Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 24-05-2018, 01:55 PM   #121
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

What, you mean current live members of the Royal family?
But Henry Coburg Geoth and Meghan Markle are live members aren’t they? Just imagine being them, you could screw anyone you chose.

I think it’s a pointless exercise trying to convince people that it is in fact horrible to be a Royal. If it was, stories would have leaked out long ago about how horrible it is and they’d make sense. All we’ve currently got at the moment is that it is horrible being under the Royals.

Yes, there are plenty of horror stories about horrible things that have happened to subjects of the royals but not anything horrible which happens to Royals committed by their subjects. I think the Royals have a good time and it is paid for by the subjects, willingly or not.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 09:23 PM   #122
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
there WAS a conspiracy

one of the my little pony gang was on the staff and using their power to control the forum

they are out but i'm not convinced that they have lost all of their influence on the staff

a strange quirk is that your name 'sabrina' is actually the name of the artist who did much of the my little pony cartoons!

its amazing that all the people i clash with have names that link to my little ponies!

the question is: are the staff paying attention?

probably not. They prefer to ignore what i say until it blows up into a massive shit storm that then proves i was right all along

it's incredible and makes me very suspicious
You have little ponies? How cute...

I'm not a newbie - so I am aware of what went on a few years back.
I got bullied off here a few times over the years and had to reset when I came back as my password was too old to work - I remember when people used to be clever and have ideas and inventions on here and actually do stuff ...
If you've been here long enough you'll know mouthing off about staff is a good way to get banned....

I don't need anyone to help me out debating with you thanks - I've survived psycopaths in real life - so I don't need any special pony powers to help me out on a forum ...

Last edited by Sabrina; 24-05-2018 at 09:24 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 09:38 PM   #123
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I know. It's like every click logs you out.

There is no point in holding back any more.
It's like NOW or NEVER.
yes sometimes it logs me out every time I go to a new page

mostly though it happens when I have typed a reply to someone and I hit reply or post

it takes me straight to the log in page

so now I copy and paste replies so I can come right back in and say it

I wonder if this is happening to everyone or just certain people ?

I remember whatsisname with the ALTERATI avatar saying it keeps logging them out too

*edit* a couple of months back maybe longer I went to hit reply to someone and my entire PC went into a weird shut down and it was saying it was sending packages of something somewhere and wouldn't let me do anything until it was sent

so I assumed back then that was some dumb ass working for the cabal who wanted to do something to my PC or put me on a list

stupid fkers should know by now my social media has been full of conspiracy stuff since day one

back when myspace was a thing it was loaded with Icke's vids I could use and also slating the 9/11 official story

people even told me they had to stop being my friend because their company was checking social media and they didn't want to be associated with me in case it got them fired lol

and that's how subservience to the cabal begins

$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ traps

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 24-05-2018 at 09:42 PM.
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 09:42 PM   #124
jaybigjay

can't say its happend to me, perhaps your being singled out for special attention.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 09:44 PM   #125
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
can't say its happend to me, perhaps your being singled out for special attention.
good , it means we're over the target

*edit* the royal we lol

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 24-05-2018 at 09:45 PM.
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 09:50 PM   #126
Sabrina
Inactive

I'm done with the bullying because I have a female username.
A word of advice - don't use a female username and don't let anyone know you are female on here - or you get bullied off.

Bye guys - I'm still in touch with a few other women that have been bullied off - ....

I won't be coming back again.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 09:54 PM   #127
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post

mostly though it happens when I have typed a reply to someone and I hit reply or post

I remember whatsisname with the ALTERATI avatar saying it keeps logging them out too

*edit* a couple of months back maybe longer I went to hit reply to someone and my entire PC went into a weird shut down and it was saying it was sending packages of something somewhere and wouldn't let me do anything until it was sent

so I assumed back then that was some dumb ass working for the cabal who wanted to do something to my PC or put me on a list

stupid fkers should know by now my social media has been full of conspiracy stuff since day one

back when myspace was a thing it was loaded with Icke's vids I could use and also slating the 9/11 official story

people even told me they had to stop being my friend because their company was checking social media and they didn't want to be associated with me in case it got them fired lol

We will have to learn from multiple personality disorder people and start creating altered ego and be a good citizen by day and be a devil by night.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 10:08 PM   #128
elshaper
Inactive

Talking it's a serious business...

I didn't know Royal army has an ice cream van.

Last edited by elshaper; 26-05-2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old 28-12-2018, 07:03 PM   #129
elshaper
Inactive

Don't you think Meghan's first hubby looks strikingly like Harry?
Old 28-12-2018, 07:50 PM   #130
elpressiedente

Yup. Harry, the product of a Vaginally marked breeder for reptilians and the red headed Stable hand marrying a half African once used mud blood, proves the word Royal is evil and degrading to the rest of us who are brainwashed into believing these aliens have some sort of superiority by BLOOD than the rest of us.

Its Blood Worship at its finest.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 02:53 PM   #131
st jimmy

Rachel Meghan Markle's mother, Doria Ragland, is African American.

Rachel Meghan Markle's father, Thomas W. Markle, is an Emmy Award-winning lighting director, who worked on the controversial sitcom Married with children. Markle is of Dutch, English, and Irish descent.
Meghan at 11 years old with (from left to right): nephew Thomas Dooley, father Thomas Markle Sr, and nephew Tyler Dooley.

Rachel Meghan Markle’s married the Jewish film producer Trevor Engelson in 2011, they divorced in 2013.
Markle will be the first black, divorcee, American princess in English history…
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2017/12...us-royals.html
Old 29-12-2018, 04:52 PM   #132
madbomber

I suppose it's redundant to say I'm fed up to the back teeth with the royals and have been since the 1970s. I stand in the queue at the supermarket and there's always five or six articles lauding them. It's Megan's great fashion sense, or Kate's beautiful skin, or some such crap. People lap it all up. Their own worlds may be turning to shit, or all they can afford to eat is beans on toast, but there's always a great royal story to cheer them up. The French had the right idea in 1789.
Old 29-12-2018, 06:12 PM   #133
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

Exact same things as I get - I had one motherboard down from being overloaded with shite every couple of minutes after clearing cache and cookies it was constantly going into overdrive trying to deal with all the shite being placed onto the memory.
I had to start clearing the memory and the cache every five minutes, then the board went altogether. But I am still being logged out by security on new computer every time I make a comment or wait for one minute. And now I am not allowed to post on certain topics. I have also noticed a correlation between times of day and level of security being targeted against me. Unlike many sock puppets, I have never given any abuse or nasty comments against others.
Strange that it coincides with certain hours and therefore suggests it is being done manually. Particularly after I have replied to certain sock puppets who always seem to be in abundance and fucking up all the threads on purpose. Very bad for a "leading" alt forum indeed. I am currently blocked from commenting on certain threads, and as I do not know why, have not re-subscribed due to all the problems. I don't have the time to spare to keep logging in - and usually being told I have entered the wrong details· I would willingly pay the money every year just for David's sake, but since I appear to be targeted then what's the point? I used to be able to clear the cache and log back in, but I am still blocked from posting comments regardless these days. Too much hassle I'm afraid.

Last edited by grimstock; 29-12-2018 at 06:23 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 11:07 PM   #134
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:

I think it's happening to many people.
I get logged out every page I visit or post.
Old 30-12-2018, 05:04 AM   #135
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
The whole thing was very cheap IMO. I don't doubt the sentiment of the couple but the rest of it was tacky. Crap dress, straggly hair-do, Mum with a nose stud, wild African women outside. Herself didn't look very amused either.
The veil was pretty, but I agree her hair was a mess considering it was her wedding day. What was she thinking?! She had loads of nice hairstyles in the past from photos I've seen of her- side parting, wavy styles. She should have worn it loose and waved nicely- would have looked nice with the veil.

The dress- I agree with you on that too- very plain and did not fit well. Princess Eugenie's dress on the other hand was lovely.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 05:07 AM   #136
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
They spend their whole lives getting treated like they're special just for being born, essentially doing nothing at all to deserve it.

I respect people like Elon Musk much more.
Yes, seems the "titles" are enough to them!

I used to like Elon Musk until he started calling the fella who helped rescue those boys in Thailand "pedo guy."

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
Old 30-12-2018, 01:54 PM   #137
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I think it's happening to many people.
I get logged out every page I visit or post.
I have had times where I just get an error 404 for weeks on end then I get to log into the forum and am unable to post. Very weird.

Rod Serling.