Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 31-10-2017, 03:25 PM   #1
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Default Kevin Spacey and K-PAX

Don't worry, there are no significant plot spoilers. K-PAX is a sci-fi film starring KEVIN SPACEY as a mental patient with  several alter egos (Multiple Personality Disorder) , or is he an alien from the planet K-PAX? The film's title might be wordplay, because the original novel of the film (also "K-PAX") was written by a geneticist called GENE BREWER, whose name sounds like his job (he 'brews' genes). 

K-PAX = K-PACS = anagram of K-SPAC = K-SPACEY = Kevin Spacey? 

Kevin Spacey made the headlines in October 2017, for the accusations made against him for sexual impropriety, though he claimed not to remember the event, assuming it even took place. Spacey's case is not helped by his use of hand gestures in publicity photos guaranteed to arouse the suspicion of conspiracy researchers: the 'one-eye' gesture and the 666 gesture. To see them, click here:https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...E6&FORM=IQFRBA

Coincidentally or not, on the same day that Spacey went public over the sex conduct allegations (30th October 2017) his name was mentioned several times in the British TV premier of the American TV comedy series "Ghosted" (aired on ITV2).

In the film K-PAX, the date July 27th is significant. It's also the last day (for real) of the Satanic ceremony known as the GRAND CLIMAX. 

Gene Brewer's novel is said to be an uncredited adaptation of "Man Facing Southeast" by the Director/writer  Eliseo Alberto Subiela, whose works are considered to be in the 'magic realism' genre, e.g. the film "The Adventures of God". For other articles see my new website: https://thegreatworkdecoded.com

Last edited by leighcgilbert; 31-10-2017 at 03:48 PM.
leighcgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2017, 06:07 PM   #2
andy1033

This film reminds me of how american gov, would of used people whom were in mental hospitals.

Shrinks, work with gov authorties alot of times, and they find people they use in this way. Of course most whom are in those places, have lost all grip on reality, but some like spacey plays in that film, did not.

Shrinks, work for gov in using such people.

Thats what i think the point of this film is.

I am sure, all big gov do this.

The spanish inquisition, is essentially olden times version of this.

So for me, this film kpax, is about gov using shrinks, to use people, whom end up at such places, but are not mental, or gone of the deep end, and are just different enough to end up in such places, but have a grip on reality, most do not.

I do not like kevin spacey, but i saw this film in this way.

Govs do target people, and what better way to use people, then use people with no voice, as people think they are insane.

Disgusting. Hollywood, just vile people.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2017, 08:04 PM   #3
surfer12

Vigilant Citizen's November 2017 edition of SPotM:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-...cs-month-1117/

Quote:
For years, Spacey did what it takes to be famous and relevant. On the left, Spacey did the 666 one-eye sign as a “GQ men of the year”. On the right, a promo pic for the third season of House of Cards. He recently came out as a homosexual while admitting to abusing a teenager. Hours later, Netflix announced that his show House of Cards was canceled. Things move fast in Hollywood these days.

God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 07:36 AM   #4
rooey

Coincidentally or not, on the same day that Spacey went public over the sex conduct allegations (30th October 2017) his name was mentioned several times in the British TV premier of the American TV comedy series "Ghosted" (aired on ITV2).

wowowow, great scoop!

that's no co-incidence!!
Old 01-11-2017, 02:42 PM   #5
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

The mention of Kevin Spacey in the paranormal comedy "Ghosted" has added significance because it is while a physicist is talking about the multiverse theory, i.e. there is more than one Kevin Spacey. Is this alluding to Spacey having MPD for real? Some actors claim to channel alter egos when acting, e. g. Peter Sellers.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:34 AM   #6
rooey

spose that brings to mind .. having alters .. which is often talked about in regards to MK-ultra or other trauma based techniques in which one is 'split'
Old 02-11-2017, 09:23 AM   #7
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

K-Pax has been one of my all time favourite films for the longest time.

Rather than the OP's tenuous links between K-Pax- Spacey wordplay:

K-PAX = K-PACS = anagram of K-SPAC = K-SPACEY = Kevin Spacey? 

i'd be more inclined to consider the concept of K Space in relation to how K-Pax fits in with spiritual / materialistic concepts of space time:

K-Space:

K-space can refer to: Another name for the spatial frequency domain of a spatial Fourier transform. Reciprocal space, containing the reciprocal lattice of a spatial lattice. Momentum space, or wavevector space, the vector space of possible values of momentum for a particle. k-space (magnetic resonance imaging)

Quote:
Frequency domain
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

The Fourier transform relates the function's time domain, shown in red, to the function's frequency domain, shown in blue. The component frequencies, spread across the frequency spectrum, are represented as peaks in the frequency domain.
In electronics, control systems engineering, and statistics, the frequency domain refers to the analysis of mathematical functions or signals with respect to frequency, rather than time.[1] Put simply, a time-domain graph shows how a signal changes over time, whereas a frequency-domain graph shows how much of the signal lies within each given frequency band over a range of frequencies. A frequency-domain representation can also include information on the phase shift that must be applied to each sinusoid in order to be able to recombine the frequency components to recover the original time signal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency_domain

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 02:52 PM   #8
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Kevin Spacey had been mentioned earlier in the comedy animation "Family Guy" (episode "Emmy Winning Episode"), broadcast in Britain on ITV2 (another ITV2 premier) on 23rd October, just one week before the "Ghosted" episode (see the Opening Post above and post no.5). In "Family Guy", Peter Griffin jokes about Spacey's previous controversy in a park that occurred in the middle of the night.

There is a Murdoch media empire connection to all this, involving its' "Fox" television channel and production company "20th Century Fox Television". Both the "Ghosted" and "Family Guy" episodes were premiered on the same day in America on October 1st 2017 (a month before the controversy) and both aired on "Fox" and co-produced by "20th Century Fox Television". This Fox connection also applies to "The X-Files" (an inspiration for "Ghosted") and "The Simpsons", of which the latter has an indirect connection. There have been numerous "Simpson" writers with links to the Harvard University satirical magazine "Harvard Lampoon", of which an editor was "Ghosted" co-creator KEVIN ETTEN.

Spacey is one of several public figures in September, October and November 2017 (Harvey Weinstein, Ted Heath et al) in Britain and America getting negative publicity over sexual allegations. Coincidence? Problem-Reaction-Solution?

Spacey and Weinstein have both been public friends and political supporters of  Bill and Hillary Clinton (more sexual controversy).

Last edited by leighcgilbert; 03-11-2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old 13-11-2017, 12:31 PM   #9
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Also on the 30th October 2017 (when Spacey hit the headlines) on British TV, the American TV series that Spacey starred in - "House of Cards" - is watched and mentioned by PETER GRIFFIN in the "Family Guy" episode "Foxx In The Men House" (Broadcast on ITV2), aired originally in America several weeks earlier on the 8th October. 
Old 12-12-2017, 09:20 PM   #10
ronisron
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighcgilbert View Post
Also on the 30th October 2017 (when Spacey hit the headlines) on British TV, the American TV series that Spacey starred in - "House of Cards" - is watched and mentioned by PETER GRIFFIN in the "Family Guy" episode "Foxx In The Men House" (Broadcast on ITV2), aired originally in America several weeks earlier on the 8th October. 
Yes, but TV shows take time to produce, so the above "coincidence" was planned months ahead of time. It's possible they arranged for Spacey to take a fall a long time ago. He's a smug guy, that's for sure. I could give two of whatever you like that he can pretend to be someone else.

Another creepy entertainment business story revolving around sex with minors. Bryan Singer is finally being thrown under the bus too. They've only got a few thousand left to go....
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 12:59 PM   #11
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

There was yet another "Family Guy" reference to Spacey in an episode broadcast on "Fox" on the 3rd December 2017, just over a month after the allegations on 30th October, though it's possible this one was a last minute addition in response to the publicity. Can they respond within a month? The "Spoiler TV" website wrote an article on that episode on 28th Nov 2017, so they saw the show just under a month after 30th October.

I won't say what the Spacey reference was, because to do so would be a plot spoiler.