Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 10-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #1
mensana
Banned

Default "Hitler was a Rothschild" Zio Myth Sucked Dry?

Is the "Hitler was a Rothschild" zio myth finally sucked dry?
Has this scenario been milked for what it's worth, trite, exhausted, done to death, dealt with ad nauseam? Finally?

If someone here already read the book please let us know if the amazon description is just by coincidence lacking the usual Hitler connection or whether this is real news beyond mainstream propaganda at long last.

The House of Rothschild

Wednesday, 10 July 2013 10:25

Posted by David Icke

'The Rothschild family combined with the Dutch House of Orange to found Bank of Amsterdam in the early 1600’s as the world’s first private central bank. Prince William of Orange married into the English House of Windsor, taking King James II’s daughter Mary as his bride. The Orange Order Brotherhood, which more recently fomented Northern Ireland Protestant violence, put William III on the English throne where he ruled both Holland and Britain. In 1694 William III teamed up with the Rothschilds to launch the Bank of England.

The Old Lady of Threadneedle Street- as the Bank of England is known- is surrounded by thirty foot walls. Three floors beneath it the third largest stock of gold bullion in the world is stored. The biggest hoard lies beneath the Rothschild-controlled Federal Reserve Bank of New York. According to the excellent movie The Money Masters, much of this gold was confiscated from now-empty vaults at Fort Knox as collateral on US debt obligations to the Eight Families Federal Reserve crowd.'

Read more: The House of Rothschild

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/8...-of-rothschild

Dean Henderson
mensana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #2
positive_forward

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scr...any/cfg02.html

Written by a Scott in 1939 with preface by an English admiral. I think it's a good write up about his early life.

OVER 50 SECTIONS to it very in depth. May as well post the link for the whole book
http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scr...any/cfg00.html

Hitler was a messenger in world war 1, running through trenches, battle fields, being shot at, got temporarily blinded. This is enough proof he was not from any elite families, but rather from a long line of Bavarian peasants.

Elite families do not get the job of messenger running the deadly gauntlet. Neither would they be scraping to survive after moving to the city as a labourer etc, as Hitler did, sleeping on the floor in a corner of a room.
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:08 PM   #3
mensana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by positive_forward View Post

Written by a Scott in 1939 with preface by an English admiral. I think it's a good write up about his early life.

OVER 50 SECTIONS to it very in depth. May as well post the link for the whole book

Hitler was a messenger in world war 1, running through trenches, battle fields, being shot at, got temporarily blinded. This is enough proof he was not from any elite families, but rather from a long line of Bavarian peasants.

Elite families do not get the job of messenger running the deadly gauntlet. Neither would they be scraping to survive after moving to the city as a labourer etc, as Hitler did, sleeping on the floor in a corner of a room.

I made my mind up during the last decades while doing my own non-mainstream research, Positive Forward, I just want to know whether there is finally a change of thinking in the mainstream, especially among the so-called truthers.

Thanks for your comment and information.

I hope David Icke might be a beacon of light in this respect again.

Last edited by mensana; 10-07-2013 at 09:28 PM.
mensana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #4
iq_145

Hitler (even the name is made up) ordered the German Army to march into the village in Austria where he was born for the purpose of ...

... destroying the gravestones and the parish birth and death records.

In my (researched) opinion, David Icke is completely right in saying that 'Hitler' was a 'Rothschild'.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:20 AM   #5
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq_145 View Post
Hitler (even the name is made up) ordered the German Army to march into the village in Austria where he was born for the purpose of ...

... destroying the gravestones and the parish birth and death records.

In my (researched) opinion, David Icke is completely right in saying that 'Hitler' was a 'Rothschild'.
whether he was a Rothchild or not is quite frankly irrelevant

the question is whether or not he was an Anglo American agent or asset, which he was.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #6
iq_145

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
whether he was a Rothchild or not is quite frankly irrelevant

the question is whether or not he was an Anglo American agent or asset, which he was.
The truth is never irrelevant in trying to understand the layer upon layer of deception weaved around us. This is why a forum like this one is so important in discussing these issues.

I agree with you that Hitler was "an Anglo American agent or asset."
Old 12-07-2013, 11:31 PM   #7
quaere verum

Quote:
Originally Posted by positive_forward View Post

I have the hard copy of "A case for Germany" by Dr A.P. Laurie. ( very hard to get a hold of) It proves how much the German people loved Adolf Hitler with the first hand witness of Mr Laurie living and conversing with the common people of Germany in 1939.
quaere verum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 06:30 PM   #8
iq_145

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaere verum View Post
I have the hard copy of "A case for Germany" by Dr A.P. Laurie. ( very hard to get a hold of) It proves how much the German people loved Adolf Hitler with the first hand witness of Mr Laurie living and conversing with the common people of Germany in 1939.
Of course they loved him, he was promoted as being their saviour. His bankster relatives ensured that there was a miraculous turnaround in Germany's financial standing and ... the people would then follow Hitler anywhere.

Anywhere at all, including being slaughtered in their millions on the 'eastern front'.

It was all a great big, murderous scam.