does require gel on the scalp," she said. "It also doesn't cost tens of thousands of dollars."

The use of Electroencephalography in medical practice dates back almost 100 years but it is only since the 1970s that the procedure has been used to explore brain computer interfaces.

The headset could be used to improve the realism of emotional responses of AI characters in games

Tan Le, Emotiv

The Epoc technology can be used to give authentic facial expressions to avatars of gamers in virtual worlds. For example, if the player smiles, winks, grimaces the headset can detect the expression and translate it to the avatar in game.

It can also read emotions of players and translate those to the virtual world. "The headset could be used to improve the realism of emotional responses of AI characters in games," said Ms Le.

"If you laughed or felt happy after killing a character in a game then your virtual buddy could admonish you for being callous," she explained.

The $299 headset has a gyroscope to detect movement and has wireless capabilities to communicate with a USB dongle plugged into a computer.

The Emotiv said the headset could detects more than 30 different expressions, emotions and actions.

They include excitement, meditation, tension and frustration; facial expressions such as smile, laugh, wink, shock (eyebrows raised), anger (eyebrows furrowed); and cognitive actions such as push, pull, lift, drop and rotate (on six different axis).

Gamers are able to move objects in the world just by thinking of the action.

Emotiv is working with IBM to develop the technology for uses in "strategic enterprise business markets and virtual worlds"

Paul Ledak, vice president, IBM Digital Convergence said brain computer interfaces, like the Epoc headset were an important component of the future 3D Internet and the future of virtual communication.

video on link

http://emotiv.com/corporate/

also this
NeuroSky - CTIA 2007

http://www.neurosky.biz/

You are so out of date
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 26-02-2008 at 03:48 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 04:16 PM   #5
coshh

When I say thoughts I mean things you hear in your head not the kind of thing that allows motion.
It is true that we can train machines (and people) to interact to do that sort of thing.
It is not yet the case we could get a machine to actually understand a complex abstract thought though.
At times one gets the impression that our society needs to have at least one group to which no tolerance may be shown; which one can easily attack and hate. And should someone - in this case the Pope - dare to approach them he too loses any right to tolerance; he too can be treated hatefully, without misgiving or restraint. - Pope Benedict XVI
Old 26-02-2008, 04:31 PM   #6
armoured_amazon

Someone posted a video on this site of controlled animals from the 60s. Of course they can control humans via electronics.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 05:30 PM   #7
chicken
Inactive

Quote:
chips to infulence your behaviour with Radiowaves/microwaves
inserting a chip probably involves a complicated operation on your brain to insert the chip and places electrodes there.
AND as you said probably, but it has been said inserted up your nose can be a way to add chip to your head..a special device is used...?

Another way is a recent discovery which I have not seen people on here mention, which is liquid crystal implantation. Apparently inserted into the blood stream so the stuff takes a walk all over the body..

Now how would you remove that one? Blood transfusion?

chicken
chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 05:43 PM   #8
chicken
Inactive

Quote:
But I do not think it would be technically feasible to detect specific thoughts and control those using a brain implant.
How do you know?

Nasa was inserting electrodes into Astronauts to read their thoughts when they went to the moon. A recent study in New Scientist showed electrodes affixed to the throat, voice box area to utilise the sub vocalised speech concept....

Look up Peter Guy Manners regarding cymatics and brain states resonation, sometimes called the Dosimetry Handbook, also utilised by the military...and since the concept of brain states experimentation is part of the Nazi effect on people and as we know part of the new age movement as well by default.

The idea of the word energy then has a different meaning....

Cymatics is the practise of passing pain and pleasure into a human body, but on the main to cure pain. Cymatics is about the passing of sound through liquid, understanding Quantum mechanics will get you to see that it travels faster than the speed of light it is known as generally esoteric technology which I suppose is apt....

sound in liquid good for voice to skull and pain in the body.....it would go some way to explain the phenomena

chicken

Last edited by chicken; 26-02-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 26-02-2008, 05:59 PM   #9
chicken
Inactive

point and shoot sound could be done this way...

chicken
Old 26-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #10
coshh

Sub vocalised thoughts would be detected as sound and read by people not machines.
Direct control this way would not be possible.
Old 26-02-2008, 06:34 PM   #11
shodan
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseMaja View Post
Icke have predicted the human micro chipping for a long time, and we see it coming by the day. No doubt about that.

But claiming that the microchip will actually have the ability to remotely control us, via our emotions is kind of a sci-fi claim.
How will this work? Through bombing of radio waves? Will the chip work as a receiver to empower the radio frequencies?

"On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of Mind Invasive Technology"
Hi, check out the cat and the cow/bull in this clip

I heard through the baseline
shodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 07:23 PM   #12
kanz

I would say yes.

Found this
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #13
lassemaja

I'm sorry to be a critical bastard, but I believe this clip shows how conspiracy theorists link unconnected dots to each other with almost no solid reason what so ever. This clip discredits the credibility the whole "don't-get-chipped-movement" for these reasons:

There seems to be two major reasons why not to get chipped. The first one is the big brother nightmare, and that part of it I totally agree with. That is already a good reason why not to get chipped.

The second reason is far more sci-fi than the first one and it makes this clip non-credible for these reasons:

First of all, the first clip with the animals shows how animals react when an electrode is implanted to their brains, and that is not the same thing as a verichip. Not at all.
What it shows I guess is similar to the controversial "electroconvulsive therapy" (ECT).

Second, approximately 4 minutes in the clip we see two TV-hosts speaking about some professor who "have had an implant inserted to his nervous system... which discovers exactly how the brain sends out signals controlling movement, even sensations such as pleasure and pain."
Then, there is a clip of the professor controlling a robotics hand just by moving his own. As you will see, there is some kind of sensor connected to his arm.
The whole reportage from this media station is bias. Yes, you can brain scan people and measure activity in different parts of the brain telling how the person probably feel. (It can't read thoughts by the way.)
Anyway, it's bias, and we conspiracy theorists can't rely on biased media reportages. Period.
You know yourself how much media distorts information. Just because it fits our belief it's not necessarily truth.

I hope you all will understand what I mean, and I hope I help you to look at things critically, even David's work. This clip shows how easy it is for the media to distort the truth. I might be wrong, but I feel that I need solid evidence to be able to connect the dots.

Thanks for reading.
Old 26-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #14
shodan
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I'm sorry to be a critical bastard, but I believe this clip shows how conspiracy theorists link unconnected dots to each other with almost no solid reason what so ever. This clip discredits the credibility the whole "don't-get-chipped-movement" for these reasons:

There seems to be two major reasons why not to get chipped. The first one is the big brother nightmare, and that part of it I totally agree with. That is already a good reason why not to get chipped.
Hi please don't be sorry the forum is about debate and questioning other peoples beliefs/agenda's

I posted the clip as a reference to the cat and the cow/bull in answer to your original questions below, the bull was controlled remotely, this suggests its perfectly possible via wireless microchips inserted into the brain:

(http://pressesc.com/news/80530072007...oldiers-brains)

Quote:

Quote:
The second reason is far more sci-fi than the first one and it makes this clip non-credible for these reasons:

First of all, the first clip with the animals shows how animals react when an electrode is implanted to their brains, and that is not the same thing as a verichip. Not at all.
What it shows I guess is similar to the controversial "electroconvulsive therapy" (ECT).

Second, approximately 4 minutes in the clip we see two TV-hosts speaking about some professor who "have had an implant inserted to his nervous system... which discovers exactly how the brain sends out signals controlling movement, even sensations such as pleasure and pain."
Then, there is a clip of the professor controlling a robotics hand just by moving his own. As you will see, there is some kind of sensor connected to his arm.
The whole reportage from this media station is bias. Yes, you can brain scan people and measure activity in different parts of the brain telling how the person probably feel. (It can't read thoughts by the way.)
Anyway, it's bias, and we conspiracy theorists can't rely on biased media reportages. Period.
You know yourself how much media distorts information. Just because it fits our belief it's not necessarily truth.
Us conspiracy theorists are the only ones questioning the media and sources posted on the forums. But I'm not endorsing anything, it was a reference point to the animals.

Quote:
I hope you all will understand what I mean, and I hope I help you to look at things critically, even David's work. This clip shows how easy it is for the media to distort the truth. I might be wrong, but I feel that I need solid evidence to be able to connect the dots.

Thanks for reading.
Well I hope thats not as patronising as it sounds Lol! But I know how expressing yourself with text on a thread can be.
but thanks, I look at things critically - even Davids work - omg

There are many many dots to connect.....and you have a healthy attitude shared by all the genuine members on here - a search for the truth and a thirst for facts.

I heard through the baseline

Last edited by shodan; 26-02-2008 at 08:04 PM. Reason: bad grammer
shodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 09:16 PM   #15
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by shodan View Post
Hi, check out the cat and the cow/bull in this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKx1gLCQef8
I noticed the Cyberkinetics was in this one. I have been trying to look into them a bit lately. One on this forum contacted them and was told quite a bit surprisingly enough, its in the mind control electronic harassment thread the reply and all that. I can try to dig it out.

http://www.cyberkineticsinc.com/cont...utus/index.jsp

I had a friend who made me look for cyberkinetics. I was wondering what it really was. I am not sure yet, but they might somehow be connected to a succesfull AI able to have close to or above human intelligence. Either that, or its really cyborg level technology they have gotten to in the not public sections.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 09:23 PM   #16
kblood

By the way, about the mind controlled bull. It seemed like the electric shock in the brain might have been the reason. Having your nervous system zapped directly like that isnt really that surprising to have an effect like that. Every muscle in that poor bull probably pulled together, and then leaving the bull in pain and confused. I wouldnt be surprised if that kind of treatment leaves permanent brain damage. That seems to have been one of the first experiments ever done though...

One of the news I noticed here in Denmark, was an article about how China I believe it was, had found a way to use pigeons as spies, by chipping them. Not only were they able to use the pigeon as a spy, but they could control them as well. Probably not like a remote controlled plane, but enough to make sure they went in the direction needed.

In my oppinion its not worth it being able to get artificial legs, arms or whatever if you get dependant on having electronics in your body. People with a pacemake die when striked with an EMP or are like to... right?

What about people who are chipped, and got robotic prostetics? This seems to be one of Cyberkinetics main goals.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 26-02-2008, 09:27 PM   #17
kblood

http://www.cyberkineticsinc.com/cont...tionsystem.jsp

Here is how easy it is (yes it is high tech, but seems something you can get if you know who to ask), how easy it is to monitor yours or the brain of others. It might very well become the next kind of groundbreaking controller after the Wii controllers.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 27-02-2008, 01:19 AM   #18
lassemaja

[QUOTE=shodan;284422
Well I hope thats not as patronising as it sounds Lol! But I know how expressing yourself with text on a thread can be.
but thanks, I look at things critically - even Davids work - omg

There are many many dots to connect.....and you have a healthy attitude shared by all the genuine members on here - a search for the truth and a thirst for facts.[/QUOTE]

Sorry shodan, I did not intend to sound patronizing. I guess I do sometimes... \/

Anyway... The details is not of greatest importance. As long as we work together on the quest for truth, we will all be enjoying the ride. Thanks to David and many others for making this such a cool trip.

Just say no to the f*****g [email protected]#
Old 27-02-2008, 05:28 AM   #19
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseMaja View Post
Sorry shodan, I did not intend to sound patronizing. I guess I do sometimes... \/

Anyway... The details is not of greatest importance. As long as we work together on the quest for truth, we will all be enjoying the ride. Thanks to David and many others for making this such a cool trip.

Just say no to the f*****g [email protected]#
I agree, we cant expect to agree with everyone and do not have to either. Trying to get everyone researching this stuff to agree would both be a waste of time and impossible.

And I agree with saying no to it of course, the first verychip might not be a control one. The first many chips wont be control chips at all, its too likely that it will get noticed then. I think it much too probable that it will escelate though and become a mind control chip, because the governments would like to have able to control the billions of people as much as possible.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 27-02-2008, 11:16 AM   #20
chicken
Inactive

I still think that the chip is used to enforce some kind of control and to mimic the concept of mental illness, so that it looks natural in a persons demise...hidden....so that is not obvious...I use the word occult as it is negative and not really stepping into the spiritual yet, the links made with the Nazi concentration camps brings the debate into the area of poulation control, social engineering and eugenics. The chip is a silent killer and is and can be used as a assasination tool.

The chip will be the individuals worst nightmare. I am living it...bringing together the threads that relate requires taking society apart and lining it up with key developments and adding in the end result...the desired outcome..is this a on mass thing or is it related to bloodline?

My take on it is that the spirituality is the new science.....its a cover basically for the future of mankind....`alright possibly sounds a bit extreme, but is it?

So we are looking at neo nazi behaviour, concepts and ideas. I still think the message will be delivered through the new age, why? because the traditional religious ideas have somewhat had their day for the masses and things seemed to have stepped into fringe groups that relate and understand technology even if thousands of years old...they are using ambiguos terminlogy which when discussed amount to double think and double speak. The word energy, applies to both the spiritual and the technological....that is just for starters...

Very difficult to take apart and see it on just a conversation level. Trying to put it down on a thread can be difficult since it is such a big subject...Something has to happen that involves shock tatics that get you thinking that was not what it seemed, so you research it to pull apart you experiences and then you realise that actually you possibly have been living a lie...Not nice is it if that happens to you...All that people say is oh!! thats random that, No!! thats your imagination you see I have a years worth of harassment text messages, 15 years of car damage. I have to add it was parked for every one of them.....Not my imagination...family members have had the same harassent as me and they were left alone after, now why wasnt I? They were left messages like, dont interfere here you are not wanted and in something you do not know about and so on.....so this is a family hit.....by something....evil!

Previous history which predicted that the basis of human kind was going to be subjected to mental health screening, this was in 1940, by the Tavistock Institute. The USA, versions of our think tanks are connected to the psychiatric services as is ours. Chipping was an agenda vastly persued by the psychiatric services and the prison services, the agenda is back on as of 2008. I have an article which shows the govt is considering the use of chips in prisoners to replace tags...Bush had implemented that

Its use is infact a ethical nightmare, no redress at all from who is doing it to who implanted you....if it can be done remotely totally then that is a nightmare on top of trying to live with it....

Anyway I think I am chipped though cannot prove it....its impossible to. Only two people have had chips removed ever from my research. Of course their could be more?

yes, the other thing is that I believe from extensive research that the chip can mimic illnesses, like flu, fibromyalgia, ME, fatique, cancer, body vibration etc. Inclusive of learning disabilities like dyslexia

Conventional sites as well as conspiracy sites are saying pretty much the same thing about the concept of electromagnetics into the system, so with this great tool the internet I can see that something is adding up...

The brain has been and still is being tested for new developments and ideas. I think from what has been released via the press the scientist mags, publications etc that they are aware of a lot more that is published and it takes a lot of time to add up the dots. But the dot adding up exercise needs a rounded view and that includes all facts to show it is possible..

Whether we like it or not the notion of mind control can be done in several ways and is a social,political, economic exercise, religious as well inclusive of the rest..

The verichip has been written about a lot, who knows if that is what I have? Lab rats in the field is an extention of those in the hospitals as was done in America and other places to see how we react and behave socially and how we cope with the harassment and torture. I am also cause stalked and this has now become an understanding that the harassment has been linked to organised crime, which makes a lot of sense...random events have a pattern which some people never actually add up as linked....some people are tested and left alone, thus a bad period happened in your life and then you recover

Some do not recover and have periods of time in prison or mental hospitals where a lot of the shit is either a set up or fabricated. Some people die as a result..

Science fiction is and has caught up with speculation, yesterdays science fiction has turned into todays science fact. Mid term ideas proposed by the Huxleys Aldous and Julian gave us a picture that amounted to transhumanism, which is the continued technological impact which is controlled and then the impact is measured.

Moores Law has to be in there somewhere, the use of AI, where self improving computers will just leave man behind. We have hypothetical technology but the transference of the human mind to computer and back in is something BT is looking at....thats real and its on the agenda

the chip will do all at....maturing ideas used on unconsensual victims labelled as mentally ill

If your reality is altered, its a symbol of something deeper......

Last edited by chicken; 27-02-2008 at 11:24 AM.