Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 09-01-2015, 08:24 AM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Ear Ringing ~ Street Smart Experiencer

Wrote another blog article, this time about Ear Ringing/Artificial Tinnitus, and also some bits about being a Street Smart Experiencer.

Full Article:
Quote:
Ear Ringing - Artificial Tinnitus - Street Smart Experiencer

Ever since I started being a pretty extensive experiencer, I have had my left ear ring at all times. It started when the severe mind control/electronic telepathy started happening to me in an overt manner. Upon researching and asking other experiencers if their ears ring, I have found that Every Single Experiencer I have asked, reports ear ringing. After reading a bit on it on forums, I have come to realize ear ringing is extremely common among new age circles as well. Now this could be from many factors, natural or synthetic, and there is no use getting worked up about this. But I feel this should be spoken...

I have been made aware Robert Duncan covers this. I have not reviewed his work on it yet, but I will do so eventually and update this article with what I find if anything is worthwhile to post... If you are the type that researches, research Robert Duncan.

I have discerned disinformation in countless experiencers tales of reality. The many experiencers I have been subjected to contradict each other in many ways. So someone is being fed illusions here... You cannot be a street smart experiencer without realizing sources who create experiences have a tendency with many of them, to create very elaborate and convincing illusions in people's perception of reality. To be an extremely discerning 'Street Smart Experiencer' one must realize the different ways illusions can be done... I have covered many ways they are perpetrated in this blog. Here are a few articles related to it:

Illusionists with Very Advanced Technology

Interdimensional Beings Via Technology

Government Black Ops Programs - Deep into the Rabbit Hole

Synthetics

The Archangel Deception - Telepathic Impersonation Technology

Thought Suppression Techniques Used by TPTB

Technological Control of Chakras - Holographic Chakras

Electronic Telepathy Extensively Explained

Technological Channeling - New Age Psy Ops

Mind Control Capabilities Explained In Depth

I tend to think paranormal experiencers are some of the more mind controlled crowd on earth, myself included. Mind control doesn't always mean a slave or asset of the controllers. There are many aspects of mind control and I don't feel many people have a good grasp of it in it's complete form, due to never experiencing it overtly. It can mean suppression, like in my case, or full on assets like in many popular people's case. I wont expose who I believe is a disinformation channel in depth on this blog, because I don't like to throw dirt at others people's direction with anything on this blog, but I do know from both research and exposing such in my own experiences, that a good bit of what experiencers convey is likely to be agenda based, sourced to the cabal.

Some people think electrosmog causes ear ringing(Wifi, 4G etc). And that may be true, however if it did, it would likely create ear ringing in both ears. Most experiencers I have found report only one ear ringing, and it is a common thing. I have only my left ear ring, and it rings 100% of the time. And I am frequently engaged in electronic telepathy, and frequently having my mind tampered with or given electromagnetic based experiences from both extraterrestrials and government sources(hard to believe I know, I even have had a hard time believing my life early when this started happening to me). I can say with a solid sourced perception, that my ear ringing is either electronic telepathy based, or mind control based, or both. And I highly suspect such is the same with other experiencers...

My theory on why it shows up in one ear is they are beaming electromagnetics from one side consistently... In electronic telepathy's case to the inner ear where it manifests as a voice inside the mind.

I researched the Microwave Auditory Effect a bit and found it is public science that electromagnetics can be beamed to the inner ear area, and it becomes a voice inside a person's mind. It makes sense that if electromagnetics were being beamed into a mind, that ear ringing could happen as a result.

Some might ask, what does electronic telepathy have to do with mind control, well while they are reproducing one's inner voice of the mind, it is via electronic telepathy(Electromagnetics). I have caught them reproducing my own inner voice trying to suggest things to me. So I know it's a tactic they use.

It is my opinion based on years of experience and research of UFOlogy/Contactees and other experiencers that the majority of experiences given on earth, are from negative agenda based sources. And are often filled with illusions... The reason for this being that if benevolent ET sources gave experiences to people they liked more commonly, they could be targeted in programs like I have been... Being a friend of the service to truth and often loving type of extraterrestrials is not such a good thing when it comes to how you will be treated by the cabal, at least in my case... There are benevolent ET related experiences out there in my view, but they are few and far between compared to agenda oriented experiences from where I'm sitting...

Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...periencer.html
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 01:12 PM   #2
rooey

It's hard to say exactly what it does to me, I've noticed it for a year, thought it was tinnitus, except it never got better, I avoided clubs and loud music (incidently) for a year and it never got better. Fluctuates sometimes depending on location and my internal disposition.

Does every person who 'experience' though get the ear ringing though? Or is every person with ear ringing an experiencer? (they might not be aware)
Old 09-01-2015, 01:45 PM   #3
king triad
Banned

I think the ear ringing comes from a grey draco microchip. you've probably been abducted...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 01:52 PM   #4
supertzar

Once in a while I get a "clear high-pitched tone in one ear that fades away." I have noticed it times my whole life.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 06:10 PM   #5
sh3lly

I have the ear tones in my left ear also. I have had tinnitus before in both ears, but only my left ear for the specific "tones." Sometimes they are "muted" and sound like someone is literally "tuning" something in my left ear. The tone comes in, gets louder, then fades out. Implant? I have no idea.

I have also had the voices in my head. This happens usually in the sleep state. I will wake up and hear a man's voice talking in my head. This has happened several times, almost like a script is being read.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:13 PM   #6
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
I have also had the voices in my head. This happens usually in the sleep state. I will wake up and hear a man's voice talking in my head. This has happened several times, almost like a script is being read.
From in your head, how do you mean? Can you describe it, and can you distinguish the words used, and understand them?
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 06:31 PM   #7
infinite i

Quote:
I have the ear tones in my left ear also. I have had tinnitus before in both ears, but only my left ear for the specific "tones." Sometimes they are "muted" and sound like someone is literally "tuning" something in my left ear. The tone comes in, gets louder, then fades out. Implant? I have no idea.
I've had the same, no voices I can think of. Funny this thread popped up as last week I had one of the loudest in my left ear last week, it also changed a lot in tone honestly one of the loudest ever, I was like woah. My brother told me he read a thing that said when you get that, or tiniitus you are hearing the frequency thats popped in your ear and it'll never return, you lose that frequency. Made me think I lost a lot of frequencys but I dont understand how that high pitched whining frequency cant be heard again because its pretty audible, of course maybe its a tiny spectrum but it doesnt sound like it, plus last week it changed in pitch drastically with deeper pitches I dont believe my lying brother lol

The ringing coming from a draco ship idea means a hell of a lot of people are being abducted as its very common.

Has anyone ever heard metal clicks?

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 06:33 PM   #8
andy1033

Personally i think the tones are behaviour modification techs, in terms of mass mind control so its not an individual thing.

So thats my view on those tones people keep hearing nowadays. Like i said before, i virtually have stopped hearing them since i moved form london.

If you hear tones, i would not really care too much, as its probably mass behaviour modification. You often hear today that large areas of people moan about it now and again.

When they target you as an individual you will have other things happening.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 11-01-2015 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11-01-2015, 07:44 PM   #9
ufochick

Ringing that never stops is not the norm for experiencers. Different tones or one specific tone that comes and goes is.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:17 PM   #10
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
From in your head, how do you mean? Can you describe it, and can you distinguish the words used, and understand them?
Yes, I can recall one "dream" from maybe August of this year (I'd have to check my journal to find out the specific date), but I slowly came out of a sleep where a Caucasian male was speaking in my head, seemed like it was coming from over my shoulder, behind me. I could not see him, just hear his voice (I'm assuming it was coming from my left ear - implant maybe). He was speaking without emotion, but I wouldn't call it monotone.

What I was seeing made no sense compared to what he was saying. It was like he was reading some kind of ... operation procedure, is the only way I can describe it. I was looking at a square/rectangular shaped object and he was trying to get me to tell him about it (what was in it, but maybe I was looking at a screen, I don't know).

The bizarre part is that it involved a cat. They were torturing the cat and the script was him telling me what they were doing to the cat, trying to pressure me to find the information they wanted? I wasn't panicked, I think I was in a trance state. I saw no blood, but it seemed like what I saw was the cat folding in on itself, and it was among other nonsensical things (in the box or on the screen, whatever it was) like paper and swaths of cloth, there were colors...? I don't even know how to describe what I was looking at. But he was talking about what they were doing to cat, in technical, medical terms... at one point, I think he said they forced the cat to eat part of itself? I remember being disturbed, but also sort of removed.

My guess was some type of trauma-based dream manipulation/remote viewing stuff. But, I have no idea. All I know is that the voice was definitely NOT from me, and it did not seem like a dream, as literally, it was some guy reading something from what seemed like a script or something.

When it happens, it's always a man, Caucasian, in his mid 30s to 40 maybe? Makes no sense. Maybe I'm just catching bleed-through stuff from other sources or hearing/seeing something that my waking mind can't comprehend in words I know? I have no idea. Wish I did. lol It's weird.

Last edited by sh3lly; 11-01-2015 at 10:23 PM.
sh3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:20 PM   #11
andy1033

What i meant was with the voice in your head your talked of earlier. Can you describe exactly if you can what you meant?

Neurophone(voice to skull) techs have been a round for along time, thats the tech that can bypass your normal hearing, and it sounds like your inner ear. So from what you describe it sounds like you know what happens.

I am not saying your a target, just that they do not need no implants, or chips to target you. This is why i wanted you to describe it, and you sound like you understand. Plus you do not need implants, gov can target you as we all have our unique brain frequency.

But from what you described you described voice to skull tech. This techs are a few decades old, and your not the first if its true, and your not guessing here. But from what you say, you understand what it sounds like.

I would not worry about it, but i was wondering if you could understand what was being said, but you said you could not, so thats fine.

Next time if it happens, try to focus on what is being said, i know its not easy. I would not let it worry you, but try and understand what is being said.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 11-01-2015 at 10:36 PM.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:56 PM   #12
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
Has anyone ever heard metal clicks?
I heard the same clicks that the movie Signs had when they had the baby monitor and were up on the car, trying to hear better. That actually happened to me when my daughter was less than 2 years old. It came from her room and I heard it on the monitor. It freaked me out. I heard it twice, and I was scared to go in her room, but I told myself if I heard it again, I would have to to force myself to go in there. I didn't hear it again. I should have gone in to check. I don't know why I didn't. I was freaked, but I should have been more freaked for her, unless I was being prevented from going in. I don't know.

I don't know if that is what you are talking about. I don't know if it sounded like metal, but it was definitely a clicking noise, distinct, with what appeared to be a pattern.

Edited to add: The clicking didn't come from my head or ears, though, so maybe that is not what you are referring to.
In my ears, I just get the buzzing, ringing, and muted tones thing. It's been happening more frequently, almost always in my left ear.

Last edited by sh3lly; 11-01-2015 at 10:59 PM.
sh3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 12:34 AM   #13
pinacolada

Also experienced this for a while now. Has anyone also experienced "exploding head" type thing too? In a light sleep I have been wakened by an internal bang/metallic jolt which is really hard to explain and to experience if I'm honest.
pinacolada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 02:14 AM   #14
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacolada View Post
Also experienced this for a while now. Has anyone also experienced "exploding head" type thing too? In a light sleep I have been wakened by an internal bang/metallic jolt which is really hard to explain and to experience if I'm honest.
Yes. I have experienced this. According to some sources, it is you coming back into your body after leaving it (astral travel, etc.).

I have tried to induce out of body experiences, and while still quite lucid, got to the phase where your whole body vibrates and you hear a rushing sound, and the popping or jolt is typical of that. Just my experience, of course.
Old 13-01-2015, 02:47 AM   #15
1zenith
Banned

Default I am sure you have implants to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
I think the ear ringing comes from a grey draco microchip. you've probably been abducted...
YES we know we have been abducted.

Its the greyz that do that not reptilians.

Well at least my greyz put several in my ears. THey keep renewing my left ear ethereal implant.

I felt them put one in right through my ear plug. MINE are ethereal.

They work great believe you me.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 02:50 AM   #16
1zenith
Banned

Default Have E ts given you visible blood draws???

Quote:
Yes. I have experienced this. According to some sources, it is you coming back into your body after leaving it (astral travel, etc.).

I have tried to induce out of body experiences, and while still quite lucid, got to the phase where your whole body vibrates and you hear a rushing sound, and the popping or jolt is typical of that. Just my experience, of course.
Have the E ts ever taken BLOOD from YOU??

They have me at least once that i was conscious of.

After my abductions when a reptilian is taken me back into my body i feel the rushing and swooshing and traveling at like 100000MPH.

But NOT all reptilians abduct me in that same way.

They all have their own unique style.
Old 13-01-2015, 02:56 AM   #17
rooey

that could be because of neck position.. that can do some weird things to your head..

that said.. ive had brain 'zaps' that just occured in the middle of the night, like I could see the electric blue in my head... hasnt happened for a while though .. just the back of the head white 'blams' which I think come from neck posture causing tension lying down
Old 13-01-2015, 02:58 AM   #18
1zenith
Banned

Default A lot of your experiences sounds like black ops

Quote:
Yes, I can recall one "dream" from maybe August of this year (I'd have to check my journal to find out the specific date), but I slowly came out of a sleep where a Caucasian male was speaking in my head, seemed like it was coming from over my shoulder, behind me. I could not see him, just hear his voice (I'm assuming it was coming from my left ear - implant maybe). He was speaking without emotion, but I wouldn't call it monotone.

What I was seeing made no sense compared to what he was saying. It was like he was reading some kind of ... operation procedure, is the only way I can describe it. I was looking at a square/rectangular shaped object and he was trying to get me to tell him about it (what was in it, but maybe I was looking at a screen, I don't know).

The bizarre part is that it involved a cat. They were torturing the cat and the script was him telling me what they were doing to the cat, trying to pressure me to find the information they wanted? I wasn't panicked, I think I was in a trance state. I saw no blood, but it seemed like what I saw was the cat folding in on itself, and it was among other nonsensical things (in the box or on the screen, whatever it was) like paper and swaths of cloth, there were colors...? I don't even know how to describe what I was looking at. But he was talking about what they were doing to cat, in technical, medical terms... at one point, I think he said they forced the cat to eat part of itself? I remember being disturbed, but also sort of removed.

My guess was some type of trauma-based dream manipulation/remote viewing stuff. But, I have no idea. All I know is that the voice was definitely NOT from me, and it did not seem like a dream, as literally, it was some guy reading something from what seemed like a script or something.

When it happens, it's always a man, Caucasian, in his mid 30s to 40 maybe? Makes no sense. Maybe I'm just catching bleed-through stuff from other sources or hearing/seeing something that my waking mind can't comprehend in words I know? I have no idea. Wish I did. lol It's weird.
WOW. See some of your experiences totally sound like human govmnt black ops shit to me.

I am sure it goes on but I cannot relate to it.

Humans are more evil. The E ts don't act that evil when given me manipulations and abductions.
I mean ya i have been beat up a lot back over a year ago during
my VRS scenarios. Probably rogue reptilians.

I didnt know how to draw in only the nice ones at that time.
Old 13-01-2015, 03:01 AM   #19
1zenith
Banned

Default Have you guys/gals been anally probed??

I have never been. Just my clitoris.:sadface:

Funny how i never here of anal probes anymore.

I am watching M I B 2. A guy just said "what is with the anal probes?"

lmao
Old 13-01-2015, 02:28 PM   #20
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacolada View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

Also the clicks I had were metallic sounding and in my solar plexes a few times, and in my throat it seemd but I could hear it, like small metal clicks that went fast, only happened a few times, one time after dmt when I thought I was being implanted....

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote