Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 10-10-2007, 08:14 PM   #1
serpentoffire

Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time
Question Earthquakes and 3th chakra

After I found the relation between kundalini energy flux and sun spot activity, I want to share another kind of experience.

Ever before a seismic activity like an earthquake my 3th chakra goes in overrun.

Has anybody experienced the same ?

SOLAR SUN SPOT MONITOR: http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html
EARTHQUAKE MONITOR: http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:26 PM   #2
edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentoffire View Post
After I found the relation between kundalini energy flux and sun spot activity, I want to share another kind of experience.

Ever before a seismic activity like an earthquake my 3th chakra goes in overrun.

3th ? Is that wheres the NAVAL connection ?
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:37 PM   #3
serpentoffire

Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time
Talking Chakras quick course

Old 11-10-2007, 03:10 PM   #4
serpentoffire

Question Nobody?

Quote:

Nobody?

Old 20-10-2007, 05:08 AM   #5
uchiha
Inactive

sigh

im starting to get annoyed and borderline angry with people on this forum who
Address astral projection.. chakra unlocking and conscious awakening like it is a piece of cake.

Do you even realize what your saying?

Every text i have ever read regarding chakra barriers strictly says it is way to dangerous to do without a formal teacher or master to guide you slowly through the process...

Astral projection? are you kidding me. you are phasing back into spirituality most people dont dream of

Enlightenment awakening or Illumination?

Either you people are incredibly stupid
Or are incredibly kind naive and wish to just casually chat about the secrets of the human body and SUPERNATURAL occult knowledge

Im sorry but to me someone who could access their Chakra would LITERALLY be a superhuman

So PLEASE PLEASE i beg you (No sarcasm intended) to impose some wisdom on me about chakra because i know decent amount and NOWHERE have i found a willing book or lesson on how to do it and KNOW you have done it decisively.

I for one. would not be posting on the david icke forums if i could achieve what i consider Superhuman like power
And Ultimate ascension of the human body and consciousness
uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2007, 08:44 PM   #6
serpentoffire

Unhappy ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha View Post
I'm starting to get annoyed and borderline angry with people on this forum who address astral projection.. chakra unlocking and conscious awakening like it is a piece of cake. Do you even realize what your saying?
If I decided to write this experience is why I found a relation between natural energies and body energies. I only would to know if somebody have had the same experience. A simple Yes/No in enough.

Quote:
Every text i have ever read regarding chakra barriers strictly says it is way to dangerous to do without a formal teacher or master to guide you slowly through the process...
$$$$$$$ or €€€€€€€ . My teacher is God and my master is my guardian angel, for free.

Quote:
Astral projection? are you kidding me. you are phasing back into spirituality most people dont dream of Enlightenment awakening or Illumination?
Where did I write about 'astral projection' ?

Quote:
Either you people are incredibly stupid or are incredibly kind naive and wish to just casually chat about the secrets of the human body and SUPERNATURAL occult knowledge
We are in democracy and we like to chat about what we want. Do you think we can't? I don't found here stupid or naive persons.

Quote:
I'm sorry but to me someone who could access their Chakra would LITERALLY be a superhuman. So PLEASE PLEASE i beg you (No sarcasm intended) to impose some wisdom on me about chakra because i know decent amount and NOWHERE have i found a willing book or lesson on how to do it and KNOW you have done it decisively.I for one. would not be posting on the david icke forums if i could achieve what i consider Superhuman like power And Ultimate ascension of the human body and consciousness
Well, but what do you want? (I'm lost in translation)

Old 20-10-2007, 08:58 PM   #7
uchiha
Inactive

ya.. you fail to answer any of my questions. im sorry if you percieve me as coming off as angry or rude but im tired of all this

Its my lifelong goal since i was 19 to truly find the answers to all of these things. and when i see people talking about feets which to me are at the top of the totem pole in personal enlightenment and progression i get frustrated and yes i am calling people out to prove it and/or help (me)
Old 20-10-2007, 09:54 PM   #8
serpentoffire

Thumbs up

Quote:
ya.. you fail to answer any of my questions. im sorry if you percieve me as coming off as angry or rude but im tired of all this

Its my lifelong goal since i was 19 to truly find the answers to all of these things. and when i see people talking about feets which to me are at the top of the totem pole in personal enlightenment and progression i get frustrated and yes i am calling people out to prove it and/or help (me)
So If I understood (sorry I'm not English) you know a lot of these stuff but you don't have any progression. I have not proof but only a lot of evidences.

These evidences are evident only to persons that have chakras opened and kundalini raised. I can't show you nothing because our normal sense are not able to receive this kind of waves. It is like you have an AM radio and I transmit instead in FM. You don't listen nothing, but this don't mean that I'm not transmitting, but that you are not able to receive.

Personally I think that all this stuff is possible only if your body is equipped by an enabling technology. This technology is inside our DNA. This means that on this earth there are two tribes, one with normal DNA and one with muted DNA. Yes, this sound like a film, X-men for instance.

So if you have a muted DNA you could have a spontaneous opening of all chakras and the automatic rising of kundalini energy through the spine. If you are a normal person you lose a lot of money following yoga/reiki/rebirthing masters, reading silly books and asking for proofs of what for me it is a normal experience of life.

I'm available to respond you more deeply via private messages.

Last edited by serpentoffire; 20-10-2007 at 10:01 PM.
Old 20-10-2007, 11:18 PM   #9
uchiha
Inactive

Quote:
So If I understood (sorry I'm not English) you know a lot of these stuff but you don't have any progression. I have not proof but only a lot of evidences.

These evidences are evident only to persons that have chakras opened and kundalini raised. I can't show you nothing because our normal sense are not able to receive this kind of waves. It is like you have an AM radio and I transmit instead in FM. You don't listen nothing, but this don't mean that I'm not transmitting, but that you are not able to receive.

Personally I think that all this stuff is possible only if your body is equipped by an enabling technology. This technology is inside our DNA. This means that on this earth there are two tribes, one with normal DNA and one with muted DNA. Yes, this sound like a film, X-men for instance.

So if you have a muted DNA you could have a spontaneous opening of all chakras and the automatic rising of kundalini energy through the spine. If you are a normal person you lose a lot of money following yoga/reiki/rebirthing masters, reading silly books and asking for proofs of what for me it is a normal experience of life.

I'm available to respond you more deeply via private messages.
ya thanks for your insight and if you wish to PM me i would appreciate it with some advice

To answer your question i have been studying this occult information
On a spiritual/worldly/bodily scale for years now

I have been an athlete my entire life
and eaten to the best of my ability since i was 15 (Proper diet)
I have an intimate understanding of spirituality etc
Ive read several books and practices (for free so it isnt the $ which concerns me)

My concern is people talk like they have achieved it and i KNOW they haven't

if they did.. they wouldnt be here.. ok

IF they ascended their consciousness to that of an initiated monk (CLO/Thoth/) etc

JUST... UGH!!!!
Old 21-10-2007, 10:11 AM   #10
asentinel

Smile Hello

Quote:
ya thanks for your insight and if you wish to PM me i would appreciate it with some advice

Ive read several books and practices (for free so it isnt the $ which concerns me)

____
If you have not, how do you know they have not???
____

____
why not?
____

IF they ascended their consciousness to that of an initiated monk (CLO/Thoth/) etc
____
We all have a purpose to be here, and progress as we ourselves see fit to do so. There is no competition. Just open your heart to yourself. Be content with the love that comes to you in your life. Do not compare yourself to anyone. Give yourself credit for what you have achieved.
____

JUST... UGH!!!!
____
be at peace!!!!

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE??
"~~*Star Child*~~child of the stars ~knowledge and creativity ~contained in all ~the universe ~is yours ~for the asking ~be reminded ~of your connection ~because it is continuous ~it is only you ~who choose confusion ~from time to time ~forgetting ~your heritage! ~love..."
asentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 11:58 AM   #11
serpentoffire

Talking

Quote:

JUST... UGH!!!!
UGH you too.

Your are the second athlete I found with the same questions and skepticism. You could share your time with adimon:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/member.php?u=8408

I'm not a priest or a monk, I didn't do a minute of meditation, yoga or similar practices. I'm realist like you and before to believe to something I need a proof or a evidence. So from this point of view we are similar.

I'm an engineer and I like quantum physic. I started to study occultism, statanism and freemasonry only since one year when my company was acquired by another drivern by Freemasons. I found casually on youtube the Davide Icke's video "The Secret of Matrix". I felt in myself that what he was talking was exactly what it was happening to me. Now I'm able to give a name to what it is growing in my body.

I don't know who you know that talks about superpower without having nothing, but this world is full of charlatans so your skepticism is justified.

Old 21-10-2007, 06:32 PM   #12
uchiha
Inactive

yeah thanks ... atleast someone is talking rationally about all this

look i try and meditate and find this consciousness
And i feel at peace with nature and its creatures

Etc etc

its just.. Chakra to me... whether it be naturally or Even in cartoons

is the unlocking of the human bodies true potential while on the earthly plain

to speak of it lightly is just.... confusing to me

We continue to search for the answers i guess
Old 22-10-2007, 06:52 AM   #13
asentinel

Default dont you think you have powers to be great already

Quote:

Etc etc

Being an athlete, and having such discipline leaves me in awe, and as for meditation, I am not a disciplined do-er, all flows in its good time. Struggling to open chakras? I would not speak lightly of it because the body is a marvel isn't it? Some things just started to happen, and I was always aware of co-indicences and knowledge which other people were a bit "spooked" by. It has been a handicap to social interaction and connection, so don't be too frustrated or feel left out. Give yourself credit for your health and skills, and gratitude for a good gene pool which your parents gave you to achieve what to others is surely superhuman.

I would rather go to a movie and eat chocolate!

To Open the Heart Chakra? I suggest forgetting about yourself and your journey and just lose yourself in doing something from the heart for someone else, see someone's pain and try to aleviate it, and then try to fall in love and lose yourself in that beautiful feeling. Notice everything of beauty around you and drink it in before it is too late, concentrate on it, confirm it, affirm the existence of everything wonderful on earth. See your pets, and garden or whatever nature you say you engage with in celebration! Don't blink because all is fragile and grab it with both hands.

"~~*Star Child*~~child of the stars ~knowledge and creativity ~contained in all ~the universe ~is yours ~for the asking ~be reminded ~of your connection ~because it is continuous ~it is only you ~who choose confusion ~from time to time ~forgetting ~your heritage! ~love..."
asentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 07:57 AM   #14
serpentoffire

Wink Chakras and quantum physic

Quote:

Etc etc

Check this site. You will find the answer:
http://www.usa-int.com/SDAILABS/AVT.html

(Write me if you don't understand)

Old 25-10-2007, 10:19 PM   #15
pleasuredome
Inactive

i dont feel anything from my 3rd chakra buti do get dizzy when one is going to happen in the UK, except that for at least 2 weeks i felt dizzy before the peruvian earthquake that hit recently. during those 2 weeks there was a minor earthquake in manchester.
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2007, 11:08 PM   #16
serpentoffire

Question 1st chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasuredome View Post
i dont feel anything from my 3rd chakra buti do get dizzy when one is going to happen in the UK, except that for at least 2 weeks i felt dizzy before the peruvian earthquake that hit recently. during those 2 weeks there was a minor earthquake in manchester.
I saw you have some problem with your 1st chakra. Do you have already all chakras opened or some only?

Old 26-10-2007, 07:45 PM   #17
pleasuredome
Inactive

Quote:
I saw you have some problem with your 1st chakra. Do you have already all chakras opened or some only?
i've got no idea of what state my chakras are in. i dont know much about the subject to be honest. its my sacral that gets a buzzing feeling sometimes, would that be the 2nd chakra?
Old 26-10-2007, 08:33 PM   #18
serpentoffire

Wink 2th chakra

Quote:
i've got no idea of what state my chakras are in. i dont know much about the subject to be honest. its my sacral that gets a buzzing feeling sometimes, would that be the 2nd chakra?
Yes but you should feel like a vortex traversing your pelvic area and rotating in anti-clockwise (I don't know if for everybody it's so).
1st (anus) and 2th chakra are involved in sexual stimulation (low or high).

Old 26-10-2007, 10:19 PM   #19
pleasuredome
Inactive

all i can say is that its very acute, the buzzing feels like its in a very small area about 2 inches below my bellybutton. so its difficult to tell if its rotating at all, let alon which direction. but i'll concentrate more on it when i feel it again and see if i find out.

i was thinking of buying a piece of carnelian for it. is that a good idea?
Old 27-10-2007, 12:41 PM   #20
serpentoffire

Quote:
all i can say is that its very acute, the buzzing feels like its in a very small area about 2 inches below my bellybutton. so its difficult to tell if its rotating at all, let alon which direction. but i'll concentrate more on it when i feel it again and see if i find out.

i was thinking of buying a piece of carnelian for it. is that a good idea?
Quartzes are good for all chakras.