Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 15-09-2014, 06:46 PM   #1
iciclesnow
Inactive

Default how to join illuminati

I've been wondering about the illuminati and the elite. I see how people are born into it, but how do new people 'join' so to speak?
if decent people get caught up in it, then realize or wake up, and they are killed so that they don't spill the beans, what does entice them in in the first place?
I don't think that everyone is so shallow it's for power. fame; money etc.
is there a good spin on it?
iciclesnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 06:57 PM   #2
metak88

Quote:
Originally Posted by iciclesnow View Post
I've been wondering about the illuminati and the elite. I see how people are born into it, but how do new people 'join' so to speak?
if decent people get caught up in it, then realize or wake up, and they are killed so that they don't spill the beans, what does entice them in in the first place?
Not everyone sees humanity the same way, so for some people the "Illuminati" way is a good way.

I suspect that's what some of the elite schools or fraternities are for, where they can 'scout' for new potential members. That movie 'Skull and Bones'?

Edit: btw, if you're reading this I'm willing to join you, the 'Illuminati'. :luv:

Last edited by metak88; 15-09-2014 at 07:01 PM.
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 07:03 PM   #3
truthspoon
Banned

Depends on your genealogy.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 07:19 PM   #4
garethicke
Administrator

I think the illuminati are leeches. If you have something they desire, and can use you for, you can probably be part of them. That is of course, until your use has run out.
garethicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 08:01 PM   #5
blue_esper

It's easy-peasy

FREE PALESTINE AND YOU FREE THE WORLD

If You're Not A Decent People, You're A Poople.
BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.
Isolate them totally until they behave like human beings.
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 08:40 PM   #6
lcp.
Banned

They trawl Universities looking for the super intelligent.
Intelligence plays a key role, not necessarily genetics.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 08:42 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Lack of empathy

The entire degree system is an ancient form of psychometric testing

What they are looking for is a lack of empathy

If you exhibit the right traits then you will rise through the ranks
Old 15-09-2014, 10:14 PM   #8
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCP View Post

More likely they trawl universities looking for bloodlines.

The abilities of bloodline people is superior to 'mere' intelligence.

Besides there are many types of intelligence and many different skill sets.

There is no one thing called 'intelligence' they are looking for. Their games doesn't really revolve around intelligence as you understand it, but on people with the ability to draw information directly from the source.... they look for 'spiritual' gifts as a priority and these people are usually connected to the bloodline somewhere and have usually been given some 'hints' as the nature of their family connections.

They look for people with 'personal power' who they can vampirise. Ultimately they all vampirise each other. The degree system is just people scrambling to be top of the pile so they can kick down on those below them.

Last edited by truthspoon; 15-09-2014 at 10:16 PM.
Old 15-09-2014, 11:29 PM   #9
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
No, they don't. Firstly they are looking for bloodlines. It is important to them to propagate their DNA. For reasons David explains very succinctly, the bloodlines give them the ability to act as conduits for " unseen forces". A lot of people are sceptical about demonic possession, but the elite take this very seriously. The bloodlines see " normal" people as either cattle, or if you are a woman, breeding stock. ( Look at what happened to Princess Diana!) I would hazard a guess that it would be easier for a woman who is non bloodline to enter the Illuminati as a wife or brood mare than it would be for a man, but I would not expect her to have a happy life. (For the reasons I mentioned before, they often mate with non bloodline women to preserve their appearance of humanity)

The qualities most valued by the " Illuminati" are those normally associated with psychopaths. Lack of empathy and lack of emotion are high on the list. They need people who are ruthless and cruel, and to rise high in their ranks you need to exhibit the Machiavelli principle. Most high ranking officers in the police force and military are clinical psychopaths. In terms of intelligence, it is more important to them that you follow orders and do not exercise creative, right brained thought.

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 15-09-2014 at 11:30 PM.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 11:31 PM   #10
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by iciclesnow View Post
easy, betray your loved ones for money...yer in
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 11:35 AM   #11
ex sheep

They would want anyone who can further the agenda, BUT, they won't be privy to the real goings on, if they help they will be paid with pieces of paper, some get celeb status

But I agree with others they will be looking for the genes, remember these are more controllable, they themselves are completely controlled.

Not my cup of tea.
Old 16-09-2014, 11:46 AM   #12
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
No, they don't. Firstly they are looking for bloodlines. It is important to them to propagate their DNA. For reasons David explains very succinctly, the bloodlines give them the ability to act as conduits for " unseen forces". A lot of people are sceptical about demonic possession, but the elite take this very seriously. The bloodlines see " normal" people as either cattle, or if you are a woman, breeding stock. ( Look at what happened to Princess Diana!) I would hazard a guess that it would be easier for a woman who is non bloodline to enter the Illuminati as a wife or brood mare than it would be for a man, but I would not expect her to have a happy life. (For the reasons I mentioned before, they often mate with non bloodline women to preserve their appearance of humanity)

The qualities most valued by the " Illuminati" are those normally associated with psychopaths. Lack of empathy and lack of emotion are high on the list. They need people who are ruthless and cruel, and to rise high in their ranks you need to exhibit the Machiavelli principle. Most high ranking officers in the police force and military are clinical psychopaths. In terms of intelligence, it is more important to them that you follow orders and do not exercise creative, right brained thought.
I agree 100% with your post TS.

They are egotistical psychopath's who would desire nothing more than having us human beings as cyborgs to do their bidding.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 11:55 AM   #13
riversider

You don't join, you submit.
You allow your will to be their property.
We would call this slavery. They call it mastery.
Unless you have consciously freed your mind from the domination of the msm and the consumerist valueless rat race, you are already in the thrall of the elite.
riversider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 11:57 AM   #14
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by riversider View Post
You don't join, you submit.
You allow your will to be their property.
We would call this slavery. They call it mastery.
Unless you have consciously freed your mind from the domination of the msm and the consumerist valueless rat race, you are already in the thrall of the elite.
Yep. Agreed. You submit.....
Old 16-09-2014, 12:11 PM   #15
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
No, they don't.
Yes they do.
Universities are the security services main rectruiting grounds.
Surely you've realised that by now?

Last edited by lobuk; 16-09-2014 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Fixed Quote coding
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 12:15 PM   #16
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:

Yes they do.
Universities are the security services main rectruiting grounds.
Surely you've realised that by now?
Some universities actually still train Illuminati candidates directly within the college.... just as the CIA did to Ted Kaczynski. I know this because it happened to me while doing a PGCE at a certain London based college.

In theory one person can train another person. However they tend to use groups of people because this is part of their principle 'surprise and ambush' technique, or also the Delphi technique where they deliberately alienate you from the 'group' in order to force you to mould your beliefs to fit-in.

That technique always has the very opposite effect on me though.......

They're not smart, at least their human-agents aren't. Sure, some of them are super-intelligent capable of understanding the whole theatre of human reactions and psychology.

But many in the Illuminati are a bit crap and lacking in imagination...... and their training of new inductees, as in my case, was poorly executed.

It basically comes down to a battle of wits and a battle of wills, which I have won on all occasions when confronted with the legacy of my family connections and the Illuminated Freemasons who have tried to recruit me in France, Japan and London.....

Even had an army general working at the school where I worked in Egypt who tried to get me to join the Freemasons. He seemed to know all about me.... so there is no separateness and no National borders in Freemasonry...... They all just pee into the same pot.

Last edited by truthspoon; 16-09-2014 at 12:23 PM.
Old 16-09-2014, 12:23 PM   #17
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Some universities actually still train Illuminati candidates directly within the college.... just as the CIA did to Ted Kaczynski. I know this because it happened to me while doing a PGCE at a certain London based college.

In theory one person can train another person. However they tend to use groups of people because this is part of their principle 'surprise and ambush' technique, or also the Delphi technique where they deliberately alienate you from the 'group' in order to force you to mould your beliefs to fit-in.
Would you agree that this method of recruitment would be the minions, but if dedicated, could be made up to be a puppet like Blair, as I'm not sure if he actually has all the inside information, or if he is bloodline.
Old 16-09-2014, 12:32 PM   #18
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Would you agree that this method of recruitment would be the minions, but if dedicated, could be made up to be a puppet like Blair, as I'm not sure if he actually has all the inside information, or if he is bloodline.
I actually do agree with that.

You have hit on a key word 'dedicated'..... I would argue that someone like Blair was probably not destined to be the Illuminati monster he is today, until they discovered what he was made of during 'training'.

Then, over the course of the training, his 'abilities' such as they are, would come to light, the Illuminati could then intensify the training, taking it up to the level of 'dedicated' training.

Dedicated training is truly something extraordinary. This is where the training leaves the organisation or company you are working for, and actually 'follows you around'. Even people you may meet and new friends may be revealed to be part of the training... Of course it leaves you not knowing who to trust and feeling exposed, so most people join the group out of a sense of fear for themselves and isolation. Personally isolation has never bothered me, so although at the time I did not know who to trust and did feel exposed, I didn't at any stage feel that joining them would solve the problem. I pretty much knew that doing so would only make the confusion more profound and indeed it does.

Of course it is well known that the secret services shadow their new recruits extensively, but so too do the Illuminati Freemasons.....
Old 16-09-2014, 12:41 PM   #19
aronia

Post Illuminati only accept royal as there members

Quote:

You can`t become a member of the Illuminati unless you come from royal blood on your family tree or somewhere in your family lineage going back in history.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 12:47 PM   #20
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
You can`t become a member of the Illuminati unless you come from royal blood on your family tree or somewhere in your family lineage going back in history.
I agree with this, but as I said you can climb up the greasy pole as far as prime minister and still be nowhere wiser to the real agenda.
Giving Blair as an example, if any others know any different, I would like to be informed as Ive always wondered about him.