Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 30-12-2016, 10:00 PM   #41
unsheepled

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post
I am not my memory. Memories are some type of electromagnetism. Souls i think are something way above that, electromagnetism being small part of souls.
I am not saying you are a memory but as i understand the word soul comes from a religious term stemming from "The word is God".
All your earthly deeds were recorded so that entering the afterlife you may be judged upon it and your destination (Heaven or Hell )would be given accordingly.Your soul (the written account which was the science of the day) was the thing that would accompany you on that journey into the afterlife.When you physically die the book is closed on you and your soul is put to rest it is said .
I see people mixing up the meaning of "soul" and "spirit" they are not the same as i have said your soul is a "This is your life " written account.
Your spirit is the thing that would be hard to create not your soul.

Last edited by unsheepled; 30-12-2016 at 10:01 PM.
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 10:15 PM   #42
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsheepled View Post
I am not saying you are a memory but as i understand the word soul comes from a religious term stemming from "The word is God".
All your earthly deeds were recorded so that entering the afterlife you may be judged upon it and your destination (Heaven or Hell )would be given accordingly.Your soul (the written account which was the science of the day) was the thing that would accompany you on that journey into the afterlife.When you physically die the book is closed on you and your soul is put to rest it is said .
I see people mixing up the meaning of "soul" and "spirit" they are not the same as i have said your soul is a "This is your life " written account.
Your spirit is the thing that would be hard to create not your soul.
Actually, the concept soul predates monotheism, and goes back to at least ancient Egypt.

Interestingly, the word for soul in Latin is 'anima'. The origins for soul in Old English is unknown.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 11:15 PM   #43
unsheepled

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Actually, the concept soul predates monotheism, and goes back to at least ancient Egypt.

Interestingly, the word for soul in Latin is 'anima'. The origins for soul in Old English is unknown.
hijacked from the ancients by the elite.

unknown because its esoteric (hidden)
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote