Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 29-08-2015, 07:39 PM   #41
supertzar

Would David discuss the influence of Theosophy on his work? What did he think in the past about theosophical concepts like certain Ascended Masters and what does he think now? Did he really think he was one??? How was it that he happened to go in the direction of Theosophy? Just lay it out. It's best that way!

Last edited by supertzar; 29-08-2015 at 07:42 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2015, 03:45 PM   #42
mschangey

Hi David, I felt what you have told about the frequency world is very much close to the Buddhism way of explanation about the reincarnation, where Buddhism actually stress about relief and disengagement, meaning not to be coming back here again. Let the higher self stay where it should be, find your true self.
mschangey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 03:04 PM   #43
microbehead1

Default Woven not weaved

In the banner for David Icke Live All-Day Event at the 02 Academy Brixton - Saturday 18th June - Extra Tickets Available Now
https://www.davidicke.com/headlines

It mentions weaved. I think the word is woven

Last edited by microbehead1; 04-05-2016 at 03:07 PM.
microbehead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 03:10 PM   #44
ringy

http://grammarist.com/usage/weaved-wove-woven/

Both are possible.
ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 03:20 PM   #45
lobuk

lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 12:58 PM   #46
cosmic tramp

Synchronicity in Action. May sound like an obvious question, given the impeccable timing of your 02 Wake up Tour, just days before the EU Referendum, will you be using your opening address to promote Brexit ?
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 02:42 PM   #47
cosmic tramp

Been immersed in your books all this week, one HUGE question regarding your (our) conundrum and how to get out of it keeps nagging me. Given , according to you and Dr Carl Sagan's premise that we have all , collectively, as a race, been genetically tampered with to incorporate the basal ganglia (reptilian brain) then it's game over from the outset, surely ?

For all your uplifting talk of truth vibrations deconstructing the matrix and saving the day, it would require surgical removal of the basal ganglia of every man, woman and child on the planet ( not to mention many other species). A brain operation which would induce instant death, surely ?

It's like removing the hard drive from a computer and still expecting it to function (your point entirely, I know). A better analogy would be to surgically remove a bird's wings and still expect it to fly. But you can't have it both ways I'm afraid whichever spiritual path you follow, the basal ganglia still exists in the skull cavity like it or not and it always will ( if you wanna be alive, that is).

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 09-07-2016 at 02:58 PM.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:19 PM   #48
white light

Velma or Daphne?

Do you think you are programmed to deprogramme?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 04:34 PM   #49
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Been immersed in your books all this week, one HUGE question regarding your (our) conundrum and how to get out of it keeps nagging me. Given , according to you and Dr Carl Sagan's premise that we have all , collectively, as a race, been genetically tampered with to incorporate the basal ganglia (reptilian brain) then it's game over from the outset, surely ?

For all your uplifting talk of truth vibrations deconstructing the matrix and saving the day, it would require surgical removal of the basal ganglia of every man, woman and child on the planet ( not to mention many other species). A brain operation which would induce instant death, surely ?

It's like removing the hard drive from a computer and still expecting it to function (your point entirely, I know). A better analogy would be to surgically remove a bird's wings and still expect it to fly. But you can't have it both ways I'm afraid whichever spiritual path you follow, the basal ganglia still exists in the skull cavity like it or not and it always will ( if you wanna be alive, that is).
Saving the day is not you physical ass, you are observing from somewhere else, hard to get a handle on it I know, it feels so real.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:20 PM   #50
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Would David discuss the influence of Theosophy on his work? What did he think in the past about theosophical concepts like certain Ascended Masters and what does he think now? Did he really think he was one??? How was it that he happened to go in the direction of Theosophy? Just lay it out. It's best that way!
When did Icke say he was an ascended master? He never claimed to be anything but a mortal human.

I mean I remember him claiming to be the 'son of god', but I don't think he meant it literally, just as a metaphor for a revealer of the truth.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:37 PM   #51
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
I mean I remember him claiming to be the 'son of god', but I don't think he meant it literally, just as a metaphor for a revealer of the truth.
Didn't Icke mean we're all sons of God?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:42 PM   #52
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Didn't Icke mean we're all sons of God?
Yea I think so...
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 12:16 PM   #53
cosmic tramp

David, if you received an invitation to a Royal Garden Party at Buckingham Palace would you accept ? (stranger things have happened) and if allowed one question to HRH Queen Elizabeth II what would it be ? ( e.g. "Did you enjoy my last book ma'am ?").
Old 11-09-2016, 11:30 PM   #54
cosmic tramp

David...me again. What is your opinion on the seeming abundance of video footage on You Tube depicting so-called world power figures morphing into so-called reptiles before your very eyes ? You must have seen them. I've even seen one of you seemingly 'morphing' into something scaly.

Is there anything in it, in your opinion, or is it merely techno bunkum owing to HD pixellation distortion ?
Old 12-09-2016, 06:52 PM   #55
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
When did Icke say he was an ascended master? He never claimed to be anything but a mortal human.

I used to think he might have been reading Edgar Cayces work at the time as Cayces work indicates we are all 'sons and daughters of God'. This is even stated in the book of psalms.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 06:53 PM   #56
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
David...me again. What is your opinion on the seeming abundance of video footage on You Tube depicting so-called world power figures morphing into so-called reptiles before your very eyes ? You must have seen them. I've even seen one of you seemingly 'morphing' into something scaly.

Is there anything in it, in your opinion, or is it merely techno bunkum owing to HD pixellation distortion ?
My question would be the opposite, why is there no photographic proof of people morphing into reptiles? Given how many phones there are and nano-technology, how come there is no official proof of shape shifting out there?
Old 12-09-2016, 06:56 PM   #57
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
My question would be the opposite, why is there no photographic proof of people morphing into reptiles? Given how many phones there are and nano-technology, how come there is no official proof of shape shifting out there?
Very good point. When people are clutching at grainy youtube vids as proof then you start to doubt.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 07:51 PM   #58
ramirez

Why doesn't David not get into the U.N. treaties ? I am guessing it is because of time, but IMHO there is a gap in the alternative media on UN treaties and the myriad of think tanks and predictive programmers who are a huge part in enslaving us all.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 09:28 PM   #59
elshaper
Inactive

Hi David,
I hate to challenge you as I have respect for what you do but...

This place of darkness with simmering light you talked about with Luke, could it be so called Choronzon by any chance? I don't expect you to know everything but if you do, please clarify in one of your video please?

I think we may be referring to the same place when you talk about Choronzon, Niflheim ("probably world of the darkness according to the Oxford English Dictionary") from Norse and place in Tree of Life.

Quote:
Choronzon is deemed to be held in check by the power of the goddess Babalon, inhabitant of binah, the third sephirah of the Tree of Life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon
If above is the case, then this Infinite possibilities exist in the 3D world, just like Tree of Life, yggdrasil which includes angelic realm and hell which are still in the 3D world. Then we are fucked because we need to get out of the Matrix.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 03:52 PM   #60
cosmic tramp

David,

As an aside from your mega sell out international wake up call tour do you also offer yourself out for small local gigs ? An establishment up North near me has expressed an interest. It's a poky little hole to be fair, but is friendly, has a bar and can probably accommodate 60 max.

P.S. When's the next book out ? I'm rapidly running out of anything (new) by you to read.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 01-10-2016 at 12:43 PM.