Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 16-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #201
infinite1000

Smile

What a fantastic thread - thank you svarga
infinite1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #202
svarga
Inactive

Smile Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite1000 View Post
What a fantastic thread - thank you svarga
Thank you, infinite1000!
Your comment is valued.
My Joy.
svarga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #203
svarga
Inactive

Default Kundalini Rivers

Kundalini: Running Rivers – the Creator Energies of God
Shimmering Snakes of Living Light in the Time before Forgetting

In ancient times, times far beyond the present understanding, Time itself moved in a rare and singular rhythm, a distinct atavistic frequency unknown to written history. In those long forgotten misty realms, people were not as they are now. They were not sleeping in a numb miasma, zombies hypnotized by shallow meaningless entertainments, consuming and consumed by endless ephemeral nothings that poison the earth, the body, and starve the spirit.

In the Time gone, Earth’s inhabitants were still awake, truly alive, and each human being knew that its essence was of God, the Oneness. No, not that one was more God than another - but rather that everyone and everything, the whole wonderful hologram of Life they themselves had projected, was the Oneness.

In that time now vanished, every living being was still connected to its Source, aware of its divinity, and consciously manifesting this temporal holographic universe. The centers of power placed along the spine, up into the neck, the head and above, were running rivers – the Creator energies of God.

The potent essence of creativity, the kundalini fire fused into streams of pulsating light that rippled up and down our bodies like flames in a raging burning forest, tidal waves of energy - snakes of living light. Cascading rainbows of photons swirled around and out of our heads in unimaginable radiance. Each nuance of thought reflected in the glistening fiery spray, each emotion igniting a resonance of Beauty in Light.

It was a wonderful time - the Time before Forgetting. One wonders if and when the approach of ensuing cycles was sensed. For inevitably and imperceptibly, the frequencies of the temporal illusory hologram shifted, changed, becoming gradually diminished and dulled. The brilliance of the seething snakes of light from the kundalini force dimmed, and as consciousness descended further into matter, was suppressed, cloaked - choked.

We humankind began to forget. Not all at once, but slowly and sweetly our tender focus on what we had created distracted us from our Source. We began to forget. Some sooner than others, and the ones who still Remembered were there to remind them, to whisper in dreams ... Remember who you are! But still the ineluctable Forgetting pushed, forced somehow, and moved itself downward into the approaching cycle of time.

The few who quite reasonably, desperately clung to what had been before were still able to see the snakes of light writhing from the heads of beings that possessed Real Power. But most could not. Most did not remember their own flames of thought, the once radiant wild spraying photon rivers, the shimmering snakes of light.

And they began to be afraid.

The frequencies of fear lead human consciousness further into isolation, separation, density and delusion. Cut off from the true memory of Oneness, this world descended into violence fed on the contagious miasma of fear. The Sacred Warriors of better times, whose dharma was to protect Truth, left the Earth.

As time crawled inexorably on, fear and greed became the norm. We the creators, who had forgotten who we are, in delusion inserted unending wars into the astonishing hologram called Life. Thus began thousands of years of senseless, intentional, unstoppable killing - taking what others created and loved. Endless wars soaked the earth with blood and the once visible luminescent snakes of light vanished.

Thus began all of written history.
Old 16-04-2012, 04:32 PM   #204
noobcybot
Inactive

Bhagavad Gita in two sentances.

Arjuna: "I unnnooo, I dont think I fancy this battle so much".

Khrisna: "Quit being such a little bitch".

But seriously, excellent thread.
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #205
svarga
Inactive

Smile Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
Bhagavad Gita in two sentences.
Arjuna: "I unnnooo, I dont think I fancy this battle so much".
Krishna: "Quit being such a little bitch".
But seriously, excellent thread.
Quite right!
Yes, this is rather amusing isn't it.
The J.A.B. van Buitenen translation is: "Do not act like a eunuch!" -BhG.II.3

And this only sets the stage for Krishna's profound sublime teaching.
Words of wisdom that apply to all mankind - not just Arjuna and India.
But to all of us throughout the Cycles of Time.
The Bhagavad Gita is the ultimate 'user's manual' for the human condition.

Thank you for your fun insight.
When paraphrasing Krishna helps us to understand, then I say - go for it!
Old 16-04-2012, 09:24 PM   #206
svarga
Inactive

Smile Let Your Light Shine!

David is a shining example to us all - and this song is for ALL of us!!!
Get up and dance.
Odetta: "Our deepest fear is that we are powerful..."

Old 16-04-2012, 10:11 PM   #207
svarga
Inactive

Default Bhakti Yoga

Love is an uncontrollable fire…
It cannot be started on a whim,
and cannot be extinguished if you try
Love is an uncontrollable fire…
Her eyes touched me like so - lightly, lightly,
and I was infatuated; it filled my heart.
You, only you, you are all the sweetness of living!
You are my longing, my longing itself
The flame of your body fires my breath; desire urges me onward.
My pain begins to understand its purpose:
You, only you... You are all the sweetness of living.
You, only you... You are my longing, longing itself!
You touch me like a whisper, your eyes softened by silence.
On the floor I make my prayers, some conscious, some unconscious.

DIL SE film by Mani Ratnam:
Most viewers think of DIL SE as a love story, but I saw it as the perfect metaphor for the Soul’s surrender to God.
The hero falls in love with a girl he sees by chance one night in a lonely rural railway station. He has no idea that she is a terrorist and loses himself in love to her completely. It is my feeling that his relationship with this girl is purely metaphorical for the soul's ultimate surrender to God.

The idea that the soul must give up everything - including it's own illusory existence - to God is an idea found in both Sufism, Hinduism's Bhakti Yoga, and Christian mysticism. At the end of DIL SE, the Soul has become ONE with the Beloved. Their Sacred Union is immutable.

http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/articles/dilse.htm

Last edited by svarga; 16-04-2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: no access to the gospel song... so ...
Old 16-04-2012, 10:14 PM   #208
noobcybot
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by svarga View Post
Quite right!
Yes, this is rather amusing isn't it.
The J.A.B. van Buitenen translation is: "Do not act like a eunuch!" -BhG.II.3

And this only sets the stage for Krishna's profound sublime teaching.
Words of wisdom that apply to all mankind - not just Arjuna and India.
But to all of us throughout the Cycles of Time.
The Bhagavad Gita is the ultimate 'user's manual' for the human condition.

Thank you for your fun insight.
When paraphrasing Krishna helps us to understand, then I say - go for it!

You are most welcome.

I will say that the Bhagavad Gita can really fill one with courage and make you clamour for challenge when we look at what Khrisna is saying. Which in my interpretation explains that through the many lives we have no doubt encountered countless situations such as that we are in fear of, many times before and sometimes nearly the exact same situation barring minisule variations.

He is like, almost surprised at Arjuna, he is saying "What do you mean you dont want to fight? This is your thing, its what you do!"

So why be afraid? Weve done it all before.
Old 16-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #209
svarga
Inactive

Default "…the prison-house of the world"

In 'The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna' (p.168), the God-Intoxicated saint Ramakrishna uses these words to describe the temporal illusory Matrix:

"…the prison-house of the world"

I could not help but laugh!
Do you imagine that Alex Jones read Ramakrishna back in his younger days?

There is a similar description in the Bhagavad Gita IX.33:

"Having attained this impermanent and unhappy world,
Devote yourself to Me (Krishna as the the God-within us all)."

This is the Winthrop Sargent translation and I have always found the phrase "having attained" curious.
The Sanskrit texts say that the human body is the only one which can achieve God-Consciousness.
The other realms, those countless worlds, the LOKAS, where the ETs and various other beings reside, even the highest heavens are TEMPORAL!
It is said that every being must come back here and enter a human body in order to achieve full Liberation.
The reason for this is that it is ONLY the human body that contains ALL the chakras.
We are the embodiment of the Totality of Creation.
No wonder they are trying to borrow our genes!
We are angels and we are demons - and everything in between.

The other dimensional beings can play with us, especially here in the Kali Yuga when most of us believe only in five-sense reality.
But once we WAKE UP and Remember that we are the Oneness, they are powerless against us.
Isn't this what David says in his own clean and clear original way?

We are the ONE and we are heading Home!
Old 16-04-2012, 10:36 PM   #210
svarga
Inactive

Smile We've done it all before!

Quote:
You are most welcome.

I will say that the Bhagavad Gita can really fill one with courage and make you clamour for challenge when we look at what Krishna is saying. Which in my interpretation explains that through the many lives we have no doubt encountered countless situations such as that we are in fear of, many times before and sometimes nearly the exact same situation barring minisule variations.

He is like, almost surprised at Arjuna, he is saying "What do you mean you dont want to fight? This is your thing, its what you do!"

So why be afraid? We've done it all before.
Exactly!
Well said, noobcybot!

I once took the time to find out this:
In this Kalpa we are now in the seventh Manvantara and in this, our current Manvantara, we are now in the 28th MAHA-YUGA.
By my calculations this implies that we are living through our 454th Kali Yuga in this particular Kalpa.
Could you imagine that if you have already been who you are now and played this small identity ego-self around 454 times, there is the real possibility for the memory of something you have already done 454 times to recur in your mind.

This would explain why so many of us have a sense of what is coming.
We have been here for the Dissolution of our World, the temporal illusion, 453 times already – the 454th is still in our future.
I find this a rather striking, stunning, sobering thought.

As the Creators of this temporal illusory hologram, we have written a play – the Divine Lila, or the Lord’s ‘sport’ as it is termed in the Puranic Sanskrit texts. While our play does have its recurrent beginnings and endings, it is eternal – world without end. Our enjoyment of the play appears to depend on how we play our roles, how we face the challenges of living through the four Cycles of Time. How do we overcome the intensely delusional miasma of amnesia brought on by the Kali Yuga? Cut off and separated from the memory of who we really are, do we find courage and can we acquire wisdom against all odds.

When we become weary of our Cosmic Play, then it is time to wake up and Remember who we are. We withdraw from the temporal illusory hologram we ourselves created and allow another piece of Spirit to take on our roles. Just like so many actors who have for example played Shakespeare’s Hamlet, we are tired of the part and want to move on.
Old 16-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #211
snappy

Quote:

I like this statement. I have not studied the Sanskrit Texts in depth enough yet to show much participation in this thread but from what i have read here & also learned in my continuous study of Shri Guru Granth Sahib the eternal message is the same.

In a nutshell..."As water mingles with water, so man's light merges with God's light."

Peace
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 11:40 PM   #212
svarga
Inactive

Smile the eternal message is the same...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappy View Post
I like this statement. I have not studied the Sanskrit Texts in depth enough yet to show much participation in this thread but from what i have read here & also learned in my continuous study of Shri Guru Granth Sahib the eternal message is the same.

In a nutshell..."As water mingles with water, so man's light merges with God's light."

Peace
Thank you, snappy!
As you say, "...the eternal message is the same."
Old 16-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #213
svarga
Inactive

Default Longing for Home!

When I roam the desert at night, I know that God doesn't live in a house of prayer.
He's everywhere!
- Adnan Sami

Aye khuda mujhko bataa tu rehta kahan
Kya tera pataa
Hum to yahan pe musafir hain
Jo doondhe apni manzil ka pataa

Lord, tell me where do you live?
We are just travelers searching
Their destination

Your memories come
My life leave's me
I remain in loneliness
I say this to myself usually:

Why did you break my heart and leave me?
Why does my heart still wait for you?
Why do you come and torment me?
Why am I still restless?

Though there are distances,but still we are not far
I agree that I am helpless, but you are not
It torment's me every moment
My life leave's me
Old 16-04-2012, 11:49 PM   #214
noobcybot
Inactive

Quote:
Exactly!
Well said, noobcybot!

I once took the time to find out this:
In this Kalpa we are now in the seventh Manvantara and in this, our current Manvantara, we are now in the 28th MAHA-YUGA.
By my calculations this implies that we are living through our 454th Kali Yuga in this particular Kalpa.
Could you imagine that if you have already been who you are now and played this small identity ego-self around 454 times, there is the real possibility for the memory of something you have already done 454 times to recur in your mind.

This would explain why so many of us have a sense of what is coming.
We have been here for the Dissolution of our World, the temporal illusion, 453 times already – the 454th is still in our future.
I find this a rather striking, stunning, sobering thought.

As the Creators of this temporal illusory hologram, we have written a play – the Divine Lila, or the Lord’s ‘sport’ as it is termed in the Puranic Sanskrit texts. While our play does have its recurrent beginnings and endings, it is eternal – world without end. Our enjoyment of the play appears to depend on how we play our roles, how we face the challenges of living through the four Cycles of Time. How do we overcome the intensely delusional miasma of amnesia brought on by the Kali Yuga? Cut off and separated from the memory of who we really are, do we find courage and can we acquire wisdom against all odds.

When we become weary of our Cosmic Play, then it is time to wake up and Remember who we are. We withdraw from the temporal illusory hologram we ourselves created and allow another piece of Spirit to take on our roles. Just like so many actors who have for example played Shakespeare’s Hamlet, we are tired of the part and want to move on.

Eloquently put.

I once tripped out very hard on Sweet Sally Divinorium. Upon coming back to the waking i was shocked a the strange, mind shattering things I had experienced. But even communicating wih dark consciouness did not really make me feel sad.

What got me was......I had come back with the idea that I had lived my life countless times. I cannot remember being told it or shown it. I just had the very strong inclination that it was the case.

I became depressed with that but you can either see it as a trap or a golden opporunity I guess.

This was before I had read the Vedic texts or even put much thought into the nature of time.

Someone sticky this thread.
Old 17-04-2012, 03:37 AM   #215
coco

Dearest Svarga,

I intend no offense, but I Googled images of the Fed and saw only an eagle. Perhaps that is all that is meant to be seen casually?

Please do not take this as a defense for the well known evil we both recognize, but I'm one of those OCD people. I only glanceny (is that a word? ) viewed photos.

Sincere Respect.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 04:59 AM   #216
svarga
Inactive

Default Black griffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Dearest Svarga,
I intend no offense, but I Googled images of the Fed and saw only an eagle. Perhaps that is all that is meant to be seen casually?
Please do not take this as a defense for the well known evil we both recognize, but I'm one of those OCD people. I only glanceny (is that a word? ) viewed photos.
Sincere Respect.
No worries.
Scroll down in the old 2008/11 blog:

http://johnsonmatel.com/blog1/2008/11/

Below are griffins at the Federal Reserve building.

http://johnsonmatel.com/2008octdec_f...g/griffins.jpg

Funny, this used to be all over the internet. Hard to find now.
I saw them myself back in the early 70s.
But you are right - almost no info.
And I could find only this one photo!

There was the implication of ...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/si...nes/fig081.gif

I can't post images.
Post it if you like.
I just did another even more extensive search and nothing, but this one from 2008.
Perhaps this black griffin image was 'google-ized' - as in wiped.
Rather innocent ... yet not ...
I would like it if one of you would post both images together.
That guy may take his down!

Actually it weirds me when I google something and get me!

Last edited by svarga; 17-04-2012 at 05:27 AM.
Old 17-04-2012, 05:29 AM   #217
coco

After some research, I have found copious evidence of gargoyles used in New York City architecture, in financial sectors and other corporate 'vocations'.

Very sorry to detract.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 17-04-2012 at 05:30 AM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 05:36 AM   #218
svarga
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
After some research, I have found copious evidence of gargoyles used in New York City architecture, in financial sectors and other corporate 'vocations'.
Very sorry to detract.
It's fun.
This is what's great about David's Forum.
You get a broad spectrum of Truth!

More...

http://www.bibleorigins.net/Ningishz...aseLangdon.jpg

http://otherworldmystery.com/wp-cont...ee-of-life.jpg

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...17224695a7.png
Old 17-04-2012, 07:39 AM   #219
svarga
Inactive

Smile David on the Future

Old 17-04-2012, 07:44 AM   #220
svarga
Inactive

Default "I had lived my life countless times..."

Quote:
What got me was......
I had come back with the idea that I had lived my life countless times.
I cannot remember being told it or shown it.
I just had the very strong inclination that it was the case.
Once you feel something like this, you can never go back to an ordinary perception of time and consciousness.

Kinda gives 'deja vu' a whole new meaning.