Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 26-03-2015, 01:49 AM   #81
aristocrat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh2605 View Post
command joel to count every grain of sand on the earth iin jesus christs name and see how he panics
If that doesn't work, command him in "the name of God." (not Jesus, see the difference?)

Foreign language also seem to work. Spanish seems to be widely use in exorcism.

So try saying, "In the name of Dios."

Or Yahweh can do. Just try it with AUTHORITY. And tell us what happened.
aristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2015, 01:51 PM   #82
rooey

oh great.. a doom merchant.

needed more of those.
Old 26-03-2015, 02:12 PM   #83
grandmasterp
Banned

+1
The standard of doom on here recently has been very poor.
We need a few good doom merchants.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2015, 06:08 PM   #84
ufochick

OP I'm sorry that this is happening to you. The bottom line is that similar things happen to people all over the world and none of us know for sure who is responsible.

It could be human technology or alien technology the humans are using or have stolen.

It could be service to self oriented aliens.

It could be a mixture of the two.

The thing to remember is that they can EFFECT you but you still have control of your soul and body. I know it's been horrible and ugly and uncomfortable.

If it was me and I thought the issue was the phone I'd get a landline and dump the cell, same with facebook. So far you have not been "made" to jump off a bridge or to harm someone, this is because you are the boat on the lake. They can knock you about but you still have control.

As far as help goes, ask for it in specific terms. There are entities (call them what you will; angels, STO aliens etc) who may well help but they will not do anything you have not requested. Plus when asking for help don't broadcast a huge net you will get jellyfish and sharks. Ask for any service to others oriented Beings, angels (add what you like here) to help you and remove implants etc.

The helpers won't ever do anything against your free will, so you must ask. No one knows for sure who is doing the things you are experiencing. Plus even if you know it most probably cannot be stopped.

Find ways to stay sane. Take control of your own thoughts and lead them away from all this. Ignoring (yes I know how hard that is) it all and just living your life is the answer. We get so completely overwhelmed and absorbed that is takes over every aspect of our lives. Don't let it.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2015, 07:05 PM   #85
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
No one knows for sure who is doing the things you are experiencing.
A lot of good research has been done, one person even won a court case. Pretty solid it is human black ops sources doing this to people. Dark ETs typicallly can't just go around electronically harassing people due to exopolitical restraints, however human sources can do almost anything they want....
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 26-03-2015 at 07:07 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 02:07 AM   #86
aristocrat
Inactive

Zenith won't obviously go against her "superior friends" she already willingly made herself a slave to her "good" alien "friends." That much is obvious.
Old 27-03-2015, 05:58 AM   #87
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
A lot of good research has been done, one person even won a court case. Pretty solid it is human black ops sources doing this to people. Dark ETs typicallly can't just go around electronically harassing people due to exopolitical restraints, however human sources can do almost anything they want....
No one knows who is doing each thing. People can guess. But there is no way to absolutely know who is doing the massive healing, attacks, astral body removals and so much more.

There are many factions involved. Can ETs transport? yep Can humans transport? yep

So how does one know who is doing the transport? Unless there is a conscious memory of the whole thing we don't know. It's the same for each thing that happens.

People claim to have absolute proof that this faction or that faction is doing this or that... maybe they are but that does not mean other factions are not doing the same thing.

The only true thing right now, the only true statement is that we do not know who is doing what to who. We only know certain things are being done.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 07:12 AM   #88
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
No one knows who is doing each thing. People can guess. But there is no way to absolutely know who is doing the massive healing, attacks, astral body removals and so much more.

There are many factions involved. Can ETs transport? yep Can humans transport? yep

So how does one know who is doing the transport? Unless there is a conscious memory of the whole thing we don't know. It's the same for each thing that happens.

People claim to have absolute proof that this faction or that faction is doing this or that... maybe they are but that does not mean other factions are not doing the same thing.

The only true thing right now, the only true statement is that we do not know who is doing what to who. We only know certain things are being done.
I agree in ways, but there has been significant information about targeting by black ops human groups that supports that they would do this to many people.

Dr. Robert Duncan says he worked for the CIA, and exposes much of this stuff. He says there are around 20 groups he knows of doing this to people from the US govt alone.

I think ETs could be a source of why it happened to some, but I don't think dark ETs can just all out destroy someone like these black ops groups are doing. Not without a balance exopolitically anyway.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 01:35 PM   #89
aristocrat
Inactive

I just re-read a post of yours, sh. It never seem to click to me before except now.

Deleting all my frequency and binuaral music.

Something odd happened one time too. I was planning to delete Google Services in my phone because I needed more space so I cleared all the files and selected the "delete" button and it suddenly turned off by itself before it can say it finished it's deletion. But I also found out my phone is prone to turn off by itself sometimes due to faulty system. Coincidence?

Either way, I'm deleting my Google Services again and also, don't trust Plants vs. Zombies and Plants vs. Zombies 2. After long hours of playing it, it made seem weary. Nevermind how I describe it, I also think I caught some illuminati symbolism there. Mhm.. too easy. Deleted it. And Frozen has a lot of satanism and illuminati symbolism there too. I read it in a post somewhere in the forum. Knew I shouldn't trust Disney bull.

Besides my phone "crashes" on big games like that anyway. lol

Ciao

PS: How's life, sh?

Last edited by aristocrat; 07-04-2015 at 01:39 PM.