Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 19-07-2014, 12:13 AM   #141
grannie27

CHEMTRAILS! The skies filled over Liverpool before predicted heatwave - 20:30, 16th May 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leS8DS2RGsw

Ah well if you can't beat em ,join em ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2014, 12:14 AM   #142
retype
Banned

I've heard all this pointless chart bullshit before, I still trust my own eyes
retype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2014, 07:45 AM   #143
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
UK people? Is this true? Are there no "persistent trails" (chemtrails) in the UK until September? Hard to believe.
Didnt i make myself clear? Im in Bulgaria.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2014, 07:50 AM   #144
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Right, I knew that - before I looked up those vids. So how does this wakeup2NWO guy not see them I wonder.
Like i said. Im in Bulgaria. Do you want my to prove it?

I traveled here in march and will be back in the uk in november.

You get them here alot in the winter but im mid summer its unusual to see even a slight trail.

I was at the beach last year and you could see planes leaving slight trails over the sea but they stoped as soon as they were over land.

Yes in the UK you get them mostly all year on and off. No one said you didn't.

Thats the problem you see. People always try to fit things into their 'theory'
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 19-07-2014 at 08:21 AM.
Old 19-07-2014, 08:18 AM   #145
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by retype View Post
I've heard all this pointless chart bullshit before, I still trust my own eyes
Thats the most perthetic argument of them all. No ones saying there isnt streaks in the sky from planes that are blocking the sun ffs.

A 5 year old could tell you that. So well done to you.
Old 19-07-2014, 08:23 AM   #146
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
CHEMTRAILS! The skies filled over Liverpool before predicted heatwave - 20:30, 16th May 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leS8DS2RGsw

Ah well if you can't beat em ,join em ...
Correction. Contrails in the skies before predicted heatwave.

Tell me grannie. What makes the difference from a contrail and a chemtrail?
Old 19-07-2014, 08:49 AM   #147
rbl_4nik8r

One thing people forget is that a14 foot Turbo Jet Engine can pull in more moisture at 30-40% RH than engines of 20 years ago and that means more water droplets to turn into ice crystals as it comes out in the exhaust of the engine.

Now I do believe things could be added to the fuel but even thats got to be rare because jet engines don't have room to get shit in the turbines without it fucking the whole thing up.

One simple fix to this whole mess would be to have planes fly under 30,000 feet and you would hardly see and trails in the sky, but as long as you have planes above 35,000 feet as the norm whenyour going to see trails everywhere for the most part.

Look a few years ago l would never looked at Geoengineering as an issue or a side effect from all the trails in the sky but it is a problem in high air traffic areas or whats known as air corridors for cross country or over sea air travel. The UK is ground fucking zero to everything coming and going to Europe and l do feel sorry to the shit uses have to deal with daily, but its not like that every where in the world.

See where l draw the line is when you have people saying that can smell the poisonous chemicals when its hanging in the air at 35,000 feet the whole day and its not falling to the ground. Hello can you smell a mouse fart from 7 miles away ? There is a lot of fucked up shit going on in this world today but chemicals at 35,000 feet is not one of them.

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2014, 09:50 AM   #148
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
Correction. Contrails in the skies before predicted heatwave.

Tell me grannie. What makes the difference from a contrail and a chemtrail?
This >>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kcTvqiMNl8

The Contrail made of moisture dissipates within minutes .
The Chemtrail composed of chemicals ,spreads and lingers for many many hours blocking the Sunlight .
Old 19-07-2014, 10:01 AM   #149
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
This >>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kcTvqiMNl8

The Contrail made of moisture dissipates within minutes .
The Chemtrail composed of chemicals ,spreads and lingers for many many hours blocking the Sunlight .
Says who grannie? Show us a sientific study thats independly verified that says contrails cant presist.

If funny because of that was the case then clouds wouldnt beable to persist. Are all clouds part of your chemtrail theory?

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 19-07-2014 at 10:03 AM.
Old 19-07-2014, 10:11 AM   #150
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
See where l draw the line is when you have people saying that can smell the poisonous chemicals when its hanging in the air at 35,000 feet the whole day
Wonder if you can help me m8.......As I am having trouble finding the above quote anywhere in this thread......Maybe I missed it, I dunno?

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2014, 10:17 AM   #151
grannie27

Quote:
Says who grannie? Show us a sientific study thats independly verified that says contrails cant presist.

If funny because of that was the case then clouds wouldnt beable to persist. Are all clouds part of your chemtrail theory?
Clouds that consist of moisture are at a far lower level than normal Contrails ...the ones that dissipate .
Chemtrails are ofter intertwined with clouds . Often this is being done for Geoengineering purposes ,ie to change the weather /block the sun...

Whatever you think, the video I posted from Liverpool on the 16th July 2014 ,does not fit your theory that they only linger after the weather is cooler ,we have had really HOT weather here on Merseyside for a few weeks now ,and thoses "Contrails " as you can see lingered and spread ,when in reality they would of dissipated in the warm air(as clouds do and did on the really hot days) if they had just been moisture ...

Last edited by grannie27; 19-07-2014 at 10:18 AM.
Old 19-07-2014, 10:53 AM   #152
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Clouds that consist of moisture are at a far lower level than normal Contrails ...the ones that dissipate .
Chemtrails are ofter intertwined with clouds . Often this is being done for Geoengineering purposes ,ie to change the weather /block the sun...

Whatever you think, the video I posted from Liverpool on the 16th July 2014 ,does not fit your theory that they only linger after the weather is cooler ,we have had really HOT weather here on Merseyside for a few weeks now ,and thoses "Contrails " as you can see lingered and spread ,when in reality they would of dissipated in the warm air(as clouds do and did on the really hot days) if they had just been moisture ...
If its 30c at ground level then it can still be -50c at 35000 feet. Go to any aviation forum and check. Its been talked about many times by pilots.

So yes you can have persistent contrails if its 30c on the ground.

Also many layers of cloud can exist at the same time. Have you been on a plane latley? Or again just go to an aviation forum ans search or ask.

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 19-07-2014 at 10:58 AM.
Old 19-07-2014, 11:01 AM   #153
grannie27

Quote:
If its 30c at ground level then it can still be -50c at 35000 feet. Go to any aviation forum and check. Its been talked about many times by pilots.

So yes you can have persistent contrails of its 30c on the ground.
So why did you say they only linger in cooler weather after September ???

as you can see by many videos from around the world ,they are all year long ...not just in the cooler months as you have stated .

I have seen many contrails dissipate in the winter months ,but they are flying at a very high altitude ,closer to the sun .

Anyway I have been drawn into a debate I really don,t want to be part of, its been proven over and over again they are Geoengineering .

Take care mate ...
Old 19-07-2014, 11:12 AM   #154
wakeup2nwo

Quote:

as you can see by many videos from around the world ,they are all year long ...not just in the cooler months as you have stated .

I have seen many contrails dissipate in the winter months ,but they are flying at a very high altitude ,closer to the sun .

Anyway I have been drawn into a debate I really don,t want to be part of, its been proven over and over again they are Geoengineering .

Take care mate ...
Last year here in Bulgaria you didnt see a cloud or contrail for a few months because the tempriture on the ground was over 40c

The rule of thumb is that what ever the temp on the ground is it will be -2 degree for every 1000 feet altitude. So if its 40c on the ground and a planes flying at 30000 feet it will be around -20 and you wont get any contrail but if its flying at 40000 feet it will be -40 and you might get a small non persistent one.

If its 30c on the ground and a planes flying at 30000 feet it will be around -30c and you might just get a small non persistent contrail
If its flying at 40000 feet then the temp will be around -50 were its possible to have persistent contrails.

Dont believe me. Go ask a pilot on an aviation forum.

These are gist the facts.
Old 19-07-2014, 11:17 AM   #155
wakeup2nwo

Quote:

Take care mate ...
You have been drawn into a debate you know nothing about.

Egypt is a classic example. There isnt a contrail to be seen during their mid summer months. Maybe over the coast where the temp is lower and the air is moist. But lets not overwhelm you with too many facts.
Old 19-07-2014, 01:37 PM   #156
supertzar

Quote:
Didnt i make myself clear? Im in Bulgaria.
It was not clear, no. I suppose they don't spray in Bulgaria then. Persistent trails happen almost every single day in the midwestern USA and there is no way the weather conditions could be that extreme all the time. There would have to be an absurd proliferation of non-persistent trails which are more common than the persistent ones. You don't seem to be able to think about that somehow, wakeup2nwo so I will stop telling you about it. It is on the record for anyone to understand.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2014, 01:59 PM   #157
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
It was not clear, no. I suppose they don't spray in Bulgaria then. Persistent trails happen almost every single day in the midwestern USA and there is no way the weather conditions could be that extreme all the time. There would have to be an absurd proliferation of non-persistent trails which are more common than the persistent ones. You don't seem to be able to think about that somehow, wakeup2nwo so I will stop telling you about it. It is on the record for anyone to understand.
Yes there are long lasting contrails here in Bulgaria. short lasting ones where very common towards the end of summer but around October time they became more frequently persistent.

I think its you that dont seem to be able to get your head around the whole topic. you keep saying that short contrails are more common. and ive said to you that it depends where you live and i know this because ive traveled around.

You dont seem to understand there are 3 things to consider. The flight height that determines the altitude temperature and the relative humidity. this just seems to go over your head. maybe its too scientific for you?

Ill say it again but i bet you wont do it. Go to an aviation forum thats full of pilots who will explain in better to you. Or just simply search an aviation forum because this has been talked about over and over again. This way you dont have to join the forum so there's no excuse there.

Between 25,000 and 27,000 flights take off and land every day in the UK.
If everyone of them left a persistent contrail then you would never see the sun.

Even more planes fly over from france and dont even land in the UK and go to america.

Some barly get above 5000 feet before leaving the UK depending on where they flt from and some get to their flying altitudes.

Theres a lot to consider and not just put every plane in the same box. It dont work like that.

By not looking at the real problem of aviation, your protecting them.

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 19-07-2014 at 02:01 PM.
Old 19-07-2014, 02:22 PM   #158
supertzar

Quote:
Yes there are long lasting contrails here in Bulgaria. short lasting ones where very common towards the end of summer but around October time they became more frequently persistent.

I think its you that dont seem to be able to get your head around the whole topic. you keep saying that short contrails are more common. and ive said to you that it depends where you live and i know this because ive traveled around.

You dont seem to understand there are 3 things to consider. The flight height that determines the altitude temperature and the relative humidity. this just seems to go over your head. maybe its too scientific for you?

Ill say it again but i bet you wont do it. Go to an aviation forum thats full of pilots who will explain in better to you. Or just simply search an aviation forum because this has been talked about over and over again. This way you dont have to join the forum so there's no excuse there.

Between 25,000 and 27,000 flights take off and land every day in the UK.
If everyone of them left a persistent contrail then you would never see the sun.

Even more planes fly over from france and dont even land in the UK and go to america.

Some barly get above 5000 feet before leaving the UK depending on where they flt from and some get to their flying altitudes.

Theres a lot to consider and not just put every plane in the same box. It dont work like that.

By not looking at the real problem of aviation, your protecting them.

No, non-persistent contrails are more common everywhere. You can see that by looking at the chart. That is why non-persistent trails are the classic type that people of my age grew up with. That is why chemtrails are not contrails. You are not seeing persistent trails in the UK and USA (not many of them at least) you are seeing chemtrails.
Old 19-07-2014, 02:29 PM   #159
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
No, non-persistent contrails are more common everywhere. You can see that by looking at the chart. That is why non-persistent trails are the classic type that people of my age grew up with. That is why chemtrails are not contrails. You are not seeing persistent trails in the UK and USA (not many of them at least) you are seeing chemtrails.
I didnt say non persistent contrails where more uncommon. quote me where i did or drop trying to twist my words.

I actually demonstrated that there where 25000-27000 planes that take off every day and most of them leave non persistent contrails and some leave non at all. only a small % leave persistent contrails but even if it was 10% it would be around 2500 planes.
Old 19-07-2014, 02:34 PM   #160
supertzar

Quote:
I didnt say non persistent contrails where more uncommon. quote me where i did or drop trying to twist my words.
Quote:
Hm?