Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 01-01-2012, 03:09 AM   #21
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ4life View Post
Angels don't want you worshipping them, and talking to them. Demonic spirits have gone away from God, and want self worship so of course they will appear to you, and communicate in order to decieve you. God wants people to make a choice he wouldn't force himself upon you.
Sounds like Sex Talk , typical Phallic God statements

God wants people to make a choice he wouldn't force himself upon you.

You want Gods' Phallus Forced upon you, like he did Eve?

Last edited by roman piso; 01-01-2012 at 03:13 AM.
roman piso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:43 AM   #22
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman piso View Post
Sounds like Sex Talk , typical Phallic God statements

God wants people to make a choice he wouldn't force himself upon you.

You want Gods' Phallus Forced upon you, like he did Eve?
I guess I can't expect anything better from someone who has a dirty mind. These images go all the way back to Pompeii, and they were not worshipping God there. God doesn't have sex with his creations. Mary's birth is spiritual birth. Cain was concieved through satans seed. They are the tares a tare is a picture of the fleur de lis it on our money. As well as a symbol on merchandise in stores. God wouldn't punish horney angels who slept with women, that had privy members if he was doing the same thing. Its so sad some couldn't be strong against temptations.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:51 AM   #23
roman piso
Banned

Demons + Spirits debunked

Demons are just a reminiscence of "Greek Mythology", derived from the Greek
term "Deamons" and is also a synonym for "Theos" [Gods], or rather "Theos" are "Greator Gods" and "Demons" are the "Lesser Gods" of the Pantheon

A Perfect example of a "Demon", is the Greek Demon-God "Morpheus", the God of Dreams.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morpheus_(mythology)

Quote:
Morpheus Greek: Μορφεύς, Morpheus, or Μορφέας, Morpheas, "shaper [of dreams]") in Greek mythology is the god of dreams,[1] leader of the Oneiroi.[2] Morpheus has the ability to take any human form and appear in dreams. His true semblance is that of a winged daemon, imagery shared with many of his siblings.

Morpheus was the leader of the Oneiroi, the gods or spirits (daimones) of dreams. He manifested himself in the dreams of kings and rulers in the likeness of men as a messenger of the gods.

Morpheus was probably equated with the Dream-Spirit which Zeus sent to visit Agamemnon in the Iliad
Morpheus was Winged alike "Angels", and he is also a "Messenger God", and the term "Angel", means "Messanger", thus "Morpheus" is in fact an "Angel", this is the Origin of Angels, "Morpheus, was the "Angel of the Lord" in Greek Mythology, whom appeared in Dreams, to give them a Message, sent from God [Theos] [Zeus].

Morpheus, makes an Appearance in the Gospel of Matthew, Sent from [Theos] to give a Message, through a Dream.

Mat 1:20
But while he thought on these things, behold, the Angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Mary is conceived by the Holy Spirit, this however, is a Demoness, The Goddess of Childbirth "Eileithyia", She is a Messenger/Angel whom announces coming Births

Quote:
Eileithyia[1] or Ilithyia ( /ɪlɨˈθaɪ.ə/;[2] Ancient Greek: Εἰλείθυια), was the Cretan goddess adopted into ancient Greek religion and myth as the goddess of childbirth and midwifery.
Homer, Iliad 11. 270 ff (trans. Lattimore) (Greek epic C8th B.C.) :
"The sharp sorrow of pain descends on a woman in labour, the bitterness that the hard Eileithyiai (Spirits of Childbirth) bring on, Hera's daughters, who hold the power of the bitter birthpangs."

Callimachus, Aetia Fragment 7 (trans. Trypanis) (Greek poet C3rd B.C.) :
"Naked as with the goodwill of Eileithyia[HOLY SPIRIT] you came forth from your mother's womb."

Statius, Silvae 1. 2. 267 ff (trans. Mozley) (Roman poetry C1st A.D.) :
"May merciful Cynthia [Selene the Moon] hasten the tenth month for the bringing-forth [childbirth], but spare her, Lucina [Eileithyia][HOLY SPIRIT], I pray thee; and thou, O babe, spare thy mother, hurt not her tender womb and swelling breasts."

Last edited by roman piso; 01-01-2012 at 03:52 AM.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:54 AM   #24
kitabatake

Quote:
Angels don't want you worshipping them, and talking to them. Demonic spirits have gone away from God, and want self worship so of course they will appear to you, and communicate in order to decieve you. God wants people to make a choice he wouldn't force himself upon you.

And yet he forces me into hell for making my choice? What is the point? I would rather go down fighting if I do not win at all. I refuse to submit. I am not of your god. I another's son.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:57 AM   #25
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
I will repost what I just proclaimed in another thread, because I want you christians, muslims, and whatever else, to understand just how serious I am about where I stand, and how committed I am to my cause. You cannot, will not, ever change me. I am my god and I am aligned with darker powers because I found truth in them. I have embraced only what has been there within me since I was born. It is why your god denied me. He knows I am another's child.

I am the AZOTHOZ of my soul and of my world. I am the beginning and end of my life. There is no god before me. I have devoured every god who has made an attempt on my soul. I will commit whatever profane ritual that would blaspheme the false god of the Bible. Believe me. I hold nothing back. I never will. This is no laughing matter, as I have, and many have, proclaimed war on christianity, and the disgusting wyrm who sits on the throne of heaven. He will not win.

I AM of my father the devil, and the lusts of my father I will do. He was a liberator from the beginning, and abode not in lies, because there is no deception in him. When he speaks a truth, he speaks of his own: for he is freedom, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me
not.
Here is a song for you
Ed Kowalczyk - Grace Official Video
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:57 AM   #26
kitabatake

Quote:

term "Deamons" and is also a synonym for "Theos" [Gods], or rather "Theos" are "Greator Gods" and "Demons" are the "Lesser Gods" of the Pantheon

A Perfect example of a "Demon", is the Greek Demon-God "Morpheus", the God of Dreams.

Morpheus was Winged alike "Angels", and he is also a "Messenger God", and the term "Angel", means "Messanger", thus "Morpheus" is in fact an "Angel", this is the Origin of Angels, "Morpheus, was the "Angel of the Lord" in Greek Mythology, whom appeared in Dreams, to give them a Message, sent from God [Theos] [Zeus].

Morpheus, makes an Appearance in the Gospel of Matthew, Sent from [Theos] to give a Message, through a Dream.

But while he thought on these things, behold, the Angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Mary is conceived by the Holy Spirit, this however, is a Demoness, The Goddess of Childbirth "Eileithyia", She is a Messenger/Angel whom announces coming Births

"The sharp sorrow of pain descends on a woman in labour, the bitterness that the hard Eileithyiai (Spirits of Childbirth) bring on, Hera's daughters, who hold the power of the bitter birthpangs."

"Naked as with the goodwill of Eileithyia[HOLY SPIRIT] you came forth from your mother's womb."

"May merciful Cynthia [Selene the Moon] hasten the tenth month for the bringing-forth [childbirth], but spare her, Lucina [Eileithyia][HOLY SPIRIT], I pray thee; and thou, O babe, spare thy mother, hurt not her tender womb and swelling breasts."

Ah yes. But I have seen spirits. I never said that they were the daemon of Greek mythology. Call them fallen angels, dark spirits, the fallen brethren of Nephilim. It doesn't matter. The word 'demon' was stolen from Greek and I understand this. The spirits I speak of are called by many names in many languages.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:59 AM   #27
kitabatake

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thlight View Post
Here is a song for you
Ed Kowalczyk - Grace Official Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlsvWa9vWY8&feature=fvst

Music like that is filthy to me. Nice try.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:01 AM   #28
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
Music like that is filthy to me. Nice try.
You didnt even watch it.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:01 AM   #29
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Ah yes. But I have seen spirits. I never said that they were the daemon of Greek mythology. Call them fallen angels, dark spirits, the fallen brethren of Nephilim. It doesn't matter. The word 'demon' was stolen from Greek and I un.derstand this. The spirits I speak of are called by many names in many languages.
Yes, but 100% proves that Christianity is NOT monotheistic, its a POLYTHEISTIC Religion, and the Bible Proves it, because "Jesus", is Son of God, If God has "Children", then Christianty is also a "Pantheon-Type" Religion.

Nephilim are said to be from the "Sons of God" and the "Daughters of Men" aka "Polytheism".

(This is because, Kings where Gods, and they would send there Daughters to marry Foreign Ruling Class Men)

Last edited by roman piso; 01-01-2012 at 04:05 AM.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:03 AM   #30
10thlight
Inactive

The point is nobody can convince anybody anything.
They have to learn themselves.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:06 AM   #31
charlesb
Banned

Quote:
Yes, but 100% proves that Christianity is NOT monotheistic, its a POLYTHEISTIC Religion, and the Bible Proves it, because "Jesus", is Son of God, If God has "Children", then Christianty is also a "Pantheon-Type" Religion.

Nephilim are said to be from the "Sons of God" and the "Daughters of Men" aka "Polytheism".

(This is because, Kings where Gods, and they would send there Daughters to marry Foreign Ruling Class Men)
I'll agree that Christian theology became corrupted by the Romans, to attain a blend of polytheism in the conception of the Son, Father and Holy Spirit. Romanish theology went far too far in identifying separate "persons" in a divine trinity, as this was to make them resemble human persons.

The Christian trinity is a trinity of revelation, not composition. As there is one throne of God, so there is one God, but since the Son was resurrected, he has been given his own throne, a throne of judgement for those who do not believe. So now there are two thrones: the throne of God, and the throne of judgement, but Christ sits on both.

What the Bible refers to by Son is a human, and humans are eponymously not deities. The "sons of God" may simply infer those of the Adamic lineage. There is no polytheism in Christianity, as humans are never treated on a par with Gods, although sometimes angels are referred to as gods, but not capable of worship except as agent of God. This is why Christ refused to accept divine worship, although he would allow men to confess him.

The only deity capable of being worshiped in Christianity is God in the form of God, and the form of God is beyond human conception.

Last edited by charlesb; 01-01-2012 at 08:07 AM.
charlesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #32
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thlight View Post
You didnt even watch it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesb View Post
I'll agree that Christian theology became corrupted by the Romans, to attain a blend of polytheism in the conception of the Son, Father and Holy Spirit. Romanish theology went far too far in identifying separate "persons" in a divine trinity, as this was to make them resemble human persons.

The Christian trinity is a trinity of revelation, not composition. As there is one throne of God, so there is one God, but since the Son was resurrected, he has been given his own throne, a throne of judgement for those who do not believe. So now there are two thrones: the throne of God, and the throne of judgement, but Christ sits on both.

What the Bible refers to by Son is a human, and humans are eponymously not deities. The "sons of God" may simply infer those of the Adamic lineage. There is no polytheism in Christianity, as humans are never treated on a par with Gods, although sometimes angels are referred to as gods, but not capable of worship except as agent of God. This is why Christ refused to accept divine worship, although he would allow men to confess him.

The only deity capable of being worshiped in Christianity is God in the form of God, and the form of God is beyond human conception.
Christian IS A Roman Religion, in Roman and Greek "Mythology", its the exact same, There is only
ONE THRONE, and Yove-Zeus Sits upon it, and Every God in the Greco-Roman Pantheon is a "Son of God".

Zeus IS depicted as a MAN, with a White Beard, upon the HIGHEST Throne, and also
the God of Fire.

Rev 1:14 - His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

The God of the "New" Testament IS "THEOS" an Epithet of Zeus, and Jesus is "Son of Theos", A Son of Zeus, and Roman name for "Zeus" is "Yove", and in Hebrew its written as "Yahveh/Yahweh".

Jesus is a Masculine form of a Greek Goddess of Health.

Ieso (Greek: Ἰησώ, Iēsō) was the Greek goddess of recuperation from illness.
Ieso-US = Jesus [Masculine form of the Goddess Above, whom alike Jesus, is a Healer.

Last edited by roman piso; 01-01-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:27 AM   #33
christ4life

Quote:

No matter what their names are they are still evil spirits, and these are the same spirits that appeared to these ancient people, and gave them their building skills, and knowledge. They just go by different names to match the time period at that time people thought they were gods then they thought they were fairies, now people think they are space aliens its all the same game over again. I have said before people don't want to know history, and they don't learn from it. Maybe some of these people have it in there genes, and no matter what you tell them they will follow their father satan. I can only throw the information out there I can't make anyone believe it. I don't consider myself a christian as this is to me another label. I'm just someone who is learning something new about God everyday, and trying to do what I can about myself with the help of God's word. I don't believe in organized religion. Anything that is holy is not an evil spirit, and from what Jesus did I think people can figure out he was not from an evil seed. Morpheus sounds like the guy from the Matrix but that doesn't surprise me either as this stuff is played out in movies. Gabriel is a heavenly angel that delivered the message to Mary but people can look this up themselves. I don't claim to know everything there ever is to know.

Last edited by christ4life; 02-01-2012 at 06:31 AM.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:34 AM   #34
christ4life

Quote:
Christian IS A Roman Religion, in Roman and Greek "Mythology", its the exact same, There is only
ONE THRONE, and Yove-Zeus Sits upon it, and Every God in the Greco-Roman Pantheon is a "Son of God".

Zeus IS depicted as a MAN, with a White Beard, upon the HIGHEST Throne, and also
the God of Fire.

Rev 1:14 - His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

The God of the "New" Testament IS "THEOS" an Epithet of Zeus, and Jesus is "Son of Theos", A Son of Zeus, and Roman name for "Zeus" is "Yove", and in Hebrew its written as "Yahveh/Yahweh".

Jesus is a Masculine form of a Greek Goddess of Health.

Ieso (Greek: Ἰησώ, Iēsō) was the Greek goddess of recuperation from illness.
Ieso-US = Jesus [Masculine form of the Goddess Above, whom alike Jesus, is a Healer.

Zeus is satan by the way, and he looks like santa claus.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:28 AM   #35
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
yep....
Old 02-01-2012, 08:55 AM   #36
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Zeus is the Father of Jesus Christ, Christ be nasty to you, for insulting his father
Old 02-01-2012, 09:05 AM   #37
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
Zeus is the Father of Jesus Christ, Christ be nasty to you, for insulting his father
lol hahaha
You know that jesus when pronounced in other languages is ha zeus..like spanish ect.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:01 AM   #38
christ4life

Quote:
Nice try but nobody can look upon the face of God, and Zeus is just a wannabe I'm sure God is insulted.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #39
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Nice try but nobody can look upon the face of God, and Zeus is just a wannabe I'm sure God is insulted.
If no body can look upon the Face of God, how do you distinguish him, at least "Zeus" has a Face, and the Power of Thunder.

And the fact "Zeus" as the epithet of "Lord" (Kurios) and "Theos" (God), and his Romanized form "Iove" is pronounced "Yahweh" its YHWH.

Zeus as Jupiter is the Only God, at the time of Jesus with the epithet "God-Father of Father God", a name "Jesus" refereed for his God.

Jesus' Son of Zeus.

Last edited by roman piso; 02-01-2012 at 10:48 AM.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:32 PM   #40
charlesb
Banned

Quote:
.... and his Romanized form "Iove" is pronounced "Yahweh" its YHWH.
The Jews never pronounced YHWH as too holy to speak, so to say that Jove was pronounced by the name of the Jewish God in untrue.

Also

Quote:
The Indo-European root dyeu- is the basis of many words for God in various languages, and connotes shining or youth. Older Latin forms had a D in the beginning which was dropped, e.g. Diespiter, enhancing the similarity, but this appears to be coincidental. (Interestingly, the root "survives" almost directly in modern French, but this is again somewhat coincidental.) See also Hindi deva and Shiva, which are related.

Jehovah comes from the Hebrew havah, or to be.
posted by dhartung at 9:19 PM on January 23, 2005
See here
charlesb is offline   Reply With Quote