Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2014, 12:26 AM   #341
yass
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 9,551
Likes: 10 (8 Posts)
Default

Back around 2003-4 I did quite a bit of camping out in the woods. One day I watched chemtrails being laid out in the sky above, densely, row, after row, after row, after row, in a grid...
_________________________________
_________________________________
_________________________________
_________________________________
_________________________________
_________________________________
_________________________________
_________________________________
________________

I watched and I wondered 'why out there in the woods where there were hardly any people?' I was there but it was not holiday season time. My campsite was about 30-40 minutes outside of a small town, and that long mostly because I had to travel around a lake to get to it.
I wondered if it were being spread out there with the thought (calculation) that it would slowly drift over the small town (full of people) though I didn't see that. It didn't make sense.
Something later happened out there in the woods and to my campsite. It had happened by 2006. Trees fell. Loads of them. Roads were blocked, the path to the waterfalls was blocked, huge trees were down everywhere. The place was wrecked with downed trees. I was told that the trees had dried up and died (standing) and that the weather (winter weather I believe) knocked them down and there were more standing trees in that condition and it was no longer a safe place for the falling trees.
I haven't had a chance to check up on the camp for years now since moving to a large city a good distance from there.
I have had plenty of time to give some thought to it.
It was a perfectly lovely healthy place with trails, short inroads, camping nooks, lovely natural cascading pools that went on for at least a mile (I never went beyond a certain point, had to climb down an embankment to get to them), and an abundance of trees. Thick, but for the cleared areas we set up camp in.
In 2010 I ran across an article, Megatons of Aluminum to Rain Down from Global Experiment. In 2013 I ran across another article and it made me think about the catastrophe that happened at my once healthy and beautiful campsite:
In Charles Little’s book among the notes he writes; ” As it happens, aluminum is a common constituent of forest soils almost every where, but it is locked up in aluminum silicates, and in this compound form is not available to trees and other plants, and therefore is no danger to them. But after acid rains come , the silicates were broken down, and the aluminum was freed to be taken up by trees and plants. The metal kills all roots first, this means that trees can no longer absorb and transport needed nutrients, such as phosphates, calcium, and magnesium-essential fertilizers that are themselves leached away from the soil by acid deposition, The trees are weakened and can be invaded by insects or pathogens or secumb to extremes of weather-or all of the above, in which case they die.” So dead grasses, dandelions, plants, weakened trees, beetles move in. I think years of contrails, and the more recent years of chemtrails has caused this reaction, and our trees are dying from it. Perhaps independent studies void of governmental duress, threats, manipulations, would show this with soil, water, and ring samples. I bet it would.

http://www.onepagenews.com/p/tag/chemtrails/

http://www.stopsprayingcalifornia.co...Chemtrails.php
Aluminum is a common metal in soils. It is a significant toxin in acid soils (or soils exposed to acid rain) causing stunted roots (no rootlets ergo poor plant health).

Why is aluminum present in off the scale amounts in the Mt. Shasta area?

When a hydro-geologist was shown the tests, he stated, “unless you live near an Alcoa Aluminum plant, there is no way these types of metals (barium has also been detected) should be showing up in your pond or rainwater samples, in any quantity.” The Pit River sample tested at 4,610,000 ug/L, which is 4,610 times the MCL.
Citizens seeking answers to aluminum contamination concerns
wayback
I have the above references posted in this thread NASA Releases Deadly Poisons Into Atmosphere
__________________
:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:·:*¨ ¨*:··:*¨¨*:

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:28 AM   #342
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag3nt5mith View Post
I agree it is not at 6000ft.

I also agree it could be a refuel/fuel dump.

I guess they just love to waste lots of fuel paided for by the tax payer.

If it is an AWACS E3 & a C-17 Globemaster III, do these planes have fuel tanker variations that can give fuel mid-flight? I will keep looking in the mean time. Are there any examples of these two planes doing Probe-and-drogue? Wing to wing refueling?

Also would it be advisable to do this maneuver while the plane in front is leaving a trail like this? (Obscuring the following pilots vision)?

According to this they do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oviwKmFADw

Also what is the maximum speed at which this can be done?

Quote:
From my thinking the bottom plane being refueled or trying to get fuel was at or close to full throttle to catch up/keep up with the tanker, then cuts back on the throttle to break away or has to abort the refueling for some reason and drops to the left and then engages the throttle again as seen by the trail.

I have seen refueling done a number of times and while it can be do at this height, most of the time its much lower.

Another thing to point out here is that the trail itself is not lasting very long, and I didn't pick that up the first time I saw this, while its long its gone in the long view shots done by the person filming it.

As for speed it would have to be above 300MPH or minimum stall speed of the aircraft being refueled.
This is the original footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyIeBCPdxzc

Looks to be around 30,000ft or higher.

A friend of mine told me the other day he believes that the Chemtrail story is a plot to get the public to agree to stopping all civil aviation.

They don't want the common folk to be traveling the world in cheap jets.

He could be right, I guess.

Only time will truly tell on this one.

Quote:
I feel there is far more air pollution going on at ground then in the air from planes, but don't get me wrong here. The whole fact that you have some areas with horizon to horizon coverage of trails is a problem and it was first brought up in the 80's. What really bothers me is that a lot of people these days no longer care about what could be coming from a factory in the same town or a few towns over, nor do that worry about other country's that have next to no restraints on the pollution they are producing.

No I highly doubt we will see a decline in the air industry in our life time, as it is most people could careless about whats going on in the sky above them and just carry on as normal. The world we live in is to fast paced for us not to have air travel and it would need a major shift to change that, and trails in the sky is not going to be it. Truth is a PANDEMIC would do so much faster and not fuck up the sky's.
Also a lot of people have been saying well why don't you get a plane & go sample a trail.

Quote:
Its been done and do you really think someone will believe the results ? Hell I am still waiting on the SNOW SAMPLE'S from last winter that didn't melt because some people made claim it was plastic, yet some 6 months later not a damn thing. Here is the deal that most people can not get past, or refuse to think out, HAIL is by far the easiest thing to get and have tested to find out whats really going on up there. I brought that up 2 years ago and your die hard chemtrailers didn't want to hear it, because they already know :34853_doh:

See the layer of air between 30,000 and 40,000 feet may never really touch the ground, your rain clouds are not coming from this, they are much lower. As it is most Thunderstorms never reach heights of 30,000 feet, BUT when they do odds are some of them will produce HAIL and with this you have the perfect test bed of everything up there since HAIL will not have a problem going up to 30,000 feet many of times before it fails to the ground. You can anything from golf ball to softball size HAIL and its made a trip maybe a hundred times around the cloud system it was spawned in, and no plane could match that data.
Hmm, thats easier said than done. I haven't got time to point out all the issues but the main one would be cost. The same people will tell you that you shouldn't be trying to make money from the Chemtrail story. So how do they expect us to fund this little sortie?

Quote:
I disagree sampling HAIL would be fairly cheap and could be done as a water sample test, the labs doing it do not need to know what the origin of the water was.
They do it to Alex Jones as well. You can talk about this stuff, but don't you dare try to get any money to expand on it.

Quote:
It's always about the money, and if someone says other wise they are lying fucks. AJ makes a good deal of money from fear as do many others and never once are they held accountable when they are wrong.
All this research must be funded from your own pocket.

Also, don't you think the term contrail is a tad misleading? Condensation implies only water.

Jets emit more than just water, one could even say they are composed of chemicals. After all H20 is a chemical compound is it not?

So I believe the term Chemtrail is actually more accurate than contrail... Or am I just being silly here.

This video is very interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XYMkw0y3qk

1944 Chemtrail Photograph. England WW2 pic of smeared sky. Must see!

I bet the Nazis were Chemtrailing the UK.

How many jets were flying in 1945 & 1944?

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhiC-o_3PAA

Contrails from WW2
More:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYt6wr_cLvk

EASY JET Airlines Caught Spraying Chemtrails Over Europe.

Sir Stelios. The Stelios name is linked to an oil spill. How interesting is that then:

"In April 1991, a Troodos-owned VLCC oil tanker suffered a disaster that resulted in six deaths and spilt about 50.000 tons of crude oil into the sea - arguably the Mediterranean's worst-ever ecological disaster.[6] The tanker, M/T Haven, was an elderly vessel, formerly the Amoco Haven, sister ship of the ill-starred Amoco Cadiz that had foundered in 1978. Stelios was accused of poor maintenance and charged, in Italy, with manslaughter and also intimidating and attempting to bribe witnesses. Stelios blamed the accident on an error by one of the surviving crew members.

He and his father were acquitted by the jury. Subsequent civil demands for compensation were also dismissed by the courts."

Is Stelios being blackmailed?

Hmm, didn't we have an incident with a pilot not too long ago?

Could such a man be blackmailed into being quiet about chemtrails?

Plus:

http://aerotoxic.org/ mentioned in the video above about the bleed value issue.

Aerotoxic Syndrome: Aviation’s Darkest Secret

Decide which is the greater scandal – the poisoning or the cover up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXf7MvI-nhU

Aerotoxic Syndrome in 2 Minutes.

....

Simon Wood.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/29/women-...rways-4814783/

Would you say this man was protected? Could you also say this man was compromised?

leverage is a powerful tool for keeping some one quiet about secret spraying programs.

Could the same thing that has happened to Westminister be happening in other sectors of society as well?

...

http://www.chronicle.su/news/snowden...ind-chemtrails

I keep seeing this, Snowden on Chemtrails.

Snowden uncovers shocking truth behind Chemtrails.

Has this been confirmed or is it fake?!

"MOSCOW, Russia – Edward Snowden, the hacker who gained access to every secret corner of the Internet during his tenure at the NSA, has come forward with details of a classified project to alter the world’s climate. The shocking truth, as he says, is that chemtrails are part of a benevolent program aimed at countering global warming. By cooperating in secret with jet fuel manufacturers, government agents have carefully kept the massive chemtrail efforts completely under wraps. Snowden added, “I am only revealing this program because there is no oversight in the scientific community, no public discussion, and little concern for the side-effects which are well known only to a few privileged people interested in continuing the decades-long chemtrail program in secret.”"

Snowden shared decisive documents with The Internet Chronicle, but out of concern for national security, only his testimonial can be published. These documents contain references to scientists who would surely be targeted by foreign counterintelligence, and their knowledge is vital to short-term survival of the United States.

Snowden said, “If this program were to stop, the scientists behind it strongly believe that within just one year the North American climate would spiral out of control, and crop failures would lead to a series of devastating famines that would quickly depopulate urban centers.

SO is that a smoking gun? Or has it been debunked by Micky Mouse West?
The rest I will get into later.
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:32 AM   #343
hister67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Neath, Wales
Posts: 5,506
Likes: 1,277 (853 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
The rest I will get into later.
rbl m8...straight question...do you think they maybe using biofuel in da mix,,,so to speak?
__________________
It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:50 AM   #344
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
rbl m8...straight question...do you think they maybe using biofuel in da mix,,,so to speak?
You mean something like Biodiesel but for jets ?

Yes I do, and while I am no expert here, I have read that Biofuels for the most part contain no sulfur so this would mean no SO2. Now to me that should be a good thing but the truth is I don't really known. Mixed things I have read and heard over the years from some that sulfur was added to jet fuel and Biofuel removes it so which would be better.

Now of your talking about stuff like Biowaste in jet fuel
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:47 AM   #345
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Back around 2003-4 I did quite a bit of camping out in the woods. One day I watched chemtrails being laid out in the sky above, densely, row, after row, after row, after row, in a grid...
_________________________________
_________________________________
_________________________________
_________________________________
_________________________________
_________________________________
_________________________________
_________________________________
________________

I watched and I wondered 'why out there in the woods where there were hardly any people?' I was there but it was not holiday season time. My campsite was about 30-40 minutes outside of a small town, and that long mostly because I had to travel around a lake to get to it.
I wondered if it were being spread out there with the thought (calculation) that it would slowly drift over the small town (full of people) though I didn't see that. It didn't make sense.
Something later happened out there in the woods and to my campsite. It had happened by 2006. Trees fell. Loads of them. Roads were blocked, the path to the waterfalls was blocked, huge trees were down everywhere. The place was wrecked with downed trees. I was told that the trees had dried up and died (standing) and that the weather (winter weather I believe) knocked them down and there were more standing trees in that condition and it was no longer a safe place for the falling trees.
I haven't had a chance to check up on the camp for years now since moving to a large city a good distance from there.
I have had plenty of time to give some thought to it.
It was a perfectly lovely healthy place with trails, short inroads, camping nooks, lovely natural cascading pools that went on for at least a mile (I never went beyond a certain point, had to climb down an embankment to get to them), and an abundance of trees. Thick, but for the cleared areas we set up camp in.
In 2010 I ran across an article, Megatons of Aluminum to Rain Down from Global Experiment. In 2013 I ran across another article and it made me think about the catastrophe that happened at my once healthy and beautiful campsite:
In Charles Little’s book among the notes he writes; ” As it happens, aluminum is a common constituent of forest soils almost every where, but it is locked up in aluminum silicates, and in this compound form is not available to trees and other plants, and therefore is no danger to them. But after acid rains come , the silicates were broken down, and the aluminum was freed to be taken up by trees and plants. The metal kills all roots first, this means that trees can no longer absorb and transport needed nutrients, such as phosphates, calcium, and magnesium-essential fertilizers that are themselves leached away from the soil by acid deposition, The trees are weakened and can be invaded by insects or pathogens or secumb to extremes of weather-or all of the above, in which case they die.” So dead grasses, dandelions, plants, weakened trees, beetles move in. I think years of contrails, and the more recent years of chemtrails has caused this reaction, and our trees are dying from it. Perhaps independent studies void of governmental duress, threats, manipulations, would show this with soil, water, and ring samples. I bet it would.

http://www.onepagenews.com/p/tag/chemtrails/

http://www.stopsprayingcalifornia.co...Chemtrails.php
Aluminum is a common metal in soils. It is a significant toxin in acid soils (or soils exposed to acid rain) causing stunted roots (no rootlets ergo poor plant health).

Why is aluminum present in off the scale amounts in the Mt. Shasta area?

When a hydro-geologist was shown the tests, he stated, “unless you live near an Alcoa Aluminum plant, there is no way these types of metals (barium has also been detected) should be showing up in your pond or rainwater samples, in any quantity.” The Pit River sample tested at 4,610,000 ug/L, which is 4,610 times the MCL.
Citizens seeking answers to aluminum contamination concerns
wayback
I have the above references posted in this thread NASA Releases Deadly Poisons Into Atmosphere
I just did a post about the Mt. Shasta area in the past 2 weeks or so in another thread around here somewhere and much of the stuff dates back more than 7 to 8 years and the testing was never redone at any of the sites in that time. Why is that ?

When I worked for a Battery Manufacturer in the Lead Smelter we tested Air, Water and Soil samples at over 30 sites around the plant up to a half a mile away every month. If readings came in that didn't make sense or was not in spec we retested over the course of a few days to weeks and back tracked to see if other sites local to that one were also out of spec.

Long story short we were able to track a few spills that were covered up by a plant manager who lost his company car and a few other things, but the farmer lost more than 8 acres of corn and filed a law suite. Funny thing is our data ended up in his mail box one night.

So for you or anyone else to look at a few tests years old with no follow up in that time from different sources, I would question that fact alone. Are we not supposed to ask questions here or just take everything at face value just because it has data you want it to say. I do weekly tests of radiation from my Geiger Counter been doing so since Fukushima but here is a little fact finding thing for you. If I only took readings on days the wind was blowing from the southeast and say one day from the west you would find higher readings on all readings from the southeast. This could be twisted in so many ways BUT simple factis we have an old Uranium mine to my southeast and on somedays I can pick that up more so than other days, but it took me knowing the area and history behind it.

What did you or anyone else find about Mt. Shasta or the test areas before or after they were done ? Or why they were done in the first place and never done again ?

Look when you have horizon to horizon coverage of trails in some places would you not also have horizon to horizon dead tree's and vegetation too ? Not just a few patches ?

Do you recall the Acid Rain days of the 70's and 80's ?

I lived in Pennsylvania at the time and remember the smell when it rained, the tree's dying, so many little things that fucked life up back then and it was in the here and now at that time. Not going on for 20 plus years and very little to show for it.
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 04:22 PM   #346
hister67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Neath, Wales
Posts: 5,506
Likes: 1,277 (853 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
You mean something like Biodiesel but for jets ?

Yes I do, and while I am no expert here, I have read that Biofuels for the most part contain no sulfur so this would mean no SO2. Now to me that should be a good thing but the truth is I don't really known. Mixed things I have read and heard over the years from some that sulfur was added to jet fuel and Biofuel removes it so which would be better.

Now of your talking about stuff like Biowaste in jet fuel
Thanks for the reply.....and no I wasn't talking Biowaste m8...

"Shale oil and tar sands"

"At the same time, Boeing found that while biofuels turned out to be much better in quality than expected, the quality of the existing oil supplies was going down. This, says Morgan, is the result of the poorer quality of the new types of unconventional oil that are coming onto the market like shale and tar sands – and the unwillingness of the oil companies to do anything about it.

“There is a trend going on in parts of the world, especially in North America, where there are alternative forms of crude being produced. The backpage story out there is that there is stuff in those fuels that appears to be causing problems in terms of contamination of jet fuel. There are additives that go into those types of crude that are getting through the refining system and into our supply and are actually causing problems for us."

http://www.energypost.eu/exclusive-r...biofuels-ever/

I find the part of the article I posted very interesting....what is your take?
__________________
It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 04:45 PM   #347
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
Thanks for the reply.....and no I wasn't talking Biowaste m8...

"Shale oil and tar sands"

"At the same time, Boeing found that while biofuels turned out to be much better in quality than expected, the quality of the existing oil supplies was going down. This, says Morgan, is the result of the poorer quality of the new types of unconventional oil that are coming onto the market like shale and tar sands – and the unwillingness of the oil companies to do anything about it.

“There is a trend going on in parts of the world, especially in North America, where there are alternative forms of crude being produced. The backpage story out there is that there is stuff in those fuels that appears to be causing problems in terms of contamination of jet fuel. There are additives that go into those types of crude that are getting through the refining system and into our supply and are actually causing problems for us."

http://www.energypost.eu/exclusive-r...biofuels-ever/

I find the part of the article I posted very interesting....what is your take?
This is what I have mentioned on many occasions before today, I think they are burning these new bi-products in the air, both to hide what is going on and to save money, where as disposing of them at ground level they would be very expensive to handle and certain models of decline might be more noticeable to the general public.

What is for sure TPTB are up to it, power stations are now being heavily fortified with razor wire in the last few years, where as before they were completely open to anyone wandering around.

Certain patterns are emerging and they are protecting the electricity grid for future control, the remaining oil supplies will be needed for the air and land power campaigns and global dominancy.

Maybe the way to be cruel to be kind is to turn off the control mechanisms at the grid level, turn off the switch to the technology and let things reset themselves.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:55 AM   #348
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

hmmm surprised this thread got moved but the peaches Geldof thread hasn't..
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:21 PM   #349
ag3nt5mith
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 658
Likes: 18 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
hmmm surprised this thread got moved but the peaches Geldof thread hasn't..
Indeed. :34853_doh:
ag3nt5mith is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
chemtrails, nasa

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.