Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 16-05-2017, 10:30 AM   #21
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
All of the hype over the medical benefits of hemp plant is, in my opinion, just that. All bunk. There is a difference in Marijuana and Hemp. It is the psychoactivity of the Marijuana, the THC, that is the healer. It is all in your head. Your mind.
Hemp seed oil and CBD are not THC free. They are and have been regulated substances for eons. That is why they are legal. Marijuana went through the same political process as alcohol. Beer and wine and CBD oil can be considered the same way, but CBD oil cannot be sold in grocery stores because of the THC content. Beer and Wine can be sold in grocery stores because of the alcohol content is below 15%. CBD oil is legal because the THC content is about .1%. But, Marijuana has a .5% or greater THC content.
I just watched a video of the making of E-liquid from Cannabis oil. I wish I had some of that!
I guess if I was not so worried about staying employed in a non-pot industry, I'd go back to smoking it. But, all transactions are watched very carefully.
Even buying the CBD oil could turn into a Red Flag.

You understand hemp seed oil has no measurable THC or CBD right? And that CBD oil has nothing to do with hemp seed oil? Cannabinoids have effects on the body so I don't see why you say it is all in the mind. CBD heals and that's not psychoactive for example.

Last edited by supertzar; 16-05-2017 at 11:42 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 06:21 PM   #22
gkroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
You understand hemp seed oil has no measurable THC or CBD right? And that CBD oil has nothing to do with hemp seed oil? Cannabinoids have effects on the body so I don't see why you say it is all in the mind. CBD heals and that's not psychoactive for example.
I did my best to be where they were smoking all the time and I bought alot. It started with Red Bud and Colombian Gold, Jamaican and some potent home grown. Now, it is all home grown clone Cannabis. I do know the difference in CBD oil and Hemp oil and Cannabis oil. CBD is made in the plant in the same process as THC so you have a marijuana plant to get CBD. It is the 'Hair of the Dog.'
As for the healing, there are cannabinoid receptors in the body, in the stomach, the kidneys, the bladder, etc. What I found is the CB2 receptor is manly in the immune system and the CB1 is mainly in the brain. CBD is a receptor antagonist or a blocker, it does not bind to either one, but it has an affinity for both.
What it blocks is the decay the short-term memory associated with THC. This has been a fun study.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 07:26 PM   #23
supertzar

CBD is produced by hemp flowers too. Some companies are using industrial hemp to make it.

Last edited by supertzar; 16-05-2017 at 07:27 PM.
Old 17-05-2017, 02:53 AM   #24
gkroo

Yeah, things keep popping up on my computer about CBD. Here's one:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...eid=a5c2fa8919

or here:

https://www.projectcbd.org/article/d...oid-deficiency

this is a good one:

https://www.projectcbd.org/article/cbd-users-manual

Last edited by gkroo; 17-05-2017 at 03:30 AM.
Old 17-05-2017, 07:04 PM   #25
gkroo

The terms & conditions on the cbd oil is 14-day free trial $5.95 shipping for a 1 ounce bottle of cbd oil. If by the end of the 14-day trial you do not cancel the trial, your bank card will be charged anywhere from $69 to $89. Sounds good right?
First, they add $1.95 for a 30-day supply of cbd 5mg softgels. The thing about the whole thing is to not be charged for that first trial bottle, $69 to $89, you have to send it back unopened after you have called in and received a Return Number that you write on the return package that you pay for and you pay the shipping. The question is, why is the word 'free' used when nothing at all is free? When they receive the returned unopened bottle, in time they will credit you bank account $5.95. Next question is, do you have to send both bottles back? They do not tell you that it will originally cost $7.90, not $5.95. So far, my wanting to 'try' cbd before I really got into buying it is $456.66 and probably $60 more. Well, another month without food and the pain will come back.
Old 17-05-2017, 07:46 PM   #26
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
The terms & conditions on the cbd oil is 14-day free trial $5.95 shipping for a 1 ounce bottle of cbd oil. If by the end of the 14-day trial you do not cancel the trial, your bank card will be charged anywhere from $69 to $89. Sounds good right?
First, they add $1.95 for a 30-day supply of cbd 5mg softgels. The thing about the whole thing is to not be charged for that first trial bottle, $69 to $89, you have to send it back unopened after you have called in and received a Return Number that you write on the return package that you pay for and you pay the shipping. The question is, why is the word 'free' used when nothing at all is free? When they receive the returned unopened bottle, in time they will credit you bank account $5.95. Next question is, do you have to send both bottles back? They do not tell you that it will originally cost $7.90, not $5.95. So far, my wanting to 'try' cbd before I really got into buying it is $456.66 and probably $60 more. Well, another month without food and the pain will come back.

Why not just grow a high-CBD strain?
Old 19-05-2017, 07:37 AM   #27
artmuzz

Holland and Barrett sells Jacob Hooy CBD oil for £19.99 but I'm a bit unsure if it is good quality and I don't want to spend £19.99 on something that turns out to be snake oil. My other local health shop sells a different brand called Improve-Me CBD oil for £22. Any advise?

Last edited by artmuzz; 19-05-2017 at 07:43 AM.
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2017, 11:49 AM   #28
4legsgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by unoficialtruth View Post
Just wanting to get an idea if people on this forum are merely talking about it or taking it too
My husband was told by doctors he had prostate cancer. He didn't want their treatment so tried various natural remedies, acupuncture, herbs etc, nothing helped so he tried CBD oil. It shrunk the lesion on his prostate which he was shown on the MRI scan, the pain went and he seems to be ok now.

We were told it would take three months for it to start having an effect, and that was correct. After about another six months he was losing the pain and the lesion was shrinking. He tried three different kinds here in the UK.
He experimented with dosage as I think its different for everyone.
Just at that point is when the MHRA or whatever they are called tried to halt the sale of CBD oil and force sellers to get expensive licenses.
They had to back off apparently due to a huge backlash from sellers and buyers.
4legsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 02:43 AM   #29
rooey

imo the cbd scene's a bit of a racket currently. some not bad offers, but theres some which is blatant profiteering

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 10-06-2017 at 03:04 AM. Reason: editorial sweep
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 02:19 PM   #30
raburgeson

I don't. It is a good question though. I would get a prescription if needed then buy where legal because the stuff sold at the pharmacy is likely not to have the ingredients you need to cure yourself. You likely might get the right strain the first time by hanging out at the hemp store, ask what type you need.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:28 AM   #31
oneriver

You could always grow a high CBD strain yourself and make a tincture, would work out a lot cheaper.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 11:40 PM   #32
dubwise
Banned

Annalise Lujan is the latest child suffering from seizures to be treated with the cannabis derivative CBD
dubwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 04:51 PM   #33
artmuzz

I bought a 250mg small bottle of CBD cannabis oil from my local health food shop. However, after looking this up I am scared to take it because one forum says that CBD cannabis oil can cause depersonalisation and derealisation and detachment with people who suffer anxiety. Is this true? Please advise.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:05 PM   #34
adralicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post
I bought a 250mg small bottle of CBD cannabis oil from my local health food shop. However, after looking this up I am scared to take it because one forum says that CBD cannabis oil can cause depersonalisation and derealisation and detachment with people who suffer anxiety. Is this true? Please advise.
I take Charlotte's Web cannabis oil orally and also vape E liquid from Canavape. I've never seen that warning quoted anywhere before. The main thing about CBD is that you don't get that paranoia you can sometimes get from being high with THC. I find it relaxes me although sometimes I do feel a bit stoned but not out of control stoned like when you're smoking weed. YMMV of course.
adralicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:09 PM   #35
adralicus

I have a friend in America who is 22 whose had Lyme disease since they were 16. Just recently they started vaping medical grade THC/CBD mixture and the improvement has been dramatic. They were constantly in pain and couldn't eat but now they are managing to eat regularly and the pain has diminished by about 70%. Plus they are a lot more relaxed and finally managing to enjoy their life without the constant multiple symptoms of Lyme disease. This is only after using it for about 5 days.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:16 PM   #36
artmuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by adralicus View Post
I take Charlotte's Web cannabis oil orally and also vape E liquid from Canavape. I've never seen that warning quoted anywhere before. The main thing about CBD is that you don't get that paranoia you can sometimes get from being high with THC. I find it relaxes me although sometimes I do feel a bit stoned but not out of control stoned like when you're smoking weed. YMMV of course.
It was over on the dpselfhelp forum that I read about those side effects. That forum is for ppl who have experience depersonalisation and derealisation which I have through anxiety.

Last edited by artmuzz; 07-06-2017 at 08:17 PM.
Old 07-06-2017, 10:02 PM   #37
adralicus

Quote:
It was over on the dpselfhelp forum that I read about those side effects. That forum is for ppl who have experience depersonalisation and derealisation which I have through anxiety.
Would you mind explaining to me what depersonalisation and derealisation is? I'd appreciate it.
Old 07-06-2017, 10:50 PM   #38
artmuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by adralicus View Post
Would you mind explaining to me what depersonalisation and derealisation is? I'd appreciate it.
Derealisation is when the outside world feels unreal and like experiencing being in a dream and with being detatched one feels that everything mentally is a million miles away. It really is a scarey experience and it is caused by long term anxiety. Depersonalisation is when one feels like a robot and cannot recognise his or her face when looking in a mirror and body parts feel foreign to them as if they are in someone else's body.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:06 PM   #39
adralicus

Quote:
Derealisation is when the outside world feels unreal and like experiencing being in a dream and with being detatched one feels that everything mentally is a million miles away. It really is a scarey experience and it is caused by long term anxiety. Depersonalisation is when one feels like a robot and cannot recognise his or her face when looking in a mirror and body parts feel foreign to them as if they are in someone else's body.
Thanks for explaining. I can't say I've ever had those effects from taking CBD. Although I don't suffer from anxiety particularly. Although it's quite easy to nowadays what with the state the world is in. I wouldn't like to suggest you take it if it exacerbates your problems. Maybe a bit more research is in order.

Last edited by adralicus; 07-06-2017 at 11:06 PM.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:08 AM   #40
artmuzz

I took some CBD oil for my anxiety last night but I am afraid to say that it has made no difference on my anxiety. I'm was certainly not getting the relaxed feelings that one is supposed to get on the oil. I don't know if it's doing any good on my migraine and gut issues though. Maybe the CBD oil I got is of poor quality but I am disappointed that I spent £22 and it's not making any difference on my anxiety but making me feel a bit edgy and giving me low pitched rumbling tinnitus.

Last edited by artmuzz; 08-06-2017 at 09:05 AM.