Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

View Poll Results: Do you think the Apollo Lunar landings are fake?
Yes 80 72.07%
No 20 18.02%
Not sure need to do more research. 11 9.91%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-07-2018, 07:53 PM   #1021
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I guess you claim that this is “evidence” that the videos of the “moon landings” weren’t faked...
As far as I can tell I haven’t claimed (posted) any of these videos for “evidence” of “special effects”. So why do you specifically aim this at me?

Have you never watched any movie with “special effects”?!?
I’m by no means a “special effects” expert and have never claimed to be.

The following video was made by somebody that claims that some of the “special effects” used for the “moon landings” movies are wires and speeding up (to double the speed) to give the impression of that the gravitation is 6 times less than on earth...
I didn’t plan on posting this, and don’t call this “evidence” but it are reasonable hypotheses.

Buzz Aldrin once replied to the rumours that he had seen “aliens" in space:
I note that NASA has never delivered “extraordinary evidence” for their “extraordinary” claim that they were on the moon...
hokuspokus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 08:24 PM   #1022
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Lol
Inspired comment. So insightful....so deliberate. Real spam. Real agenda to hide my answer......

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I guess you claim that this is “evidence” that the videos of the “moon landings” weren’t faked...
As far as I can tell I haven’t claimed (posted) any of these videos for “evidence” of “special effects”. So why do you specifically aim this at me?
WTF is wrong with you!!! These prove they were on the Moon. I aim the bloody things at you because you bulshitted that there was no evidence. These videos are tiny segments of video and you have no answer to them.

Quote:
Have you never watched any movie with “special effects”?!?
I’m by no means a “special effects” expert and have never claimed to be.
1969-72, who are you kidding!! You are a coward afraid to admit you cannot answer the evidence.

Quote:
The following video was made by somebody that claims that some of the “special effects” used for the “moon landings” movies are wires and speeding up (to double the speed) to give the impression of that the gravitation is 6 times less than on earth...
I didn’t plan on posting this, and don’t call this “evidence” but it are reasonable hypotheses.
Pathetic and hair tearing stuff. I just posted evidence PROVING they were not on wires You waved it away then come out eith even more shit about wires from an extremely dishonest lying film maker.

Prove he's dishonest?

Watch this lying shitbag - debunking your video above...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vawJhSnFcQ0

And again....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0OS26q20R0

Tons more!

Quote:
Buzz Aldrin once replied to the rumours that he had seen “aliens" in space:
Duhhhhhhh....again???? He saw something that turned out to be the panels in the S-IVB housing the LM!

Quote:
I note that NASA has never delivered “extraordinary evidence” for their “extraordinary” claim that they were on the moon...
Yes they have. You are too cowardly to read about it or watch it. See above. Note that!!!

842lbs of rocks....peer reviewed by 1000s of geologists all around the planet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote