Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 14-08-2016, 05:16 PM   #21
Etu Malku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringy View Post
How would you describe your Luciferian practices on a personal level?

I'd describe them as complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Does Fundamental Luciferianism promote Transhumanism, i.e.

"the belief or theory that the human race can evolve beyond its current physical and mental limitations, especially by means of science and technology"
There are Luciferian organizations / individuals who are concerned about that. Personally, I am more focused on my Self and my immediate relationships.
Etu Malku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2016, 12:23 AM   #22
armoured_amazon

Welcome
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2016, 12:35 AM   #23
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
so it's either a cult or a branch of an organized religion?
It must be! it's got a title! based on Lucifer ,, (ie religion - mind control of the masses)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringy View Post
How would you describe your Luciferian practices on a personal level?

Good question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Does Fundamental Luciferianism promote Transhumanism, i.e.

"the belief or theory that the human race can evolve beyond its current physical and mental limitations, especially by means of science and technology"
Well, it's based around Lucifer, Fallen Angel, Satan or whatever you wanna call him (or her).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etu Malku View Post
I'd describe them as complex

There are Luciferian organizations / individuals who are concerned about that. Personally, I am more focused on my Self and my immediate relationships.
Complex in what way?

Do they involve complex rituals or just Lucifer worship?

and why would a Luciferian be interested in joining a David Icke forum?

Edit: I believe in free choice and freedom of expression. When a Luciferian joins a forum it's gonna get some interest! David opposes the forces of the Satanic elite as we know! and Lucifer is associated with Satan (Saturn).

Last edited by jupiter12; 15-08-2016 at 12:40 AM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2016, 12:50 AM   #24
itsallundercontrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post

and Lucifer is associated with Satan (Saturn).
Lucifer is more commonly associated with venus.
Old 15-08-2016, 01:00 AM   #25
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallundercontrol View Post
Lucifer is more commonly associated with venus.
Thanks, so is the practice of Lucifer worship a religion?

I'm open minded and we all find our way here for a reason.
Old 15-08-2016, 01:05 AM   #26
derekbuttery

Quote:
It must be! it's got a title! based on Lucifer ,, (ie religion - mind control of the masses)

I was more interest in the 'theist' / 'non-theist' part of the intro TBH rather than the labels we put on each other...
Old 15-08-2016, 01:09 AM   #27
derekbuttery

forgive my ignorance, but isn't 'lucifer' the NAME of a devil, an evil being in christendom?

(and yes I appreciate the whole 'light bringer', 'morning star' which was (allegedly) an incorrect association with the moon...)
Old 15-08-2016, 01:13 AM   #28
jupiter12

Quote:
I was more interest in the 'theist' / 'non-theist' part of the intro TBH rather than the labels we put on each other...
Some people put labels on themselves!

eg Lucifarians.

But, it's ok to question sometimes.
Old 15-08-2016, 01:22 AM   #29
itsallundercontrol

Quote:

Some might say all religion is worship of the planets including the sun and moon.
The vedic name for venus is shukra which roughly translates as semen. Lakshmi is the deity but some say it is Indrani.
Shiva is often associated with saturn but it's imho misleading to say that, it's more the destroyer side and the feminine is kali. Some say it's Brahma and Yama as well. It can also be called the planet of truth.

Crazy shit.......
I know that's not what you asked
Old 15-08-2016, 01:50 AM   #30
derekbuttery

Quote:
Some people put labels on themselves!

eg Lucifarians.

But, it's ok to question sometimes.
I have to disagree, we should be questioning ALL the time... hence my query and possible worries about yet another organized religion hitting the forum...

slavery comes in many forms.
Old 15-08-2016, 09:56 PM   #31
Etu Malku

Quote:

Good question!
Well, it's based around Lucifer, Fallen Angel, Satan or whatever you wanna call him (or her).
Complex in what way?
Do they involve complex rituals or just Lucifer worship?
and why would a Luciferian be interested in joining a David Icke forum?

Edit: I believe in free choice and freedom of expression. When a Luciferian joins a forum it's gonna get some interest! David opposes the forces of the Satanic elite as we know! and Lucifer is associated with Satan (Saturn).
Fair enough questions and this is why I joined David's forum.
Lucifer has nothing to do with the Abrahamic faiths, He is not mentioned in the Christian bible. Lucifer is a pre-Christian deity of ancient Roman and Greek mythology. He is mentioned in Publius Ovidius Naso's "Metamorphoses", which was written in 8 B.C.E., Roman poet Virgil mentions him as far back as 29 B.C.E. And the first mention is from Timaeus by Plato written 360 B.C.E. The title Lucifer was used for the Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar as well as Jesus himself. This title however is directly associated with the Morning Star which appears even earlier in Phoenician/Canaan cosmology. You cannot find this angel Lucifer mentioned anywhere in the Christian bible.

In 382 AD, Pope Damasus I commissioned St. Jerome to write a revision of the old Latin translation of the Bible. This task was completed sometime during the 5th century AD, and eventually it was considered the official and definite Latin version of the Bible according to the Roman Catholic church. By the 13th century it was considered the versio vulgate – the common translation. It was St. Jerome who placed the word Lucifer into the Bible.

"Et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem : cui benefacitis attendentes quasi lucernæ lucenti in caliginoso donec dies elucescat, et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestries"

The Hebrew translation had the word helel in the place of Lucifer, or rather St. Jerome replaced the word helel with Lucifer. Helel means ‘shining one’.

Lucifer is not Satan and Luciferianism is not Satanism. Luciferianism as a spiritual movement has nothing to do with any of this New World Order or Neo-Illuminati stuff.

Quote:
Non-Theistic Luciferianism is purely a Western Left Hand Path and worships no one / nothing other than one's higher Self (GodSelf).
Old 15-08-2016, 10:19 PM   #32
jupiter12

Quote:
Fair enough questions and this is why I joined David's forum.
Lucifer has nothing to do with the Abrahamic faiths, He is not mentioned in the Christian bible. Lucifer is a pre-Christian deity of ancient Roman and Greek mythology. He is mentioned in Publius Ovidius Naso's "Metamorphoses", which was written in 8 B.C.E., Roman poet Virgil mentions him as far back as 29 B.C.E. And the first mention is from Timaeus by Plato written 360 B.C.E. The title Lucifer was used for the Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar as well as Jesus himself. This title however is directly associated with the Morning Star which appears even earlier in Phoenician/Canaan cosmology. You cannot find this angel Lucifer mentioned anywhere in the Christian bible.

In 382 AD, Pope Damasus I commissioned St. Jerome to write a revision of the old Latin translation of the Bible. This task was completed sometime during the 5th century AD, and eventually it was considered the official and definite Latin version of the Bible according to the Roman Catholic church. By the 13th century it was considered the versio vulgate – the common translation. It was St. Jerome who placed the word Lucifer into the Bible.

"Et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem : cui benefacitis attendentes quasi lucernæ lucenti in caliginoso donec dies elucescat, et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestries"

The Hebrew translation had the word helel in the place of Lucifer, or rather St. Jerome replaced the word helel with Lucifer. Helel means ‘shining one’.

Lucifer is not Satan and Luciferianism is not Satanism. Luciferianism as a spiritual movement has nothing to do with any of this New World Order or Neo-Illuminati stuff.

Non-Theistic Luciferianism is purely a Western Left Hand Path and worships no one / nothing other than one's higher Self (GodSelf).
Thank you for that reply Etu Malku.

And welcome!

The knee jerk reaction when hearing words associated with Satan/Lucifer etc isn't surprising when looking at material David has written and talked about for so long now.

Welcome! and I hope you enjoy Davids forum.
Old 15-08-2016, 11:10 PM   #33
derekbuttery

Quote:

so what's the English translation of this?
Old 16-08-2016, 12:02 AM   #34
Etu Malku

Quote:
so what's the English translation of this?
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Old 16-08-2016, 02:46 AM   #35
derekbuttery

Quote:
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
did the hebrew language not have a word for 'lucifer'?
Old 17-08-2016, 01:21 AM   #36
Etu Malku

Quote:
did the hebrew language not have a word for 'lucifer'?
The word / name lucifer does not exist in the Hebrew lexicon
Old 17-08-2016, 03:09 PM   #37
derekbuttery

Quote:
The word / name lucifer does not exist in the Hebrew lexicon
thanks. have you been over to the 'religion' section. there's a thread there I thought might interest you?
Old 17-08-2016, 10:54 PM   #38
Etu Malku

Quote:
thanks. have you been over to the 'religion' section. there's a thread there I thought might interest you?
Could you please link me to it!
Old 18-08-2016, 01:32 AM   #39
derekbuttery

Quote:
Could you please link me to it!
good question... leave it with me? I might be off target thought mate..

Last edited by derekbuttery; 18-08-2016 at 01:33 AM. Reason: you got it!
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote