Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

View Poll Results: IM BEING SPRAYED ,ARE YOU ?
STOP STARING AT PHONE AND LOOK UP...YES/NO 0 0%
HAVE YOU NOTICED THE STRANGE SKYS 2 66.67%
ARE YOU RAISING AWARENESS ON THIS SUBJECT 1 33.33%
SUGGESTIONS 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2015, 02:48 PM   #41
niltox

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
It's not 'proof' as such though is it?
Proof needs collaboration.
If that existed then it'd be a big story.
As it is chemtrails is just another 'conspiracy theory' hence it's here on DIF and not all over the rolling news feeds.
Rubbish. It IS a big story. Much written and much read. Keep your head up your arse.
niltox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 02:56 PM   #42
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niltox View Post
Rubbish. It IS a big story. Much written and much read. Keep your head up your arse.
There's no need to be rude.
I have made what I consider to be a fair point.
It is my opinion, you and I are entitled to our opinions and I have already said 'good luck to those who believe in contrails'.
Be lucky.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 02:57 PM   #43
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
It's not 'proof' as such though is it?
Proof needs collaboration.
If that existed then it'd be a big story.
As it is chemtrails is just another 'conspiracy theory' hence it's here on DIF and not all over the rolling news feeds.
As I've said, define chemtrails?. Cloud seeding is real, the Beijing Weather Modification Office is real, as was operation popeye and the links prove this. Many private companies even offer it. Its highly likely that the government is spraying agents to try and slowdown global warming too http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3745293.html Why would this be rolling all over news feeds, what story is to break?

China's largest cloud seeding assault aims to stop rain on the national parade http://www.theguardian.com/environme...-cloud-seeding http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/o...ry-890294.html

The best place to hide something is right in front of you
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?

Last edited by dumbcritic; 11-07-2015 at 02:58 PM.
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 02:59 PM   #44
lobuk

Admin Note

Just a little reminder to everyone that this is the "New Members" section which was set up as a safe place for newer members to start their posting experience here on DIF etc. It is perfectly fine and normal for people to have different views and express them but members will not be permitted to turn this thread into yet another debunking chemtrail thread. There is a whole section for Chemtrails so take it across to there if you feel the need and debunk till your hearts content.

Thanks
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 03:01 PM   #45
grandmasterp
Banned

My bad.
Didn't realise it was New Members.
Sorreee.
I'm done.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 01:18 PM   #46
empath_

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
He is not alone their are a few of us in the forums that do not buy into the whole chemtrail debate, are there trails from planes yes, but I have been watching many different sites over the years since I came here, and to date I have yet to see one that gives real proof of these so called toxic chemicals or metals people talk about. I put it out there some years ago the best way to test whats in the sky's was to get some HAIL from a storm since HAIL will go up and down in the clouds a few hundred times before it falls to earth and then test that for metals, chemicals or whatever else you seem to think might be in the sky. To date I have yet to hear of anyone doing a test on HAIL, but I have watched sites that test rain water in both the USA and UK and once again nothing has come up that chemtrail believers say is there in them tests. OH and for the record the one in the UK was started by a chemtrail believer to prove whats in the sky, only problem was it turned into an epic fail because nothing was found. Before you ask I do know how testing is done, used to test for the company I worked for and did so for close to 20 years for LEAD, now we also tested for other things mostly different kinds of metals but LEAD was the key thing, since I worked in a Lead Smelter. OH and what did we test you might ask, AIR, GROUND, and WATER, and we did so monthly from the early 80's when I started working.
I have just seen this message. I worked in an analysis laboratory in Scotland, I can only promise you that the metals levels were false, in fact most results are false. We have corporations and councils (same thing really..) threatening to cancel big-money contracts unless they get the results they asked for. I've spoken with staff who test for toxic chemicals, they all admit that it is a complete fraud and that science labs are another gatekeeper, lying to the public about the true origin of their work.