Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-11-2017, 10:28 AM   #81
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,465
Likes: 674 (475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
The one thing that bothers me most is the plane hitting the pentagon. It just happened to hit the one part of the building that was enhanced to survive a direct hit. Why? The plane apparently circled around too as if it were looking for it.
So if this was all an inside job and then they would have known exactly where to hit on the pentagon, so why on earth would they need to circle around looking for the right place to hit? they could have just come straight in on the correct bearing at high speed.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 09:16 AM   #82
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,225
Likes: 1,328 (863 Posts)
Default

Maybe to help complete the disguise. (Make it L00K real)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 04:57 PM   #83
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,106
Likes: 1,403 (836 Posts)
Default Kushner, settlement, Pentagon

A month after James McGreevey was inaugurated as Governor of New Jersey, the father of the husband Jared to the daughter of President Trump, Charlie Kushner, was nominated for chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. This would have put him in charge of the billions of dollars for rebuilding the WTC.
Charlie had to refuse this offer, after he got some bad press over his (illegal) campaign contributions: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...ers-power-play


To really “prove” that there were planes that crashed on that faithful day in September 2001, the following news. I’m suddenly almost convinced that there were no movie-like special effects on 9/11...
In November, insurers for American Airlines, United Airlines and other airline defendants, agreed to pay $95 million to settle claims that security lapses led planes to be hijacked in the 9/11 attacks: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/22...ettlement.html


I’ve been thinking about what happened at the Pentagon. I believe that this was a change in the original “movie script” plan.
I think that the original plan was to show a third plane crashing into the WTC (WTC-7), but when the fire explosions didn’t go off, they had to demolish the building anyway. Otherwise the explosives would have been found.
Because the explosions didn’t go off, they had to let the plane crash somewhere else – the Pentagon.
Probably they had planned to tell about some attack at the Pentagon with a missile. Of course (just like with the planes that didn’t crash) there would have been no missile, but only some computer animated fakery and crisis actors telling about something that never happened.

Here’s one of the pictures of the Pentagon after supposedly a 767 plane crashed.


Here’s a later picture.
The firemen had been spraying water. Why isn’t the wall of the Pentagon and the ground wet?


There were a couple of frames released, supposedly from 2 Pentagon security cameras.
If a big plane would fly by, this would be seen in a “real” video. If the separate frames would be shown, this would look like a big blur.
The following supposedly shows a plane on the right side (the next frame shows the explosion).


Here’s an analysis of the 2 “videos” from the Pentagon security cameras (actually the separate frames are looked into).
According to the maker of this video it would be possible to see perfectly synchronised fireballs from 2 videos. That isn’t possible, however.
The video was obviously manipulated...


Here’s a “leaked” video that is of such a low quality that I don’t know what to make of it. It doesn’t prove anything really…
It also contains the frames shown in the previous video from one of the security cameras: https://youtu.be/ZP3J2A1W_-c

The last video is a long one from 2008, by Simon Shack; if I remember correctly this had earlier been posted in this thread by Synergetic67. It only contains about 5 minutes on the Pentagon - 0:15:46 - 0:20:40.
It appears that most of the interviewed “witnesses” of the plane crashing into the Pentagon were from USA today. I wouldn’t claim that journalist only spread state propaganda, and blatantly lie....
It starts with interviews of Mike Walters (0:15:46 – 0:18:40), who makes a very unreliable impression.
It also features Jamie McIntyre, who famously said live on CNN that no plane hit, because no large debris of a plane could be seen.
It again features frames from the security cameras.

Last edited by st jimmy; 21-12-2017 at 05:02 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 04:07 PM   #84
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,106
Likes: 1,403 (836 Posts)
Default

In the following video, Donald Trump (an expert in constructing high buildings) explains the same day that 9/11 happened that the building couldn´t have collapsed by planes.
So there must have been explosives in the building.


Then Donald Trump was warned that the previous interview contradicts the official story…
On 13 September 2001 Donald, for the German TV, explained that the tremendous heat of the “fuel” (1600 degrees temperature…) could have taken the buildings down, “because” people were willing to die.
Starting at the 3:30 mark.



On the following link are a lot of (short) videos that show that witnesses heard (secondary) explosions that weren´t caused by the “planes”. This were the explosions that really caused WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7 to collapse.
There are also some witnesses that describe seeing (and feeling) a fireball just when the building collapsed. But I don´t know how this is relevant: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WR...implosion.html


The collapses were preceded by explosions at the base of buildings.
In the following video we can hear 3 separate explosions, and then a series of explosions right before the collapse of WTC-1.



For more witness testimonies on the explosions, see the following post: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...0&postcount=40


The following video shows that the explosion on “live” TV on CBS started 3 seconds before it started on the other 4 broadcasts (5:30-6:05).

Last edited by st jimmy; 30-12-2017 at 04:07 PM.
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 09:19 PM   #85
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 45 (36 Posts)
Default

The SYNCHED OUT video in the previous comment above from September Clues is my video. I played it from September Clues and recorded it for the youtube video.

Silverstein did NOT purchase rights to the WTC towers. Silverstein signed a 99 yr lease with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey for the towers. He did not own them, only leased them with rights.

Barbara Bush and Ann Cappelletti are illegitimate witch daughters of Aleister Crowley. Both were conceived with sex magick with their mothers and Crowley to be the Antichrist. Born girls they could only be witches. Ann was conceived at Abbey of Thelema in 1923 with Crowley and her 20 yr old Sicilian mother--paid by Crowley disciples. Barbara was conceived with her 6th degree OTO mother in Paris in 1924. Pregnant Pauline Pierce returned to the U.S. in Oct 1924. Barbara was born in June 1925. You can find the article if you search for Barbara Bush Aleister Crowley. There are several different sources of the same article.

Barbara Bush and Ann Cappelletti learned of each other in 1970. It was their collusion that set 911 into action.



911 Commissioner Bob Kerrey claims 911 was a 30 year conspiracy
https://youtu.be/wDfm3NroVG8

All of those liars in Congress and the Bush administration know 911 was a mega ritual. Most of them are witches and masons. They keep quiet because they are involved in the 911 fraud or are afraid of being killed.

Was Barbara Bush's real father Aleister Crowley
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/04/337857.shtml


Crowley had 2 quests. 1) to eradicate Christianity and 2) to sire the Antichrist. Crowley had sex magick with many women to conceive the Antichrist. Jack Parsons his follower did have sex magick with a woman who conceived. The fetus was cut out of her body to be put in a craft which was exploded over the world allegedly.

Cappelletti brothers, the Bush cousins, Mike and John's demolition crew was put together from witch Ann's home in Upper Darby, PA, 80 miles south of NYC. Cappelletti brothers got the demolition job from Silverstein. The demolition work of gutting, prepping and planting the nanothermite and explosives started on July 24, 2001, the day Silverstein signed his 99 yr lease. July 24 is exactly 7 weeks before September 11, 2001.

I know the witch Cappellettis. When I knew them in the 1970s--John Cappelletti was my boyfriend at Penn State in the early 1970s--I didn't know they were witches, nor did I know anyone was practicing witchcraft. John coerced me to live with his mother (who hated me) in June 1972. I don't know why but I agreed to do it and hated every minute being around her.

Witches Ann, John and Joyce put 4 hexes/curses on me in 6/1972. I didn't believe it when a reader in Los Angeles told me in 1978. The reader told me that someone put a curse on me. I refused to believe it. I moved to NYC in 1981. Horrible things happened to me. When a devastating thing happened to me in 1987 in NYC, I went to a psychic in NYC. After 3 days, I had the evil eye, a buckeye, taken from me in 1987 by that spiritualist psychic in NYC. I lost contact with that woman. More bad things happened to me. 20 years later, I found another spiritualist psychic in NYC in 2007. This woman was 30 years my junior. She wasn't born when all of this evil happened to me. This young woman took away 4 more hexes over the course of 9 months. During that time she was able to see and tell me how the Bush and Cappellettis brothers, grandsons of Aleister Crowley were involved with staging and executing 911. She told me John and Mike's demolition company got the demolition job from Silverstein.

I learned through posts on David Icke forums (hunkahunka post) that there were no people in the buildings in 2010. The buildings were gutted, all furniture, ceilings, fixtures were removed for the planned 911 demolitions. The reason there was little debris for 2 110 story buildings was because they were empty, having been gutted.

There were 11 master occultists, masons, kabbalist-Zionists and witches who were each in his her assigned place on 911 morning for the mega ritual, Ode to Aleister Crowley. The plane numbers were all references to Crowley, his writings and 93 is how those who follow Crowley and Thelema greet each other and sign off.

The 11 masters who were each in his/her assigned place for the 911 mega ritual were Bush, Cheney, Tenet, Bush's sorcerer aunt-Ann Cappelletti, Bill Gates, Giuliani, Condoleeza Rice, Schwarzenegger, Silverstein, Soros and Saddam Hussein, NOT dead. Saddam aka Nebuchadnezzer II, knows the ancient Sumerian rituals for transmuting gold into monoatomic gold for anti gravity space travel materials and immortality elixir.

Jim Marrs' lecture on Monoatomic Gold -- why Bush was in such a hurry to get into Baghdad.



https://youtu.be/Sy49GqJUpe8

NOTE: After the Persian Gulf 7 day skirmish in 1991, GHW Bush left spies in Iraq to record the ancient Sumerian artifacts that were found by French and German archaeological digs.
__________________
“Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood let alone believed by the masses.”
– Plato

Last edited by 07august; 01-01-2018 at 11:12 PM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 09:28 PM   #86
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 45 (36 Posts)
Default Fake planes on 911 were Aleister Crowley references

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
So if this was all an inside job and then they would have known exactly where to hit on the pentagon, so why on earth would they need to circle around looking for the right place to hit? they could have just come straight in on the correct bearing at high speed.


There were NO PLANES on 911. It was all staged. The plot was to say a plane circled around, but there was no plane only a script for public consumption. If you have not read September Clues or The Vicsim Report, it is time for you to read both now.


Gerard Holmgren did the original research on the fake 911 planes. Those planes did exist, but there were no plane crashes on 911. The crashes were FAKED. Gerard Holmgren died in May of 2010 after being diagnosed with rapid onset brain cancer. 911 was in planning for 4 years. Princess Diana's ritualistic murder was the kickoff to 911, Ode to Aleister Crowley.

There were no planes on 911. 11 & 77 did not fly on 911. 175 and 93 were over other cities on 911. None of the planes were deregistered on 911 2001. 11 & 77 were deregistered in 2002. 175 and 93 were deregistered in 2005. The information is in the link:

http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/holmgren/911.Closeup.2.htm
The up-to-date version link listed on the 1st page does not exist. It may exist under a different link.

The research and documentation to support the charges made in this article can be found at
http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/holmgren/truth.html.
__________________
“Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood let alone believed by the masses.”
– Plato

Last edited by 07august; 01-01-2018 at 11:10 PM.
Likes: (1)
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 11:01 PM   #87
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 45 (36 Posts)
Default Aleister Crowley references

I had seen the video of Trump before the green screen, but I had not seen the video where he says there must have been explosives. Thank you for that post.

The most important part of the 911 lies which must be understood by all people is that THERE WERE NO PLANES on 911.

The plane numbers were references to Crowley writings and rituals. 11, 77, 175. 93 is how Crowley and Thelema followers greet each other.


The Libri of Aleister Crowley is a list of texts mostly written or adapted by Aleister Crowley.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libri_of_Aleister_Crowley

XI 11 D Liber N? — Crowley: 'An instruction for attaining Nuit.'

LXXVII 77 Liber Oz, The Book of the Goat — Crowley: 'The O.T.O. manifesto of the rights of mankind: moral, bodily, mental, sexual freedom, and the safeguard tyrannicde. The O.T.O. plan in words of one syllable.'

CLXXV 175 D Liber Astarte vel Liber Berylli—On uniting oneself to a Deity.

XCIII 93 See XXVIII (28)

[XXVIII 28 D Liber Septem Regum Sanctorum. Ritual XXVIII. The Ceremony of The Seven Holy Kings. — Crowley: 'A ritual of Initiation bestowed on certain selected Probationers.' Unpublished.]

Epistle93
www.cornelius93.com/Epistle93.html

AN OPEN EPISTLE ON THE USE OF ‘93’

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. – AL I:40

I was recently asked about the use of the numbers ‘93’ in my correspondence. I explained that the reason for using these numbers is actually quite simple; followers of Aleister Crowley’s philosopher are known as ‘Thelemites’ or a seeker after one’s True Will and the word 'Thelemite' is derived from the Greek word Thelema, which means Will. In the old days Aleister Crowley would utterly refuse to deal with anyone who didn’t address him properly either in letter or in greeting. For instance; every time you greeted him, or he greeted you, a simple “Hello” would never do. The proper Thelemic welcoming was; “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.” This being a phrase taken from his Holy Book, Liber AL vel Legis I:40. The proper reply to the above phrase is: “Love is the law, love under will.” from Liber AL vel Legis I:57.

However, over eighty years ago, one of Crowley’s most ardent students discovered that both ‘Will’ and ‘Love’ when written out in Greek as Thelema and Agape have a numerical value of 93. Now, thanks to our modern fast-food mentality, especially in California in the early 70s, these two lines have been abridged for convenience. Now, if someone greets you by uttering “93” you reply with a simple “93” in return. This is a little different in regards to letters or emails; instead of beginning with the lengthy phrase “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law” we simply use 93 and at the end of our letter or email; instead of “Love is the law, love under will”, we use 93 93/93.

Thelema Agape (See article for Greek letters.)

The single ‘93’ used as a greeting in the beginning as a substitute for ‘Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law’ refers to the fact that this phrase is predominately about ‘WILL.’ ... Love is NOT mentioned.

The end phrase ‘Love is the law, love under will’ is a little more complicated. In this sentence LOVE is mentioned twice and the word WILL once. ... thus we get the three 93s, or with this info in mind it becomes easy to understandthe use of 93 93/93 if you considered the numbers this way:

Love is the law (93),
Love under Will (93/93)

Or: Love 93 (is the law) Will 93
Love 93 (under Will) ... or 93 93/93


Also, if you're going to use the full written out version of these two greetings from Liber AL vel Legis, use both, don't mix and match a phrase in the beginning and numbers at the end, or vice versa.

I hope this makes some sense. I know that it confuses the Hell out of some. I have even seen other quite remarkable ‘interpretations’ of the reason behind using these numbers in our correspondence but in truth, it’s all quite simple and should not be complicated.
__________________
“Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood let alone believed by the masses.”
– Plato
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 03:54 PM   #88
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,106
Likes: 1,403 (836 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
The SYNCHED OUT video in the previous comment above from September Clues is my video. I played it from September Clues and recorded it for the youtube video.
Simon Shack might disagree with you here, but I won't...


Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
Ann was conceived at Abbey of Thelema in 1923 with Crowley and her 20 yr old Sicilian mother--paid by Crowley disciples. Barbara was conceived with her 6th degree OTO mother in Paris in 1924. Pregnant Pauline Pierce returned to the U.S. in Oct 1924. Barbara was born in June 1925. You can find the article if you search for Barbara Bush Aleister Crowley. There are several different sources of the same article.
(...)

Was Barbara Bush's real father Aleister Crowley
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/04/337857.shtml
I had already read the story on Aleister Crowley being the father of Barbara "Pierce" Bush in 2016. Unfortunately there isn't much evidence to support this claim. I've also read that "Pierce" is effectively one of the "elite bloodlines"...
I've found only one source on the internet, who claims that Ann Cappelletti is also a daughter of Aleister Crowley. That appears to be you...
I have once searched through your posts (I didn't come close to reading more than 2000 though); a lot of your posts were made in a single thread that was started by somebody else.
What I don't understand, is why you haven't started a thread on that topic on Davidicke.com, and instead post it in this thread repeatedly, where it doesn't fit in...


Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
Barbara Bush and Ann Cappelletti learned of each other in 1970. It was their collusion that set 911 into action.
The destruction of the Twin Towers was already planned before construction started, by the Rockefeller brothers (David and Nelson)...


Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
Cappelletti brothers, the Bush cousins, Mike and John's demolition crew was put together from witch Ann's home in Upper Darby, PA, 80 miles south of NYC. Cappelletti brothers got the demolition job from Silverstein. The demolition work of gutting, prepping and planting the nanothermite and explosives started on July 24, 2001, the day Silverstein signed his 99 yr lease. July 24 is exactly 7 weeks before September 11, 2001.
Do you have any evidence to support this (besides the psychic)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
20 years later, I found another spiritualist psychic in NYC in 2007. This woman was 30 years my junior. She wasn't born when all of this evil happened to me. This young woman took away 4 more hexes over the course of 9 months. During that time she was able to see and tell me how the Bush and Cappellettis brothers, grandsons of Aleister Crowley were involved with staging and executing 911. She told me John and Mike's demolition company got the demolition job from Silverstein.
I'm certainly not the only one to laugh at hexes, curses...
I'm also not alone to find the visions of some "spiritualist psychic" not strong evidence!

Last edited by st jimmy; 02-01-2018 at 04:02 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:00 PM   #89
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 45 (36 Posts)
Default Happy New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Simon Shack might disagree with you here, but I won't...
You must be dyslexic. I said the video is mine. By that I mean the copy of the video that I copied from September Clues and posted on youtube is the copy that I made. It is my copy. I played the video from SC and recorded the video from September Clues while I was playing it for that youtube post. If you right click on the video you will get the URL of the video. Paste that address in your browser address bar. When the page comes up you will see that the video address is mine, 074August.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p4VH7SmIZg&feature=youtu.be


074August
Published on Jun 10, 2012

I am 074August on youtube. On David Icke Forums I am 07August. If this is too hard for you to understand, it is not my fault. I have tried to reduce it to simple parts that even you can understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I had already read the story on Aleister Crowley being the father of Barbara "Pierce" Bush in 2016. Unfortunately there isn't much evidence to support this claim. I've also read that "Pierce" is effectively one of the "elite bloodlines"...
I've found only one source on the internet, who claims that Ann Cappelletti is also a daughter of Aleister Crowley. That appears to be you...
I have once searched through your posts (I didn't come close to reading more than 2000 though); a lot of your posts were made in a single thread that was started by somebody else. What I don't understand, is why you haven't started a thread on that topic on Davidicke.com, and instead post it in this thread repeatedly, where it doesn't fit in...
A huge thread on 911 that I have authored is

911 vacant towers/Silverstein Lowy Eisenberg
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=141341

I began this thread in 2010. There are 428 comments and 22 pages. The last post was in March of 2016.

As I said, no one comes to DIF anymore. It is not worth taking the time to post anything. I now work on Facebook and youtube exclusively.

You can read my 911 vacant towers thread to see what I and other people have postedon it. Many of the links are broken and not good. I think I have at least one more thread on DIF. I has been almost 2 years since I have posted on DIF. I don't remember what it is. If it comes to me I will post it for you.



Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
The destruction of the Twin Towers was already planned before construction started, by the Rockefeller brothers (David and Nelson)...
If you know the destruction was planned before the towers were built, why are you questioning how the towers were taken down? You already answered your own questions. You know that New York masons/occultists/ Zionists planned to destroy the towers.

Rockefellers were master occultists/witches/masons as were the Bushes. Cheneys, Tenet, Bill Gates, Giuliani, Condoleeza Rice, Silverstein, Schwarzenegger, Soros and of course, sorcerer Ann Cappelletti. Witch Ann was part of the 911 master Luciferian cabal.


The plan to blow up the twin towers with gold in the basement as a ritual has been around for a very long time.

Ernst Fuchs painted "Psalm 69" (egg tempera) from the years 1949 to 1960. In the painting Fuchs painted the twin towers, a devil's face in one of the towers and a plane heading to the towers.

My point of telling you this is for you to know. This plane (Horus) hitting the twin masonic towers of WTC 1 & 2 as a Satanic ritual has been around for decades if not 100 years.

Psalm 69
This is the twin towers plane and devil's face highlighted





The wings of a falcon represented HORUS in Egyptian painting.
Horus is the son of ISIS. Horus represents the Antichrist. Blowing up the twin towers and the ritual of burning gold in the basement of the WTC twin towers is an Aleister Crowley ritual. It was a ritual to ISIS to give birth to HORUS, (the demon that Crowley loved) the Antichrist.

The wings of a falcon eventually became wings of a plane. The Boeing 777 was named for Aleister Crowley. Wings of a plane became Crowley and occultist/witch representations for HORUS. PLANES on 911 represented HORUS and Aleister Crowley rituals.

Crowley put the wings of a falcon/Horus at the top of all of his writings.


Satanic rituals with planes with flight numbers of Crowley flights.


Winged 777




Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Do you have any evidence to support this (besides the psychic)?
My cousin, Macrina is a witch. She along with other witches came to the Millenium Hotel in New York in 1997 to make plans with other witches for the coming years of Satanic rituals. I live in NYC. Mac got in touch with me when she was in NYC and told me that she had meetings to go to in downtown NYC. Princess Diana's ritualistic murder in 1997 was the kickoff to Ode to Aleister Crowley.

My cousin now lives in Las Vegas (with a man she has coerced to support her). Macrina was a witch from Aliquippa, PA and also a witch at Penn State. Lot of witches are at Penn State and around that area. Mac headed to Washington D.C. in the 1980s to find a rich husband. She did marry and divorced and met the guy with whom she moved to live in California. I believe he has a business still in San Diego. Macrina also has been screwing John Cappelletti since 2000 in Las Vegas. Mac hopes John will leave his wife and marry her.

(I don't know if that guy has learned Mac was screwing John Cappelletti or not. When I learned she was screwing John, I called and left a message about Mac and John for him. I really don't care who Mac is screwing over, as long as it is not me that she is screwing over.) Las Vegas is Sin City. LV is a town where all the witches in the country go to meet other witches and learn new spells, curses and get new talisman. Macrina has been screwing John Cappelletti since 2000 in Las Vegas. I have lost track of caring or knowing if they are still screwing or not.

My personal experience should be evidence enough for you to accept as evidence. I know the witch Cappellettis.


S.K. Bain wrote and published. The Most Dangerous Book in the World 911 as a Mass Ritual It was published September 11, 2012,

"In this shocking exposé, investigative researcher and author S. K. Bain explores the inconsistencies, coincidences, and historical precedents of the events of September 11, 2001, and reconstructs an occult-driven script for a Global Luciferian MegaRitual. Bain argues forcefully that the framework for the entire event was a psychological warfare campaign built upon a deadly foundation of black magick and high technology. The book details a view of the sinister nature of the defining event of the 21st century and opens a window into the vast scope of the machinery of oppression that the author asserts has been constructed around us.
S.K. Bain who worked with members of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) were in on staging the 911 ritual. You can read his book for the rituals he saw in 911."

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I'm certainly not the only one to laugh at hexes, curses...
I'm also not alone to find the visions of some "spiritualist psychic" not strong evidence!
I suspect it is your job to troll DIF and whatever other threads you are assigned to troll to harass people. It doesn't matter what you say. I have learned the truth about 911. I just hope that the truth is exposed soon. The lies have been going on too long.

Most people have opened their eyes to the practice of witchcraft and Satanism in the world today. Most witches already know that many people have learned 911 was a Satanic mega ritual, ritual to Isis to give birth to Horus, and 911 was an ODE TO ALEISTER CROWLEY. Crowley is the father of Witch Ann Cappelletti and Barbara Bush and grandfather to the Bush and Cappelletti brothers.

I am done for today posting evidence. You probably already know all of this information.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 11:28 AM   #90
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,106
Likes: 1,403 (836 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
You must be dyslexic.
You're an idiot that is messing up "my thread"...


Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
If you know the destruction was planned before the towers were built, why are you questioning how the towers were taken down? You already answered your own questions. You know that New York masons/occultists/ Zionists planned to destroy the towers.
Like I said you're an idiot that is messing up "my thread".
I know that WTC-1, WTC-2, WTC-7 were taken down in a controlled demolition, but obviously you're an idiot that rather dreams about witches, goblins, and psychics...


Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
My personal experience should be evidence enough for you to accept as evidence. I know the witch Cappellettis.
Your posts show that you're surviving in a dreamworld and have trouble seeing the difference between truth and fiction.
The “psychic” that you thought was helping you, was probably hired to mess your mind up (on the payroll of the CIA or FBI)…
Maybe you already know about the FBI program COINTELPRO that targeted groups: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...2&postcount=37
Or maybe you could read about the CIA’s MK-ULTRA: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062735612


Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
I suspect it is your job to troll DIF and whatever other threads you are assigned to troll to harass people. It doesn't matter what you say. I have learned the truth about 911. I just hope that the truth is exposed soon. The lies have been going on too long.
You're the one messing up "my thread" with your bizarre stories, and in doing so are effectively helping to cover-up the truth...

Last edited by st jimmy; 03-01-2018 at 11:29 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 05:54 PM   #91
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,106
Likes: 1,403 (836 Posts)
Default

I’ve found more testimonies of people that witnessed explosions at the WTC, and actually thought that it were these explosions that brought the Twin Towers down.

The following video also features some “experts”, who say that it was obviously explosions that took the Twin Towers down in a controlled demolition.



The following PDF, features the testimonies of 118 fire-fighters (of the 503 firemen interviewed) that witnessed explosions, starting with Richard Banaciski and ending with Daniel Williams.
Some of the words used to describe what they witnessed are: explosion, blast, blow up, bomb, implosion, and demolition.
These are only witness testimonies on WTC-1 and WTC-2 (so nothing on WTC-7 in this report)...

Following is a selection of witness testimonies about more than 1 explosion before the collapse of the towers started.
Quote:
(4) Brady, Gregg (9110184)
North Tower:
“We were standing underneath and Captain Stone was speaking again. We heard — I heard 3 loud explosions. I look up and the north tower is coming down now, 1 World Trade Center....At that time, when I heard the 3 loud explosions, I started running west on Vesey Street towards the water.” [p. 7]
(…)

(8) Campagna, Frank (9110224)
North Tower:
“That’s when it went. I looked back. You see three explosions and then the whole thing coming down. I turned my head and everybody was scattering.” [p. 8]

(9) Carlsen, Craig (9110505)
South Tower:
“I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn’t realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit. We then realized the building started to come down.” [p. 6]
North Tower:
The second one coming down, you knew the explosions. Now you’re very familiar with it.” [p. 10]
(…)

(20) Darnowski, Kevin (9110202)
South Tower:
“At that time I started walking back up towards Vesey Street. I heard three explosions, and then we heard like groaning and grinding, and tower two started to come down.” [p. 8]
(…)

(71) Murphy, Keith (9110323)
South Tower: [As experienced from the ground floor of the North Tower]
“I had heard right before the lights went out, I had heard a distant boom boom boom, sounded like three explosions. I don’t know what it was. At the time, I would have said they sounded like bombs, but it was boom boom boom and then the lights all go out. I hear someone say oh, shit, that was just for the lights out.
I would say about 3, 4 seconds, all of a sudden this tremendous roar. It sounded like being in a tunnel with the train coming at you.
(…)

(111) Turilli, Thomas (9110501)
South Tower: [This appears to be at, or just before, the collapse of the South Tower. They are in the North Tower and have just sent some men up in the elevator.]
“The door closed, they went up, and it just seemed a couple seconds and all of a sudden you just heard like it almost actually that day sounded like bombs going off, like boom, boom, boom, like seven or eight, and then just a huge wind...” [p. 4]
[They get down the stairs.] “At that point we were kind of standing on the street and I looked to my left and actually I noticed the tower was down. I didn’t even know what it was when we were in there. It just seemed like a huge explosion.” [p. 6]
http://www.ae911truth.org/images//PD...8Witnesses.pdf
(archived here: http://archive.is/EJqLa)

Last edited by st jimmy; 04-01-2018 at 05:55 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 08:18 AM   #92
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 45 (36 Posts)
Default This is not your thread. This is the David Icke Forum

If you want to call a thread your own, use wordpress or start your own website. This is a forum which you do not own. Stop pretending that this is your personal forum. You are just regurgitating all the lies which have been spewed since Bush and the other Luciferian cabal pushed on the public on 911. The Ode to Aleister Crowley kick off was the ritualistic murder of Princess Diana on Aug. 31, 1997. 3 counties involved in staging and executing 911 were the U.S., UK and Israel. Arnon Milchan brokered the explosives and nanothermited production deal with Israel and the U.S. UK think tank Strategic Communication Laboratories wrote the script and directed the 911 morning video in the CBS control room.

Crisis Actors and paid perps were hired to read from scripts on 911. Many of these "lies" were recorded BEFORE 911. It was all planned and staged for maximum duping of citizens and the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I’ve found more testimonies of people
PEOPLE LIE. Evil and stupid people with no morals, especially lie for money. I have learned people who made fake videos with a fake plane for 911 were paid between $500 and $1000 per video. 17 years ago, that was a lot of money. Today, it is not much money.

Those lying people testimonies you pretend were real were made by paid crisis actors and lying shill posters. Lies were spread by the lying TV news media on the morning of 911. It was not real, it was planned. Video was B roll playback. 1/2 of the witness liars on 911 are practicing witches. Those witches included TV producers and TV anchor talent. Paybacks are a bitch. All liars will get their paybacks for evil lying posts.

People were hired to lie on 911. Crisis actors and paid posters continue in 2018 to push the lies of 911 and staged Luciferian rituals. Those rituals include Sandy Hoax, Las Vegas hoax, San Bernardino hoax, NYC hoax, plane hoaxes over Australia and Ukraine, and many other staged events. This geoengineered cold snap on the U.S. east coast is staged for economic collapse and food produce destruction.

Pushing the lies of 911 17 years later proves you are a paid shill working for the LUCIFERIAN CABAL.

Last edited by 07august; 06-01-2018 at 09:32 AM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 11:19 AM   #93
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,106
Likes: 1,403 (836 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
Crisis Actors and paid perps were hired to read from scripts on 911. Many of these "lies" were recorded BEFORE 911. It was all planned and staged for maximum duping of citizens and the world.
You´re last post confirms once and for all that I was wrong:
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Your posts show that you're surviving in a dreamworld and have trouble seeing the difference between truth and fiction.
The “psychic” that you thought was helping you, was probably hired to mess your mind up (on the payroll of the CIA or FBI)…
Maybe you already know about the FBI program COINTELPRO that targeted groups: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...2&postcount=37
Or maybe you could read about the CIA’s MK-ULTRA: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062735612
You weren´t really fooled like I thought, but you´re intentionally messing up "my thread" with your ridiculous Aleister Crowley, Cappelletti, witch, Satanic nonsense. For evidence you provide us with your fake story that this was told to you by a "psychic"...
You´re one of many disinformations agent that is hiding the truth on 9/11 by lies, nonsense and more lies.

Last edited by st jimmy; 06-01-2018 at 11:21 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 09:20 AM   #94
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 45 (36 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
You´re one of many disinformations agent that is hiding the truth on 9/11 by lies, nonsense and more lies.
You are a lying sack of shite. Your are a stupid paid propaganda poster. It is over. No one cares about 911 anymore unless Trump exposes the lies. Trump is the only person who can expose the 911 cabal.

John and Mike Cappelletti's (Bush witch cousins) demolition crew based out of Witch Ann Cappelletti's house in Upper Darby, PA, 80 miles from NYC, got the demolition job from Silverstein for the 911 demolitions.

Nothing you say can change the fact that there were NO PLANES, and the WTC towers were controlled demolitions.

How old are you and from what witch paid posting hole do you work?

Last edited by 07august; 07-01-2018 at 09:23 AM.
Likes: (1)
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 01:52 PM   #95
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,106
Likes: 1,403 (836 Posts)
Default

More nonsense from paid astroturfer 07august...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
No one cares about 911 anymore unless Trump exposes the lies. Trump is the only person who can expose the 911 cabal.
Now you even expose yourself as a Trump supporter...
The following shows about Rothschild puppet President Donald:
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
On 13 September 2001 Donald, for the German TV, explained that the tremendous heat of the “fuel” (1600 degrees temperature…) could have taken the buildings down, “because” people were willing to die.
Starting at the 3:30 mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
Nothing you say can change the fact that there were NO PLANES, and the WTC towers were controlled demolitions.
From my first post of 12 September 2016: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...15&postcount=1
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
1 - SPECIAL EFFECTS - NO PLANES WTC

2 – CONTROLLED DEMOLITION TWIN TOWERS

3 – CONTROLLED DEMOLITION WTC-7 – NO PLANE

4 – NO AIRPLANE PENTAGON

5 – CELL PHONE CONVERSATIONS FROM PLANES

6 – LARRY SILVERSTEIN – INSURANCE FRAUD

7 – INSIDER TRADING – PUT OPTIONS

8 – BUSH STRATASEC – ACE ELEVATOR COMPANY

9 – THE FAKE BIN LADEN TAPES

10 – DEAD WITNESSES

11 – ISRAELI CONNECTION

Since 18 September 2017, the astorturfer 07august made a whopping 25 posts (out of 43) to derail this thread. Most of these posts are completely preposterous and/or off-topic: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...2&postcount=53

Astroturfer 07august does everything he/she/them can to not only to discredit Davidicke.com but everybody that doesn't believe the official story on 9/11, by making the sort of posts that makes outsiders think that every forum member is a complete nutcase.

Last edited by st jimmy; 07-01-2018 at 02:12 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 07:46 PM   #96
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,225
Likes: 1,328 (863 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
You're an idiot that is messing up "my thread"...
Lets try and be nicer Jimmy,this is a very contraversal matter........ Attacking someone directly is not good......

Last edited by Dude111; 09-01-2018 at 06:15 PM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 10:36 AM   #97
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 45 (36 Posts)
Default More b.s. from st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
You are a fool, that is for sure. 911 was staged for massive insurance fraud, a reason to invade Iraq and to usher in the Antichrist by U.S. and world wide Luciferians.


You make me laugh. You have only regurgitated what has been said for 17 years about 911. You have added no insight. Nor have you added anything of substance. Why are you wasting your time? If you like to waste time, by all means continue. No one reads David Icke forums anymore.



What Donald Trump first said about 911 was 17 years ago. I am sure he has learned a lot more about the U.S. Luciferian cabal of Bush Cheney et al since then. Yes, I am a supporter of Trump. He is the best president who came along when Americans need help from the lies of the Satanic U.S. government.

President Trump is exposing pedophiles. Getting Hillary put in jail is what everyone wants.

I think you are FOS, st jimmy. Stop wasting my time
Likes: (1)
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:37 PM   #98
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,106
Likes: 1,403 (836 Posts)
Default Iran - guilty for $10.5 billion

I thought I knew a little bit about both the official story on 9/11 and what really happened...

I already knew that literally within a day Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, the Taliban and Saddam Hussein were accused of being guilty by the US...
Subsequently it was a undisputed fact that Osama Bin Laden orchestrated the whole thing from a cave in Afghanistan, so the allied US/UK army had no choice but to swiftly invade Afghanistan for aiding Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden (since then Afghanistan has produced even more opium than before, but never mind the facts...).
Then a while later Iraq had to be invaded, because it was an established fact that Saddam Hussein had Weapons of Mass Destruction (never mind that it is an undisputed fact that the US, Britain and Russia all have WMD and that no WMD were found in Iraq).

I also know that propaganda tool Michael Moore in Fahrenheit 9/11 tried to make us all believe that most of the reported hijackers of the 4 planes that supposedly were used for this vicious terrorist attack, but strangely disappeared without a trace, were from Saudi Arabia and the Bin Laden family from Saudi Arabia are undisputedly responsible.
Because the Bush crime syndicate is in business with the Bin Ladens - Bush and Cheney are guilty.
There has even been a court case that used this story for “evidence”: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320183

I was looking for information on Iran because of the recent media hysteria: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=320213&page=3

I thought that I had seen almost everything, but was shocked to find out that Iran has been sentenced to pay more than $10.5 billion because they were found guilty for this horrendous act...
They used for “evidence” the wonderful (undisputed) work of the 9/11 Commission that was ordered to explain how the official story could have been true, even though this violated the laws of physics.
The 9/11 Commission claimed that some of the reported hijackers had travelled through Iran (never mind that according to the official story they also travelled through the US, and the CIA and FBI had advance knowledge of the coming attacks).

On 9 March 2016, a US civil court ruled that Iran must pay the victims of 9/11 more than $10.5 billion in fines (this is just a short document without explanation):
Quote:
The Ashton plaintiffs are awarded a default judgment against Iran in the amount of $7,494,720,000. The Federal Insurance plaintiffs are awarded a default judgment against Iran in the amount of $3,040,998,426.03.
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...977/39284/785/


I’ve found the 22 December 2011 (is this something numeric 12/22/’11?) verdict by the court, that shows how the guilt of Iran was established. Of the 53 pages a relatively large amount is dedicated to explaining that Iran had been supporting terrorism for decades, and worked together because they see the USA as the enemy.
The first listed defendant is USAma Bin Laden (no joke!)...

Following is a description of some of the shocking “evidence” in this court document (with the side numbers). The complete evidence appears to be based on what former Iranian intelligence agent Abolghasem Meshabi had to say.
There are also some, probably psychic, US expert witnesses that explain that in their “expert” opinion, Iran was behind it all (case closed - $10.5 billion...). This includes Daniel L. Byman, Janice L. Kephart, Patrick Clawson, Claire M. Lopez, Bruce D. Tefft, and Ronen Bergman.

Nr. 122 - Very cunningly Iranian border authorities didn’t stamp the passports of the “terrorists”, because otherwise this group of 19 Muslim extremists would have drawn attention of the US authorities.

Nr. 154/155 - Ex Iranian intelligence agent Abolghasem Meshabi in 2008 testified that Iran in 1985-1986 devised plans to crash a hijacked Boeing into the WTC and Pentagon (of course in 1976 the US had already detailed a plan to crash a passenger plane into the WTC, but never mind the facts...).
Nr. 158/159 - From 1996-2000, Abolghasem Meshabi had been a government informant in Germany, after escaping Iran, helping to get Iran sentenced for several acts of terror.

Nr. 169-174 – On 23 July 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi was informed that the plan (which included crashing a hijacked Boeing into the WTC and/or Pentagon) would be executed soon and immediately informed German authorities.
Nr. 176-178 – On 13 August 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi was informed that the hijacked Boeing crash into the WTC and/or Pentagon would be executed soon and he again informed German authorities.
Nr. 181-182 – On 13 September 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi informed German authorities that 9/11 was performed by Iran.

Nr. 183-186 – Since September 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi tried to inform US authorities that 9/11 was performed by Iran, but nobody would take his message.
Nr. 187-189 – Abolghasem Meshabi finally achieved in reaching “investigative journalist” Kenneth Timmerman, and told him that 9/11 was performed by Iran. Timmerman confirmed this “highly reliable” witness testimony (Timmerman was even used as expert witness): https://1tjy1il8myg2badl72uj53gv-wpe...d_12-22-11.pdf

At the following link is some more information on this hoax...

The same judge that pronounced Iran guilty, George B. Daniels, had on 29 September 2015 ruled that Saudi Arabia can’t be sued because it has sovereign immunity.
On 14 March 2016, Iran’s Foreign Ministry said Iran won’t pay, because:
Quote:
The ruling is ludicrous and absurd to the point that it makes a mockery of the principle of justice while [it] further tarnishes the US judiciary’s reputation.
Iran’s state media summarised the US court decision with:
Quote:
The court ruling is based on the 9/11 Commission Report which stated that some attackers moved through Iran and did not have their passports stamped.
The verdict comes as none of the 19 hijackers on September 11 were Iranian citizens. Fifteen were from Saudi Arabia, while two from the United Arab Emirates and one each from Egypt and Lebanon.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/...fuses-pay.html

Last edited by st jimmy; 09-01-2018 at 04:44 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 05:39 PM   #99
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 45 (36 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
blah, blah, blah, same old crap, same old crap, blah, blah, propaganda, propaganda, blah, blah
More crap from st jimmy.

Same old 911 crap regurgitated. UK Strategic Communication Laboratories think tank was hired by the Luciferian cabal to write the script. SCL directed the 911 mega ritual from New York CBS control room.

Israel planned and manufactured the nanothermite and explosives for the 911 planned controlled demolitions. Arnon Milchan former Israeli spy brokered the explosives deal with the U.S. for Israel.

U.S. (Cappelletti brothers--Bush cousins, all Aleister Crowley grandsons) demolition crew got the demolition job from Silverstein) Sorcerer Ann Cappelletti, Barbara Bush's 1/2 sister, witch daughters of Aleister Crowley with sex magick, was part of the 911 Luciferian cabal. Silverstein signed his 99 yr lease with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey on July 24, 2001. That same day with the towers under Silverstein's control, demolition work started on July 24, 2001, 7 weeks gave the crew enough time to get the EMPTY towers gutted, prepped and planted with explosives for the 911 mega ritual. The demolition crew was put together from Ann Cappelletti's coven in the Upper Darby, PA area. Ann leads her group of Satanists in worship to Lucifer on 8 major Satanic holidays. Upper Darby is 80 miles south of New York City by Interstate, an easy commute for the demolition crew.

Witches and non-witches were hired to be witnesses on the morning of 911. It was all staged, mostly prerecorded and scripted. 911 was an Ode to Aleister Crowley.

11 master occultists, masons, kabbalist Zionist and witches are Bush, Cheney, Tenet, sorcerer Ann Cappelletti--Bush's aunt, Bill Gates, Giuliani, Condoleeza Rice, Schwarzenegger, Silverstein, Soros and Saddam Hussein, NOT dead. Saddam knows ancient Sumerian rituals of immortality elixir and antigravity space travel materials. Transmuting gold into monoatomic gold is necessary for the demonic rituals is known by Saddam. The others need Saddam. Saddam's death was another hoax stage by the U.S. Luciferian cabal. The other 10 master occultists need Saddam Hussein for their plan to usher in the Antichrist.

911 was staged by descendants and followers of Aleister Crowley to usher in the Antichrist. Pope Francis most probably represents the Antichrist.

We shall see if Donald Trump brings out the truth after all the pedophiles get sentenced to Gitmo.

Last edited by 07august; 09-01-2018 at 05:55 PM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 01:37 PM   #100
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 511
Likes: 145 (108 Posts)
Default

The hologram theories are very awful attempts to discredit the whole situation, especially when people who fell from the towers were seen dying on camcorder footage.

If they used a holographic projection, I'm sure to keep with the "official" story they would have at least attempted to use planes with registered markings on them and not include a nuke silo at the bottom. It is those areas which expose 9/11 for what it is in the first place. As for projecting holograms of falling people? Why? They were already prepared to pull the building with people standing around it who were going to die anyway.

I've seen a few of Judy Wood's videos which cover all the "weirder" stuff of that day. Hurricane Erin which just happened to turn around on the same day, car spontaniously catching fire, steal turning to dust in mid-air. Not only were the buildings detonated, they were also fried by material specific resonance and possibly before the planes even crashed. Thats some pretty shifty technology for 2001. Weather modification and a Tesla style steal melting device. Must have been pretty big and powerful considering cars were catching fire on the other side of the island. It would make sense to. I guess its because of Mr. Silverstein's insurance job. Obviously with his skyscaper close by, he wanted to limit any damage to surrounding buildings, so dustifying the falling steal would be a logical method of containment. It would have also allowed the planes to cut into the buildings very easily, which they did.

You can find loads of vids on you tube of metal being heated with electricity, so the chances of a scientifically engineered situation at 9/11 is highly likely. The answer to that is the steal which was found to be still melting weeks after the event. That suggests either a chemical reaction with the steal (sprayed inside or outside the building) or a black box nuke that was placed into the planes so when it fell, so the device would remain underneath to continue heating the steal, destroying evidence.

But that still wouldn't explain why cars were catching fire the other side of the city. That sounds more aerial to me, like a calibration test of a satelite. Whatever device, it appears to have been mobile unless these things were underground in the subway systems out of sight. From above or below, where they were would suggest what they were being required to do. For accuracy, from above or below would make logical sense. But if the fires were starting the otherside of town, then a device underground wouldnt be needed to calibrate or test. For me it suggests that the device was housed on a satelite.

If it was done this way, then why didn't they pull building 7 at the same time? That building is a classic textbook example of freefall controlled demolition. So its clear explosives were used to deal with the main infrastructures. Building 7 indicates a failure of the plan somewhere, unless they thought no-one would notice.

Regardless, with the refall motion of the collapses, all this suggests its the logic of a control demolition team who had access to top secret military grade technology. They were given a problem and that was their solution.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 11-01-2018 at 01:40 PM.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:42 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.