Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 03-08-2014, 07:57 AM   #1
templaradept
Inactive

Default A reveal in the "Classic" Dr Who!

My wife and I are going back through the old "Classic" Dr Who and it is amazing what was revealed quite openly back then!

Obviously the "people" in charge of the Geoengineering are not Humans. Note the shapeshifting Saurian in the beginning of the clip...

https://vimeo.com/102435782
templaradept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:58 AM   #2
andy1033

Never watched doctor who, but i would think by year 2000 or so every sort of thing in human imagination was put onto screen.

I never liked doc who as i prefer some realism to my sci fi, and although i believe in time travel, i do not think its realistic version of it. I do not like scifi just for the sake of scifi, it has to resonate with me at some level to keep my attention.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:59 AM   #3
oz93666

Yes , I was hooked on this as a child. these type of programs do have a formative effect on young minds.
I remember one program about a village being taken over by devils/daemons. I think this was the first time the idea that daemons were ET s was raised.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:22 AM   #4
andy1033

^^
I am sure that idea was raised before in movies or tv, as its a common theme.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true
Old 03-08-2014, 11:38 AM   #5
templaradept
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
^^
I am sure that idea was raised before in movies or tv, as its a common theme.
You think Shapeshifting and Melting the poles is a common theme? Not the case, certainly not back then, and absolutely not this blatant.
templaradept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:18 PM   #6
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by templaradept View Post
You think Shapeshifting and Melting the poles is a common theme? Not the case, certainly not back then, and absolutely not this blatant.
I was replying to the post about ets being the demons. I was replying to the post immediately above mine.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 03-08-2014 at 12:19 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:26 PM   #7
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by templaradept View Post
My wife and I are going back through the old "Classic" Dr Who and it is amazing what was revealed quite openly back then!

Obviously the "people" in charge of the Geoengineering are not Humans. Note the shapeshifting Saurian in the beginning of the clip...

https://vimeo.com/102435782
What a coincidence, I am working my way through all the old Doctor Who's after downloading a mega 200GB torrent.

There's a Jon Pertwee episode called: Inferno which seems to be all about the apocalyptic dangers of fracking.

Quote:
Plot[edit]
"The Inferno" is the nickname given to a project to penetrate the Earth's crust to reach pockets of Stahlman's Gas, which is theorised to be able to provide boundless amounts of cheap energy. Professor Stahlman himself is ill-tempered and obsessive about any interference with the progress of his work. Sir Keith Gold, the project director, is concerned about this and tells Petra Williams, Stahlman's assistant, that he is calling Greg Sutton, an oil drilling expert, to consult on safety issues. UNIT is overseeing security at the project.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Doctor_Who)

Last edited by truthspoon; 03-08-2014 at 01:27 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote