Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 23-11-2014, 09:56 PM   #161
mondogobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardshine17 View Post
I Want To Join Illuminati. I Am an upcoming musician in Uganda( Africa).
Email:[email protected]

Hi future Illuminatus reptilianus, here is a link for you:

The Illuminati´s official homepage (well, at least they say so on that page, but I can´t know if they are just cheaters....):

http://www.illuminatiofficial.org/

How to join them:

http://www.illuminatiofficial.org/illuminati-members/

How To Join The Illuminati

Certain individuals who are not currently members of the Illuminati can be examined for possible membership on a case-by-case basis. Some of the factors that may allow you to become a member of the Illuminati include:

•An income exceeding $1,000,000 USD annually.
- shit, I don´t have that much Money...
•Verifiable authority (politically or financially) over a land space larger than 500,000 acres.
- forget it....it´s not me..
•An artist under a contract valued at over $1,000,000.
- well, I can´t sing, so...
•A bearer of a Centurion Black American Express card (some restrictions).
- I don´t have that Card...
•Individuals distinguished by a Verified Twitter profile badge.
- no, not me Again...
•Through written recommendation presented by a family member of blood relation who is already a member of the Illuminati.
- hmm, maybe there is a slight chance there. My first cousin twice removed was actually married with the first cousin of an Illuminati-member who was actually the richest man in Denmark (and yes, that is true...my father has a book where we can see all our family members from 1500 to now. And that book says that my grandfathers female cousin was married to a guy, who was the first cousin of this Illuminati-member)............but then again: I think that this relationship is not close enough to be of any significance...
•By presenting proof of significant influence in a field of business or entertainment.
-hmm, I don´t think that´s me...

Last edited by mondogobbo; 23-11-2014 at 10:04 PM.
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 03:59 AM   #162
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Agree with compartmentalized levels fish.

These day, I just be careful expressing my strong opinions about the elites/freemason etc unless I've tuned in with the person and I'm sure that they are walking on the truth path. If in doubt (grey) e.g. they are from rich and well to do background, I stay well away from the topic. You never know who you are talking to.
I remember talking to a girl from San Fran once who was going to my local school for her law degree (this was back in 2009) and I can't remember exactly what we were talking about but when I said the word "illuminati," she flipped, going from a geisha like charm to spewing hatred about China. And then she went back to being pro-social after that moment of outburst. The context was very important here but I just can't remember what made me say the word. It's no secret that the cremation of care at the Bohemian Grove entails the burning of a giant owl purportedly representing the Cannaite Moloch, and according to this, there's an owl statue resident at the San Fran based Bohemian Club who's an exact replica of the Athenian Owl which was the symbol of the Bavarian Illuminati.

Rumor has it that many world scale plans have come out of the annual retreat including the military encirclement of China and the necessary mobilization of public opinion that's so crucial in a free press democracy.

Anyways, Bohemian Club was founded by journalists, artists, and musicians and its past membership had included different industry giants and political notables. It current bylaw mandates an inclusion of "accomplished artists" ie. media types in the quota of 10% of its membership.

Many yrs ago I had a shitty blog, and one day strictly out of boredom I wrote an entertaining piece mocking all the major religions you could think of. Maybe I was just immature but I thought it was funny at the time. Anyways. Not long after that my life transformed from ho hum to supernaturally bizarre. Reality as I knew was no more and I'd be thinking about something then turning on the TV to find a popular show touching on the subject. I had the same feedback relationship with the radio and web sites and I could be listening to a little known and played song on my CD in my car, then walking into a supermarket and minutes later they put it on for the customers over the PA. My mind was tuned into this gigantic field and I wasn't the only one. It bled through to local media which I've gone into on this site before. It was as if I was plugged in to this extensive media matrix shared by many in the business. It sounds crazy right? I assure you it's not if I was to list the event one by one and there were too many. It's been said that "the mind has no firewall," and that one of the original aims of the Bavarian Illuminati was the curbing of "superstition" and "religious influence over public life." Make of it what you will.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 04:13 AM   #163
fishonwheels

From the linked site. Is there a connection between these two clubs or are the "Bohemians" just lovers of Greek civilization? You decide.
Old 24-11-2014, 07:14 AM   #164
fishonwheels

Perhaps the liberators have become the oppressors, the dragonslayers the dragons, the Bolsheviks the Soviets, the hero king a sexed out old tyrant, the demure and subservient daughter in law the MIL from hell etc etc?

Or, elements of tptb and occult orders today despite paying homage to the original Illuminati can not claim lineal descent in spirit or form?

Maybe we need to be careful branding them this or that. Though OTO is said to be in a fallen state with no real connection to worldly power, artists, vanguards, and creative types have expressed admiration for Crowley or even been named as Thelemites. Given their success and influence it's not implausible that their circles might overlap with those of the "real elites."
Old 24-11-2014, 08:41 PM   #165
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
I remember talking to a girl from San Fran once who was going to my local school for her law degree (this was back in 2009) and I can't remember exactly what we were talking about but when I said the word "illuminati," she flipped, going from a geisha like charm to spewing hatred about China. And then she went back to being pro-social after that moment of outburst. The context was very important here but I just can't remember what made me say the word. It's no secret that the cremation of care at the Bohemian Grove entails the burning of a giant owl purportedly representing the Cannaite Moloch, and according to this, there's an owl statue resident at the San Fran based Bohemian Club who's an exact replica of the Athenian Owl which was the symbol of the Bavarian Illuminati.

Rumor has it that many world scale plans have come out of the annual retreat including the military encirclement of China and the necessary mobilization of public opinion that's so crucial in a free press democracy.

Anyways, Bohemian Club was founded by journalists, artists, and musicians and its past membership had included different industry giants and political notables. It current bylaw mandates an inclusion of "accomplished artists" ie. media types in the quota of 10% of its membership.

Many yrs ago I had a shitty blog, and one day strictly out of boredom I wrote an entertaining piece mocking all the major religions you could think of. Maybe I was just immature but I thought it was funny at the time. Anyways. Not long after that my life transformed from ho hum to supernaturally bizarre. Reality as I knew was no more and I'd be thinking about something then turning on the TV to find a popular show touching on the subject. I had the same feedback relationship with the radio and web sites and I could be listening to a little known and played song on my CD in my car, then walking into a supermarket and minutes later they put it on for the customers over the PA. My mind was tuned into this gigantic field and I wasn't the only one. It bled through to local media which I've gone into on this site before. It was as if I was plugged in to this extensive media matrix shared by many in the business. It sounds crazy right? I assure you it's not if I was to list the event one by one and there were too many. It's been said that "the mind has no firewall," and that one of the original aims of the Bavarian Illuminati was the curbing of "superstition" and "religious influence over public life." Make of it what you will.
I remember now. We were talking about US foreign policies and there was no sign of her being offended in the slightest bit but as soon as the word "illuminati" rolled off my tongue, she saw red, but then once she'd fired some shots in defence (idk why that word should trigger a defensive reaction in the first place), it was all fine and dandy again.

Check out this shortened version bottom pg of UFO researcher Anthony Sanchez's personal story of the Bohemian Club. You can determine his credibility for yourself and as for the owner of this blog, she claims to have had a radio host friend who was murdered which went unsolved after making allegations of child sex trafficking against members of the Bohemian Club. If true this alone uncovered is enough to make very bad press, unless the press isn't as free as they say.
Old 24-11-2014, 09:04 PM   #166
fishonwheels

The Bay area is also home to many big league sports teams, and I'd bet it's one of the most concentrated on a /capita/area basis:

Golden State Warriors
Oakland Raiders
Oakland Athletics
San Francisco Giants
San Francisco 49ers
San Jose Sharks

Most have been established for a very long time. And if you want to count nearby Sacramento there is the Kings.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 24-11-2014 at 09:05 PM.
Old 25-11-2014, 02:47 AM   #167
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by captmikeg View Post
You can be sure that if a person somehow rises up in areas like business, technology, the government, military, entertainment, the media, academia, etc and you make big money, have some degree of fame or celebrity---you get invited to join them via a variety of channels---I am sure that if you get invited to take part in that gathering they have out in California that Alex Jones used to talk about---you have made it into at least an outer ring of the Illumanati.
Op never defined what she meant by the "illuminati" but ya, you prolly get noticed by a combination of right background and right achievement. Even better if you know how to blow and swallow and maybe party ur way through the concentric barriers if we're to take Mr. Sanchez and others w/ a story like his srsly.
Old 25-11-2014, 06:15 AM   #168
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post

From the linked site. Is there a connection between these two clubs or are the "Bohemians" just lovers of Greek civilization? You decide.

note the ear type on the right.. shows up a lot.

lol guy on the left is doing the horns sign

Last edited by rooey; 25-11-2014 at 06:16 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 10:32 AM   #169
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
note the ear type on the right.. shows up a lot.

lol guy on the left is doing the horns sign
Time for a caption contest.
Old 05-01-2015, 02:51 AM   #170
jaybird88
Inactive

if ur nor born into it i would think you would have to marry into it. or become super rich!
jaybird88 is offline   Reply With Quote