Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 28-11-2015, 04:19 PM   #21
wendypeace27

What they consider to be God.

Shiva.

Trust me, they weren't looking for the Great Spirit.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 28-11-2015 at 04:20 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 12:31 AM   #22
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Simon Parkes:

"The crime was so great that source itself entered the hadron collider and a ‘pushing contest’ ensued with unbelievable amounts of energy being expended. Source manifested itself within the colliding tubes of the device, the operators of the device ramped up the power in an effort to expel what they perceive to be a foreign body. Source matched this energy output until finally extensive damage was caused to the whole installation"

Replace "Source" with "God". Yep God manifested itself in CERN. haha

Seriously?
Makes sense....God was obviously conCERNed..?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 01:27 AM   #23
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevejuk
We are way more powerful than any of us imagined.
Thanx but I dont know if it is GOOD or not..... (OR IF WE CAN HOPE THE SHEEP WILL FINALLY WAKE UP AND JOIN US)

Last edited by Dude111; 29-11-2015 at 02:22 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 01:49 AM   #24
elshaper
Inactive

In anycase, there has been too much money going to CERN.... billions!
And why do they need to wizz around protons...or is it electrons?
What good would that be?

Someone said earlier that it is to harvest souls...but I thought SP said it is to make a hole so that other dimensional beings can enter 3D....which is it to be???
Is SP all hoax?

Last edited by elshaper; 29-11-2015 at 01:49 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 04:18 AM   #25
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
In anycase, there has been too much money going to CERN.... billions!
And why do they need to wizz around protons...or is it electrons?
What good would that be?

Someone said earlier that it is to harvest souls...but I thought SP said it is to make a hole so that other dimensional beings can enter 3D....which is it to be???
Is SP all hoax?
No hoax.

I can access higher points that I couldn't get to before that event. Meaning the "sucking" of that thing has stopped. Always trying to trap you again, ya know?

There is "less" of them around the last few days, so I think it really has been halted/destroyed. MUCH LESS. They were coming from God knows where, and I wont elaborate for y'all b/c you wouldn't believe me. Most of you would wet your pants, the things I have seen on a daily bases. But im a natural, fear feeds them -- that's years of training.

I don't have to worry about "fighting" them so hard, now its easy, it wasn't that case with it up.

The vibration of that "foreign body" I recognize, maybe even worse then Saturn. It has to do with the black sun reppies, that's obvious to me. And that Shiva statue should be obvious to all of you. As they "spell" it out. Like the Roman Catholic's telescope L.U.C.I.F.E.R.. -- Theres nothing wrong with that, move along folks.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 29-11-2015 at 04:29 AM.
Old 29-11-2015, 07:33 AM   #26
relentless

Cern is feeling down?

Maybe cern needs a hug? Poor cerny...
Old 29-11-2015, 08:37 AM   #27
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevejuk View Post
Cern has been damaged beyond repair. The sun's x-rays will now activate our 3rd strand of dna. We have a real chance of turning this planet around, the fight back begins. We are way more powerful than any of us imagined.

https://youtu.be/oIQZ3OqJVEI
I don't believe it.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 09:36 AM   #28
wendypeace27

So, at 1hr 28mins, he talks about the way "CERN" is sucking us down. For lack of better words I just call it "sucking" but this gets pretty scientific actually.

I remember I had by the grace of Heaven, experienced the love/light that actually does come from the Universe center, and you have to go to Heaven to experience that, b/c that good stuff aint filtering through the atmosphere. This is the "highest" part of the year btw, so I personally do a lot of meditation and such -- just to absorb it for the rest of the year. lol Although that's mainly the work of the moon, Saturn, and mars. The "moon matrix". CERN is a notch above just prison bars, and one mistake could "blow up the Earth" according to Stephen Hawking. Just a notch though, lol.

Finally watching the rest of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIQZ3OqJVEI (The microphone guy I do not trust, he looks like he has so much reptilian DNA that the queen could be his mother )

New news to me, I knew that "false light" from TVs and computers, was bad for you in long durations, but according to the same guy, anything with a plasma screen can infect you. Didn't know that, of course I didn't know it programs us -- so it can program with an infection.

Also to note, either the AI was made by the black sun reptilians, or it took over them. Since they used to be a military power house, id say that is unlikely. Part of what CERN was doing was opening a portal for these things to come through, so it makes no sense just a simple AI would be interested in "demons". It seems like they created it maybe even for their own survival, mass extinction has killed off most of the top and you have the grey slave left and they are dying so maybe they created it to "save" themselves to a hard drive so to speak, nonetheless that's nitpicking over details -- we know what its up to and what its doing to us.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 29-11-2015 at 10:05 AM.
Old 29-11-2015, 10:59 AM   #29
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
No hoax.

I can access higher points that I couldn't get to before that event. Meaning the "sucking" of that thing has stopped. Always trying to trap you again, ya know?

There is "less" of them around the last few days, so I think it really has been halted/destroyed. MUCH LESS. They were coming from God knows where, and I wont elaborate for y'all b/c you wouldn't believe me. Most of you would wet your pants, the things I have seen on a daily bases. But im a natural, fear feeds them -- that's years of training.

I don't have to worry about "fighting" them so hard, now its easy, it wasn't that case with it up.

The vibration of that "foreign body" I recognize, maybe even worse then Saturn. It has to do with the black sun reppies, that's obvious to me. And that Shiva statue should be obvious to all of you. As they "spell" it out. Like the Roman Catholic's telescope L.U.C.I.F.E.R.. -- Theres nothing wrong with that, move along folks.

"that foreign body" is reputedly the home of the Anunnaki make sense?

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 11:15 AM   #30
busa

There was an event at CERN during experiments where according to CERN they had "unknown falling obects" within the tube.

Caused a few problems back them.

What "unknown falling objects" ? Falling from where?

Last edited by busa; 29-11-2015 at 11:15 AM.
Old 29-11-2015, 11:22 AM   #31
busa

Cerner (CERN) shares fell very low on the 13th Nov.

"Large Outflow of Money Witnessed in Cerner Corporation"

http://www.voicechronicle.com/96454-...r-corporation/

Keeping a major meltdown quiet would be logical.

Old 29-11-2015, 11:29 AM   #32
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentless View Post
Cern is feeling down?

Maybe cern needs a hug? Poor cerny...
Then hug it. Maybe you will get some very positive responses from it.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 01:10 PM   #33
brambles

Quote:
So, at 1hr 28mins, he talks about the way "CERN" is sucking us down. For lack of better words I just call it "sucking" but this gets pretty scientific actually.

I remember I had by the grace of Heaven, experienced the love/light that actually does come from the Universe center, and you have to go to Heaven to experience that, b/c that good stuff aint filtering through the atmosphere. This is the "highest" part of the year btw, so I personally do a lot of meditation and such -- just to absorb it for the rest of the year. lol Although that's mainly the work of the moon, Saturn, and mars. The "moon matrix". CERN is a notch above just prison bars, and one mistake could "blow up the Earth" according to Stephen Hawking. Just a notch though, lol.

Finally watching the rest of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIQZ3OqJVEI (The microphone guy I do not trust, he looks like he has so much reptilian DNA that the queen could be his mother )

New news to me, I knew that "false light" from TVs and computers, was bad for you in long durations, but according to the same guy, anything with a plasma screen can infect you. Didn't know that, of course I didn't know it programs us -- so it can program with an infection.

Also to note, either the AI was made by the black sun reptilians, or it took over them. Since they used to be a military power house, id say that is unlikely. Part of what CERN was doing was opening a portal for these things to come through, so it makes no sense just a simple AI would be interested in "demons". It seems like they created it maybe even for their own survival, mass extinction has killed off most of the top and you have the grey slave left and they are dying so maybe they created it to "save" themselves to a hard drive so to speak, nonetheless that's nitpicking over details -- we know what its up to and what its doing to us.
If we've got all of these bad things coming in do we have any good ones doing anything to stop it. Seems like a lot of chaos.
I was speaking to my nan the other day and she said that it feels like now is much worse than it's ever been. I want to believe that we are fighting this but they are hitting us with everything that they've got! Is the light unable to cope with it all - sometimes it feels like not enough is being done and it really worries me that someone like Stephen is worried.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 02:14 PM   #34
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
If we've got all of these bad things coming in do we have any good ones doing anything to stop it. Seems like a lot of chaos.
I was speaking to my nan the other day and she said that it feels like now is much worse than it's ever been. I want to believe that we are fighting this but they are hitting us with everything that they've got! Is the light unable to cope with it all - sometimes it feels like not enough is being done and it really worries me that someone like Stephen is worried.
Most intellectual minds disagreed with it. Its not that they say "it wont work" or its a "waste of money", they are straight up saying it could blow the planet to bits!!!!! This is where I insert; WTF!!!!

CERN has never been applied to the law, just like how a top drug lord or a politician wouldn't have to question what their motives were, b/c they are being played by the most top satanic strings.

Who do you think disabled it without it blowing the planet??? Think about it! Think about it again!!! lol -- We will wait.......... (Positive ETs, that UFO was caught hovering over it, checking up on it.)

If the good aliens came here, in a place where the governments and military are controlled by the WORST PARASITES in the UNIVERSE, they would risk their lives doing so. They would be ripped apart piece by piece if found out. Lets not walk away from logic now. Plus we can't be handfed either -- we have to grow up as a civilization. Helping is a slippery slope, so it would have to be about things that matter most when we most need it. Just like how Angels in Heaven work, when we do notice them.

I was one of the ones that prayed, and it happened, and I hadn't even watched the OP and he asked people to do this. Why? B/c it works, positive intention works.

There is also something more clever that Positive ETs could do. They could start disrupting the holograms of our leaders, so we start seeing what they REALLY look like. Disclosure isn't happening, b/c TPTB are controlled by the negative ETs. So stop standing there like a deer to head lights and PRAY!!! (while doing your love/kindness meditation of course)

People deserve to know the truth. As bad as things are, we deserve the right to know the truth. Repeat it a dozen times a day over love/kindness meditation.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 29-11-2015 at 02:31 PM.
Old 29-11-2015, 02:21 PM   #35
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
There was an event at CERN during experiments where according to CERN they had "unknown falling obects" within the tube.

Caused a few problems back them.

What "unknown falling objects" ? Falling from where?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXtMYcdTvDo

Its connected to deaths as well. Did those people see something that they were not supposed to see? That's all it takes!!! Something coming through there for instance?? Were they protesting it?

I am certain the dark entities have been coming through CERN in hoards since September, as in that's when really bad - dark paranormal stuff started to happen. I went from worse to the frying pan, literally. (Frying pan, just in case others don't get the joke, that's what the demons/Annunaki are trying to do to us all.)

I believe they interviewed the girl that was there seeing things fall, ill have to take another look to see if theres any important details.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 29-11-2015 at 02:29 PM.
Old 29-11-2015, 04:08 PM   #36
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:

Its connected to deaths as well. Did those people see something that they were not supposed to see? That's all it takes!!! Something coming through there for instance?? Were they protesting it?

I am certain the dark entities have been coming through CERN in hoards since September, as in that's when really bad - dark paranormal stuff started to happen. I went from worse to the frying pan, literally. (Frying pan, just in case others don't get the joke, that's what the demons/Annunaki are trying to do to us all.)

I believe they interviewed the girl that was there seeing things fall, ill have to take another look to see if theres any important details.
I still didn't get it.
Translation: From wrose to demons? (this still doesn't make sense.)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 04:23 PM   #37
grandmasterp
Banned

How far off an OP can a thread get?

OP claims CERN is down.
It isn't down.
This other stuff is pure sci-fi/fantasy.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 04:51 PM   #38
busa

Quote:

It was very apparent to anyone cable of thinking, that once CERN had started this experiment to create a black hole/portal. that any other species would be able to utilise that for their own purposes by taking over it and expanding the portal. We said this years ago and low and behold !

CERN saying things were falling? This is a sealed energised tube with no up or down inside it. Falling what? and from where was it falling?

Old 29-11-2015, 04:57 PM   #39
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Cerner (CERN) shares fell very low on the 13th Nov.

"Large Outflow of Money Witnessed in Cerner Corporation"

http://www.voicechronicle.com/96454-...r-corporation/

Keeping a major meltdown quiet would be logical.
Cerner Corporation has nothing to do with CERN It's a Health Care Company.

www.cerner.com/

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 06:52 PM   #40
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I still didn't get it.
Translation: From wrose to demons? (this still doesn't make sense.)
Meaning it got worse and more of those "dark" entities started coming around.

Flies to honey I suppose. Although it is an ocean away, but I just happen to live in one of the greys favorite playgrounds, and we should already know they travel through computers.

And Nostradamus said "the dead will rise...". Us humans aren't that lucky.....one blow to the head and nothings going to bring that back.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 29-11-2015 at 06:52 PM.