Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2017, 07:20 PM   #41
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post

you are all downplaying the very real threat of corporate fascism as exampled by companies like Facebook , Google , OPEC , World Bank the E.U
what? youre crazy!

its not the corporations who run things....its bubba and his pals on the trailer park

they put on their kkk caps and are trying to take over the world!

agggg

we should nuke the trailer parks and kill those white supremicists before they take over the world!

look at those guys with their tats and their leather jackets and beards....they're clearly criminal masterminds who are orchestrating a global takeover
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-08-2017 at 07:22 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 07:21 PM   #42
georgesmiley
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Land of the Flea
Posts: 2,132
Likes: 795 (402 Posts)
Default

i want more nazis, anti semites and racists. stated hyperbolically of course. Why? These are the words used by those who wish to shut down free speech. For those who find my desire for more "unmentionables" offensive, take a deep breath and just consider if I have point. For a moment, think - not asking too much

If you still watch ONLY MSM news - who owns these outlets (in the case of BBC which group is totally over represented in terms of employees) I know, but best for you to do the research. Hint - it's not pakistanis or blacks.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 07:34 PM   #43
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBZD View Post
How can I play videos of David Icke not criticising the Nazis!!!

Jeez I have to get out of here you are all simply nuts. Brainwashed to the nth degree by the likes of David Icke and Alex Jones.
what do you want people to do?

take a side in an orchestrated conflict?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 08:31 PM   #44
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBZD View Post
I cannot understand why David has not criticised the Nazis in the US only the anti nazis. Is he afraid of upsetting Alex Jones?
Hey, welcome to the forum! It's your first ever post here so that is kind of a big deal. Right off the bat you seem to fit in perfectly with some of the more active accounts so I'm sure you'll get plenty of likes.

Last edited by supertzar; 15-08-2017 at 08:31 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 09:30 PM   #45
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,234 (713 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
There is no genocide of white farmers.

Because people are killed by crime does not make it genocide. White supremacists love to use hyperbole, lies, and exaggerations to push their agenda.

Blacks are murdered at a far higher rate than whites in south Africa. That is a fact.

what's happening in south Africa is that crime is high in certain areas. Its not "white genocide"

that's fake news.
Maybe blacks are killed at a higher rate because they make up 80% of the population?
Likes: (1)
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 12:47 AM   #46
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Did you really just say that ?

Can you not see how your own hypocritical stance on just about anything is isolating you farther and farther from the common man ?

You have lost the ability to relate to anyone unless they have a particular skin colour or political leaning.

You deny day to day reality on a constant basis but it isn't even to replace it with some new age concept of love and light which is half excusable because at least there feels like a bit of hope with that crowd.

You are beginning to sound like George Soros' personal assistant.

What amazes me is the same crowd, your crowd - never said a freaking PEEP when Nazi's were funded into leadership in the Ukraine.

Helped by Soros and Victoria Nuland under the Obama admin.

Not a PEEP , in fact - your crowd - the E.U loving , Obama worshiping CNN luvvies openly LOVE the Ukraine now.

So much so they were willing to go to war with Russia to protect the Nazis.

But not a peep from you lot. Not a dickey bird.

Why is that ? Oh I know , because this isn't about reality , this is about creating a false reality based on false dichotomies pushed daily in the media covering the tracks of those truly responsible for all the strife and civil conditions that lead up to today.

While you are busy exposing yourself as an agent of Soros , some of us are trying to counter the narrative put out there in the Universities the Media and the Political establishment that encourage the shit you say you are against.

You are not against racism for starters , because you are racist towards Caucasian people on a constant basis. Constantly.
I spoke out against the Ukraine coup u clown.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 12:51 AM   #47
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Maybe blacks are killed at a higher rate because they make up 80% of the population?
Do you know what RATE means ?

I didn't say more blacks get killed, I said blacks get killed at a higher rate, meaning more blacks are killed per ratio.

Get a clue.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 12:58 AM   #48
georgesmiley
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Land of the Flea
Posts: 2,132
Likes: 795 (402 Posts)
Default

Raw data VCE - broken down by blacks killing blacks and blacks killing whites. I'll have a mersault please while i wait

Last edited by georgesmiley; 16-08-2017 at 01:07 AM.
Likes: (1)
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 10:07 AM   #49
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,234 (713 Posts)
Default

^^^^ Yeah Vancity, What George said please.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 10:36 AM   #50
alfredo79
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 3,200
Likes: 1,093 (687 Posts)
Default

At the weekend surely David Icke will release a videocast about these issues, let us wait.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 04:09 PM   #51
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 470 (316 Posts)
Default

First off the NAZI organization is small and has no power, that is why David Icke has not addressed it. Now for Charlottesville, the people do not want their heritage torn away. State and local governments run on the same pattern. They do things behind peoples backs. They did not want a riot. They allowed a permit (1) for a protest. The snowflakes showed up with weapons and chemical attacks. This was premeditated. How did something like this become Trump's fault? Do the people think he has control of the violent lefties that showed up and turned the whole thing into a circus?

25 an hour was group hired by a company on the web. Where did the money come from? That needs chased down and the charges are inciting a riot. I think Charlottesville needs closure on this. What do you think?

Last edited by raburgeson; 17-08-2017 at 04:16 PM.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 06:49 PM   #52
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,829 (1,979 Posts)
Default

I think you are absolutely correct rasburgeson

whoever told the Police to let it all kick off needs at least to loose their job because they caused the death of a young girl

and yes those rent-a-mob business's need investigating , where is the money coming from to pay people $25 an hour to go to a riot

it would be even worse if it turned out the girl who was killed was being paid $25 an hour to be there

even if they are not getting paid you can't talk to these people properly , they just want to smash everything to pieces

you can't talk sense with people if they refuse to talk and instead turn up with baseball bats , helmets and body armor

I also think it's just a disgrace that the media and politicians are using the death of that girl to smear and degrade the real sentiments behind the rally

''don't remove our history'' is a valid reason to want to protest , history is supposed to be there to learn from

I want someone to tell the African American community that those statues do not represent any ones desire to own slaves anymore

they are the opposite

a good family walks past that statue with their kids and tells their kids what happened was wrong and we don't want that to happen again

that's what it symbolizes today , it's not there to celebrate slavery

it's there to remind us not to do it
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (1)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 03:08 PM   #53
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBZD View Post
I cannot understand why David has not criticised the Nazis in the US only the anti nazis. Is he afraid of upsetting Alex Jones?
''violent and unpleasant people on both sides''

In the post fact world it isn't about facts anymore it is about emotion and prejudice...

Slaves Fighting Slaves For The Slave Owners - Dot Connector Videocast

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 04:33 PM   #54
Anturio
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 2
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Nevermind the swearing IT has taken the piss!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpxd...yMeyWZ5ssv5oe7
Anturio is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.