Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 09-03-2015, 12:08 AM   #21
sh2605
Inactive

ok so if you have a big screen 42 inch tv or large monitor u will see this clear but zoom in ..

check i the mirror: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131784...7/16758277841/

here are some shots i zoomed in to outline what look like greys around me when i had supposed guides..

bare in mind my girlfriend of the time took a photo of this while i was meditating.. we were both big on most haunted shows etc at the time so she was trying to get orbs.. but i only recently found this

here is what looks like a tall grey next to me, ive seen this out of body too, https://www.flickr.com/photos/131784...7/16758302911/

grey face and what looks like a black cloaked reptillian morphong into a childs figure
https://www.flickr.com/photos/131784...7/16758388242/

little grey behind tall grey:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/131784...7/16733566916/

there is more stuff if u really zoom into the mirror and look about but while i was meditating all i was getting was blue swirling light and hearing voices at this early stage before it got very bad.. and constant voices nightmares and harrasment..

i dont know if theese are a hologram or where interdimensional outside visible light or what but it helps back up that something is going on in my life
sh2605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 12:13 AM   #22
sh2605
Inactive

on the original when u zoom in check under the chair im sat on there looks to be something under the chair too and to the far left top corner it looks like a ship abit, maybe its me i just found this out after years of abuse, whether goverments ivolved or not this is happening and this helps back up what im saying is going off
Old 09-03-2015, 12:15 AM   #23
sh2605
Inactive

i was delete old photos out and remembering everything ive lost bcos of theese ppl/creatures and i dont know why but something caught my eye in the mirror so i zoomed and got a shock
Old 09-03-2015, 12:25 AM   #24
andytaylor32a
Inactive

Default you think hes insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickmuck View Post
Do you realize how insane you sound?

Anyhow i would like to see this photo
you think hes insane, read my posts and tell me the same, its great fun turning dismissives into tomorrows brain dead cannon fodder,
ITS ARMY TECHNOLOGY fool, but you wouldn't get it would you because

DO YOU REALIZE HOW SANE YOU SOUND, after all if we are insane then you by definition must be SANE, god help us all If thats the case

Bye god nice knowing you nEXXXT
andytaylor32a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:15 AM   #25
Cryptoverse

I'm tellin ya, they are playing with your mind when it comes to thinking it's iphone apps that does this. It is a firm mind control matrix that reacts to what you do, they are probably experimenting their different mind control matrix's they can trap people in. They trapped me in many early on in the first years of my targeting. It took me about 6-7 years to transcend the mind control matrix's, they threw so many at me... I do know what I'm talking about here. But I can't just show you it. You have to be able to break their programming and consider things that contradict your perceived reality.

They made me vomit for my post to you, and threatened me about helping targeted individuals, ending it with "They never catch on anyway when you tell them, is it worth it?"

Maybe it's not worth trying to tell people the way they are being mind controlled. They never respond well. The best reaction seemingly possible is just benevolent rejection of it. ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytaylor32a View Post
you think hes insane, read my posts and tell me the same, its great fun turning dismissives into tomorrows brain dead cannon fodder,
ITS ARMY TECHNOLOGY fool, but you wouldn't get it would you because

DO YOU REALIZE HOW SANE YOU SOUND, after all if we are insane then you by definition must be SANE, god help us all If thats the case

Bye god nice knowing you nEXXXT
Amen...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 10:01 AM   #26
sh2605
Inactive

What do you guys make of the photos? I know what u mean about them making you vomit too, they put that shaky energy On me aswell.. I had bad dr ams worst in a long time for sharing all this with everyone aswell.. I just hope the guy who said i was crazy who wanted to see the photos can see what i can in them.. I know how crazy it all sounds, and i agree youd beleive a person was crazy to hear voices and stuff but like i said this started happening at about 27 im 33 soon if this was schizophrenia it would have been present in my teens but wasn't.. None of the psychic powers where.. But theres nothing psychic about them its technology thats been placed in me against my will.. I noticed having strange dreams after an op on my sinus in an nhs hospital so i could breath better but it wasnt until later that this really started bad.. And when it starts the metal fillings in my teeth feel like a current is going through them.. All nhs work except for the injection marks in the back of my head they were done while i slept as i woke with marks with blood on my pillow and then felt them, above my right ear it feels sore like scar tissue but i remember them talking and saying id had coclear implants inserted or something.. I can hear ultrasonic frequincies anyway i know that.. Feels like my ears lift inside when there is on aswell.. I just wish it would all stop i just want a regular life like i had before, before i watched documentaries about military bases and just scifi shows that talked about the bases and technologies being hidden etc, best thing about it is that i never even was taking it all in n really just having my tea after a shift at work and watching it through the tv for entertainment purposes just a normal documentary and then all the hassle started
Old 09-03-2015, 10:09 AM   #27
sh2605
Inactive

If none if the stuff had started uo if have dissnissed alk the stuff as cinspiracy too and probably thought yep a persons crazy, but i know through experience there really not now.. I just cant beleive a government or beings coukd be so cruel to do things like this.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:53 PM   #28
sh2605
Inactive

Im greatful for everyones comments and input, thanks for all your responses i just wanted to share with peiple what my experiences have been so far as a targetted person.. There not happy that ive shared the info i have with you all and the voices are threatening to kill me etc but hey its just like evey other day si im no libger scared by it.. Every day im threatened im gunna be killed by them.. I do my best to just ignore them all, but yea im now epileptic bcos of them, caused a fit in a road in the bath and the beauty is they tell me there gunna cause a fit, i hope everyone reading this thread can take something from all the comments people have posted
Old 09-03-2015, 01:01 PM   #29
vegan_on_the_land

I don't know what causes your experiences but you should stop using mobile 'phones. I manage very well without one. Don't use a wireless internet connection, nor a wireless mouse and keyboard. Don't use 'apps'. I manage very well without any of them. We all did 30 years ago.

Go out for walks in the countryside or beside the sea. Breathe deeply. Exercise regularly. Use your meditation skills to create images of guardians who will protect you - real or imagined beings, such as angels, gods, knights, the spirit of a tree, fairies, dragons, a pack of wolves, The Black Watch, Robin Hood, any of your loved ones who have passed on, or anything that appeals to you. Know, without any doubt, that they will protect you.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 03:29 PM   #30
1zenith
Banned

Default WOW I feel sorry for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh2605 View Post
I just want to start by saying im a targetted individual I have been for some time now.

I really have alot of information that is new to add to things for David as I am constantly harrassed and victimised 24/7 and have been for the last 6 years of my life. i will explain how towards the end of this note but would like to explain how this bagan.

In the beginning my life was normal, everything was great my carreer and everything going well working in a call centre and I was really a happy person but boy that changed over time. I was always into documentaries and stuff and started watching them on underground military bases in the united states i dont know why i just felt obsessed and every night after work I came home researching and looking into more and more I readbits about haarp, bluebeam the usual never making the connections i would later on.. i just looked at them as documentaries and it never all really sank in, id never heard of reptillians at this time.

I went to see a clairvoyant as my girlfriend of that time was into this sort of thing so after my afters shift at work i met her at our local pub and had a reading, the clairvoyant gave all this proof and told me i was a clairvoyant aswell,

I had a few more readings with a few other mediums who also told me i was gifted and this was the start of things.. I began to meditate after work and within 2 weeks I heard someone shout in my ear David, really loud and really clear.. started seeing shadows and all different lights begin flickering and orbs with my eyes open floating by me and I was hooked.. spirits where shouting me at work and constantly talking and it was difficult to concentrate

it gets worse so please read this I want to warn ppl about what has happened to my life so that people can have a good quality of life as I havnt anymore..

Anyways I was hooked, meditating and attending the spirit churches and open circles until i was so good that i could work the platform at the front and all my evidence was so accurate with names decriptions of how ppl had passed the lot, every detail i gave was accurate, messages seemd so loving and from family in the spirit world but this was a huge deception.

Things turned nasty and I firstly began having out of bodies and psychic dreams like being awake i was being constantly offered money, women, power and anything I would ever want to work with theese spirits which at the time I assumed where demonic entites and obviously I said no to them and have always said no to them even through to this day im constantly tortured and harrassed via voices and hallucinations and thoughts forced against my will into my mind as though im thinking them, it truly is a real battle to stay sane.

the psychic dreams and out of bodies became nasty almost from the start nasty and for about 6 years solid ive had nightmares every night without fail..

the supposed guides I had been working with who came in the guise of love turned out to be very evil and counterfeits.. and where actually theese supposed spirits which also turned out to be a lie aswell.

some where inter dimension and i did start to see some reptillian beings and greys with bent forward legs infact i have a photograph where i have cought reptillians and greys togeter while i was meditating...

my girlfriend at the time took a picture while i was meditatin and u can see like a hologram beeing beamed into the room from what looks abit like a ship..

the spirits that people think are there family and stuff are not, they are greys impersonating them, they have abducted me and i have marks upon my body scars at the back of my head where needles have been inserted and they dont seem to heal at all

i started to have sleep paralysis hich i had never ever had and also started to get raped in dreams, it put a great strain on my relationship as nothing i tried would work.. every crystal was used to amplify whatever was happening..

heres where things will make you think

just before this all had started to me i got my first blackbery smartphone, my life was great up until this point, and this is when the visions and rapes began.. i never made the connection that this was coming from the phone at all, istarted getting electric shocks too in all my metal fillings, buzzing constant in my head and threatened i was going to be killed if i looked further into things. in the last 2 years ive had 8 epileptic seizures, lost my job, girlfriend, home and almost my life..

although ive seen what appear to be alien beings and im not doubting there are but i genuinly beleive that this was a disquise by whoever was targetting me, im masored in bed and my head is heated up and ive even had to buy a quwave tabletop defender as i was always exausted on a morning after theese crazy dreams.

i want to try and summarise things up as things are getting abit jumbled but i want to add information for david to look into as im on an iphone and ive notice that when certain apps are installed my head hurts and things.. for example.. if i install facebook the voices get loud and its unbearable.. if i install facebook messenger i feel so angry and ill if i install ebay i feel sick and shaky, same with yahoo mail, by farfro me and im very sensitive but not because im special but because of whatever thees ppl have placed inside me.. when data is turned on especially 4g i cannot concentrate and am forgetful and its a constant battle as though theese beings or handlers are trying to posses me..

i have for certain v2k in both ears and hear 2 beep in the left ear when this is activated.. i had a sinus operation when i lived with my ex whic is what i beleive is used for the holographic projection into the brain ie what we think is clairvoyance but isnt..

the teeth are some sort of audio recievers aswell as causing pain, headaches etc.. everything i think they already know, its like an ai system that is being used and that we are plugged into the net via devices.. they have placed transponders within my body as i heard them talking and they said he knows they are transponders..

after the split up of my relationship ive had a few years on my own and theyve made my life hell.. please be under no illusion theese things we call spirits arent, a poltergeist is really done via a particle beam that can move matter much to nikoli teslas technology, ive worked alot out and thees beings and government are trying to kill me and ruin my life because of it..

clairvoyance is bluebeam tecknology, skullcap is telepathy, without the synthetic telepathy it doesnt exist.. we are having technology inserted into us to control us and theese people try and take oer my mind all the time.. im harrassed all the time...

i want to also point out that its my conclusion that the implaints inserted into chakra points are being used to wirelessly drain energy from a person.. so basically we are being used as batteries for soul or living energy.. please check how nikoli tesla could send wireless elctricity back in 1920 to light up bulbs set to different frequencies.. well let me tell u the truth, rich greeedy people are living long glorios lves on your energy and its being transferred wirellesly from you i never had a problem till wifi/bluetooth and the mobile internet was here.. and then i was exausted all the time, drained the lot..
the quwave device has been a odsend but only for energy levels, it does nothing at all to stop the voices or vivid dreams although im no longer exausted upon waking but i have to have it right next to me in bed to get that bennefit.

the top and bottom of what im trying to get accross is that the government and theese being are lying to ppl and people beleive they are spirits when its all technology beaming holograms and stuff, bulebeam, haarp,elf.. my head buzzes and im being threatened for typing this up to post but i hear in my head tones and noises like a 56k dialup modem would have made, its all computer language and theese beings are trying to basically take over people and this world like the borg in star trek

other dimensions aare simply time, and theese spirits possess technology to bend space and time and they are going backand forth passing this great evidence to mediums along side of mind reading and passing info to the medium beleive me i know ive been there and worked it out and had hell for it but wait till you hear what they did next

as i was single becausethey made me lose everything this is when all the fits started they wanted me dead and even told me before fits where gunna cause u a fit now and i heard it verbal in my head but out loud.. i also signed up to a dating site called pof.com and they have created fake profile after profile after profile got my hopes up and shattered them, they told me they needed to cause me trauma , i started to to hear hypnotic suggestions when falling to sleep an music clip, they where trying to instruct me to unlock my door and to go outside, but i also know they have teleportation technology also as ive seen them dissapear from my bedroom, i heard a man recently talking saying to get the anesthetic ready as when i turned over they where going to iject my bum so i didnt feel anything, i was just coming round and saw someone for a split second but then they where gone.. i honestly believe that they where going to rape me and im not homosexual..

i want to say that alot of human beings in overnment are hiding being the disquise of aliens during abductions etc and its all being done with technology, theese things are not spirits and are as physical as me and you but like david says can move frequincies.. im being tortured by thees people every day and they will not turn theese implants off they say they have to watch me as i know too much information about them..

my iphone is a nightmare if logged into appstore i feel ill and voces ar loud until i log out,i have to restrict the phone and turn it to 4+ apps just to stop thoughts being forced against my will but can still here them talking 24/7..

if itunes or delete app or appstore is enabled on the phone i can feel them looking through my eyes and feel not my self... infact i have to restrict everything such as location of gps off the lot, please understand that this is not me being paranoid.. the same voices have now started harrasing a friend of mine too who was concerned about me who also worked as a medium...

he has to restrict his phone aswell, plus when the phone is on stand by they are also sending ultrasonic tones and frequinces though th speakers causing paniic attacks and deppression..

if you are being targetted and earing voices please beleive me when i say its your smart phone and your wifi at home, and your plasma tvs

its all a big lie and not spirits at all..just beings as solid as me and you using technologies to control us..

i just hope this can help someone else, turn data off when not needed, all big notice how it gets worse when apps are installed and when logged in to there appstores etc..

notice how a blackberry is a black fruit, the apple has a bite out of itlike in eden from the bible.. and guess what.. android.. you work it out

but trust me ive worked as a medium and gave proof u wouldnt beleive and it was all in the name of love but it was a lie and i lost everything and am tortured still by theese handlers who use a synthesizer so there voices are squeeky and demonic sounding.

its all government and they want you to beleive its spirits and stuff so they cant be blamed.. its all done with underground technology and staeliites and celltowers and phones and stuff.. beleive me u wouldnt want to live like this.
WOW. OK so that is how the govmnt THROWS the aliens
in the room with MILAB abductees and T I.--hologram tech.

Ya that makes sense.

WELL all you got to do is go with your gut instinct/eyes/intuition to know whether you are dealing with human tech or real aliens.

Ask for the good E Ts to help you.

I am being screwed with by real E ts and they 'aint all that bad compared to what the humans do to ppl with their tech.

I will pray for you.

If your aliens are showing up completely PHYSICAL that is a pretty BIG RED FLAG. That they are fake!!

But ya the real ones (4D types) can manifest as physical for short period of time.
I speak from experience. They masqerade as humans or other ODD looking humans.

Omnisense says exactly what you say about T I ppl. YOU need to be friends.

Last edited by 1zenith; 09-03-2015 at 03:37 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 03:40 PM   #31
1zenith
Banned

Default Cool

Quote:
ok so if you have a big screen 42 inch tv or large monitor u will see this clear but zoom in ..

check i the mirror: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131784...7/16758277841/

here are some shots i zoomed in to outline what look like greys around me when i had supposed guides..

bare in mind my girlfriend of the time took a photo of this while i was meditating.. we were both big on most haunted shows etc at the time so she was trying to get orbs.. but i only recently found this

here is what looks like a tall grey next to me, ive seen this out of body too, https://www.flickr.com/photos/131784...7/16758302911/

grey face and what looks like a black cloaked reptillian morphong into a childs figure
https://www.flickr.com/photos/131784...7/16758388242/

little grey behind tall grey:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/131784...7/16733566916/

there is more stuff if u really zoom into the mirror and look about but while i was meditating all i was getting was blue swirling light and hearing voices at this early stage before it got very bad.. and constant voices nightmares and harrasment..

i dont know if theese are a hologram or where interdimensional outside visible light or what but it helps back up that something is going on in my life
WOW . Crap i cannot open the pics here.

But I want to look at them when I get home.

That is awesome you have pics. Most ppl don't.
Old 09-03-2015, 03:44 PM   #32
1zenith
Banned

Default Wow very sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Only to those unaware of these situations being very real.

It isn’t your smartphone doing these things in almost all likelihood. They have a system they use for targeting that involves creating very deeply real seeming illusions. They attach the AI interaction(remote influencing tech) they use to do things to people based on triggers in their environment. Thus having them believe an illusion about the source.

They did the same to me, they hide behind facades of inter dimensional beings and aliens, when it is really a human source playing wizard of oz.

It is almost always black ops technology behind these types of experiences with ID beings and aliens from my experiences and research.

It isn’t those things in my view. They are likely just arranging the interaction with you based on such things, to hide the real source of them. The real source is EMVs in my theory. EMV = Electromagnetic Vehicle. They are inter dimensional, and operate behind the scenes. They are capable of telepathy, mind control, and much more. A smartphone is not capable of that.

Be careful of illusions. You have a lot right but it took me many years to adapt to their technology and be able to detect illusions when they happen.

You aren't alone. I am a very severe targeted individual myself. I began writing and producing videos about my experiences and knowledge, and they targeted me more severely for such things....

You have a lot right, but I have never met a TI that didn't have some illusions present. The idea it's coming from your smartphone detracts from your truth. A smartphone isn't capable of remote influencing you describe...

They did a similar system with me early on with what I ate,. They made a matrix that applied tortures and actions to me based on what I ate. For a while I was absolutely trapped in such a matrix...

Keep on keepin on. And don't tell any mental health people your story(or police). They will want to lock you up in a mental ward... The psychiatry field is largely infiltrated by these govt sources, and is set up to suppress, alienate, drug, and lock up TIs...
__________________________________________________ _______________

""Keep on keepin on. And don't tell any mental health people your story(or police). They will want to lock you up in a mental ward... The psychiatry field is largely infiltrated by these govt sources, and is set up to suppress, alienate, drug, and lock up TIs... """

WOW, that is just saaad!!

I wonder how many ppl are LOCKED up due to TI??

Last edited by 1zenith; 09-03-2015 at 03:46 PM.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:42 PM   #33
sh2605
Inactive

god knows if its a hologram or what all i know is ive seen theese creature out of body in dreams and feel like energy is being eaten from my solar plexis area on my chest get real pains an theese creatures just laugh saying yum yum yum, its not funny hearing all theese voices but ill be honest i beleive its just implants all over the body and energy being wirelessly transmitted from me to whatever tech they have.. ive defo seen in dream a few ship, one large came and stopped a triangular one with red lights under from taking me, was a huge disc im talking like 4 miles wide a beam of white light trapped the triangular ship in the center and then i woke up, then on another occasion a littel ship that was a circle but small had all green and red lights around it all over and then i heard the voice say hes seen us and it sort of in a second compressed from a circle to a disc sort of shape and in like half a second t moved at like 0 to 1000mph i saw that one layed in bed half asleep and the wall just dissapeared and i could see through it to the houses outside clairvoyantly, i think its both et and human interfierance, like i said it only started really after researching about the military dumbs and tech and this was when the phones and stuff came out, but i honestly do reckon aps on phones are still involved as when i install certain ones i feel like im gunna go into a seizure, they have made me epileptic and in the last 2 years alone made me lose everything in my life , job, home, girl of almost 10 years, and had about 10 seizures all at bad times when it could be fatal but like i said they told me before they casued them as they where laughing saying where gunna cause you a fit now
Old 09-03-2015, 06:50 PM   #34
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
__________________________________________________ _______________

""Keep on keepin on. And don't tell any mental health people your story(or police). They will want to lock you up in a mental ward... The psychiatry field is largely infiltrated by these govt sources, and is set up to suppress, alienate, drug, and lock up TIs... """

WOW, that is just saaad!!

I wonder how many ppl are LOCKED up due to TI??
All possible because of your reptilian 'superiority' 'friends'. They would be the biggest reason it happens. Although the targeting itself comes from human sources.

And many many TIs are in mental wards. One thing they do with very unstable people(who might be schizophrenic naturally even) is mind control them, torture them, obviously do things to them, then mind control them to seem nuts to mental health people saying the government is out to get them, etc predictively programming people in the field to just "know" that the government doesn't target people... Which is obviously a complete delusion(to those with a trained eye).
Old 09-03-2015, 07:00 PM   #35
sh2605
Inactive

in my opinion the phones are being used to hypnotize and transmit thoughts and images via data and the sms and normal gsm connection, i think its a combo of technology.

i think weve all had implants put in us at whatever stages of our lives to keep control, most ppl wont even realize as they conform to the norm that they want..

but i beleive that data or a signal transfers from the phones to the implants in a similar wireless way like a bluetooth headset if u get me, but they can make u see things, hear things and can transfer energy wirelss from you to live from...

after all when nikoli tesla died the military took all of his work on this as he had already made the particle energy weapons in the 1920s and could light bulbs up wirelessly and wanted to use this to power the world for free without wires using his technology that could produce ree energy..

if the government is working with ets then theese ets are living on living energy and are transferring it in a similar way nikoli rtesla transferred electricity through the air wirelessly..

i know with certainty when i use adblocking software from cydia and i use tweaks to wipe siri etc and the iphone cache every 5 mins, tweaks to stop tracking etc and restrict the handset the voices settle down, they get loud if wifi is on on the handset and bluetooth and also if myrouter art home is enabled for wifi so its defo data, i use an ethernet cable and turn the wifi off and it eases off.. i have to use a firewall off cydia to block certain apps, and even if the apps that are bad are not even launched the effects are there ie anger, feeling sick, dizzy, weak, deppressed and panicky..

delete the apps and a click in the bridge of my nose and the feelings instantly ease off..

ebay, yahoo, mercury browser, amazon, pof, facebook messenger and the normal facebook app and a few others so far have made me feel ill like im dying, another thing is if the phone is restricted to 4+ it eases off, all the itunes and other apps make me feel ill so i have to restrict them to feel normal.. even the delete app has to be restricted, the camand even the photos.. as soon as i do that i feel much better..

i defo know with 100 percent certainty that when my phone is off it eases off and i feel well. but it doesnt 100 percent ease off as were walking in emf all the time from cell towers, i guess they need the handset to be close to mask our own thoughts
Old 09-03-2015, 07:07 PM   #36
Cryptoverse

Quote:
in my opinion the phones are being used to hypnotize and transmit thoughts and images via data and the sms and normal gsm connection, i think its a combo of technology.

i think weve all had implants put in us at whatever stages of our lives to keep control, most ppl wont even realize as they conform to the norm that they want..

but i beleive that data or a signal transfers from the phones to the implants in a similar wireless way like a bluetooth headset if u get me, but they can make u see things, hear things and can transfer energy wirelss from you to live from...

Great point. You obviously have unusual clarity. I would suggest your targeting is due to your soul's potential. Have you identified a purpose to help planet earth by chance? That would be a nother list you would make that would make sense in your case.

I have never thought of smartphones controlling the implants. That is quite an interesting thought. However.... At the beginning of my situation (and I know this sounds crazy) one thing they did to me was put songs on my ipod I had never heard etc, my family or friends did not put them there conclusively. (they ended up taking the ipod from me, which suggests they implanted the device).

So if they were doing this from a smartphone, they would be able to go through a backdoor and install these things on your phone covertly, if they could do it on my ipod, they could do it with your iphone/droid/etc. It wouldn't need any apps downloaded by you. They would be more thorough than that. They are very good at what they do. They would not rely on apps you could figure out and delete. They would make sure they could remotely influence you at all times. They are very tricky sometimes....

I still say they are mind controlling a matrix in you related to your apps. If it is based on apps it is a mind game to begin with(the point of doing it)...

Quote:
i defo know with 100 percent certainty that when my phone is off it eases off and i feel well. but it doesnt 100 percent ease off as were walking in emf all the time from cell towers, i guess they need the handset to be close to mask our own thoughts
Yes, this would be how they convince you it's your phone. They simply monitor your mind, know when you turn your phone off, and stop doing things to you when your phone is off(or go slower, they probably wouldn't resist still doing things to you, which would suggest it isn't your phone)...

You have a head on your shoulders, for a TI that is kind of rare. They target a wide variety of people. My advice as a lifelong TI myself, is to be mindful of illusions. The technology they use is shrouded in illusions......

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 09-03-2015 at 07:10 PM. Reason: big typo
Old 09-03-2015, 07:09 PM   #37
sh2605
Inactive

i just want this to stop and live a normal life but they will not go, they say they want my soul and constantly offer stuff but i just tell them to leave, they constantly talk about satan and asmodeus and abadon etc and i just tell them to get lost, in one of my very first out of body dreams i saw a guy with a brown robe like a monk, mediteranian looking olive skin, with short hair and a solid star shaved in the back of his head pointing up. he was really eil and didnt say a word then i heard one of his guys pop over and said master weve got to go the angelof judah is coming, he put his hood up and i woke up..

whoever they are wether et or human, they are defo satanic and talkabout satan all the time
Old 09-03-2015, 07:15 PM   #38
sh2605
Inactive

i once heard god shout asmodeus while ether the boy has the seal of the abbot he is under my protection.. at that time i had a st bennedict medal with me aswell. the ets are satanic, even the pleadians who have come into dreams imersonating a family of light but ive seen them and beleive me its like v.. there liers too and work close with that tall grey whos tormented i think one came and said he was called mecamon
Old 09-03-2015, 07:20 PM   #39
sh2605
Inactive

i know they try to build my hopes up and shatter them, theyve told me point blank that they want to cause as much trauma as possible and in dreams or what i think where dreams they electricuted my head and i woke up in such pain in my head..

like i said i used to work clairvoyantly and pass messages to ppl but now i know its just a deception and tech, mind reading and unseen beings or ppl passing info.. after all why would god need a man to do anything? if he wanted to he could speak to all men omen and children aall at once and pass every message he ever needed to, why would he rely or need a man to do this, its just brainwashing ppl and getting them to buy into a fake religion to open u, but there not really opening up, there having tech placed in them as they sleep and then they accept the voices as spirits etc
Old 09-03-2015, 07:56 PM   #40
1zenith
Banned

Default Wow

Quote:
god knows if its a hologram or what all i know is ive seen theese creature out of body in dreams and feel like energy is being eaten from my solar plexis area on my chest get real pains an theese creatures just laugh saying yum yum yum, its not funny hearing all theese voices but ill be honest i beleive its just implants all over the body and energy being wirelessly transmitted from me to whatever tech they have.. ive defo seen in dream a few ship, one large came and stopped a triangular one with red lights under from taking me, was a huge disc im talking like 4 miles wide a beam of white light trapped the triangular ship in the center and then i woke up, then on another occasion a littel ship that was a circle but small had all green and red lights around it all over and then i heard the voice say hes seen us and it sort of in a second compressed from a circle to a disc sort of shape and in like half a second t moved at like 0 to 1000mph i saw that one layed in bed half asleep and the wall just dissapeared and i could see through it to the houses outside clairvoyantly, i think its both et and human interfierance, like i said it only started really after researching about the military dumbs and tech and this was when the phones and stuff came out, but i honestly do reckon aps on phones are still involved as when i install certain ones i feel like im gunna go into a seizure, they have made me epileptic and in the last 2 years alone made me lose everything in my life , job, home, girl of almost 10 years, and had about 10 seizures all at bad times when it could be fatal but like i said they told me before they casued them as they where laughing saying where gunna cause you a fit now
I am gonna read your posts in detail when i get home.

But guess what i just figured out two weeks ago?

That all my dreams all my life have been MADE/manipulated for me.
I can tell you very lucid dreams i had 10 years ago.

NO wonder I had nothing but lucid awesome very clear dreams all my life.
NOW i know why. you ask other ppl and they say their dreams are shit or they dont remember anything .
Well the e ts may be tampering with them too but their brain hasn't evolved enuff to see their awesome lucid dreams for what they are worth.

I know who is responsible for my dreams, at least most of the guilty ones are the reptilians that are manipulating my dreams.
I believe the Greyz are too.

There was an invisible entity standing in my bathroom once FEEDING my brain with electronic bot cues /instructions . Like a month ago.

Between dreams that morning i was hearing interference "EEEEEKKKK",

and a robotic cyborg female say "Newwwwwwwwwwwww" inside my brain..

Like telling my brain to go on to the next dream.

It is PHUCKING narly ' mon!!!

I love dreaming!!

My beings never give me bad dreams. MINE rock!!! And are adventursome.

I like the virutal reality ones the best but sometimes those may actually be outta body abductions.

I have awesome dreams (several) every morning!!

How i figured it out was a nice female reptilian gave me a lucid dream i was standing outside in my driveway in the hot sun cleaning my driveway, and she basically TOLD me by talking to me at the end of my dream that all my dreams have been CREATED for me all my life. The funny thing is most of them are still created from my subconscious/ conscious thoughts etc so they seem like my own brain created them.
Anyway she said if she creates a dream for me she will leave her MARK by ringing the land line phone 3 times.
I heard ring ring ring in my brain when she got done talking to me.

I thought it was real at first. That was virtual reality.
Sometimes i know i am dreaming and having a virtual reality incident but sometimes i DONT know till i wake up.

WHen I woke up i was like 'WEIRD'. I don't even OWN a land line phone.
AND i never even have my cell phone on.

I just believe the whole world IS being tampered with by at least E ts.
Some ppl govmnt and E ts.

ANother way the reptilians are manipulating my dreams, is when i am awake STILL in the bed or on the couch, they WILL pull my ethereal body out.
I feel them.
They did that at 6 pm then by 12 30am they jarred me awake after the LONG lucid dream they created for me between 10 -12:30AM.
It was fun!! My lucid dreams are so real almost as real as being outta body.
They somehow can tamper with my ethereal essense to make my lucid dream then stick my ethereal body in my dream so in a way i am STILL outta body.

I am just glad i am figuring all this narly stuff out.

Well I just mean GOD doesn't necessarily know shit.

Like me and ufochic have been phucked with enuff and are INTUNED enuff and ASCENDED enuff to know who we are dealing with.

I am not saying that the govmnt doesn't know about the E ts tampering with us and may not be at least indirectly behind some of the shit.

Maybe the e ts are telling THEM who they are phucking with as far as the DREAM program or whatever.

But I KNOW my shit and I know i am not a 'targeted individual'. NOT by humans anyway.

But threads like yours and Omnisense PISS me off cuz I wanna learn about T I but then when I post my tamperings T I ppl accuse ME OF being T I by human agents.

That freaking pisses me off!!!!

Sorry but I am an ASCENDED individual. lol
I think i can decipher between physical fake aliens and ethereal aliens who float thru my walls and fuck with me while awake in my bed
all the time appearing invisible.

Another thing is too, that true E ts give off e t energy while a human even if they could appear invisible in your house would give of hUMAN energy.

(frown)

Last edited by 1zenith; 09-03-2015 at 08:13 PM.