Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2017, 03:22 PM   #21
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
greatestiam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,293
Likes: 232 (196 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes I am ..Laws are the cause of all the trouble ...

Do what thou Will shall be the whole of the Law

This sounds like a nightmare to a chistian who believes humans are innately sinners ...born with original sin we need laws to keep our bestiality in check otherwise we'd all be raping and murdering ...

But evidence does not back this up. Where do we find rapists and child molesters ?? Among the chistian priests ... among the devout followers of islam ... both groups try to live under the laws of god ,cover their women , stay 'pure' and keep their minds off sex ... but this is repression and never works ... In addition these groups have swallowed the lie we need laws , so by implication we are lawless ... you become what you believe yourself to be ...

Thelema suggest we are all very fine , with built in decency and a desire to do good and get along with others ...

Human society will smoothly move into this world view , in the future there will be no laws or police ... perhaps not quite ready for this now , but it is our destiny as we become an advanced space travelling civilization.
What can I say. Ever read Hobbs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL2L...exLFj-1rq9GUwX

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 12:46 AM   #22
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 6,800
Likes: 3,210 (1,717 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
What can I say. Ever read Hobbs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL2L...exLFj-1rq9GUwX

Regards
DL
The 2 min video above , outlines the ideas of a 17 th century English Philosopher Thomas Hobbes ... what would it be like to live with no laws , what is the alternative .. the video concludes there are dangers with any system ...



In the harsh world of Hobbes, and still today , where people are scrabbling for food and money to survive , they are willing to kill to get by...

Peoples behavior is determined by the world they find themselves in ...

It's a bit like the 'population problem' ... in poor countries parents have 4 or 5 kids so there is someone to take care of them when old . In developed countries women choose not to have many children, all developed countries have a big problem with declining populations! So economic changes have made the overpopulation problem disappear by itself.

In developed countries there is very little crime , because the economic conditions are not so hard ...

There is a parallel advanced human society ... also called the secret space program ...with very advanced tech , when this is integrated into main stream society we will have a quantum jump in our standard of living , no work , personal robots , space travel for all , eternally young bodies ... In this society crime will fade away by itself ... assisted by the energetic shift which will make humans more enlightened ....

This will not happen over night , it will be phased in , but it is our destiny!
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 05:09 PM   #23
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
greatestiam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,293
Likes: 232 (196 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
The 2 min video above , outlines the ideas of a 17 th century English Philosopher Thomas Hobbes ... what would it be like to live with no laws , what is the alternative .. the video concludes there are dangers with any system ...



In the harsh world of Hobbes, and still today , where people are scrabbling for food and money to survive , they are willing to kill to get by...

Peoples behavior is determined by the world they find themselves in ...

It's a bit like the 'population problem' ... in poor countries parents have 4 or 5 kids so there is someone to take care of them when old . In developed countries women choose not to have many children, all developed countries have a big problem with declining populations! So economic changes have made the overpopulation problem disappear by itself.

In developed countries there is very little crime , because the economic conditions are not so hard ...

There is a parallel advanced human society ... also called the secret space program ...with very advanced tech , when this is integrated into main stream society we will have a quantum jump in our standard of living , no work , personal robots , space travel for all , eternally young bodies ... In this society crime will fade away by itself ... assisted by the energetic shift which will make humans more enlightened ....

This will not happen over night , it will be phased in , but it is our destiny!
Possibly.

I cannot accept your, --- "In developed countries there is very little crime , because the economic conditions are not so hard", ---- as accurate.

The U.S is a developed country and has the highest incarceration rate in the world.

If you are that wrong in that area, you might doubt your other destiny.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 10:19 PM   #24
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,813
Likes: 497 (347 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes I am ..Laws are the cause of all the trouble ...

Do what thou Will shall be the whole of the Law

This sounds like a nightmare to a chistian who believes humans are innately sinners ...born with original sin we need laws to keep our bestiality in check otherwise we'd all be raping and murdering ...

But evidence does not back this up. Where do we find rapists and child molesters ?? Among the chistian priests ... among the devout followers of islam ... both groups try to live under the laws of god ,cover their women , stay 'pure' and keep their minds off sex ... but this is repression and never works ... In addition these groups have swallowed the lie we need laws , so by implication we are lawless ... you become what you believe yourself to be ...

Thelema suggest we are all very fine , with built in decency and a desire to do good and get along with others ...

Human society will smoothly move into this world view , in the future there will be no laws or police ... perhaps not quite ready for this now , but it is our destiny as we become an advanced space travelling civilization.
Also, love is the law, love under will.

And for those who think thelema is about debauchery 'be not animal, refine thy rapture'
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 10:35 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,899
Likes: 10,413 (5,920 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Also, love is the law, love under will.

And for those who think thelema is about debauchery 'be not animal, refine thy rapture'
so you're a thelemite?
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:38 AM   #26
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,169
Likes: 4,031 (2,150 Posts)
Default

In the US there appears to be a lot of crime. Especially in the swamp of Washington DC and if justice is not done or appear to be done, expect a violent backlash from people who would not normally rise up.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:16 AM   #27
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
greatestiam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,293
Likes: 232 (196 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
In the US there appears to be a lot of crime. Especially in the swamp of Washington DC and if justice is not done or appear to be done, expect a violent backlash from people who would not normally rise up.
Let us pray, but I would not hold my breath.

The real Americans who craved and did the right things have all died out.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:31 AM   #28
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 6,800
Likes: 3,210 (1,717 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Possibly.
I cannot accept your, --- "In developed countries there is very little crime , because the economic conditions are not so hard", ---- as accurate.
The U.S is a developed country and has the highest incarceration rate in the world.
If you are that wrong in that area, you might doubt your other destiny.


Not easy to compare different countries ... just the reporting of crimes is much less in poorer countries ... but if we look at what's happened recently in Europe , there 's been a steep increase in all crimes directly attributable to the influx of immigrants from poorer countries , they bring their social habits with them .. I don't think it can be denied , in harder times , generally
crime increases ..

A search shows japan with the lowest , South America with the highest crime rate ...

Many factors involved , for example Gangster rap etc ... the NWO pushing crime as cool .... A great many incarceration in the US are to do with drugs , which should be decriminalized ...all of them
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:37 AM   #29
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
greatestiam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,293
Likes: 232 (196 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post


Not easy to compare different countries ... just the reporting of crimes is much less in poorer countries ... but if we look at what's happened recently in Europe , there 's been a steep increase in all crimes directly attributable to the influx of immigrants from poorer countries , they bring their social habits with them .. I don't think it can be denied , in harder times , generally
crime increases ..

A search shows japan with the lowest , South America with the highest crime rate ...

Many factors involved , for example Gangster rap etc ... the NWO pushing crime as cool .... A great many incarceration in the US are to do with drugs , which should be decriminalized ...all of them

It all depends on the parameter you search for.

First attempt.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ecd-countries/


Second attempt.

https://www.google.ca/search?source=....0.RhD1W7MdP5A

Regards
DL

Last edited by greatestiam; 08-12-2017 at 02:38 AM.
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 03:05 AM   #30
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 6,800
Likes: 3,210 (1,717 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
It all depends on the parameter you search for.
Those two links are incarceration rate!!!

Very little to do with crime rate , particularly in the US with privatized prisons , where profit increases the more prisoners there are ...and politicians can be bought ... and people get 10 years for possessing a joint ...

We are discussing crime , my graph is valid

Last edited by oz93666; 08-12-2017 at 03:06 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 08:23 AM   #31
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,813
Likes: 497 (347 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so you're a thelemite?
Im familiar with the literature

The important thing is what I said yet you just try to zone in on me for something else.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 08-12-2017 at 08:28 AM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 08:37 AM   #32
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 6,800
Likes: 3,210 (1,717 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so you're a thelemite?
To be clear.. IMO the book of the Law ...thelema , is an attempt by the dark forces to ensnare humanity in a web of wickedness. Mr Bartzis has said "they were not the good guys " when referring to crowley and his chums ..

It seems a law of the Universe , that whenever presenting something big like this , it has to contain both polarities ...It was inevitable that Thelema also contains the precise formula to take us to the next level , it's not that we're trying to make the best of a bad mess , imagining things there that are not ... it is in there , and had to be ...

Enin Rothshild express it very well in an interview with kerry casidy she says crowley is still alive, he visits her , uses time travel , is under contract to the dark forces until we "give up war ".....

She says this at 1 hr 6 mins in the video ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Vij4LsVO4&t=9s

"Crowley made Thelema , Thelema is a beautiful religion , it's beautiful , it's very spiritual , so people have to understand , he's not all darkness"
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:02 PM   #33
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,813
Likes: 497 (347 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
To be clear.. IMO the book of the Law ...thelema , is an attempt by the dark forces to ensnare humanity in a web of wickedness. Mr Bartzis has said "they were not the good guys " when referring to crowley and his chums ..

It seems a law of the Universe , that whenever presenting something big like this , it has to contain both polarities ...It was inevitable that Thelema also contains the precise formula to take us to the next level , it's not that we're trying to make the best of a bad mess , imagining things there that are not ... it is in there , and had to be ...

Enin Rothshild express it very well in an interview with kerry casidy she says crowley is still alive, he visits her , uses time travel , is under contract to the dark forces until we "give up war ".....

She says this at 1 hr 6 mins in the video ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Vij4LsVO4&t=9s

"Crowley made Thelema , Thelema is a beautiful religion , it's beautiful , it's very spiritual , so people have to understand , he's not all darkness"
I personally think that most mystical books are often misunderstood because people apply misunderstand the symbolism used or cant relate to the concepts, especially when something is a bit too forward thinking for them. Because of this many people interpret such books according to their fear and the darkness of their own mind and come up with many incorrect.

People use Liber Al (Liberal?) as a stick to hit occultists with all the time but they never really try to get an appreciation of what is really being said. There are various reasons: 1) they misunderstand and are driven by fear to react aggressively; 2) that new idea are a threat to their own belief and control over others and they seek to suppress such ideas to prevent their circulation, usually by invoking things that scare people the most.

How many people use the dark phrases of Liber Al to indicate satanism but accept that Jesus being a human sacrifice as good, or that him telling people to eat his flesh and drink his blood is just symbolism. Its a bit hypocritical really.

I think that all books like this contain some truth but are not 100% fault free because they come through the medium of a human and their mental content can sometimes get mixed in. I dont think there is or has ever been a person or book that is free from errors and in this light we could say everybody and all books written contain some form of errors, hence untruths and therefore lies.

The only thing that ensnares people is their own ignorance and desire.

That enin Rothschild quote sounds like a load of shite TBH. Where did you get it and who is she/ he? sounds like somebody who is an attention seeker to me.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 08-12-2017 at 02:05 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 04:26 PM   #34
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
greatestiam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,293
Likes: 232 (196 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Those two links are incarceration rate!!!

Very little to do with crime rate , particularly in the US with privatized prisons , where profit increases the more prisoners there are ...and politicians can be bought ... and people get 10 years for possessing a joint ...

We are discussing crime , my graph is valid

My original was ---- The U.S is a developed country and has the highest incarceration rate in the world.

Strange that you do not think crime rates are not connected to incarceration rates.

If I have to connect the dots for you, I would be wasting my time.

I do recognize that I tried and failed to move you from crime rate to incarceration rates. You missed that but let me take it as my bad.

Regards
DL

Last edited by greatestiam; 08-12-2017 at 04:28 PM.
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:25 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.