Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 08-08-2008, 09:25 PM   #1
phaid

Default Anti-vaccination for UK children petition

Sign the petition against forcing British children to accept vaccinations in order to attend school or receive child benefits.
(UK citizens only)

Quote:
A Labour MP has recently suggested forcing all children to be vaccinated otherwise they cannot attend school and parents should not receive child benefits. Vaccinations can cause various injuries to children and also manipulate only specific parts of the immune system and not necessarily all the appropriate parts.
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/forcedvaccines/
phaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:13 PM   #2
wise haven
Inactive

Thanks for that phaid

Done!
wise haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:41 AM   #3
beldazar

done! Ive sent the link to everyone in my e-mail address, this is a very important petition in my opinion
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:58 AM   #4
frankanne

I've signed it. Thanks for linking the petition.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:12 AM   #5
killmicrosoft

Thumbs up

done it
killmicrosoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:20 PM   #6
frankanne

So many vaccination threads.

Everyone who refuses to have the vaccines need all the support they can get. I can see the government running a campaign to get neighbours and families to turn against those who refuse the vaccines.

My message to everyone is, you are right to refuse, don't let others intimidate or bully you into compliance.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:41 PM   #7
kweli

Thanks phaid. Signatures so far: 5,170
Old 09-08-2008, 04:05 PM   #8
grannymoose

signed
Old 09-08-2008, 04:41 PM   #9
w1nstonsm1th84

Exclamation Caution.. they track!

Quote:
Anti-vaccination for UK children petition
Good idea... but I'm not going to connect to a government website. :-/

Plus, they never listen to the public anyway; they probably want to find out who the 'potential troublemakers' are...

Good luck though.

It's a noble endeavour though...

Disclaimer: All postings are the responsibility of the respective contributor- I do not necessarily agree with, or endorse, any of the subject matter contained within them. -'w1nstonsm1th84'
Quote:
Proverbs 13:20 (NIV) He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.

Last edited by w1nstonsm1th84; 09-08-2008 at 04:44 PM.
w1nstonsm1th84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:08 PM   #10
killmicrosoft

Thumbs up

if everybody does nothing their will be no change whats the worse they can do ??????
kill you!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1nstonsm1th84 View Post

Plus, they never listen to the public anyway; they probably want to find out who the 'potential troublemakers' are...

Good luck though.

fuck them and theire new world order i would prefer to die trying to make change.
doing nothing aint gona stop them
killmicrosoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:22 PM   #11
kweli

Quote:

Good luck though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killmicrosoft View Post
if everybody does nothing their will be no change whats the worse they can do ??????
kill you!!!!!!!!

fuck them and theire new world order i would prefer to die trying to make change.
I fully understand where you're coming from w1nston, I felt the same way as you once, but like killmicrosoft says - - fuck em! let go of the fear - - if we do nothing, nothing will change.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:22 PM   #12
w1nstonsm1th84

Quote:
Originally Posted by killmicrosoft View Post
kill you!!!!!!!!

**** them and theire new world order i would prefer to die trying to make change.
The problem is, this is a world-wide agenda; and I can't see them changing it, just because a number of people have signed a virtual petition. I'm just being realistic, I don't want people to waste their energies, going off on 'wild goose chases'.

I prefer to be honest, even if people 'hate' me for it.

P.S. If I really thought it would help, I'd just use a proxy server (no 'fear' from me- just realism and wisdom).

Disclaimer: All postings are the responsibility of the respective contributor- I do not necessarily agree with, or endorse, any of the subject matter contained within them. -'w1nstonsm1th84'
Quote:
Proverbs 13:20 (NIV) He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.

Last edited by w1nstonsm1th84; 09-08-2008 at 05:30 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:26 PM   #13
beldazar

same here kweli, I couldnt give a monkeys toss that they have me on record, I did briefly a while back but no longer!
If enough people sign the petition and oppose it then they will think twice about bringing it in. After all, it is said that they can only carry on with their agenda with our 'collective' permission
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #14
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
same here kweli, I couldnt give a monkeys toss that they have me on record, I did briefly a while back but no longer!
If enough people sign the petition and oppose it then they will think twice about bringing it in. After all, it is said that they can only carry on with their agenda with our 'collective' permission
So true B. We simply must voice our opinions whilst we still can. I'm a realist too though, so again, I understand where w1nston's coming from.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:32 PM   #15
w1nstonsm1th84

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweli View Post
So true B. We simply must voice our opinions whilst we still can. I'm a realist too though, so again, I understand where w1nston's coming from.
Thanks kweli, I was expecting the lynch-mob to turn up!

Sorry folks, that's just my opinion, I honestly wish you well in your enterprise.

Quote:
Old 09-08-2008, 05:40 PM   #16
kweli

Quote:
Thanks kweli, I was expecting the lynch-mob to turn up!

Sorry folks, that's just my opinion, I honestly wish you well in your enterprise.
Lol... nah, they already have my number, what have I got to lose? what have any of us got left to lose?
Old 09-08-2008, 08:00 PM   #17
phaid

I think at this stage of the game, you have to assume that there is nothing to lose and act accordingly. We are many and they are few, and they only have as much power as we want to give away to them. Take pleasure in being visible and fearless.

By their acts, they are obviously in fear of what the population is capable of and quite rightly so. Also their lackeys in the security services, police and armed forces will all have families and loved ones they care about and limits to which they will go to enforce unpopular laws which will affect them as well (in a smaller area like the UK anyway, in other larger territories there may be less resistance by out-of-town groups to policing unfamiliar neighbourhoods).

Assume they've got your number already, that the ID database is a formality and say 'WTF - I don't care, I'd rather stand up and be counted for my opinions'. The more folks that do this, the less likely it becomes for the PTB to try anything, 'cos they know that they'll meet a lot of resistance.

Cheers to anyone who signed the petition.
phaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:25 PM   #18
w1nstonsm1th84

Arrow Jumping to Conclusions

Well, I've done a lot more than you think in terms of standing up in defiance of the system, I just don't make a big deal out of it. I have faced quite 'high up' people in fact, and 'they' certainly have my number. I have made my views known about this system, and who controls it. I did it both in person, and in writing. I think that takes courage, as I acted alone, not in a 'safety in numbers' type scenario.

So please, don't take a difference of opinion personally, and don't jump to conclusions about what a person may or may not have done, or his motivation.

Thank you.

Quote:

Last edited by w1nstonsm1th84; 09-08-2008 at 08:42 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:41 PM   #19
pduffy4

signed, thanks.

pduffy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:56 AM   #20
brett

Done.
Nestles the Seed Perfection.

Walt Whitman.
brett is offline   Reply With Quote