Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 03-08-2011, 01:04 AM   #2801
indolering

And the NWO marches on....

Anarchists should be reported, advises Westminster anti-terror police
Islamist terrorists also mentioned in briefing, as anarchists complain of being criminalised for their beliefs

reddit this
Comments (526)
Robert Booth
guardian.co.uk, Sunday 31 July 2011 19.14 BST
Article history

Anarchists should be reported, City of Westminster police have advised locals. Photograph: Paul J. Richards/AFP/Getty Images
What should you do if you discover an anarchist living next door? Dust off your old Sex Pistols albums and hang out a black and red flag to make them feel at home? Invite them round to debate the merits of Peter Kropotkin's anarchist communism versus the individualist anarchism of Emile Armand? No – the answer, according to an official counter-terrorism notice circulated in London last week, is that you must report them to police immediately.

This was the surprising injunction from the Metropolitan Police issued to businesses and members of the public in Westminster last week. There was no warning about other political groups, but next to an image of the anarchist emblem, the City of Westminster police's "counter terrorist focus desk" called for anti-anarchist whistleblowers stating: "Anarchism is a political philosophy which considers the state undesirable, unnecessary, and harmful, and instead promotes a stateless society, or anarchy. Any information relating to anarchists should be reported to your local police."

The move angered some anarchists who complained that being an anarchist should not imply criminal behaviour. They said they feel unfairly criminalised for holding a set of political beliefs.

The feeling of disproportion was compounded by the briefing note author making a similar request about Islamist terrorists a few lines further down. Under an image of flag with a gold dot beneath some Arabic script it added: "Often seen used by al-Qaida in Iraq. Any sightings of these images should be reported to your local police."

"It unfairly implies that anyone involved in anarchism should be known to the police and is involved in an dangerous activity," said Jason Sands, an anarchist from South London. "There is nothing inherently criminal about political philosophy whatever it is. The police work under the convention on human rights which disallows discrimination against people because of their political beliefs and even the request for information would seem to be in breach of that. It also seems to be a bit useless as a way of gathering intelligence. It isn't focused on anything specific and they are just asking for general information. Imagine calling up and saying 'there's an anarchist in my building. What should I do?' It doesn't make sense."

The note was issued from Belgravia Police Station as part of Project Griffin which aims to "advise and familiarise managers, security officers and employees of large public and private sector organisations across the capital on security, counter-terrorism and crime prevention issues".

Sean Smith, external relations officer for Solfed, the British section of the anarcho-syndicalist International Workers' Association, said of the call for whistleblowers: "It's pretty absurd, but not surprising, when the state seeks to criminalise ideas it deems to be dangerous to its own survival".

"We are a revolutionary union initiative," he explained. "Members of our organisation believe in bringing about radical social change through workplace and community organising, not acts of terrorism. We have made extensive information about our ideas and strategy freely available online."

Small groups of anarchists masked and dressed in black did cause some damage to shop windows in central London during anti-cuts demonstrations in the Spring, but there has been little activity of late. The next big anarchist event in London appears hardly likely to concern the police. It is a book fair in October with "all-day cabaret starring assorted ranters, poets, singers and comics; all-day film showings and two kids' spaces".
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:56 AM   #2802
presidentgas
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
Who catches the criminals in an Anarchist society (or whatever the term is for the thing)?

Who builds the hospitals?

Who builds and repairs the roads?

(I could go on).
Someone else.
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 08:08 AM   #2803
tell them everything
Banned

anarchy isn't good or bad, anarchy means complete freedom, and that is our birth right, simple as that.
tell them everything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 08:32 AM   #2804
springrain

Red face

Pretty cool that this thread is still getting views/responses....

Remembering back to when the thread was active, I recall that one of the major resistances to anarchy from the pro-establishment posters was the perceived need of government police and the vast protection that they offer against insults to person and property.

In light of recent events in the UK, this is especially funny. Well, head shaking funny, not "haha" funny. But funny nonetheless.

Old 14-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #2805
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by springrain View Post
Pretty cool that this thread is still getting views/responses....

Remembering back to when the thread was active, I recall that one of the major resistances to anarchy from the pro-establishment posters was the perceived need of government police and the vast protection that they offer against insults to person and property.

In light of recent events in the UK, this is especially funny. Well, head shaking funny, not "haha" funny. But funny nonetheless..
Good point. Anarchy is not going away. It's how people lived for many thousands of years and shall indeed return when the Earth is renewed.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:25 AM   #2806
springrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
good point. Anarchy is not going away. It's how people lived for many thousands of years and shall indeed return when the earth is renewed.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:30 AM   #2807
amaralsright
Banned

Quote:
I recall that one of the major resistances to anarchy from the pro-establishment posters
Keep whacking that strawman.
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #2808
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb Agreed lets just settle for this one only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one666 View Post
Anarchy means no rule of law as i see it, this is stupid and wreckless. I do not promote Anarchy. I promote a replacement system that would see the existing one obsolete. Never fight the system as it just makes it stronger. The only way is to replace the system with a better one. Humans will always need laws of some description, unfortunately.
Agreed you need a simple rule which is the same for ALL without exception; lets just settle for this one only! .... Simple complete & straight to the point with absolute no confusion & even a child understands these!

Any major complains or only personal once regarding these ten universal human moral base lines?

you don't follow after your free choice acceptance you get this

Well you don't like it right; because you may like the corrupt system better.

OK no problem stay with the corrupt system & give the once which like to be free there freedom & I will go for the Ten any time & I burn all there corrupt Roman laws; laws made by the criminals for the criminals.

Just divide the Earth into two parts & those which like to live in freedom .... do so & those which love the Roman Bankers NWO system live with there system.

Freedom means you have a personal choice not the choice between two evils; as is now you have nothing not even a choice over your own life!

Is half the world not good enough for the Retards? .... Well then the Judgement Day is absolutely required without any mercy & lets hope every single retard gets removed after the exercise is over.

Or the retards have to finish there murdering agenda & kill every single Human on earth to keep there self serving inhuman corrupt system going.

I'm sure true Humans are very, very happy with half the Earth if they end up with there god given freedom.

I hate dictators, murderers monopoly's, usury, arguing with retards, liars, forcing the will of retards onto others, retards in general, freaking self serving Governments, murdering Army's & corruption.

My personal note says it all in one go & I love to be part of it [email protected] all Retards they destroyed enough already in there dirty history!

And I need my deserved rest from all Retards on earth!

My Personal notes:
Woe, Woe, Woe Perfect Again!.... To many times to just be coincidental.
Are my actions connected, related or synchronized with Symbolic number meanings?
My Posting No. 4301 = 8 what does it say Symbolically?
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu8.php

Quote:
Properties of the number 8

Symbolism
Number of the perfection, the infinity. In mathematics the symbol of the infinity is represented by a 8 laid down.

Symbol of the cosmic Christ.

Number figuring the immutable eternity or the self-destruction. It represents also the final point of the manifestation.

In China, the 8 expresses the totality of the universe.

Number of the balance and of the cosmic order, according to the Egyptians.

Number expressing the matter, it is also the symbol of the incarnation in the matter which becomes itself creative and autonomous, governing its own laws.

The number eight corresponds to the New Testament, according to Ambroise.

It is the symbol of the new Life, the final Resurrection and the anticipated Resurrection that is the baptism.

According to Clement of Alexandria, the Christ places under the sign of 8 the one he made to be born again.

Represent the totality and the coherence of the creation in evolution. In China, it expresses the totality of the universe.

Represent the earth, not in its surface but in its volume, since 8 is the first cubic number.

The Pythagoreans have made the number 8 the symbol of the love and the friendship, the prudence and the thinking and they have called it the Great "Tetrachtys".

In Babylon, in Egypt and in Arabia, it was the number of the duplication devoted to the sun, from where the solar disc is decorated of a cross with eight arms.

The number 8 means the multiplicity, for the Japanese.

A favorable number, associated to the prosperity.

It is the number of the restful day, after the 7th day of the creation.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu8.php

Last edited by oiram; 10-10-2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 4301 = 8
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #2809
springrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
Keep whacking that strawman.
hey, it's the dude himself. lol

whassap

No strawman in there, really. Just logic.

There's never going to be a centralized government that they don't take over. History bears this out. It's one of those things that is just so obvious that I have no real interest in debating it anymore. It comes down to a person's level of denial of reality, really.

Old 10-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #2810
knightofthegrail
Banned

I realise that it is nearly "Halloween", but please, dont keep raising the ultimate zombie thread!!
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:55 PM   #2811
amaralsright
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by springrain View Post
No strawman in there, really. Just logic.
I musy have imagined someone saying that those who opposed anarchy supported the establishment.

Oh wait...
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 05:29 PM   #2812
springrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
I realise that it is nearly "Halloween", but please, dont keep raising the ultimate zombie thread!!
You could always just, you know, unsubscribe.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:05 PM   #2813
soleil

Why it cannot work.

soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #2814
jesusistruth
Banned

Neither Anarchy, Monarchy or democracy really exist. God is the only power.
jesusistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:09 AM   #2815
alan m

I think that there is an asumption here, that everyone will be able to come to an agreement.
History shows thats not the case hence war.
In every society there needs to be one final voice, be it King, Queen or Majority.
Alan
alan m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:32 AM   #2816
inversedivinity

People on the internet advocating anarchy are a joke. Do you understand what anarchy is? It would be a disaster where the strong would take what they want, How many of you on this board are truly confident that you are strong and could defend yourself from aggression.

Without order we would be nothing but animals and would fall into the depravity of our debased natures or enough of us would. It would be real FUBAR. Plus anarchy is transitional, Some dude would rise and call folks to his banner and march out upon conquest of it all again.

Last edited by inversedivinity; 12-10-2011 at 06:33 AM.
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:22 PM   #2817
oioioi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
People on the internet advocating anarchy are a joke. Do you understand what anarchy is? It would be a disaster where the strong would take what they want, How many of you on this board are truly confident that you are strong and could defend yourself from aggression.

Without order we would be nothing but animals and would fall into the depravity of our debased natures or enough of us would. It would be real FUBAR. Plus anarchy is transitional, Some dude would rise and call folks to his banner and march out upon conquest of it all again.
Neither situation describes anarchy.

It's not just a physical state of being, it's a mental one too. We await your arrival.

Last edited by oioioi; 06-11-2011 at 08:23 PM.
oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #2818
dneif

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post

Yeah the only think preventing me from raping the shit out of everything are laws and rules against rape. Much like how yard work never existed before homeowners associations.

Wait a minute, it appears you posted a slippery slope in a glib attempt to support authoritarianism.

... when resurrecting a dead thread containing a topic of interest, its easy to blur the difference between necromancy and necrophilia.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #2819
oioioi
Banned

Oh and who decided a thread about anarchy belongs in "New World Order / Global Government"?

I'm gonna edge my bets and say it wasn't an anarchist.
oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:21 AM   #2820
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Okay lets play along with the fantasy some more "chortles"

What would you do with the useless eaters? the misfits and those who don't produce anything?

And how many plastic anarchists would qualify and find themselves on the useless eaters shit list?
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote