Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 22-07-2018, 10:22 AM   #41
elshaper

As it happens that my next door neighbour can also hear it too. So it's definitely not my tinnitus.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 10:24 AM   #42
elshaper

^
Quote:
UltraSound Detector is the App that allows you to detect ultrasound (ultrasonic) acoustic signals above the user-defined frequency (above 18 KHz by default).
Reminder
The thread title: Ultra low frequency.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 22-07-2018, 12:09 PM   #43
deca

Quote:
InfraSound Detector is the App that allows you to detect infrasound (infrasonic) acoustic signals below the user-defined frequency (up to 30 Hz by default).
https://www.khon2.com/news/local-new...vice/901433991

so what YOU perceive as the sound in your head low frequency might not actually be what it is ....hence you should take readings with equipment

Quote:
What is Infrasound?

Infrasound is bass sound below the human hearing range. When sudden and intense - as when a door slams - it may be perceived as a startling, palpable sensation . Infrasound can be excited by the movement, vibration or explosion of large things, or by fast objects. Big vibrating sources include the oceans, earthquakes, tsunamis, bad weather, and power generation systems. Explosive things include volcanoes, breaking waves, quarry blasts, and nuclear tests. Fast things include jets, departing and arriving spacecraft, and meteors.

As an example of a big, fast thing blowing up, infrasound from the 2013 Chelyabinsk meteor over Russia propagated around the world at least twice, and had an equivalent yield of a 1 Megaton nuclear bomb. Anybody with a cell phone within a thousand miles could have picked up this signal.

Recording infrasound used to be complicated and expensive. With the RedVox infrasound apps, anybody can now explore the inaudible sound field around them, and help build a global hazards and noise monitoring network.

The Infrasound Recorder enables your iPod Touch, iPad, and iPhone to capture subaural sundscapes. The Infrasound Analyzer permits on-board processing of the data you collected with the Recorder. The next sections provide more detains on How to RedVox.

hmm I think because a mobile has an inbuilt microphone its just easier ...pc versions seems you to buy expensive kits/microphones
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 22-07-2018 at 12:11 PM.
deca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 02:01 PM   #44
elshaper

^
Quote:
a thickening of heart tissue caused by exposure to sonic booms. This disease is said to lead to heart arrhythmia, or even death.

^
Quote:
Infrasound can travel miles and through barriers and resonate through the land.?

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 22-07-2018 at 02:19 PM.
Old 31-07-2018, 07:18 PM   #45
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper
As it happens that my next door neighbour can also hear it too. So it's definitely not my tinnitus.
No of course not buddy..... Im glad you have SOMEONE who hears it!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:45 AM   #46
thee_doctor

I wonder if it is the police that is doing these ultra sonic sounds.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:02 PM   #47
thermion

Back on track and to recap on infra sound. This is sound lower than that of human hearing - generally less than 20 Hz.

It can have various effect on people, from feelings of dread, fear, etc. and over a long period (hours, days) may affect concentration, cause headaches and other vague symptoms.

It may be of a vary low level that has no symptoms at all, but can be measured, or it can be very strong, and would be painful if the frequency was higher and audible, although at this level it might be felt.

There are various sources, and although the following is not necessarily infra sound, the magnetostriction hum in mains transformers of 50/100 Hz (most of the world) and 60/120Hz (the Americas) is audible to most people if loud enough. This hum may also come through loudspeakers of badly designed mains-powered equipment - sometimes even if switched to standby or off.

Other sources are wind in chimneys and poles. I have an antenna pole 9 metres tall and with the wind in a certain direction at a certain speed it sounds like a lorry parked under the house! I know what it is and it's irritating, but doesn't bother me too much.

Other sources are fence panels and wind resonating in rooms - again with wind at certain speeds and fans especially large ones.

Huge long runs of pressurised underground gas pipes have also been suggested, and another source has just crossed my mind; aviation fuel pipes.

Aviation fuel is delivered to airbases and airports by a little-known network of underground piping. It's impractical to deliver by truck, so it is conceivable that fuel surging through pipes could be another source.

I'd like to know how some people have measured the hum's frequency here. Standard measuring equipment is only about 5% accurate, so those measurement of 98Hz are probably 100Hz mains hum.

Most domestic microphones are unlikely to be sensitive to infra sound as they're designed only to pick up what can be heard, although this may be overcome by adding an amplifier that has extra gain at very low frequencies.

Just thought I'd add this as there seemed to be all sorts of confusion about the subject.

thermion

PS: Don't forget tinnitus. It takes many forms and no-one else can hear that.
PPS: Don't confuse sound with microwaves, VLF/ELF radio signals or any type of electromagnetic signal. They can't be heard. Although the 1 or 2 kHz pulses from some radar equipment is reportedly 'heard' by people standing dangerously close to the transmitting antenna.

Last edited by thermion; 01-08-2018 at 02:22 PM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 01:16 PM   #48
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
ah man.

The Hum Heard Around the World is Explained and We are All Being Lied To
https://sandaura.wordpress.com/

Some good methods of finding where the hum is coming from.
http://answers.angieslist.com/How-I-...se-q44680.aspx

I have a feeling that my solution would be two-fold.
1. Shield all radiation by metal mesh cloth or graphite paints, faraday cage etc.
2. Then treat the humming by acoustic absorption treatment.

Interesting though, for two nights, when I come out of the shower (room fills up with steam temporarily), those 5 mins I get silence. LOL
I thought it was the humidity in the air so I created steam but that didn't stop it. Then I wetted my head again, thinking may be that prevented the hum but that didn't work either. So it might be to do with negative ion produced from the shower. Will have to experiment further.
Apparently wifi cannot pass through water..
Perhaps the steamy room giving respite is highlighting the source?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 09:45 AM   #49
elshaper

You need to turn your monitor side way to watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiJmx93MpPE

But what I learned is that you can source aluminium mesh fairly cheap!
https://www.meshdirect.co.uk/black-w...ct-screen.html

Quote:
Q: How does your simple faraday cage solution affect the readings BEHIND the meter inside the home?

A: My testing indicates there is very little 900 MHz RF radiating into the home measured at about .004 uw/m2 which is about .001 higher than the background radiation. The meter box enclosure itself blocks the RF radiation on the backside of the meter. But without the Faraday Cage there is a higher reading. The RF from the meter itself is only 1/2 the issue with these new meters. The other half is from the oscillations injected onto the house power lines coming from the Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) inside the meter. Some have called this "Dirty Electricity". The circuit the are using is lacking a Common Mode filter between the switching integrated circuit used to convert 240 volts AC to 5 volts DC and the power feed line to the meter. Now your entire house wiring has become a large antenna for these oscillations which vary by the Smart Meter manufacturer. My observations is that the amplitude is about 100-1200 Millivolts at about 1,800 MHz injected over the 60 Hz AC. In general this is a poor SMPS design. I have obtained a Smart Meter just like the one on the video and see it is lacking this common mode filter. Many people have become just as ill from these new meters with the RF turned off in their "Opt-Out" meters. I have good reason to believe that is the root cause of their illness. Nobody did an evaluation of the RF soup environment this is all creating that was not there before. These things should have never been deployed without an environmental study first.The utilities are ramming technology like this down everyone's throat. There is a very good reason. The new meters use a "hall effect" sensor to measure instant current readings. So when your fridge kicks on the motor draws more current for about .5 seconds or so until it stabilizes. Now do this with multiple motor driven appliances and you apply averaging to the calculation you computed power consumption increases. There has never been a standard and measures applied by a certifying body to these things just like at you local gas pump. The utilities are rigging the data to charge more for your bill. They are ANSI compliant for resistive loads (light bulbs) but that does not tell you that the utility is not rigging the data in their favor for an inductive load such as a motor.?

Someone else: I am not an electrical engineer, but from my research and what I have been told, the meter box is a complete, grounded metal box, and RF or EMF can not transmit through a grounded box. It only radiates out the front, thru the glass. Because of the way it transmits, it whirls around in all directions once out of the glass, and that's how it gets into the home, so if you have a proper Faraday cage installed, that should also reduce what is transmitted inside. Keep in mind, it probably doesn't transmit any more than the standard wiring in your walls,
Quote:
bondovwvw 7 months ago
I am wrapping my whole house in tin foil right now?
I know the feeling/

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 21-08-2018 at 09:58 AM.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:42 PM   #50
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Back on track and to recap on infra sound. This is sound lower than that of human hearing - generally less than 20 Hz.

It can have various effect on people, from feelings of dread, fear, etc. and over a long period (hours, days) may affect concentration, cause headaches and other vague symptoms.

It may be of a vary low level that has no symptoms at all, but can be measured, or it can be very strong, and would be painful if the frequency was higher and audible, although at this level it might be felt.

There are various sources, and although the following is not necessarily infra sound, the magnetostriction hum in mains transformers of 50/100 Hz (most of the world) and 60/120Hz (the Americas) is audible to most people if loud enough. This hum may also come through loudspeakers of badly designed mains-powered equipment - sometimes even if switched to standby or off.

Other sources are wind in chimneys and poles. I have an antenna pole 9 metres tall and with the wind in a certain direction at a certain speed it sounds like a lorry parked under the house! I know what it is and it's irritating, but doesn't bother me too much.

Other sources are fence panels and wind resonating in rooms - again with wind at certain speeds and fans especially large ones.

Huge long runs of pressurised underground gas pipes have also been suggested, and another source has just crossed my mind; aviation fuel pipes.

Aviation fuel is delivered to airbases and airports by a little-known network of underground piping. It's impractical to deliver by truck, so it is conceivable that fuel surging through pipes could be another source.

I'd like to know how some people have measured the hum's frequency here. Standard measuring equipment is only about 5% accurate, so those measurement of 98Hz are probably 100Hz mains hum.

Most domestic microphones are unlikely to be sensitive to infra sound as they're designed only to pick up what can be heard, although this may be overcome by adding an amplifier that has extra gain at very low frequencies.

Just thought I'd add this as there seemed to be all sorts of confusion about the subject.

thermion

PS: Don't forget tinnitus. It takes many forms and no-one else can hear that.
PPS: Don't confuse sound with microwaves, VLF/ELF radio signals or any type of electromagnetic signal. They can't be heard. Although the 1 or 2 kHz pulses from some radar equipment is reportedly 'heard' by people standing dangerously close to the transmitting antenna.

What would you recommend to shield a house against ultra low frequencies for people who are very sensitive to these and are suffering in silence?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 21-08-2018, 01:47 PM   #51
the nine

Insane trying to post in this thread..
The post above took 5 attempts to post and required me to turn off my wifi and post via 4g which eventually worked!
I tried to edit the above post and keep getting redirected

Anyone else think this place will be gone soon?
Old 21-08-2018, 01:49 PM   #52
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Insane trying to post in this thread..
The post above took 5 attempts to post and required me to turn off my wifi and post via 4g which eventually worked!
I tried to edit the above post and keep getting redirected

Anyone else think this place will be gone soon?
Where is it been redirected to?
Do you think the forum is hacked?

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 21-08-2018, 02:02 PM   #53
the nine

Quote:
Where is it been redirected to?
Do you think the forum is hacked?
I don't know els'
It eventually makes its way back to the thread
There is no way that this forum can't handle posting, it's a shadow of its former self, and it's harder to post 10 years later than when I started having only a few posters online at any given time..

One would think less posters posting and forum improvements would allow for a smooth experience with very little interruptions..
But no, it's almost impossible to post here and social media is touted as the reason for the exodus of posters
To me, it looks like a software hack to destroy this place from inside out.. but what do I know? Lol
Old 21-08-2018, 06:57 PM   #54
JustMe418

Quote:
What would you recommend to shield a house against ultra low frequencies for people who are very sensitive to these and are suffering in silence?
A farraday cage perhaps?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 06:59 PM   #55
JustMe418

Quote:
Apparently wifi cannot pass through water..
Perhaps the steamy room giving respite is highlighting the source?
Wifi is a higher frequency radiation and that cant pass through water. This is why ELF is used to communicate with subs, because it can penetrate water.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 21-08-2018, 07:00 PM   #56
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I have been hearing a faint low freq again around my house...... This time its a higher pitch,around 98Hz..

I truly believe the govt is doing ultra low freq mind control operations in this area!!

I looked up a list of freqs and how they affect the mind and for that range it says this

90.0 - 111.0 Pleasure-producing beta-endorphins rise between these frequencies. [PSI]

http://altered-states.net/barry/news...newsletter.htm

I have a tone generator program on my computer and it sounds pretty much around 98hz!!

SO THE GOVT BLASTING 98HZ WILL CAUSE PLEASURENESS AND WILLINGNESS IN MOST PEOPLE WHO DONT REALISE WHATS GOING ON...... MORE EASY CONTROL FOR THEM!! (If they cant fuck with them via digital TV they think they can get them this way)

I SURE HAVENT BEEN HAPPY LATELY,I HAVE BEEN UPSET AND GOING OUTTA MY MIND..... I CANT THINK STRAIGHT,ETC..... I am thankful my mind is able to fight off this garbage but its ripping me apart in the process!!!!!

I FIRST NOTICED THIS TONE THE OTHER DAY DURING A 2ND SNOW STORM....... A couple years ago at christmas time a MUCH LOWER tone was broadcast,I couldnt find that one! (Pretty much close to the bottom freq spectrum I could hear (30hz or lower))

A good read: www.orgoneblasters.com/elf-god.htm

ITS VERY SCARY....... THIS TONE VIBRATES RIGHT THRU YOU,YOU CANT GET AWAY FROM IT!!!!!!!! (Its intensity goes up and down in loudness)
How can you tell if something is 98hz? have you measured it with a device?
Old 21-08-2018, 07:01 PM   #57
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Chances are it's microwaves Dude.
Microwaves are high frequency, certainly a lot higher than what other claims they are suffering from.
Old 21-08-2018, 07:04 PM   #58
JustMe418

Quote:
Buddie,

My next door neighbour is using either an extractor fan or microwave, they usually leave it on for hours, a number of times throughout the day. I don't know what they are cooking tbh. I mean, to defrost a whole chicken everyday and cook it, doesn't require hours of it on. They seem to know when I am in the kitchen. As soon as I start to either cook or do something, I guarantee you, they switch it on. So what I started to do was to get in the kitchen when I don't need to so that they will switch it on. By the time they are done, it is my turn. It is very interesting because they will switch it on not 10 mins into but as soon as I am in the kitchen. Anyway, I've measure the frequency and kid you not, t'is 98Hz!! I do not hear this fan/microwave sound when I am outside.
Microwave operate in the 0.3ghz-300ghz spectrum
Old 23-08-2018, 02:48 AM   #59
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418
How can you tell if something is 98hz? have you measured it with a device?
Just by listening and with my tone generator I can make the same sound..... I would say its around 98hz......
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 01:58 PM   #60
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Microwave operate in the 0.3ghz-300ghz spectrum
There is always harmonics of that frequency range.

A Town Cursed by Jesus