Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

View Poll Results: Do you think the Apollo Lunar landings are fake?
Yes 55 68.75%
No 18 22.50%
Not sure need to do more research. 7 8.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-09-2017, 08:00 AM   #661
berten60

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock View Post
To infinity.… and beyond!

Ok.
Let's aim for infinity.
But Hawaii is still cool.
So,which one is you,Spock?

Last edited by berten60; 28-09-2017 at 08:00 AM.
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:23 PM   #662
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Don Petit of NASA says we can't get back to the moon, because "we destroyed that technology"!!! LOL

Also, he says they can't recreate the technology because "it would be too painful to rebuild"... yet in the same sentence he says they want to get to Mars..?

NASA, always good for a laugh.

Ok, so it's too difficult and "painful" for NASA to "rebuild" the technology they somehow lost that could get them back to the moon and yet.....India! of all countries is planning to land there next year. The USA really is on hard times.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-N...3711508997909/
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html

Last edited by oneriver; 05-12-2017 at 05:23 PM.
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 12:50 AM   #663
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
It is so very painfully obvious what he is referring to. To use old technology is a crazy idea. To build a Saturn V, or an old Command Module etc. is a ludicrous thing to do.

Whilst they still have all the blueprints for posterity, using them is a waste of time. Safety standards for space travel are massively more stringent for one thing.

None of the equipment exists except in science museum displays....ya know....destroyed

https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comme...o_back_to_the/

"It's sort of like how we couldn't just start cranking out Model T's tomorrow. We destroyed the factories and machinery to make those a long time ago. Of course, we could build back up to it, but we would design the factories in a more modern way.

Similarly, the old Apollo equipment, supply chains, and even many of the people from that time just aren't around anymore. "

"This is a ridiculous argument. We could go back quite quickly and easily. The problem is NASA and the government would never allow it at the risk level tolerated during the Apollo-era.

You think we're doing all this testing because we forgot how to fly rockets and build capsules? No, we're doing it because the safety standards are orders of magnitude greater than they were 50 years ago.

"

I don't even know what the problem is....NASA are developing crafts for long distance and duration travel. To land on the Moon, you require a lander like the LM, to land on Mars you would need something completely different.

To GO BACK TO THE MOON, as he said, we would need to develop a whole series of specific technology to do so. You can't use all the old stuff. This requires research, development, testing and a bespoke space program.

Conspiracy shite, always good for nothing!
No idea why you dug up that old crap already answered. India is sending an unmanned craft.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.

Last edited by truegroup; 06-12-2017 at 12:51 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 02:25 AM   #664
oz93666

Quote:
No idea why you dug up that old crap ....
Ah...Mr tg how nice to have you back with us...

As if we didn't have enough evidence already ....Here is a new piece .... Richard Hall went all the way to the US and paid $300 to a voice and linguistics analyst to give an opinion on an interview given by an Apollo astronaut... There results are pretty conclusive , the section is only 20 mins long ...Start @ 4 mins

http://
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 04:05 AM   #665
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
As if we didn't have enough evidence already
Listen scaredy pants, list it and stand there to debate it. You just run away like a big Jessie every time you get your arse kicked

That video Is piffle. Your definition of conclusive lies with idiots who tell lies.
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.

Last edited by truegroup; 06-12-2017 at 04:06 AM.
Old 06-12-2017, 05:08 AM   #666
oz93666

Quote:
That video Is piffle. Your definition of conclusive lies with idiots who tell lies.
What a brilliant reply and detailed rebuttal of all the points raised in the video ...

Your genius analysis has convinced me , Apollo did put a man on the moon after all.

Quote:
Listen scaredy pants, list it and stand there to debate it. You just run away like a big Jessie every time you get your arse kicked.
I can see you're a bit sensitive about your recent absence from the forum, tg ...trying to accuse me of what some might say you've been doing ... But I don't accuse you of running away , probably NASA thought you deserved a few weeks holiday ... You have a difficult job , trying to defend a fable that crumbles more with each new piece of evidence .

Oh ...this post is #666 ....more synchronicity

Last edited by oz93666; 06-12-2017 at 06:16 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 07:34 AM   #667
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
What a brilliant reply and detailed rebuttal of all the points raised in the video ...Your genius analysis has convinced me , Apollo did put a man on the moon after all.
Yeah, somebody who makes money out of the gullible, supposedly spends £300 - oooh the expense! - and some other bloke gives his "expert" opinion. Itemise the points he makes that you feel need urgent attention. I know you are easily convinced by shite, from those muppets who claimed Macca wasn't the same person Go on, be brave!

p.s."Comments are disabled for this video."

Quote:
I can see you're a bit sensitive about your recent absence from the forum, tg ...trying to accuse me of what some might say you've been doing ...
What the fuck are you talking about??? I haven't been absent and I'm not accusing you, I'm telling you!

Quote:
But I don't accuse you of running away , probably NASA thought you deserved a few weeks holiday ... You have a difficult job , trying to defend a fable that crumbles more with each new piece of evidence .
Don't troll me you coward. I haven't posted here, because there was nothing worth replying to. I know this because I was reading it!

Listen scaredy pants, list it and stand there to debate it. You just run away like a big Jessie every time you get your arse kicked.

Quote:
Oh ...this post is #666 ....more synchronicity

Go on, top ten bits of evidence, that haven't had the shit kicked out of them. Every time you post on this, I destroy your claim, you run away. You then make the same claims yet again. The comedy joker who thinks we have Moon bases, Mars bases, flying saucer shuttles, but apparently we didn't land on the Moon
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 06-12-2017 at 07:52 AM.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:37 AM   #668
MalvernMick

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Don Petit of NASA says we can't get back to the moon, because "we destroyed that technology"!!! LOL

Also, he says they can't recreate the technology because "it would be too painful to rebuild"... yet in the same sentence he says they want to get to Mars..?

NASA, always good for a laugh.

I guess that Saturn 5 rocket that I saw at Cape Canaveral was a figment of my imagination. lol

I must admit I am beginning to doubt they got to the moon with a manned rocket.
MalvernMick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 12:08 PM   #669
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalvernMick View Post
I guess that Saturn 5 rocket that I saw at Cape Canaveral was a figment of my imagination. lol

I must admit I am beginning to doubt they got to the moon with a manned rocket.
The Saturn 5 rockets was real, So was the astrospies.
Moon landings a Walt Disney production from the moment the rockets could not be seen with the naked eye.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2K6HHUbUe0
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 07:01 PM   #670
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
The Saturn 5 rockets was real, So was the astrospies.
That bit was correct.

Quote:
Moon landings a Walt Disney production from the moment the rockets could not be seen
That bit, not so much. Explain the delta-v used for lunar transit/escape velocity, landing technique, launch from surface and return. Doesn't the absence of such important things bother you? Obviously not.
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 06-12-2017 at 07:01 PM.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:10 PM   #671
ianw

Quote:
That bit was correct.

snip,,,,, Obviously not.
Whatever. Welcome back and a Merry Christmas.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:36 PM   #672
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
Whatever. Welcome back and a Merry Christmas.
Ianw you little wind up merchant. You are the one who has been away, not me. You're just trying to bait me based on the other poster who suggested I'd had a "NASA" holiday

The bit you snipped had all those uncomfortable things on it, like difficult questions to substantiate your claim. Try again.....

Explain the delta-v used for lunar transit/escape velocity, landing technique, launch from surface and return. Doesn't the absence of such important things bother you?
Quote: