Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-11-2017, 11:27 AM   #1
benll
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 8
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default ARe Starseeds electrosensitive ( to computers)

I discovered I am a plaedian starseed. Have had a hard time holding down a 9 to 5 job, and am struggling to survive. I tried Nursing but the training did not work out. I am considering a course in IT training - does anyone on the forum know if this is a good idea. Is sitting in front of a PC a healthy thing to be doing all day ?
Any advice and help would be appreciated. Much love .
benll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 12:41 PM   #2
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 6,800
Likes: 3,207 (1,714 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by benll View Post
I discovered I am a plaedian starseed. Have had a hard time holding down a 9 to 5 job, and am struggling to survive. I tried Nursing but the training did not work out. I am considering a course in IT training - does anyone on the forum know if this is a good idea. Is sitting in front of a PC a healthy thing to be doing all day ?
Any advice and help would be appreciated. Much love .
Greetings .... it's great to have you on the planet ... we need all the pleadian star-seeds we can get ....

I think it's a very bad idea to consider IT training , or anything similar ...

you did not come all the way from the Pleiades to do a 9 to 5

Your task at this moment is remember what your mission is!

It's not to make money , so you can get by !!!

Just remember why you came here , get on with it , and believe you deserve the wealth needed to fulfill your destiny without working in the conventional sense , and you will attract it.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 12:14 PM   #3
benll
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 8
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Thanks for the support and advice. I am not sure what you mean exactly - use the law of attraction ? I try to meditate on this but have difficulty with my concentration at the moment. I have very low confidence from making mistakes in the past. Funnily, when I concentrate on having enough resources to maintain my survival chakra, I keep finding £5 notes in the street. I am not sure what the karma of this is, since they are someone else's energy.
benll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 12:57 PM   #4
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 6,800
Likes: 3,207 (1,714 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by benll View Post
Thanks for the support and advice. I am not sure what you mean exactly - use the law of attraction ? I try to meditate on this but have difficulty with my concentration at the moment. I have very low confidence from making mistakes in the past. Funnily, when I concentrate on having enough resources to maintain my survival chakra, I keep finding £5 notes in the street. I am not sure what the karma of this is, since they are someone else's energy.
There you are , you're doing it all ready ..

Don't feel bad about picking up those 5 pound notes ... you must believe you deserve support .... it's the Universe supporting you in your mission , causing a junkie , who was going to damage himself buying a fix of heroine , to drop his money ...you win , he wins.

Important to remember why you are here !

Last edited by oz93666; 28-11-2017 at 12:58 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 02:42 AM   #5
frank_garrett
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 64
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Greetings .... it's great to have you on the planet ... we need all the pleadian star-seeds we can get ....

I think it's a very bad idea to consider IT training , or anything similar ...

you did not come all the way from the Pleiades to do a 9 to 5

Your task at this moment is remember what your mission is!

It's not to make money , so you can get by !!!

Just remember why you came here , get on with it , and believe you deserve the wealth needed to fulfill your destiny without working in the conventional sense , and you will attract it.
pleadians are allies with the reptilians. all belong to the same galactic federation called the galactic federation of light. they are frouds. decievers and murderers. they have infiltrated the new age area and they lie non stop
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:16 AM   #6
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 6,800
Likes: 3,207 (1,714 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_garrett View Post
pleadians are allies with the reptilians. all belong to the same galactic federation called the galactic federation of light. they are frouds. decievers and murderers. they have infiltrated the new age area and they lie non stop
I don't know whether that's true or not , so many ET races I can't keep up with it all ... do you have any links for this information???

Either way benll sounds a very nice chap , perhaps he's one of the good pleadians ... we mustn't tar everyone with the same brush , rumors that even some reps are not too bad.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:53 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.