Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 08-06-2017, 04:11 PM   #41
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post
I took some CBD oil for my anxiety last night but I am afraid to say that it has made no difference on my anxiety. I'm was certainly not getting the relaxed feelings that one is supposed to get on the oil. I don't know if it's doing any good on my migraine and gut issues though. Maybe the CBD oil I got is of poor quality but I am disappointed that I spent £22 and it's not making any difference on my anxiety but making me feel a bit edgy and giving me low pitched rumbling tinnitus.
How many capsules at what dose per capsule?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 04:15 PM   #42
blue2

You do need to be careful that no solvents are added into the oil.. Drinking Rather THAN smoking is best,if i could grow plants for personal use i would simply cold press juice.
http://preventdisease.com/news/12/12...ng-Rather-Than...

http://www.cannabisinternational.org/about.php

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...nnabinoids-imp...

Of course anyone in the know will understand we have endo cannabinoid receptors and in healthy individuals produce it naturally-but we get blocked up by heavy metals and pesticides. I use MSM Sulphur and Bragg organic ACV,apple cyder vinegar,see www.bragg.com available in Grapetree shop and the Canadian sulphur is from www.newhorizons.com purer than from China.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 04:19 PM   #43
blue2

Sorry an error occurred with the first website as for some odd reason letters are missing from the link that i did spell right but this site seems to eliminate, i.e
The Importance of Drinking Rather Than Smoking Cannabis
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 04:56 PM   #44
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
You do need to be careful that no solvents are added into the oil.. Drinking Rather THAN smoking is best,if i could grow plants for personal use i would simply cold press juice.
http://preventdisease.com/news/12/12...ng-Rather-Than...

http://www.cannabisinternational.org/about.php

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...nnabinoids-imp...

Of course anyone in the know will understand we have endo cannabinoid receptors and in healthy individuals produce it naturally-but we get blocked up by heavy metals and pesticides. I use MSM Sulphur and Bragg organic ACV,apple cyder vinegar,see www.bragg.com available in Grapetree shop and the Canadian sulphur is from www.newhorizons.com purer than from China.
Leaf juice would have THC acid and CBD acid and so on. That can be beneficial but it is very different than eating the concentrated, heated oil which contains the converted form of THC, CBD, etc. Eating the cannabinoid acids as well as the converted cannabinoids would probably be ideal.

Last edited by supertzar; 08-06-2017 at 04:58 PM.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:07 PM   #45
artmuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
How many capsules at what dose per capsule?
It's not capsules. It's oil I bought where I drop under my tongue and wait 5 minutes. The CBD oil comes in a 10ml bottle and is 250mg.

Last edited by artmuzz; 08-06-2017 at 05:11 PM.
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 07:58 PM   #46
supertzar

Quote:
It's not capsules. It's oil I bought where I drop under my tongue and wait 5 minutes. The CBD oil comes in a 10ml bottle and is 250mg.
Okay, well how many mg per drop? Or how many drops are there in a bottle?

Have you ever smoked herb by the way?

Last edited by supertzar; 08-06-2017 at 07:59 PM.
Old 09-06-2017, 03:05 PM   #47
artmuzz

Quote:
Okay, well how many mg per drop? Or how many drops are there in a bottle?

Have you ever smoked herb by the way?
This is the bottle I bought...

https://www.organico.ie/canabidol-cb...ops-250mg.html
Old 09-06-2017, 03:18 PM   #48
supertzar

Quote:

I guess the bottom line is if it worsened your symptoms don't take it. I wonder if that could be a reverse placebo effect though. Like being anxious about taking it could have an undesirable effect. I'm guessing you took a fairly low dose. There is no way to know without knowing how many drops/droppers full/whatever are in the 10 ml. To put it in perspective a patient could easily take 250 mg first thing in the morning and do that several times throughout the day.

Last edited by supertzar; 09-06-2017 at 03:19 PM.
Old 09-06-2017, 03:31 PM   #49
artmuzz

Quote:
I guess the bottom line is if it worsened your symptoms don't take it. I wonder if that could be a reverse placebo effect though. Like being anxious about taking it could have an undesirable effect. I'm guessing you took a fairly low dose. There is no way to know without knowing how many drops/droppers full/whatever are in the 10 ml. To put it in perspective a patient could easily take 250 mg first thing in the morning and do that several times throughout the day.
Yeah, I was thinking that myself because I was very apprehensive taking the oil and obviously with being very anxious it triggered the flight or fight response and it's my anxiety and not the oil that caused me to feel very edgy and lightheaded. I maybe should take it again with a more positive mind.
Old 09-06-2017, 03:33 PM   #50
supertzar

Quote:
Yeah, I was thinking that myself because I was very apprehensive taking the oil and obviously with being very anxious it triggered the flight or fight response and it's my anxiety and not the oil that caused me to feel very edgy and lightheaded. I maybe should take it again with a more positive mind.
Pretty sure it will be fine, brother.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:41 PM   #51
supertzar

Old 17-06-2017, 12:44 AM   #52
rooey

Quote:
Derealisation is when the outside world feels unreal and like experiencing being in a dream and with being detatched one feels that everything mentally is a million miles away. It really is a scarey experience and it is caused by long term anxiety. Depersonalisation is when one feels like a robot and cannot recognise his or her face when looking in a mirror and body parts feel foreign to them as if they are in someone else's body.
odd concept but not. I mean that theme is pushed upon us quite a lot and then when taken on becomes 'derealisation', that's the part I find odd.

row row row your boat etc.

many ideas and things are foisted upon us, then we are blamed for taking anything on. that's not easy.