Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 18-05-2012, 03:46 AM   #1

Question Rex Mundi

Gary Kasparov, born Garry Kimovich Weinstein, poses with his King, Baron Jacob Rothschild, beside a chess set. Can a handful of conspiracy theorists and paranoid schizophrenics check mate “Rex Mundi”?

The Cathars followed a dualist religion. They believed that there were two opposing forces: Good and Evil, which were evenly matched. Evil ruled the Earth while Good ruled Heaven. They held that the physical world was evil and created by Rex Mundi (translated from Latin as “king of the world”), who encompassed all that was corporeal, chaotic and powerful; the second god, the one whom they worshipped, was entirely disincarnate: a being or principle of pure spirit and completely unsullied by the taint of matter. He was the god of love, order and peace. The ’man in the pupil of the eye of Horus’ was referred to by the ancients as ’Rex Mundi’.

Since the days of Adam Weishaupt humanity has had a physical ‘Rex Mundi’ that some say is the embodiment of evil, the thirteenth and final degree of the Bavarian Illuminati, Illuminatus Rex. Weishaupt’s Illuminati was financed by the Rothschilds and created in 1776. Since that time the Rothschild octopus has spread it’s tentacles to encompass the entire earth.

The Illuminatus Rex in Stanley Kubrick’s final movie, Eyes Wide Shut, wears the red of the Rothschilds. Some say this movie cost Kubrick his life. In Kubrick’s bio it states that he was suspicious of centralized banking. The Rothschilds have a central bank in all of but five countries. Today, the head of the Rothschild Dynasty is Baron Jacob Rothschild. Many leading Rothschilds throughout history have been dubbed “King of the Jews”. In the Protocols of Zion it states that all power ultimately will reside in the “King of the Jews”.
Old 18-05-2012, 04:47 AM   #2
offramp
Banned

Garry Kasparov is not Jewish. His father was Jewish but not his mother.

If you believe that the Protocols of Zion are genuine then the rest of your post is irrelevant.
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 05:51 AM   #3

Why is my post irrelevant? Just because I believe the protocols are genuine? Just because Kasparov's mother isn't Jewish doesn't make him any less of a Jew. Jews have it both ways. The father has the Jewish surname and the mother has the lineage. Kasparov/Weinstein is a Jew's Jew.
Old 20-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #4
offramp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 655321 View Post
Why is my post irrelevant? Just because I believe the protocols are genuine? Just because Kasparov's mother isn't Jewish doesn't make him any less of a Jew. Jews have it both ways. The father has the Jewish surname and the mother has the lineage. Kasparov/Weinstein is a Jew's Jew.
I apologise for calling your post irrelevant.
I agree in every way with all of your post.
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote