Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-04-2017, 10:04 PM   #1
unoficialtruth
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 23
Likes: 17 (12 Posts)
Default Cannabidiol - Who takes it, for what, at what dose?

Just wanting to get an idea if people on this forum are merely talking about it or taking it too
unoficialtruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 10:39 PM   #2
dubwise
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 160
Likes: 185 (90 Posts)
Default

I vape 1000mg CBD oil. Very expensive but has great benefits for anxiety.
dubwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 06:29 AM   #3
berten60
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,593
Likes: 578 (361 Posts)
Default

I take some CBD oil,against the pain sometimes in my left kidney ...
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 10:22 AM   #4
bullet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 224
Likes: 166 (81 Posts)
Post

I use to vape but changed to capsules as its safer and cheaper. I use it for circulation and pain relief. it works believe me.
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 08:26 PM   #5
bullet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 224
Likes: 166 (81 Posts)
Post

In fact it worked so well that I stopped using ed meds for a while

Last edited by bullet; 18-04-2017 at 08:27 PM.
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 06:01 AM   #6
bullet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 224
Likes: 166 (81 Posts)
Post

I pay £12 for 30 capsules at 15mg I think. If I was treating cancer I would have the best I could get
Likes: (1)
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 05:36 PM   #7
billybleach
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 969
Likes: 353 (188 Posts)
Default

The Cannabis Trades Association are trying to knock the arse out of the UK independent CBD market thats about to explode. Some CBD sellers have higher THC content, which is of course illegal, but it is also the part which is just as beneficial as CBD with low THC. ONE company I know of have refused CTA membership and are now being vilified for not signing up.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ_o6...rom=PL&index=9
Saul Williams - Not In Our Name (The Pledge of Resistance)
Likes: (1)
billybleach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 01:22 PM   #8
gkroo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 224
Likes: 56 (52 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unoficialtruth View Post
Just wanting to get an idea if people on this forum are merely talking about it or taking it too
I do a lot of CBD Oil for knee and back pain and it was immediate relief and continuous. It is expensive, but I have taken advantage of the free bottles offered and it is so much better than smoking a joint.
Likes: (1)
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 01:44 PM   #9
gkroo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 224
Likes: 56 (52 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybleach View Post
The Cannabis Trades Association are trying to knock the arse out of the UK independent CBD market thats about to explode. Some CBD sellers have higher THC content, which is of course illegal, but it is also the part which is just as beneficial as CBD with low THC. ONE company I know of have refused CTA membership and are now being vilified for not signing up.
Your body is going to react the same way to CBD as it does with THC because the thing about THC is that for it to have the psycho effect it has to be heated. What I am going to try is heating up a bottle of CBD and take some and see what happens because it is the same receptors involved. What I do is drink hot coffee when I am taking CBD and the result is a small long rush that lasts for some time.
When I was smoking it, I wouldn't dream at night when I slept. But now, the dreams are wonderful. I also use a CBD Blend with ultra sleep formula.
This is my sleep formula: 10 mg Cannabidiol, 6-Phenyl-Gamma, L-Theanine, N-Acetyl-5-methoxy Tryptamine, Piper Methysticum, Scuttellaria, Passifloria

Last edited by gkroo; 13-05-2017 at 02:26 PM. Reason: 2 or 3 edits. further description of my experience.
Likes: (1)
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 02:13 PM   #10
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
Your body is going to react the same way to CBD as it does with THC because the thing about THC is that for it to have the psycho effect it has to be heated. What I am going to try is heating up a bottle of CBD and take some and see what happens because it is the same receptors involved.
CBD binds to the CB-2 receptor, THC to CB-1.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2017, 01:02 AM   #11
gkroo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 224
Likes: 56 (52 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
CBD binds to the CB-2 receptor, THC to CB-1.
Yes sir. They are both CB receptors. CBD does not directly 'fit' both receptors, but somehow has an effect on both. CBN, cannabinol, is the outer body 'high' of THC. There is a CBG, cannabigerol, which is the non-intoxicating form of Cannabis, not CBD, cannabidiol. But, it is the reason for the 'high' of the Cannabis plant that is of concern. Consider the size of the ions that create your thoughts. The reason for the THC in marijuana is to stop insects from eating the plant; a natural insecticide. Your thoughts are the insects of you buzzing around in your head.

Last edited by gkroo; 14-05-2017 at 03:06 PM.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2017, 01:10 PM   #12
Enki1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 243
Likes: 146 (86 Posts)
Default

I use it 2 times a day for one year now. no complains so it works for me
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2017, 03:00 PM   #13
gkroo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 224
Likes: 56 (52 Posts)
Default

I agree that is a lot of money, but it is the milligram count you are paying for just like the smoke which is by the gram. The CBD I take is only 10 mg, but in one sitting it is like I have a bag sitting in front of me and I am smoking two and three joints, you know, lol. I can still get the smoke, but that is off the chart expensive and if I got caught smoking it in this US state, that would be the end of me. The highest mg count I have is 250 mg on the oil which was about $65. In 2 weeks, I spent maybe $150. The highest count on their products is 1000 mg, maybe 1500 mg and it's what, $600. That would be good if I had that kind of money. I had trouble paying for what I got, but it was worth it. I do not have an extravagant lifestyle, see. I owe nothing and I have a job. I love the taste of it too. If I can ever save the amount of money they want, I'd sure spend it on that.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 10-06-2017 at 03:03 AM. Reason: tidying
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2017, 03:37 PM   #14
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
Yes sir. They are both CB receptors. CBD does not directly 'fit' both receptors, but somehow has an effect on both. CBN, cannabinol, is the outer body 'high' of THC. There is a CBG, cannabigerol, which is the non-intoxicating form of Cannabis, not CBD, cannabidiol. But, it is the reason for the 'high' of the Cannabis plant that is of concern. Consider the size of the ions that create your thoughts. The reason for the THC in marijuana is to stop insects from eating the plant; a natural insecticide. Your thoughts are the insects of you buzzing around in your head.

I mean CBG is one of the many non-psychoactive cannabinoids. CBD is another one. Heating CBD doesn't make it psychoactive as far as I know. Are you saying it turns to CBN and that is what you are after? I don't know if the trichomes-as-insect-repellant theory is correct or not. I doubt THC developed for that purpose. I think humans coaxed it out of the genetics for our own use. For all we have impacted the species with thousands of years of breeding the ancestor plant must have been very different.

Last edited by supertzar; 14-05-2017 at 04:18 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 11:42 AM   #15
unoficialtruth
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 23
Likes: 17 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
I agree that is a lot of money, but it is the milligram count you are paying for just like the smoke which is by the gram. The CBD I take is only 10 mg, but in one sitting it is like I have a bag sitting in front of me and I am smoking two and three joints, you know, lol. I can still get the smoke, but that is off the chart expensive and if I got caught smoking it in this US state, that would be the end of me. The highest mg count I have is 250 mg on the oil which was about $65. In 2 weeks, I spent maybe $150. The highest count on their products is 1000 mg, maybe 1500 mg and it's what, $600. That would be good if I had that kind of money. I had trouble paying for what I got, but it was worth it. I do not have an extravagant lifestyle, see. I owe nothing and I have a job. I love the taste of it too. If I can ever save the amount of money they want, I'd sure spend it on that.
yeah true, although you probably spend more on CBD now than if you bought their capsules

if you spend $150 in 2 weeks then that's $300 for a month

on their site 500mg per capsule and 15,500mg in total for the month is only $217

i guess it depends on what dosage you are after

if what you are using is enough then it's probably alright... although you're still spending more money
unoficialtruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 01:44 PM   #16
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

I would be careful not to get ripped off. They claim the potency of their product cannot be tested due to the nature of the carrier or something? It activates only when digested. Mmm, that doesn't sound right.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 02:08 PM   #17
gkroo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 224
Likes: 56 (52 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unoficialtruth View Post
yeah true, although you probably spend more on CBD now than if you bought their capsules

if you spend $150 in 2 weeks then that's $300 for a month

on their site 500mg per capsule and 15,500mg in total for the month is only $217

i guess it depends on what dosage you are after

if what you are using is enough then it's probably alright... although you're still spending more money
I did some checking and the companies that I ordered the first free bottles of CBD oil from add a small amount for their month supply softgels and they continue to drain the bank account by charging your card things they do not specify. Each charge is a different Limited Liability Corporation. The charges have totaled $400.
I have ordered 5 packages and there has been 12 withdrawals from my bank account. In all of my dealings with people, I have found that the people who deal with pot or now legal pot related stuff are the greediest, most underhanded . . . no need to continue with this charade.
If you do some checking, the amount of CBD oil is probably no more than 20mg per capsule/dropper and the rest is stuff gotten out of the hemp seed. the Omega 3, 6, and 9. It is a 'rip-off' situation. The stuff really works, but you are now paying for the building of the infrastructure to produce the CBD and the hemp seed oil. That is the way it has been for all things new. The price does not go down once the facilities and equipment are bought and you don't get anything for free. Just like stores tell you of the price of their product, but that is not the price you pay.
It is all in their terms and conditions, the 'fine print.' Ah well. That ensures the money for these corporations because you will continue to need it. It does not 'cure' anything, it just slows the progression or stops the pain. In the cases of cancer, there is no way to stop it. You have it or you don't. I watched the video of this 3 or 4 year old that was diagnosed with Leukemia and went through months of chemo and radiation. Now that she has no hair, the mother turned to CBD for the pain. Well, the little girl will be pain free for awhile.

Last edited by gkroo; 15-05-2017 at 04:24 PM.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 02:25 PM   #18
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
In all of my dealings with people, I have found that the people who deal with pot or now legal pot related stuff are the greediest, most underhanded . . . no need to continue with this charade.

You think those scammers represent everyone else?

Last edited by supertzar; 15-05-2017 at 02:26 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 02:59 PM   #19
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
I did some checking and the companies that I ordered the first free bottles of CBD oil from add a small amount for their month supply softgels and they continue to drain the bank account by charging your card things they do not specify. Each charge is a different Limited Liability Corporation. The charges have totaled $400.
I have ordered 5 packages and there has been 12 withdrawals from my bank account. In all of my dealings with people, I have found that the people who deal with pot or now legal pot related stuff are the greediest, most underhanded . . . no need to continue with this charade.
If you do some checking, the amount of CBD oil is probably no more than 20mg per capsule/dropper and the rest is stuff gotten out of the hemp seed. the Omega 3, 6, and 9. It is a 'rip-off' situation. The stuff really works, but you are now paying for the building of the infrastructure to produce the CBD and the hemp seed oil. That is the way it has been for all things new. The price does not go down once the facilities and equipment are bought and you don't get anything for free. Just like stores tell you of the price of their product, but that is not the price you pay.

They use hemp seed oil as the carrier? Are you sure you understand what you are talking about? Maybe I just have no idea what kind of product you are speaking of.

Last edited by supertzar; 15-05-2017 at 03:00 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 05:09 AM   #20
gkroo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 224
Likes: 56 (52 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
They use hemp seed oil as the carrier? Are you sure you understand what you are talking about? Maybe I just have no idea what kind of product you are speaking of.
All of the hype over the medical benefits of hemp plant is, in my opinion, just that. All bunk. There is a difference in Marijuana and Hemp. It is the psychoactivity of the Marijuana, the THC, that is the healer. It is all in your head. Your mind.
Hemp seed oil and CBD are not THC free. They are and have been regulated substances for eons. That is why they are legal. Marijuana went through the same political process as alcohol. Beer and wine and CBD oil can be considered the same way, but CBD oil cannot be sold in grocery stores because of the THC content. Beer and Wine can be sold in grocery stores because of the alcohol content is below 15%. CBD oil is legal because the THC content is about .1%. But, Marijuana has a .5% or greater THC content.
I just watched a video of the making of E-liquid from Cannabis oil. I wish I had some of that!
I guess if I was not so worried about staying employed in a non-pot industry, I'd go back to smoking it. But, all transactions are watched very carefully.
Even buying the CBD oil could turn into a Red Flag.

Last edited by gkroo; 16-05-2017 at 05:20 AM.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cannabidiol, cbd

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:58 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.