Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 22-04-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
bemore

Default Awake????

After reading certain things on here (which I think im not allowed to discuss openly ) ive kinda got the feeling that I have missed something on here in the last couple of days.

I kinda get the picture though (I think) and like anything I hear about I stay open minded till I can get all the correct facts.

Anyway..........Awakening........is it really happening or are we led to believe that it is...........

Are enough numbers awakening to actually make a difference before its too late???

TBH what I read about.........is completly different to what I see in real life. I dont see no awakening going on.......not in huge numbers like I believed over the last few years. When I present people with evidence of potential misdoings they just laugh it off...........someone said to me "we all know the goverment is bent, whats new???"

What are peoples thoughts on the current situation of the masses becoming informed on what potentially could be going down around the world???

TBH at this rate I dont think there is going to be enough openminded people to make a difference...........even when shit starts to hit the fan big time then people will still believe the television over the evidence that I present.

Anybody else having similar thoughts???
Old 22-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
Banned

Awakened only means do you know the diference between right and wrong. There's LOADS of people on Gods side for the comming battle ahead, chill and dont get too caught up in this negative truth movement is my advice .

Trust me god works in mysterious ways , now go an have fun tonight

Last edited by 91181; 22-04-2011 at 06:45 PM.
91181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #3
bemore

HOW do you know that there is enough people???

Having a feeling about it just doesnt cut it with me im afraid.....I would rather keep informing and informing people.
Old 22-04-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
reptilianwizard
Inactive

You can only convince people if they think it will benefit them being convinced. Ignorance is bliss when it comes to the darker truths, people just don't wana hear it.

I was trying to tell a friend the difference between a contrail and chemtrail in the beer garden yesterday and his reply was 'I don't wana hear about your bullshit'. This is after I recently tried enlighten him to the 9/11 facts and he shut me down that time too saying I was brainwashed and that it couldn't have possibly been an inside job.
reptilianwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 07:09 PM   #5
verndewd
Banned

awakening simply means to be made aware. the content and context is case dependant. For the most part political wakening rules the day. On a smaller scale spiritual awakening is also gaining steam.

It is happening its just not happening in the context we think it is or should be.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #6
bemore

You have all put some good points forward.

Do you think there is such thing as a "tipping point" with relation to an awakening.....what percentage would it be???
Old 22-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #7
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
You have all put some good points forward.

Do you think there is such thing as a "tipping point" with relation to an awakening.....what percentage would it be???
a tipping point is only reached by people facing their mortality, so it would require a global catastrophe or conflict. conveniences mask any want for elevation or evolution. so they must be done away with to force the choice.

I think about 10% might not need that for their own personal tipping points, the masses however are really blind to any notion other than convenience and persuit of desire.

Last edited by verndewd; 22-04-2011 at 08:57 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #8
mangomon

To be honest i think is gonna be too late. Things are not gonna end up well for most people, just look today. The only way we can get ''saved'' from this evil if another race or our creator saves us like aliens.

I've been looking up on that project blue beam and how they are planning a fake alien invasion and i was thinking of a theory , which is that the people who are supposedly living in the moon are the ones who gonna be invading and gonna be categorize as ''aliens'' when they are not.

But going back , the truth to an ignorant person is ridiculous as hell so that is a big problem. Plus if this blue beam project actually does go down imagine how religious people gonna start acting they gonna fall for it right away and give into ''antichrist''.
mangomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 10:43 PM   #9
uforia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
After reading certain things on here (which I think im not allowed to discuss openly ) ive kinda got the feeling that I have missed something on here in the last couple of days.

I kinda get the picture though (I think) and like anything I hear about I stay open minded till I can get all the correct facts.

Anyway..........Awakening........is it really happening or are we led to believe that it is...........

Are enough numbers awakening to actually make a difference before its too late???

TBH what I read about.........is completly different to what I see in real life. I dont see no awakening going on.......not in huge numbers like I believed over the last few years. When I present people with evidence of potential misdoings they just laugh it off...........someone said to me "we all know the goverment is bent, whats new???"

What are peoples thoughts on the current situation of the masses becoming informed on what potentially could be going down around the world???

TBH at this rate I dont think there is going to be enough openminded people to make a difference...........even when shit starts to hit the fan big time then people will still believe the television over the evidence that I present.

Anybody else having similar thoughts???
you and I can not awake anyone, it is God that awaken everyone using me and you.

if the ego (me) does not give the credit to God, the ego on the other side would resist the truth. But if you remove the ego by mentioning the name of God, the risestance gets removed.

when we remove the ego we become love, and we communicate love the ego of the other person starts turning to love.

it is difficalt to awaken someone to the conspirasy, first try to intriduce the person to the divine spiritual demention using the opening post in this thread which been given to me to give:
www.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=137880 when I share it with people I get reactions like: interisting, thought provoking, kool etc. but people always ask where you get this from, and I usually say to give the credit to God for it, because he is the source.

don't take my word, try it and see for yourself.

well the link is not working for some reason, but if you go to the meditation forum, you will see a thread titled (blunt), that is if you realy truly sure you want to awaken others.

God bless

Last edited by uforia; 22-04-2011 at 11:00 PM.
uforia is offline   Reply With Quote