Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 20-03-2018, 05:21 PM   #41
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Does it? I wouldn't know, I've only lived with western capitalism and seen the brilliance of my own work stolen by people who are brilliant at stealing brilliant people's work.
under communism your work would be vetted by the state and if you said anything politically incorrect your social credit score would be destroyed. At least you can seek legal redress for your stolen work

Meanwhile in china their social credit system is starting to bite and it will get much worse:

China to bar people with bad 'social credit' from planes, trains
Reuters Staff
2 Min Read

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - China said it will begin applying its so-called social credit system to flights and trains and stop people who have committed misdeeds from taking such transport for up to a year.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN1GS10S
Old 20-03-2018, 05:22 PM   #42
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
under communism your work would be vetted by the state and if you said anything politically incorrect your social credit score would be destroyed. At least you can seek legal redress for your stolen work

Meanwhile in china their social credit system is starting to bite and it will get much worse:

China to bar people with bad 'social credit' from planes, trains
Reuters Staff
2 Min Read

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - China said it will begin applying its so-called social credit system to flights and trains and stop people who have committed misdeeds from taking such transport for up to a year.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN1GS10S
Why doesn't Jordan Peterson move to China and preach there then? I guess we can regard what he says as irrelevant here.

Last edited by white light; 20-03-2018 at 05:22 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 05:24 PM   #43
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Why doesn't Jordan Peterson move to China and preach there then? I guess we can regard what he says as irrelevant here.
because in a communist state they will lock you up for speaking your mind

we are drifting that way because too many people don't understand the realities of central control and that is why peterson is educating people about the dangers

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-03-2018 at 05:25 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 05:38 PM   #44
Firewand

Quote:
You've got communism on the brain. I'm so glad that I haven't, nor the other side of the political spectrum.

Oh I seriously doubt that somehow. That post of yours I quoted and where I posted my Captain Communist meme, was spoken like a true Communist.

Nobody is advocating for a predatory system. As iamwave quite correctly pointed out, it's about letting the brightest and best shine, for the betterment of mankind. And not so those at the top can prey on the less fortunate. A meritocracy, based on fairness. Not this one-size-fits-all Collectivist/Communistic rubbish, where everyone is supposedly all the same and equal. Or even worse, where increasingly all types of degenerate or harmful behavior is viewed as acceptable or even ''equal.''

It's actually you 'progressives'' with the Communistic mindset which is holding back true the progress and the true betterment of mankind. You're all to deeply submerged in your head banging ''progressive'' dogmatic mind set to be able to see it though.

Last edited by Firewand; 20-03-2018 at 05:43 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 05:39 PM   #45
white light

Quote:
because in a communist state they will lock you up for speaking your mind

we are drifting that way because too many people don't understand the realities of central control and that is why peterson is educating people about the dangers
Stats say the largest support for the UK Communist party was 60,000 in 1945.

From a consciousness / mind perspective the dangers would be allowing yourself to move away from central control, aka a balanced perspective.
Old 20-03-2018, 05:41 PM   #46
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
Oh I seriously doubt that somehow. That post of yours I quoted and where I posted my Captain Communist meme, was spoken like a true Communist.

Nobody is advocating for a predatory system. As iamwave quite correctly pointed out, it's about letting the brightest and best shine, for the betterment of mankind. And not so those at the top can prey on the less fortunate. A meritocracy, based on fairness. Not this one-size-fits-all Collectivist/Communistic rubbish, where everyone is supposedly all the same and equal. Or even worse, where increasingly all types of degenerate or harmful behavior is viewed as ''equal.''

It's actually you 'progressives'' with the Communistic mindset which is holding back true the progress and the true betterment of mankind. You're all to deeply submerged in your head banging ''progressive'' dogmatic mind set to be able to see it though.
Well, I see through (and I hope others do too) your attempt to paint me that way, as what I said has no mention whatsoever of any of those things. You introduce them. Otherwise they do not exist.

Last edited by white light; 20-03-2018 at 05:41 PM.
Old 20-03-2018, 05:41 PM   #47
Firewand

Quote:

I guess you missed the bit where certain people are being banned and censored from speaking in many parts of Europe, then? You don't have to go to China anymore to witness communist stye suppression of free speech, or to learn what collectivism is. I think you know it too. Comrade.
Old 20-03-2018, 05:43 PM   #48
white light

Quote:
I guess you missed the bit where certain people are being banned and censored from speaking in many parts of Europe, then? You don't have to go to China anymore to witness communist stye suppression of free speech, or to learn what collectivism is. I think you know it too. Comrade.
And what pert of my consistently saying that I am against censorship do you not understand?

Just because one is against one thing does not automatically mean that one is for it's opposite.

Last edited by white light; 20-03-2018 at 05:44 PM.
Old 20-03-2018, 05:50 PM   #49
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Stats say the largest support for the UK Communist party was 60,000 in 1945.

From a consciousness / mind perspective the dangers would be allowing yourself to move away from central control, aka a balanced perspective.
i think you need to broaden your understanding of what is going on

so the technocracy we are seeing taking shape is communism in the sense of being a centrally controlled planned economy

it is not a political party so you can't measure the level of support for it and also most of the people pushing its various agendas are largely unaware of the end game so they would count as dupes rather then as knowing supporters

It is also being pushed down from above by the elites

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-03-2018 at 05:50 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 05:52 PM   #50
white light

Quote:

so the technocracy we are seeing taking shape is communism in the sense of being a centrally controlled planned economy

it is not a political party so you can't measure the level of support for it and also most of the people pushing its various agendas are largely unaware of the end game so they would count as dupes rather then as knowing supporters

It is also being pushed down from above by the elites
What elites? Do these elites have no controllers?
Old 20-03-2018, 05:58 PM   #51
Firewand

Quote:
And what pert of my consistently saying that I am against censorship do you not understand?

Just because one is against one thing does not automatically mean that one is for it's opposite.

Now you're totally trying to divert from the actual point. Like a true Communist always does.

You asked why Jordan Peterson doesn't move to China and make his speeches there. The issue wasn't about whether you are personally against or for free speech.

By making the comment about Peterson going to China, you were trying to imply that suppression of freedom of expression and censorship does not also exist in the West, by claiming we can regard what he says as irrelevant here re free speech issues in the west. If those problems didn't also exist in the West, then people like Peterson et al wouldn't exist in the first place. It's really not that difficult to understand, Comrade. You surely know certain opinions and certain people are being heavily censored here in the West. One doesn't need to go to China to witness that anymore.

Why do you constantly always try to obfuscate, spin, and misrepresent things? Again, that's very much a Marxist Communist trait. Your spin and attempts at obfuscating or diverting from the important talking points doesn't fool me.

Last edited by Firewand; 20-03-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 06:03 PM   #52
white light

Quote:
Now you're totally trying to divert from the actual point. Like a true Communist always does.

You asked why Jordan Peterson doesn't move to China and make his speeches there. The issue wasn't about whether you are personally against or for free speech.

By making the comment about Peterson going to China, you were trying to imply that suppression of freedom of expression and censorship does not also exist in the West, by claiming we can regard what he says as irrelevant here re free speech issue in the west. You surely know certain opinions and certain people are being heavily censored here in the West. One doesn't need to go to China to witness that anymore.

Why do you constantly always try obfuscate, spin, and misrepresent things? Again, very much a Marxist Communist trait. Your spin and attempts at obfuscating or diverting from the important talking points doesn't fool me.
No that's you doing that. Plain as day, comrade. I merely don't believe Jordan Peterson.

Here we see Peterson bigging up the old testement, and it’s incumbent fearmongering.

Jordan Peterson Nobody Breaks Natural Law Without Consequences
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCNQIMA062Q

If there are always consequences, karma, then why did Jimmy Savile (just one amongst many) not get his?

Just one example of Peterson being wrong. But he’s got politics to push, just like you do, so that doesn’t matter, eh. As long as the Commies and the Feminists are put to rights and the alpha males are free to rule the divided roost. Lol.

Old testement, my arse.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:03 PM   #53
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
What elites? Do these elites have no controllers?
James Corbett explains that well in this documentary as well as going into their push for a technocracy which will give them total control over every aspect of your life

Old 20-03-2018, 06:05 PM   #54
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Here we see Peterson bigging up the old testement, and it’s incumbent fearmongering.

Jordan Peterson Nobody Breaks Natural Law Without Consequences
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCNQIMA062Q

If there are always consequences, karma, then why did Jimmy Savile (just one amongst many) not get his?
does he mean karma in this life or the next?

in this life jimmy saville was exposed as a satanic pedophile and was stripped of various prizes given to him as well as having his monument taken down
Old 20-03-2018, 06:11 PM   #55
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Just one example of Peterson being wrong. But he’s got politics to push, just like you do, so that doesn’t matter, eh. As long as the Commies and the Feminists are put to rights and the alpha males are free to rule the divided roost. Lol.
this suggest to me that you don't really understand what is going on

if you are against a bunch of 'alpha males' running things then you should be against the cabal who are building the technocracy

militant marxist feminists and 'commies' are merely unwitting dupes of that cabal and will also fall under the control of the technocracy
Old 20-03-2018, 06:11 PM   #56
white light

Quote:
James Corbett explains that well in this documentary as well as going into their push for a technocracy which will give them total control over every aspect of your life

In you own words please.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:13 PM   #57
white light

Quote:
does he mean karma in this life or the next?

in this life jimmy saville was exposed as a satanic pedophile and was stripped of various prizes given to him as well as having his monument taken down
Well, if he means the next life, aka, re-incarnation, then why is he referring to the Christian bible? Or does he mean the burning pit of eternal fire and brimstone? Lol.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:14 PM   #58
white light

Quote:
this suggest to me that you don't really understand what is going on

if you are against a bunch of 'alpha males' running things then you should be against the cabal who are building the technocracy

militant marxist feminists and 'commies' are merely unwitting dupes of that cabal and will also fall under the control of the technocracy
I'm against any cabal or dictatorship running things. Commie, feminist, alt right, moneyed elites, whatever.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:15 PM   #59
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
In you own words please.
why would you expect someone to distill down something so complex in the space of a single forum post?
Old 20-03-2018, 06:16 PM   #60
Firewand

Quote:
I think we both know by now that is never going to happen., and why it won't ever happen..