Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2009, 08:02 AM   #1
the itinerant shrubber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 940
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default Just had my Hep B jab

I needed for the kind of work I do which is fair enough. After the jab however,I was told that I would need a blood test to screen for the appropriate antibodies and then,lo and behold,I'd need the MMR!
36 year old man who's had measles and mumps but all after all these years I need vaccinating against it.
I asked the nurse why the vaccines are combined and her explanation was laughable. She said that if the vaccines are given separately over a course of weeks,the immune system will switch from making antibodies against the first vaccine and go on to fight the new one. So now the immune system is only capable of fighting one virus at a time.. except when they're combined... er...
I'm not sure if she actually believed the shit she was coming out with or not. I'm sure its the explanation that was given to her and she just repeated it.
She explained that if I didnt want the MMR,I would have to prove my immunity to the viruses through my medical records. My parents didnt bother taking me to a GP when I had mumps and measles becouse in those dark days of ignorance,you were just expected to deal with it so I have no proof.
I asked if they screen the blood for the MMR viruses while they're screening for Hep B. She said they didnt. How convenient.
Firstly,I wont be having a blood test as I've no desire for my DNA to be put on the database and and certainly wont be having the MMR.
I'm pretty sure they cant dismiss me for refusing and I'm going to look into getting a blood test done privately and to copyright my DNA.
I just thought I'd relay this info for anyone thinking of going into healthcare. I'm pretty sure the NHS would have trouble getting rid of you for refusing but from what agency workers have told me,you will not be given work if you refuse.
__________________
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-
Adolf Hitler
the itinerant shrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:28 PM   #2
celtic isis
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

hehe i don't know if your post there was meant to be funny but it gave me a laugh reading it

I'm dreading this myself, here in France it's all gonna be mandatory, bloody vaccines, FYI though you can get vaccinated by a homeopath, and the vaccines don't give any side effects, or less ones...they're like purer versions of the vaccines...also homeopathy counteracts any bad affects after, hope you don't feel unwell or anything.

Typical though, no choice, you either get the vaccine or you don't work, it'll be like this with the swine flu too, i see it on french news, theyre really gearing up to get us all toxinated sorry vaccinated...lol

Last edited by celtic isis; 07-08-2009 at 01:29 PM.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #3
rowantk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 359
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

No vaccine...no money...no money.....actually, no money?....sounds like a better world!!!

Na I hear what your saying and I think it'll be correct. I hear in some US states your kids cant goto school unless up with all the jabs? The same way they'll slowly push in I.D cards. You need this to get that etc.

Its getting very, very annoying
rowantk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
glacidtek
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,351
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

hepB vacine is very dodgy - I have been lied to on multiple occassions re:contents.....

there is a threat I made - I'll dig it out for you.
__________________
be tolerant,
be patient,
be all you can be.
glacidtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #5
glacidtek
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,351
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

61225

thats the thread numb... not sure how to link directly - I'll repost on the old thread to bring it to the top.

excuse my lack of capacity.
__________________
be tolerant,
be patient,
be all you can be.
glacidtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:38 PM   #6
the itinerant shrubber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 940
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I get spat at,sneezed and coughed on almost every day,and thats just my colleagues, so I decided to err on the side on caution in this case.
The Hep B has been administered to staff for over a decade. Its just that I've always missed the appointments.
Suddenly needing all these other vaccines after years working in the NHS however is highly suspicious.
__________________
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-
Adolf Hitler
the itinerant shrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:51 PM   #7
wildhorse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a stable by a sacred spring
Posts: 5,257
Likes: 220 (114 Posts)
Default

i refused point blank to take any vaccines for my nhs job.

i start monday....they lied to you the twats
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:00 PM   #8
angelx666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 140
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the itinerant shrubber View Post
I get spat at,sneezed and coughed on almost every day,and thats just my colleagues, so I decided to err on the side on caution in this case.
The Hep B has been administered to staff for over a decade. Its just that I've always missed the appointments.
Suddenly needing all these other vaccines after years working in the NHS however is highly suspicious.
you sound like an idiot, what are you doing here ?
angelx666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:20 AM   #9
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,335
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelx666 View Post
you sound like an idiot, what are you doing here ?
Why so harsh my friend? TIS works for the NHS - NHS staff get a lot of abuse, I know this because I have worked for the NHS for - oooh - 15 years now.

Hep B jabs have been routinely given to all hospital staff (nurses, doctors, porters, cleaners etc.) for years (way longer than the 10 years TIS suggests).

For me - unlike the slight risk from measles, mumps etc, there is a hugely increased risk of contracting Hep B in this line of work. If my immunisation levels dropped enough for me to have to have booster (I haven't needed one for years as my levels have stayed high) I think I would have one.

I work specifically with people with substance misuse problems so the risks involved with IV users are increased again.

I still wouldn't allow my kids to have MMR, I will still refuse the swine flu vaccine should it get introduced to NHS staff - just to make it clear that I'm not particularly pro-vaccination.

But I do think people must weigh up the pros and cons of specific vaccinations within their own lifestyle/job.
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.
“You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:59 PM   #10
paolo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
Posts: 2,409
Likes: 17 (5 Posts)
Default

I've worked with HEP B carriers in the NHS for years, including at present and have come into contact with bodily fluids on repeated occasions.
They tried to pressure and blackmail people into receiving the Hep B jab on many occasions, and particularly myself when I was in a managerial position some years ago. I just said no. This particular health authority realised it was a human rights issue a couple or three years back, and converted to "strongly advise" position
I've never shown any symptoms of Hep B and am never likely to.
The swine flu vaccine might well be a whole different issue and is coming down very soon
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:13 AM   #11
ustane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In 528 Hertz
Posts: 610
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the itinerant shrubber View Post
I needed for the kind of work I do which is fair enough. After the jab however,I was told that I would need a blood test to screen for the appropriate antibodies and then,lo and behold,I'd need the MMR!
36 year old man who's had measles and mumps but all after all these years I need vaccinating against it.
I asked the nurse why the vaccines are combined and her explanation was laughable. She said that if the vaccines are given separately over a course of weeks,the immune system will switch from making antibodies against the first vaccine and go on to fight the new one. So now the immune system is only capable of fighting one virus at a time.. except when they're combined... er...
I'm not sure if she actually believed the shit she was coming out with or not. I'm sure its the explanation that was given to her and she just repeated it.
She explained that if I didnt want the MMR,I would have to prove my immunity to the viruses through my medical records. My parents didnt bother taking me to a GP when I had mumps and measles becouse in those dark days of ignorance,you were just expected to deal with it so I have no proof.
I asked if they screen the blood for the MMR viruses while they're screening for Hep B. She said they didnt. How convenient.
Firstly,I wont be having a blood test as I've no desire for my DNA to be put on the database and and certainly wont be having the MMR.
I'm pretty sure they cant dismiss me for refusing and I'm going to look into getting a blood test done privately and to copyright my DNA.
I just thought I'd relay this info for anyone thinking of going into healthcare. I'm pretty sure the NHS would have trouble getting rid of you for refusing but from what agency workers have told me,you will not be given work if you refuse.
I know for a fact in many cases you will not be given work if you refuse as I once pursued a line of work which I ended up not going down. It was mandatory to have Hep B vaccine or you couldn't work there. I'm glad I didn't now. Another job in healthcare, indicated on the application form immunisation against (BVG? I think)as a pre-requisite. I circled No, 'cos they'd want a document to prove it, and I was led to believe at the interview I got the job, but I didn't, maybe because of my answer on the form. I know someone who works for the NHS who had to have a Hep B vaccine and then have a blood test to see if there were antibodies that's true. And, my daughter went for the HPV vaccine (she's no longer a kid but wouldn't believe the evidence of vaccines being dangerous), and ended up being given the MMR vaccine too, despite having had it before. What that nurse said to you doesn't make any sense it sounds mumbo jumbo
ustane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:03 AM   #12
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Post Hepatitus & MMR vaccine

Hepatitus & MMR vaccine What dos it do to the body?

Can you give some infomation, why those people shall stay way from vaccine?

I no myself that they kill you.

Quote:
Hepatitus Vaccinations -can someone please advise?


I've just started a new job in a secure hospital, where being attacked (including being bitten) by the patients, is quite a likely occurance.

Because of immersing myself deeply into the conspiricy genre over the last 3 years, I naturally have a strong aversion and fear towards vaccinations. I have cut aspartame, msg and fluriode out from my diet over the last 2 years, and don't want to embrace harm to my spiritual connection via the institutionalised health system. However, I've been strongly advised to have the vaccinations for hepetitus b and c, by the health and safety officer of the hospital.

I'm wondering if these particular vaccinations carry any esoteric damage, does anyone out there know?
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:04 AM   #13
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Post

Vaccines are purposely used not only the poison the physical but yes the spiritual too. Their designed to alter the DNA makeup of the body so eventually weakening the link with the silvercord. Its a spiritual attack just as with group sex which actually weakens the spirit over time unless regular sexual majick is kept up with. Much like a junkie and his heroin fix. The vaccines are alter your DNA in such a way to make you not be able to use common sense and go into depth etc. You'll shun information more if you use the vaccinations tied in with the visuals and audio subliminal content around us. Craig
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:05 AM   #14
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Post

Thank you Craig for that great explanation.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:05 AM   #15
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Post

I was questioned by an elitest insider about my vaccine history. They wanted to know when and where and what but I didn't deliver those details. They explained that theres batches which sometimes don't work on certain genetics etc. He believed I was one of these as my survival instincts are very unusually high. By the way this person is tied to one of the biggest genetists in the World based in Chicago! Craig
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:06 AM   #16
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Post

after katrina we had to get like 3 vaccines and have paper proof of them or yoou wouldn't be let back in to your own city...at least that's what they told us...for the 6 months after i got back i noticed everyone staying in the house was getting sick and i was cutting down trees and chipping branches and i never got sick...i guess good ol sunshine and natural air--even though the air was messed up following katrina
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:07 AM   #17
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Post

THE MMR VACCINE EXPOSED.

LINK

Last edited by aronia; 09-08-2009 at 06:12 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:54 AM   #18
the itinerant shrubber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 940
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
Why so harsh my friend? TIS works for the NHS - NHS staff get a lot of abuse, I know this because I have worked for the NHS for - oooh - 15 years now.

Hep B jabs have been routinely given to all hospital staff (nurses, doctors, porters, cleaners etc.) for years (way longer than the 10 years TIS suggests).

For me - unlike the slight risk from measles, mumps etc, there is a hugely increased risk of contracting Hep B in this line of work. If my immunisation levels dropped enough for me to have to have booster (I haven't needed one for years as my levels have stayed high) I think I would have one.

I work specifically with people with substance misuse problems so the risks involved with IV users are increased again.

I still wouldn't allow my kids to have MMR, I will still refuse the swine flu vaccine should it get introduced to NHS staff - just to make it clear that I'm not particularly pro-vaccination.

But I do think people must weigh up the pros and cons of specific vaccinations within their own lifestyle/job.
At last,someone who lives in the real world. Vaccines have their place. Getting a needle stick injury would be one of my worst nightmares.
If you work regularly with human bodily fluids,you get yourself protected,especially if you have dependants who need you to be fit and well.
__________________
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-
Adolf Hitler

Last edited by the itinerant shrubber; 09-08-2009 at 10:55 AM.
the itinerant shrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:01 AM   #19
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

I had the Hep B triplet in 1989. I'm worried about it!
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #20
lady_oblivion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 290
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I had to have the hep b incjection when i started training as a nurse. Only trouble was my body kept rejecting it, I had three lots of the inmusiation before they the results back saying i had an extremly week imunity to it and that i would need another set of injections every year.

The side effects were herendous, after the injections i often developed chest infections and for 24 i could bearly move and I was so tired and ill. So in essense i'm quite happy my body took it upon itself to get that crap out.

Unfourtunitly i couldnt finish my training so never got jabed again.
__________________
Evil in a nice way.

http://ladyoblivionsthoughtsandrefle....blogspot.com/
lady_oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.