Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 09-03-2015, 09:13 PM   #41
sh2605
Inactive

if u check the pics out u can se a tall grey and little grey and a reptillian morphing into a childs figure, those where when i was meditating and my girlfriend at that time took a photo to try catch orbs as i did, i just heard voices and saw blue swirling at that point, the tall grey once out of body said theyd mad a deal withhitler or something but i told him to piss off, they try eat energy from me and make me weak.. ive felt so much more energised since i paid out for a quwave tabletop defender but its really next to me in bed, still have vivid and lucid dreams but am no longer shattered since i got that, it doesnt live up to the turning v2k off tho which is why i bought it, but it does make me feel like ive more energy thats definetly for certain.. got a cellphone jammer on its way to block data and stuff within 8meters so i can have that next to me while in bed as well, im hoping it at least shuts them up cos the voices are really annoying.. the greys from what ive seen and heard are programmed like computers
sh2605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 09:15 PM   #42
1zenith
Banned

Default It does kinda scare me reading stuff like yours .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh2605 View Post
if u check the pics out u can se a tall grey and little grey and a reptillian morphing into a childs figure, those where when i was meditating and my girlfriend at that time took a photo to try catch orbs as i did, i just heard voices and saw blue swirling at that point, the tall grey once out of body said theyd mad a deal withhitler or something but i told him to piss off, they try eat energy from me and make me weak.. ive felt so much more energised since i paid out for a quwave tabletop defender but its really next to me in bed, still have vivid and lucid dreams but am no longer shattered since i got that, it doesnt live up to the turning v2k off tho which is why i bought it, but it does make me feel like ive more energy thats definetly for certain.. got a cellphone jammer on its way to block data and stuff within 8meters so i can have that next to me while in bed as well, im hoping it at least shuts them up cos the voices are really annoying.. the greys from what ive seen and heard are programmed like computers
Awesome. I get off work soon.

When i read stuff about T I it is a bit frightening.

'Cuz I am always paranoid, well the govmnt target me next?? lol

I don't think so. They know the aliens OWN me.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 10:45 PM   #43
1zenith
Banned

Default I did see one alien grey face.

Quote:
WOW. i did see ONE clear grey alien face. Interesting.

SO those are fake grey apparitions created by the govmnt???

WOW. So how is what you are going through any different than MILAbs??

And you are saying the gvomnt is thinking you are gonna think those are real aliens??

Last edited by 1zenith; 09-03-2015 at 10:45 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 11:04 PM   #44
sh2605
Inactive

im not sure if it was a holgraphic projection or they where actually in the room, with me i just heard voices and saw blue swirling and felt a circling sensation on my head and crown...

i honestly beleiv they are not only targetting us but learning us so they can take oer our bodies and push us to one side..

the guides who lied to me tried saying i was a trance medium ut i know they where just trying to take over my body now...

they know every thing i think and know all my memories and impersonated my dead relatives to a t, voices souded the same they looked identical.. they werent and its why i stopped doing the medium wrk, i beleived i was doing something good and thes were low level spirits at the start.. no ammount of visulization does anything at all, crystals dont work either as allwhere used to strengthen what they did.. its all a deception.. i mean theres so many binaural beats apps and things like this now its almost like there trying to force our minds to a different station or to a station where they can have more control over a person like a remote control car..

if they can impersonate a dead person in any of our families.. how hard would it be if they have access to all our memories to study us push us out and then impersonate us while alive?
Old 09-03-2015, 11:13 PM   #45
aristocrat
Inactive

Sh, what if I tell you that you can manipulate these frequencies by you're will. I'm not decieving you. I know I am naturally good at "chi" or energy and manipulating them. I won't tell you the details yet about my nature but I tell you, you can manipulate these frequencies and signals. But this might take time considering you're situation. At least for now, I have to go. I'm quite busy but don't forget:

There's just so much that technology can do.

Keep fighting. don't give in till your last breath
aristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 12:06 AM   #46
aristocrat
Inactive

Binaural beats are bad? that's alarming because I have depersonalization and derealization (not so severe anymore) and binaural beats and isochronic tones helped. Must be because I listened to a trusted producer.

don't you ever have emotional trauma sh6. I'm a very sensitive and emotional. and wanted to commit suicide (honestly I still don't trust your god, sh6 so I wont go into details) but I didn't and look where it got me. I have depersonalization and derealization.

I'm going back to meditating. I think some of the areas of my chakras are blocked because of dp and dr and such.

Now back to topic. Here's a message for your god/s: You're all Bastards. The Great Bastards. You should be happy sh6's god/s. You have a title!

More later. I'm still busy
Old 10-03-2015, 12:42 AM   #47
sh2605
Inactive

i just think theres so may things in the world right now messing with the human brain. energy, frequinces and tones, binaural beats may not be bad but again its something that programs your mind and where told this is good for us... back in the day athletes used to smoke and said it made them healthy and they were cool, look at all the cancers and stuff now.

in my opinion its not good to start messing around with our brains or energy centers or whatever.. why cant we just be happy as we are.. tones alter brain frequency, binaural beats too and open doors best left shut.. trust meif u heard and saw what i did u wouldnt mess..

i can handle this by ignoring them and when i start getting sad feelings or anger that i know isnt me but is coming from the phone i use a tone generator app to mask there frequency i think something in my ears is picking up ultrasonic tones to trigger moods arou 17khz normally does the trick and stops it and i can leave it on on standby on my handset in my pocket

my main concern is the seizures they are forcing me to have and blank confusing moments where my mind just goes blank but im preventing them by taking meds for that but they are definetley trying to set up events in my life and situations as what i call traps to make every outcome bad.

the voices are annoying more than anything, the dreams and stuff i just ignore now as im so used to having terrible nightmares im past caring so just ignore them completely, its almost as if i have no fear at all left as ive had everything thrown at me from them and im really past caring but will never give in to them.

they put thoughts of suicide in your head beleive me, very subte but repetative and you can think its you but it really isnt..

tones and music are a big thing to them as they no how to manipulate the mind using it, check out backmasking and reverse satanic messages in songs on youtube. anything that alters the brains natural frequincy id leave alone seriously, i used binaural beats and stuff and it just opens things up stronger and i wish it would all close dwn.. my life before was perfectand i was so happy had everything own house , girl job the lot, didnt have a care in the world.. if i meditated for an hour my head would buzz for a week and the voices would be so much worse.. everything isaltering the brains frequency and our dna, phones tvs the lot, if i have 4g on and goto bed with it on my phone id have strong psychic dreams ways more vivid and real, feel almost hypnotized by it as im dropping of to sleep as i can hear and feel the frequency but can anyone tell me of a spiritual being that needs a mobile phone or data connection to get through to a human being.. i take the piss outof them and ask them if there on pay and go and they laugh in a squeeky awful voice that they have unlimited mins.. ive heard them talking about using a sound station and synthesizer too to alter there voices so what spirit needs tech to do that?
Old 10-03-2015, 12:53 AM   #48
sh2605
Inactive

theyve played clips of music too to me and given instructions while half asleep, once tried getting me to unlock my door and take the bolt off and go outside, luckily i wasnt under and said i dont think so pal, they were talking in a soft posh voice as tho butter wouldnt melt.

i know for sure alot of what is happening to me is through my phone but not entirely.. the feelings i get come over are, anger, sadness, lonelyness, deppression, anxiety, but the then i put tone generator on and set it to play a constant tone and it instantly stops, although there voices are till there... i think even they have tried to disable the implants but nothings working, i dont think they like me being able to remote view or listen all there conversations and stuff although its all mind games.. who knows what there really getting out of it. there just sick and need to get a real life instead of ruining others.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:22 AM   #49
aristocrat
Inactive

Quote:
i just think theres so may things in the world right now messing with the human brain. energy, frequinces and tones, binaural beats may not be bad but again its something that programs your mind and where told this is good for us... back in the day athletes used to smoke and said it made them healthy and they were cool, look at all the cancers and stuff now.

in my opinion its not good to start messing around with our brains or energy centers or whatever.. why cant we just be happy as we are.. tones alter brain frequency, binaural beats too and open doors best left shut.. trust meif u heard and saw what i did u wouldnt mess..

i can handle this by ignoring them and when i start getting sad feelings or anger that i know isnt me but is coming from the phone i use a tone generator app to mask there frequency i think something in my ears is picking up ultrasonic tones to trigger moods arou 17khz normally does the trick and stops it and i can leave it on on standby on my handset in my pocket

my main concern is the seizures they are forcing me to have and blank confusing moments where my mind just goes blank but im preventing them by taking meds for that but they are definetley trying to set up events in my life and situations as what i call traps to make every outcome bad.

the voices are annoying more than anything, the dreams and stuff i just ignore now as im so used to having terrible nightmares im past caring so just ignore them completely, its almost as if i have no fear at all left as ive had everything thrown at me from them and im really past caring but will never give in to them.

they put thoughts of suicide in your head beleive me, very subte but repetative and you can think its you but it really isnt..

tones and music are a big thing to them as they no how to manipulate the mind using it, check out backmasking and reverse satanic messages in songs on youtube. anything that alters the brains natural frequincy id leave alone seriously, i used binaural beats and stuff and it just opens things up stronger and i wish it would all close dwn.. my life before was perfectand i was so happy had everything own house , girl job the lot, didnt have a care in the world.. if i meditated for an hour my head would buzz for a week and the voices would be so much worse.. everything isaltering the brains frequency and our dna, phones tvs the lot, if i have 4g on and goto bed with it on my phone id have strong psychic dreams ways more vivid and real, feel almost hypnotized by it as im dropping of to sleep as i can hear and feel the frequency but can anyone tell me of a spiritual being that needs a mobile phone or data connection to get through to a human being.. i take the piss outof them and ask them if there on pay and go and they laugh in a squeeky awful voice that they have unlimited mins.. ive heard them talking about using a sound station and synthesizer too to alter there voices so what spirit needs tech to do that?
Yes and no. You might have a point that they're probably giving me those thoughts. I have a horrible past. So that's partly why I wanted to sleep (so to speak)

I think I know now what I'm dealing here. somewhat... There are times in my mind where a "part of me" keeps asking questions even though the answer is obvious because I thought it was me so I should know but I always dismiss it, thinking that maybe "I" just wanted to converse normally like "I" shouldn't act like I know-it-all. And guess what? I reply back! Bull**** and thanks to you're posts I think I see some light to my demise now.

And guess what else? Thanks to depersonalization-derealization (these disorders are hardly individual as you'll most likely have both disorders) I dont talk to myself so much anymore (like my mind just shut it off and they say that it's the brain's way of a defense mechanism because of intense emotional trauma) and it's like I see through most deception like: "We are the only beings in existence and "the world is beautiful." Oh oh and you know what's more "see-through" to me?

The word that says: "I'm HELPING YOU"

Now where have I heard of that shit before? Hmm?

Oh WAIT. That's not only the deception I see:

People's ATTITUDES and HYPOCRISY. LIES. FAKERS. UNTRUE WORDS

And there's more! :

There is NO God!

WAIT WAIT. There's something that we should feel guilty about:

THINKING WE KNOW GOD

When in fact, we are our own gods. We create and create (read "Conversations with God by Neale Walsch") and yes, I still believe on an Almighty. Don't you dare affect you're personal beliefs that you really believe in to a situation that has nothing to do with you're belief especially in a REAL God that is CARING, LOVING, ALL KNOWING, WISE, PERFECT, SPIRITUAL, PURE ENERGY etc

Try imitating that.
Old 10-03-2015, 02:26 AM   #50
aristocrat
Inactive

Also, even if I can relate to your life, don't die. And I think.. maybe you should.. like visit a doctor or therapists or whatever to get rid of those implants unless it was placed in a very difficult life-or-death area where you might die in the process of getting rid of it, then maybe I should introduce you with chi manipulation for a change.

I'm not afraid of entities attacking me because they are protecting me like what they did before. Other than that, let's keep this thread rolling.
Old 19-03-2015, 09:37 PM   #51
aristocrat
Inactive

sh2 Are you still alive? That stupid upgrade took WEEKS.
Old 19-03-2015, 10:19 PM   #52
aristocrat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
I am gonna read your posts in detail when i get home.

But guess what i just figured out two weeks ago?

That all my dreams all my life have been MADE/manipulated for me.
I can tell you very lucid dreams i had 10 years ago.

NO wonder I had nothing but lucid awesome very clear dreams all my life.
NOW i know why. you ask other ppl and they say their dreams are shit or they dont remember anything .
Well the e ts may be tampering with them too but their brain hasn't evolved enuff to see their awesome lucid dreams for what they are worth.

I know who is responsible for my dreams, at least most of the guilty ones are the reptilians that are manipulating my dreams.
I believe the Greyz are too.

There was an invisible entity standing in my bathroom once FEEDING my brain with electronic bot cues /instructions . Like a month ago.

Between dreams that morning i was hearing interference "EEEEEKKKK",

and a robotic cyborg female say "Newwwwwwwwwwwww" inside my brain..

Like telling my brain to go on to the next dream.

It is PHUCKING narly ' mon!!!

I love dreaming!!

My beings never give me bad dreams. MINE rock!!! And are adventursome.

I like the virutal reality ones the best but sometimes those may actually be outta body abductions.

I have awesome dreams (several) every morning!!

How i figured it out was a nice female reptilian gave me a lucid dream i was standing outside in my driveway in the hot sun cleaning my driveway, and she basically TOLD me by talking to me at the end of my dream that all my dreams have been CREATED for me all my life. The funny thing is most of them are still created from my subconscious/ conscious thoughts etc so they seem like my own brain created them.
Anyway she said if she creates a dream for me she will leave her MARK by ringing the land line phone 3 times.
I heard ring ring ring in my brain when she got done talking to me.

I thought it was real at first. That was virtual reality.
Sometimes i know i am dreaming and having a virtual reality incident but sometimes i DONT know till i wake up.

WHen I woke up i was like 'WEIRD'. I don't even OWN a land line phone.
AND i never even have my cell phone on.

I just believe the whole world IS being tampered with by at least E ts.
Some ppl govmnt and E ts.

ANother way the reptilians are manipulating my dreams, is when i am awake STILL in the bed or on the couch, they WILL pull my ethereal body out.
I feel them.
They did that at 6 pm then by 12 30am they jarred me awake after the LONG lucid dream they created for me between 10 -12:30AM.
It was fun!! My lucid dreams are so real almost as real as being outta body.
They somehow can tamper with my ethereal essense to make my lucid dream then stick my ethereal body in my dream so in a way i am STILL outta body.

I am just glad i am figuring all this narly stuff out.

Well I just mean GOD doesn't necessarily know shit.

Like me and ufochic have been phucked with enuff and are INTUNED enuff and ASCENDED enuff to know who we are dealing with.

I am not saying that the govmnt doesn't know about the E ts tampering with us and may not be at least indirectly behind some of the shit.

Maybe the e ts are telling THEM who they are phucking with as far as the DREAM program or whatever.

But I KNOW my shit and I know i am not a 'targeted individual'. NOT by humans anyway.

But threads like yours and Omnisense PISS me off cuz I wanna learn about T I but then when I post my tamperings T I ppl accuse ME OF being T I by human agents.

That freaking pisses me off!!!!

Sorry but I am an ASCENDED individual. lol
I think i can decipher between physical fake aliens and ethereal aliens who float thru my walls and fuck with me while awake in my bed
all the time appearing invisible.

Another thing is too, that true E ts give off e t energy while a human even if they could appear invisible in your house would give of hUMAN energy.

(frown)
They're only "nice" to you because you're spiritualy a repi and et's dont usually give a shet if nothing benefits them. If it wasn't for you're origin they could possibly have implanted junk on you.

Also, I'm starting to hate tv's because of their HIGH frequencies. When I said I'm a natural with chi, that includes my "hearing" capabilities to "hear" frequency even from a far. When I hear a frequency I instantly know that something is on. Usually a TV. I had this capabilities since I was just a kid. And let me tell you this: one particular frequency is similar to that of a TV but it seems like it's trying to pierce that sound right through my right ear and now I l'm wary. Now I'm getting uncertainties ever since I read this.

Also, at times especially in my living room (usually in the afternoon) there is this heaviness in the air like it's suffocating you and it's hot outside (at least you guys have snow) and I thought, "This atmosphere must be the reason why people become lazy!"

The atmosphere just feels dull, boring and heavy that I ignored it and tried not being lazy all day. Is the atmpsphere normal that way? I think not..
Old 19-03-2015, 10:30 PM   #53
aristocrat
Inactive

Oh my God... I can't sign in to my gmail account! My main gmail account! wtf!? It says password incorrect and I tried again like three times and I even tried going slow in typing.

Someone tell me this is just someone (not et's) hack me!

No wonder yesterday, gmail asked for a verification by sms or my phone number but I didn't because this phone and my phone number in gmail isn't mine to begin with.

Oh well, I'll just see what happens. It's not like I have anything interesting in gmail.... I feel like pounding someone. NO F***** ONE MESSES WITH ME.
Old 19-03-2015, 11:17 PM   #54
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristocrat View Post
Someone tell me this is just someone (not et's) hack me!
It is in almost all likelihood a human and not ETs.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2015, 12:18 AM   #55
aristocrat
Inactive

Yeah, I'll wait and see what I can do. But I still have to be wary. It never hurts to prepare or question and re-consider things.

Also, it's annoying. In school, I keep hearing something. Maybe a frequency but it sounds like those things similar to a speaker maybe but then, there's speakers everywhere especially when this area is were school related stuff are held but they're all turned off. It's like a broken sound. It stops and strarts again over and over.
Old 20-03-2015, 12:46 AM   #56
sh2605
Inactive

ok so, i just wanted to update people..

ive been targetted worse with voices since telling people and even they tried to deciev me again on a dating site again..

as stated they ruined my relationship and made me lose everythig, making it impossible to meet anyone to date too as making fake catfish profiles, they have done this now for about 8 months, every site linked to facebook even payed dating sites are hooked up to there system..

as soon as i connected to facebook and got the photos on match.com and some others they immediatley contacted me, different story, made e think it was a person but then started talking and soundig the same in messages etc.. they seem to build u up to upset u constantly and iknow have proof..

you will not beleive this, here is more screenshots of a site not conected to facebook that i tried called faceparty, thy sent me a private message saying this exactly and you can see this is just a piss take as though to say we are doing this but there is nothing you can do.. change the amyrplanet.ru to this army planet r u? and you will get it... well ive set them messages back as not impressed... here is what there messagereads i will also attach screenshots

"Sh If you want to meet a beautiful girl living in Ukraine or Russia
you need to create a profile on a dating site www.amyrplanet.ru"

after reading that i thought initially it was spam until seeing the user who had sent this was located in a united state militay base..check the screenshots.

one of the persons in the forum called me sh and i thought it was funny but then saw this message maybe this is coincidence or maybe not.. but here is the screenshots for you all to see ..

a schizophrenic does not get mind games like this...

here are the links so please check the images as im really pissed of with them now

message inbox:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/131784...7/16866820042/

message after opening:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/131784...n/photostream/

after clicking on the profile i noticed therir location was a us army base:

so therir is further evidence.. therere threating now that bama will kill me and alsorts of things in my head im absolutely sick of this all... i just want a normal life and im being constantly harrassed.. its definetly through phones and apps and certain tweaks work from cydia and prevent there forced thoughts etc.. plus the energy is not in the room like ppl think, this is simply implants connected to the central nervous system and electrical energy is making you think that energy is there, beleive me when i say it is not, certain cydia tweaks to block and things and to remove aslr etc helps and also the firewall too, asos for locking apps when not using them too, as soon as itunes and others that are stock apps are blocked, hey presto no more clairsentience like i had before... funny that int it.. still voices but all the energy that felt as though it was in the room instantly just dissapeared and i felt normal like before i ever had psychic powers..

dont be fooled they are simply sending electrical signals from implants to the central nervous system and this is why ppl suddenly feels sad, deppressed, suicidal and then happy etc like a switch flicking... they are not in the room, its not spirits, its a lie, your just going to have to take my word as soon as i lock the apps from being apble to launch i get a click in the back of my head near my spine and all the energy i feel around me and the vibrating down my legs instantly stopps although the voices are contstant but cannot force against your will...

if on iphone notice how you feel after installing an app, if you feel angry , sad, deppressed etc, then delete the app and see a difference like a light switch being flicked..

i cant even use a phone normally thats how bad this is..

i can give a full list of cydia tweaks that will help reduce the symptoms if anyone is interested.. but beleive me you can visualize all you want but it will do nothing its through phones.. when itunes and appstore is enabled and not restricted i feel in a daze like im being hypnotized and its the same if 4g is on..

i can also start naming and shaming apps too that is not a problem... but some are very bad and literally make you angry and every negative mood/thought you can think but as soon as removed it stops immediatly

notice how their message was titled good day..

well let me tell you why, because when i deactivate facebook i leave them nasty comments telling themihave a privacy cofeel like being brainswashed & good day sir!
Old 20-03-2015, 01:17 AM   #57
sh2605
Inactive

privacy concern i meant for facebook.. im really sick of this, this is really is upsetting me sconstant.. i mean, why would a us army base send me a message like that with a link u can change and understand which is just a complete piss take of what they are doing..

if they continue im going to take the screenshots and evidence to a solicitor as this is an act of terrorism and the are breacking all europian laws as they are not a part of the european union.. for the us to to target me for watching documentaries on tv with my dinner after work and attempt to cause me seizures that have almost killed me is beyond a joke..

they dont want me to have money, dont want me to have family or friends, they dont wants me to have a relationship, have ruined my life and set me up day to day.. this is ridiculous and is all their own fault i would not have posted anything had they just turned this all offabd stopped tormenting me..

the last few days since locking my apps and changing my phones settings to a 4 year old i have had more peace than in a long time.. i actually felt myself and not in a daze.. when i use the phone as a normal person would i feel like im half asleep and not with it, very confused and forgetful, the cydia tweaks im using have made my life better.. i even have to restrict thedelete apps in restrictions as that makes my head hurt..

theese people are criminals and are killing us and making us ill, stealing our life force and brainwashing us at the same time in a phone, using apps to condition us..

you can visualize all u want and imagine shutting dwn but it wont reomve the implants, i tried visualizing a gold bar on my bed once well guess what it never appear, funny that int it? tooth fillings are being used like radio receivers, ive so many marks at the back of my head its unreal with these frwaks taking me in sleep from my flat.. ive got about 6 puncture wounds now on the back of my head, scarred tissue above my right ear, a scrape mark on the inside of my left leg.. an implant in the nsal after an nhs operation which is used for dreams and so called clairvoyance.. funny why would a clairvoyant need a chip in their nose that click constant..
on and off tones in my left hear, buzzing in my crown, an implant in the end of my penis, they can literally make u impotent too with this.. put a magnet near the tip and a click and no problems.. thees people have put an implant in my ankle on the right and im getting pain like arthrytis too now, they used to microwave my head as i layed in bed too and my organs and i was always shattered until i got the quwave tabletop which has helped my energy levels etc but not stopped the voices at all as its through the phone.. when the phone is off the voices are there still but no pushed thoughts etc but after a day of not going near the phone or having it on me the voices fade out.. its almost like the phones when on are updating the implants with fresh orders.. the implants are like artificial intelligence to some degree and just try driving you insane....
Old 20-03-2015, 05:37 AM   #58
aristocrat
Inactive

Quote:
ok so, i just wanted to update people..

ive been targetted worse with voices since telling people and even they tried to deciev me again on a dating site again..

as stated they ruined my relationship and made me lose everythig, making it impossible to meet anyone to date too as making fake catfish profiles, they have done this now for about 8 months, every site linked to facebook even payed dating sites are hooked up to there system..

as soon as i connected to facebook and got the photos on match.com and some others they immediatley contacted me, different story, made e think it was a person but then started talking and soundig the same in messages etc.. they seem to build u up to upset u constantly and iknow have proof..

you will not beleive this, here is more screenshots of a site not conected to facebook that i tried called faceparty, thy sent me a private message saying this exactly and you can see this is just a piss take as though to say we are doing this but there is nothing you can do.. change the amyrplanet.ru to this army planet r u? and you will get it... well ive set them messages back as not impressed... here is what there messagereads i will also attach screenshots

"Sh If you want to meet a beautiful girl living in Ukraine or Russia
you need to create a profile on a dating site www.amyrplanet.ru"

after reading that i thought initially it was spam until seeing the user who had sent this was located in a united state militay base..check the screenshots.

one of the persons in the forum called me sh and i thought it was funny but then saw this message maybe this is coincidence or maybe not.. but here is the screenshots for you all to see ..

a schizophrenic does not get mind games like this...

here are the links so please check the images as im really pissed of with them now

message inbox:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/131784...7/16866820042/

message after opening:

after clicking on the profile i noticed therir location was a us army base:

so therir is further evidence.. therere threating now that bama will kill me and alsorts of things in my head im absolutely sick of this all... i just want a normal life and im being constantly harrassed.. its definetly through phones and apps and certain tweaks work from cydia and prevent there forced thoughts etc.. plus the energy is not in the room like ppl think, this is simply implants connected to the central nervous system and electrical energy is making you think that energy is there, beleive me when i say it is not, certain cydia tweaks to block and things and to remove aslr etc helps and also the firewall too, asos for locking apps when not using them too, as soon as itunes and others that are stock apps are blocked, hey presto no more clairsentience like i had before... funny that int it.. still voices but all the energy that felt as though it was in the room instantly just dissapeared and i felt normal like before i ever had psychic powers..

dont be fooled they are simply sending electrical signals from implants to the central nervous system and this is why ppl suddenly feels sad, deppressed, suicidal and then happy etc like a switch flicking... they are not in the room, its not spirits, its a lie, your just going to have to take my word as soon as i lock the apps from being apble to launch i get a click in the back of my head near my spine and all the energy i feel around me and the vibrating down my legs instantly stopps although the voices are contstant but cannot force against your will...

if on iphone notice how you feel after installing an app, if you feel angry , sad, deppressed etc, then delete the app and see a difference like a light switch being flicked..

i cant even use a phone normally thats how bad this is..

i can give a full list of cydia tweaks that will help reduce the symptoms if anyone is interested.. but beleive me you can visualize all you want but it will do nothing its through phones.. when itunes and appstore is enabled and not restricted i feel in a daze like im being hypnotized and its the same if 4g is on..

i can also start naming and shaming apps too that is not a problem... but some are very bad and literally make you angry and every negative mood/thought you can think but as soon as removed it stops immediatly

notice how their message was titled good day..

well let me tell you why, because when i deactivate facebook i leave them nasty comments telling themihave a privacy cofeel like being brainswashed & good day sir!
OHMIGAD hahahahaha military dating sites aliens = what the hell did I just read!?

Haha oh my God I can't stop laughing!! xD
They must be so desperate!

And I can't stop laughing! hahaha

Aliens. Military. Dating sites.

LOL

Catch my drift sh?

Hahahaha

Plus I don't like it when they called you sh. Sheesh I made that nickname up. Anyway it's still funny! LOL

Aliens and their junk transplants. Yeah, that's really hard to get rid off if you want peace and quiet. The military (or should I say the US MILITARY) has done more harm than good. Reptilians and their crazy obssession with human-related stuff and enslavement (greys insluded)

This world is screwed. In fact it's so sad that the majority doesnt believe while the people who knows are tormented and killed.

The US is so sad because they infected the whole world.

That's why I don't like the US government.

Also, sh just "shake it off" and laugh it off. Too much negativity is not good. Laughing makes our frequency higher which the reptilians (and greys?) usually avoid same goes with love since they feed on negativity.
Old 20-03-2015, 05:45 AM   #59
aristocrat
Inactive

^Or so I've heard. Also screw my hacked gmail. I cant verify it cuz I have a new phone number plus the hacker gave me the honors of getting rid of it so I dont have to check my emails all the time. I don't even know why I'm sharing this but *shrugs* whatever. I learned not to care.

Nothing bad has happened as of yet and I hope the readers are the same since sharing this info to us, sh. I'll remember this all by heart.

Share all the infos you know so fire away.
Old 20-03-2015, 11:22 AM   #60
sh2605
Inactive

whoever said they eat negative energy is wrong. I know because ive always been a positive person even have positive affirmation books that do nothing trust me.. Were all being sold a lie with theese crystal books affirmations and brainwave binaurals etc.

The truth is weve all been implanted with chips and there firing them up and waiting for a persons beleif to be that theyve ascended and stuff when in reality all thats happened is that they are deceiving people..

Example.. Lets say u go to a spiritualist church bcos ur open to beleiving in this like i was and u begin meditating.. Lets say that theyve been listening and watching thru implants in you and waiting to fire them up.. You mediate you then start seeing images and hearing voices.. ud simply beleive thru meditation youve altered frequincy and now u have psychic powers.. But in reality theyve watched and listened and whn they have seen an opening to play games in your life the fire up the implants fully.. You think what the hells going on and hear voices saying their your guides etc etc when in reality all there trying to do is manipulate and control.

Ppl say they eat negative energy but i dont think so anymore... Thees are just a persons point of vue an opinion.. What they really eat is loving energy.. The light within you and they drain it frm you wirelessly like nikoli tesla invented.. Wirelesa transfer of energy.. Remember satan and his gang of merrymen was connected to god and god gave him living energy, since cut off hes starving and needs to leach from a source that is still connected to god and has living energy.. We are like batteries for them and thats it.. beleive me i had the happiest life ever with no illness or anything until all of this. They impersonate guides and stuff to open u up but in reality there simply turning on devices that have been placed in us all our life thru vaccinations etc.. Dont forget they have time travel as they have ships that move interdimensional by bending light from being a straight line they fold it i can read there minds, their calling me a bastard right now for telling ppl.. They have been feeding on us this way for a long time and something is coming that is not good for the future.. No one knows what happened to ancient civilizations such as the myans, egyptians etc they even found a swiss watch ring in an ancient tomb in egypt or somewhere that was thousands of years old and it was impossible to be there as from a completely dofferent time altogether and watches hadnt been invented then..

Its not negative energy they feed on its living energy and this is why people get illness and conditions because the good energy they had has been drained from them and eaten by a parisite