Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2017, 05:57 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
David Icke has failed to call out white supremacy as a problem and as a tool used by the NWO.

Yet countless times he has complained about progressives.
I follow davids work and his headlines and he has been very critical of the trump regime

He has complained about the progressives probably for the reason that they are being duped into acting as a bulldozer of the NWO to sweep aside anything that might present a barrier to the creation of the NWO world government

People are not being streetwise here and looking beyond the simplified narratives being pushed by the corporate media and the cabal controlled education system

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
We have an outright fascist regime in control of the United States, and if you think Social Justice Warriors are a bigger problem than white supremacists in the White house, well then I really question your motives.

Is he just another Alex Jones, I really have to wonder.
But the trump regime is not the real power, it is just a group of guys who will be thrown out soon

The real power that is moving a big agenda on regardless of who gets the presidency is what the whole conspiracy thing is about because they are the people who are really in control

Trump will be old news soon enough but the NWO agenda will still be there moving forward
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 05:59 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBZD View Post
The nazis were defending the idea of slavery surely people on this site are against slavery. I thought that was what the NWO were trying to set up.
were they defending the idea of slavery or were they objecting to the removal of a statue of a confederate leader who lead their part of the country in a civil war?

Slavery is part of that story but another part of the story is the role of the rothschilds in stoking that war and in supporting the slave owning cotton growers
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:03 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
and pedophiles have a right to defend pedophila too I guess.

I wonder if there was a statue of a pedophile erected, would these people think that the pedophile statue should not be brought down.

The fact is that the City Council voted to bring the statue down which is on PUBLIC PROPERTY.

So what exactly is the big deal ?
the big deal is that this isn't really about that statue

the removal of the statue is just one of thousands of changes being pushed on society as part of a NWO agenda

on order to recruit support for their agenda they play the race card so that people get duped into thinking that the people behind all this care about black people

they don't

the NWO does not give a fuck about black people

it doesn't give a fuck about gay people or women

It is simply duping those people to use them as a bulldozer to attack society which they want to refashion into something else

The question we ALL need to be asking is: 'what society are they trying to build' and 'do we support that?'
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:11 PM   #24
georgesmiley
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Land of the Flea
Posts: 2,132
Likes: 795 (402 Posts)
Angry

democracy sucks then - look at south africa

blacks git their rule and start beating up on whatey - but sokay - they be in the majority.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:11 PM   #25
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I follow davids work and his headlines and he has been very critical of the trump regime

He has complained about the progressives probably for the reason that they are being duped into acting as a bulldozer of the NWO to sweep aside anything that might present a barrier to the creation of the NWO world government

People are not being streetwise here and looking beyond the simplified narratives being pushed by the corporate media and the cabal controlled education system



But the trump regime is not the real power, it is just a group of guys who will be thrown out soon

The real power that is moving a big agenda on regardless of who gets the presidency is what the whole conspiracy thing is about because they are the people who are really in control

Trump will be old news soon enough but the NWO agenda will still be there moving forward
Yes DI has been critical of the Trumpet regime.

that's pretty much his default position though to critisize any regime.

What is telling is that he has called out the controlled progressives by name yet I am yet to hear him say ANYTHING as to white supremacy being used as a tool Ny the NWO.

He had a perfect opportunity to do so here, but apparently he just attacked "liberals"

If this is true, and I'm just going by what the OP said well then DI

IS playing into the left/right paradigm

IS playing into the deep state manipulation and psy op.

And IS defending white supremacy
And that would be sad.

As for Trump, of course he is not the real power, but the fascists who put him into power ARE. They will still be here whether you have a so called leftist or conservative.

Its fascism that lies behind all of these puppets.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:12 PM   #26
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post
democracy sucks then - look at south africa

blacks git their rule and start beating up on whatey - but sokay - they be in the majority.
Fake news.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:14 PM   #27
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,234 (713 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Yes DI has been critical of the Trumpet regime.

that's pretty much his default position though to critisize any regime.

What is telling is that he has called out the controlled progressives by name yet I am yet to hear him say ANYTHING as to white supremacy being used as a tool Ny the NWO.

He had a perfect opportunity to do so here, but apparently he just attacked "liberals"

If this is true, and I'm just going by what the OP said well then DI

IS playing into the left/right paradigm

IS playing into the deep state manipulation and psy op.

And IS defending white supremacy
And that would be sad.

As for Trump, of course he is not the real power, but the fascists who put him into power ARE. They will still be here whether you have a so called leftist or conservative.

Its fascism that lies behind all of these puppets.
Then maybe you are wrong about white supremacy
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:16 PM   #28
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Fake news.
if you look at any situation where there has been a revolution it is always followed by a period of bloody retrobution often known as a 'terror'

so imagine how some people must be feeling when they hear progressives like you constantly attacking white people and harping on about slavery

slavery ended a long time ago and it was white people who ended it

So really its being used as a way to continue a persecution complex which can easily then turn into a retrobution mindset which would lead to a bloody terror

and you wonder why folks won't give up their guns!

Listening to people like you would be enough to make anyone go out and buy a gun!

South africa is a perfect example....there is no peace and reconciliation....there is only the genocide of white farmers who were made by the government to disband their militia that they used as protection
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:21 PM   #29
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
If this is true, and I'm just going by what the OP said well then DI.
well have you asked the OP what they are basing that on?

also with all the events happening so fast now i don't think it is always a good idea to jump to a conclusion

for example with this car crash thing it does seem to fit into a pattern of vehicles being used at the moment doesn't it?

so maybe we need to be sure if this really was just some random kid performing an act of violence or if there is more to the story
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:22 PM   #30
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

There is no genocide of white farmers.

Because people are killed by crime does not make it genocide. White supremacists love to use hyperbole, lies, and exaggerations to push their agenda.

Blacks are murdered at a far higher rate than whites in south Africa. That is a fact.

what's happening in south Africa is that crime is high in certain areas. Its not "white genocide"

that's fake news.
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:24 PM   #31
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
There is no genocide of white farmers.

Because people are killed by crime does not make it genocide. White supremacists love to use hyperbole, lies, and exaggerations to push their agenda.

Blacks are murdered at a far higher rate than whites in south Africa. That is a fact.

what's happening in south Africa is that crime is high in certain areas. Its not "white genocide"

that's fake news.
can you please tell me the number of white farmers killed over the last decade?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:39 PM   #32
TBZD
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 28
Likes: 15 (12 Posts)
Default Charlottesville

[QUOTE=iamawaveofthesea;1062951769]well have you asked the OP what they are basing that on

I was basing it on the FACT that David Icke has not criticised the nazis killing and injuring anti nazis but has criticised the anti nazis who didn't kill anyone. In fact David Icke never criticises the nazis or the racists but often criticises the people who oppose them. As Alex Jones his friend is a white supremacist is he afraid of upsetting him.
Likes: (1)
TBZD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:41 PM   #33
TBZD
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 28
Likes: 15 (12 Posts)
Default South Africa

Actually in South Africa whites still rule because they have all the money.
Likes: (1)
TBZD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:43 PM   #34
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBZD View Post
[well have you asked the OP what they are basing that on

I was basing it on the FACT that David Icke has not criticised the nazis killing and injuring anti nazis but has criticised the anti nazis who didn't kill anyone. In fact David Icke never criticises the nazis or the racists but often criticises the people who oppose them. As Alex Jones his friend is a white supremacist is he afraid of upsetting him.
where has all this been going on?

can you play some videos...
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:45 PM   #35
georgesmiley
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Land of the Flea
Posts: 2,132
Likes: 795 (402 Posts)
Default

this is boring probably but TBZD what is white supremacism? For me it is that white folk should dominate the rest of the races (kinda like what judaism teaches - that jews will rulle the goyim (nations -non jews)).

What is your view?
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:45 PM   #36
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBZD View Post
Actually in South Africa whites still rule because they have all the money.
which 'whites'?

do you mean the boer farmers who are being genocided or do you mean the freemasonic whites with ties to the rothschilds?

Because the rothschild-freemasonic whites had a war with the boer whites in south africa in the past

so who has the money....the boer farmers or the rothschild-freemasonic bankers and corporations?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 06:46 PM   #37
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,829 (1,979 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Is he just another Alex Jones, I really have to wonder.
Did you really just say that ?

Can you not see how your own hypocritical stance on just about anything is isolating you farther and farther from the common man ?

You have lost the ability to relate to anyone unless they have a particular skin colour or political leaning.

You deny day to day reality on a constant basis but it isn't even to replace it with some new age concept of love and light which is half excusable because at least there feels like a bit of hope with that crowd.

You are beginning to sound like George Soros' personal assistant.

What amazes me is the same crowd, your crowd - never said a freaking PEEP when Nazi's were funded into leadership in the Ukraine.

Helped by Soros and Victoria Nuland under the Obama admin.

Not a PEEP , in fact - your crowd - the E.U loving , Obama worshiping CNN luvvies openly LOVE the Ukraine now.

So much so they were willing to go to war with Russia to protect the Nazis.

But not a peep from you lot. Not a dickey bird.

Why is that ? Oh I know , because this isn't about reality , this is about creating a false reality based on false dichotomies pushed daily in the media covering the tracks of those truly responsible for all the strife and civil conditions that lead up to today.

While you are busy exposing yourself as an agent of Soros , some of us are trying to counter the narrative put out there in the Universities the Media and the Political establishment that encourage the shit you say you are against.

You are not against racism for starters , because you are racist towards Caucasian people on a constant basis. Constantly.
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 07:01 PM   #38
TBZD
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 28
Likes: 15 (12 Posts)
Default Charlottesville

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
where has all this been going on?

can you play some videos...
How can I play videos of David Icke not criticising the Nazis!!!

Jeez I have to get out of here you are all simply nuts. Brainwashed to the nth degree by the likes of David Icke and Alex Jones.
Likes: (1)
TBZD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 07:07 PM   #39
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,829 (1,979 Posts)
Default

lol #38 posts and they conclude everyone is simply nuts

didn't come here with a biased viewpoint did they .............
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 07:12 PM   #40
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,829 (1,979 Posts)
Default

that's the funny thing about this Charlotsville event on GEORGE SOROS's birthday

Now apparently everyone who doesn't immediately say

'' omg Nazis everywhere '' are themselves Nazi's

you are all downplaying the very real threat of corporate fascism as exampled by companies like Facebook , Google , OPEC , World Bank the E.U

nobody should be talking about that ey ? let's focus on what CNN wants to talk about
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (1)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:23 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.