Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 07-12-2017, 02:32 AM   #1
surfer12

Default Red Velvet act out killing of a pizza delivery boy in occult ritual

In Peek-a-boo, members of the group Red Velvet kill a pizza delivery boy as part of an occult ritual...

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbus...-music-videos/

God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.

Last edited by surfer12; 07-12-2017 at 02:39 AM.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:32 AM   #2
JustMe418

lol, what a ridiculous web page. FYI, evil magic is done during the waning or dark phase of the moon, not when its full.

Red is the colour of life to many people. In some countries it represents love but I guess a website trying to scare people doesnt want to tell people that.

If they wanted to do an occult ritual why not just dress of as sexy witches? its perfectly acceptable now do dress like that and do rituals, even in mainstream culture, without too much negative reaction.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 02:26 PM   #3
surfer12

Why is murder being celebrated in pop videos aimed at young people?

One thing is for sure, the members of Red Velvet are not making the decisions involving their careers. And they’re not directing any videos.

Indeed, Red Velvet is signed with the notorious South Korean label SM Entertainment, which has made the news several times for subjecting “idols” (that’s how these performers are they’re called in Korea) to “slave contracts” and mistreatment.
SM Entertainment, one of the largest Korean music labels, has had a series of legal challenges to its contractual policies. In 2009, former Super Junior member Han Geng claimed that the company forced him to do things he didn’t want to do under threat of fines if he disobeyed and denied him sick leave when he developed gastritis and kidney problems. (…)

In 2012, EXO-M’s leader Kris filed a lawsuit to get his contract annulled due to the company’s neglect of his opinion and health: “The company has treated me like a machine part or as an object of control rather than presenting a vision as an entertainer.”

– ListVerse, 10 Horrifying Realities From The World Of Asian Pop Music
God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:08 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Its about militarising women and making them aggressive towards men

Its all part of the cultural marxist agenda

red is associated with Mars or the geburrah sphere of the kabbalistic tree of life which is associated with punishment and severity

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:32 PM   #5
fudgetusk

Colour needs context.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 05:56 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

red is associated with Mars or the geburrah sphere of the kabbalistic tree of life which is associated with punishment and severity
the five sided pentagon is also a symbol of geburrah

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
Old 07-12-2017, 10:14 PM   #7
JustMe418

Quote:

Scottish women are like that anyhoo arent they?

Geburah acts in balance with mercy though to bring beauty. Thats what you need to remember. None of the sephiroth act on their own.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:15 PM   #8
JustMe418

Quote:
the five sided pentagon is also a symbol of geburrah

5 is also associated with venus dont forget.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:16 PM   #9
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Colour needs context.
True and colour does not have universal meaning
Old 07-12-2017, 10:21 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
True and colour does not have universal meaning
the context is a pop music video where the pop stars are apparently flashing illuminati hand signs before murdering a pizza delivery guy

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-12-2017 at 10:21 PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 01:36 AM   #11
surfer12

In the article, Vigilant Citizen writes:
The girls place jewels on a pizza. But why? It seems that “pizza” actually means something else in this video.
But in the article, I can't find any explanation for what "pizza" actually means. I wonder what "pizza" symbolises and what this group are trying to promote by using "pizza" symbolism?

Last edited by surfer12; 08-12-2017 at 01:38 AM.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:26 AM   #12
JustMe418

Quote:
the context is a pop music video where the pop stars are apparently flashing illuminati hand signs before murdering a pizza delivery guy
Illuminati hand signs? lol

You mean hand signs that you try to tell people are illuminati
Old 08-12-2017, 08:27 AM   #13
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
In the article, Vigilant Citizen writes:
The girls place jewels on a pizza. But why? It seems that “pizza” actually means something else in this video.
But in the article, I can't find any explanation for what "pizza" actually means. I wonder what "pizza" symbolises and what this group are trying to promote by using "pizza" symbolism?

why dont you just make something up as somebody will believe it
Old 08-12-2017, 06:50 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Illuminati hand signs? lol

You mean hand signs that you try to tell people are illuminati
covering one eye to create the eye that is on the dollar bill

Old 08-12-2017, 11:17 PM   #15
JustMe418

Quote:
covering one eye to create the eye that is on the dollar bill

But if you look, loads of those people are not covering up their eye but circling it.

Theye eye isnt an occult symbol as people are quite open about what it means. The fact is that hysterical minds see dark occultism in everything.

Jesus said, If thine eye be whole then thy body will be full of light. So if Jesus himself states that the singular eye fills the body with light then what is the problem?

Last edited by JustMe418; 08-12-2017 at 11:20 PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:23 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
But if you look, loads of those people are not covering up their eye but circling it.

Theye eye isnt an occult symbol as people are quite open about what it means. The fact is that hysterical minds see dark occultism in everything.

Jesus said, If thine eye be whole then thy body will be full of light. So if Jesus himself states that the singular eye fills the body with light then what is the problem?
what it means is that all of those people working in that 'entertainment' (entrainment) industry answer to the same people who have got them all highlighting one of their eyes

those people who are controlling that industry are occultists

Old 08-12-2017, 11:30 PM   #17
white light

Quote:

Aye.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:40 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Aye.
no EYE

but the ignorati don't know about the roshaniyya and the all seeing eye and how its on the dollar bill and how the people who control that paper currency also control the music industry

its all there but some people are just ignorant about it or trying to cover for it

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-12-2017 at 11:41 PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:47 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

Old 08-12-2017, 11:50 PM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

there's your boy: