Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 14-04-2011, 08:55 PM   #61
wisdom_vessel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmade View Post
No freewill? How does that work?... I'm all ears
As a so called asleep individual you are controlled by your thoughts and, well form in general... outside influences etc. When aligned with the now, thought ceases to exist and the former programmed reality is acknowledged as fallacy automatically. And then the paradox comes to be. It's truly hard to put in words. The universe plays out. You are the dance. It's a game. simple yet complex when thought about. I don't want to get into any philosophical debates with anyone on here (just by the way). When in this reality perception is just majorly different...
wisdom_vessel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 09:08 PM   #62
ftil

[
Quote:
B]wisdom_vesse[/B]l wrote:

lol... There is no free will. And yes I am possessed. By life.. The way I explain it might sound weird but to me the flow is all sane... Nothing can be more natural than this. There's no separate entity possessing me. I am. period... The way I breath was extremely weird at one stage but it's normal now. It almost stopped in fact... I eat, and sleep yes.
Hm...my experience was very different. No free will...... breathing.... almost stopped. That's is really weird. No thoughts, no feelings........ You are telling that it is enlightenment. It sounds more like possession.

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #63
manmade
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisdom_vessel View Post
As a so called asleep individual you are controlled by your thoughts and, well form in general... outside influences etc. When aligned with the now, thought ceases to exist and the former programmed reality is acknowledged as fallacy automatically. And then the paradox comes to be. It's truly hard to put in words. The universe plays out. You are the dance. It's a game. simple yet complex when thought about. I don't want to get into any philosophical debates with anyone on here (just by the way). When in this reality perception is just majorly different...
I get what you're saying and I think I agree. Kinda.. But it sounds like the universe is in control and has it's own agenda and we're puppets, right?

This woman once said to me that 'God' or the Universe/Source is our slave. It is our tool. It's all around us in abundance. It has no thoughts, no understanding of good or bad and it has no ability to judge and has no intention of any kind. God is used by some beings for 'good' things and by other beings for 'bad' things.

I don't know if she's right. But I've never heard anyone else say that. It rings true to me. It seems to 'fit'. I tried it on for size and I've been transforming my life ever since. It seems to be all about taking back our power and using it and shaping and nurturing the little 'I' in amongst the big 'IT'.

I've been in the same state you are in before. It's a lovely place to be in but it's just one step, it's part of the process and not the end goal. There are deeper layers to go into and much more to experience.

Anyway, you said you don't want a debate so please don't feel compelled to reply. I appreciate you sharing what you did.

Last edited by manmade; 14-04-2011 at 09:12 PM.
manmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #64
wisdom_vessel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmade View Post
I get what you're saying and I think I agree. Kinda.. But it sounds like the universe is in control and has it's own agenda and we're puppets, right?

This woman once said to me that 'God' or the Universe/Source is our slave. It is our tool. It's all around us in abundance. It has no thoughts, no understanding of good or bad and it has no ability to judge and has no intention of any kind. God is used by some beings for 'good' things and by other beings for 'bad' things.

I don't know if she's right. But I've never heard anyone else say that. It rings true to me. It seems to 'fit'. I tried it on for size and I've been transforming my life ever since. It seems to be all about taking back our power and using it and shaping and nurturing the little 'I' in amongst the big 'IT'.

I've been in the same state you are in before. It's a lovely place to be in but it's just one step, it's part of the process and not the end goal. There are deeper layers to go into and much more to experience.

Anyway, you said you don't want a debate so please don't feel compelled to reply. I appreciate you sharing what you did.
Previously I would ponder over/think random thoughts. In fact the majority of people in existence do this.. This again is proof that you do not have free will (on the lower level)....currently life plays out spontaneously (mostly). Yet the paradox lies in the fact that this constant spontaneity and synchronicity does not at all seem abnormal or as if 'I' am being controlled by an external force and the lack of freewill is now realised on lets say a higher level (actually there are no 'levels', I'm just making a point) .. lol, the simplicity of it is the cosmic joke, i guess.. non-duality. Only funny when realised fundamentally.

Last edited by wisdom_vessel; 14-04-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Old 14-04-2011, 09:47 PM   #65
wisdom_vessel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
[

Hm...my experience was very different. No free will...... breathing.... almost stopped. That's is really weird. No thoughts, no feelings........ You are telling that it is enlightenment. It sounds more like possession.
I am still human lol. I do think when the situation requires it. And 'I' do have emotions... I am not possessed. there is no 'I' to be possessed. Besides if I was possessed, I would be crawling on my back up a wall speaking Latin. No? I have mentioned before on this thread that this is not a superhuman accomplishment, far from it.

Last edited by wisdom_vessel; 14-04-2011 at 09:48 PM.