Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio

Old 06-07-2007, 09:31 PM   #1
bicycle

Default WTF! Alex Jones Interviews Rothschild!!!!!!!

TODAY ON THE
ALEX JONES SHOW

David Mayer de Rothschild

Alex is joined by the youngest heir to the British wing of the Rothschild banking family and Anti-Global Warming crusader, David de Rothschild, to discuss his companion book to the upcoming Live Earth concert entitled, "The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook"

http://www.infowars.com/
bicycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 09:42 PM   #2
dondaz

This will be interesting. Anyone think Alex will give him laods about the state of affairs that his family is helping to create?

He had bloody better!

If anyone can get hold of this interview, please post a link.
dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:00 PM   #3
tinmenace

Makes me wonder how enlightened Alex Jones REALLY is, or if he's in denial. Me thinks there is a bit of denial going on. He still has to get through the religious trap.

So, not completely awake, but trying his darndest, it seems...
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:05 PM   #4
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Makes me wonder how enlightened Alex Jones REALLY is, or if he's in denial. Me thinks there is a bit of denial going on. He still has to get through the religious trap.

So, not completely awake, but trying his darndest, it seems...
Maybe you should give it a listen before you make judgmental comments.

lb
logic bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:15 PM   #5
bicycle

I love Alex Jones, I think he is uniquely brilliant.

You can download the interview here:

The Alex Jones Show - Rothchild Interview - 06 July 2007.mp3

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/st...2d369791feab5e
bicycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:20 PM   #6
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

I think he did a pretty good job. At least he let loose AJ style

lb
Old 06-07-2007, 11:25 PM   #7
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by logic bomb View Post
Maybe you should give it a listen before you make judgmental comments.

lb
I wasn't commenting on the interview, really, just about AJ in general.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:31 PM   #8
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I wasn't commenting on the interview, really, just about AJ in general.
Oh OK

lb
Old 06-07-2007, 11:41 PM   #9
titurel
Inactive

Quote:
Makes me wonder how enlightened Alex Jones REALLY is, or if he's in denial. Me thinks there is a bit of denial going on. He still has to get through the religious trap...
There's nothing wrong with having religious views, depending on what ones definition of the word 'religion' is. If we take religion to simply mean to connect with source, then if you don't have religious views in this context, i.e., no passion, you can't know where your heading and you become a leaf in the wind and an ideal subject for the elite to toy with. You don't have to belong to any organised religious institution to be religious or have a spiritual outlook, and it's worth remembering that even though the real people who lead the world are Satanists, they are also at the same time wishful atheists in that they want to cut our world of from God.
titurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:48 PM   #10
fist fury
Banned

Religion and related forms of thinking are the biggest hinderance to truth itself.

If there was a "creator" why doesn't he just appear NOW and set things right? Why does religion in general promote the idea that it knows everything by saying that you dont know anything and you should just listen or follow the rules set by this being that you can't see.

What is real is here and now. Being theoretical is fine as long as you use it to predict events from it. Religion is "we know the outcome, sit tight and dont do anything", or "do what this 'book' says". Its never about our own human potential.
fist fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:50 PM   #11
ian2day
Inactive

mp3 of the interview is here

http://www.prisonplanet.com/audio/060707rothschild.mp3
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:10 AM   #12
titurel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fist fury View Post
Religion and related forms of thinking are the biggest hinderance to truth itself.

If there was a "creator" why doesn't he just appear NOW and set things right? Why does religion in general promote the idea that it knows everything by saying that you dont know anything and you should just listen or follow the rules set by this being that you can't see.

What is real is here and now. Being theoretical is fine as long as you use it to predict events from it. Religion is "we know the outcome, sit tight and dont do anything", or "do what this 'book' says". Its never about our own human potential.
Your definition of religion is different to the one that I quoted because the definition I quoted does not include the idea that we don't know anything, and neither does the definition I quoted include the belief that says "don't do anything". If you read and understand Revelation, for example, a significant part of it is about us realising our full potential.

I really can't understand people who say there is no God, especially when the rulers of this world are Reptilian... Reptilians who wish to blind us from God and prevent us having a connection with him. If there's no God, we're fucked because mortal man will never sort the world out for himself without continuous arguments, strife, greed, lies and wars. Just as there are wicked fallen beings in higher dimensions , there are also beings that have remained faithful. Just as Reptilians have a leader, so do these beings who are faithful, have a leader and that is God. Everything living that lives communally must have a leader. Without a true and honest leader there can be no progress to the kind of world we truly deserve. I can guarantee you that man himself will never elect a leader who can universally unite humanity to drag the world out of the abyss it's reeling towards and maintain a harmonious world because we humans simply are still lacking too much knowledge and wisdom. The NWO agenda is just around the corner from full realisation. That gives us humans only a few years to find someone to lead us. Were such a leader to be found, such a leader would never have enough time to learn all about how to govern the world to bring it to a state in which peace and harmony reigned in true love and security. Such a task is impossible.

The world is under attack by supernatural beings and only supernatural beings with more power can thwart the Reptilian agenda and if anyone can't realise that, they are still sleeping... may be not as deeply as those who blindly follow religions and their political leaders, but still sleeping nevertheless.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:38 AM   #13
tinmenace

Well, for the sake of argument, we need to all agree on the definition of "religion" because if you have a different definition than I do, then we're not on the same page, and ultimately going in circles.

If you have given the word "religion" an alternate meaning (for what ever reason??) then this is an issue...

Why don't we stick to the generally accepted universal definition of "religion", or let's agree on a definition before we go forward on this. Because this is silly.

So, you go first, titurel. Define religion.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:58 AM   #14
titurel
Inactive

Quote:
So, you go first, titurel. Define religion.
I gave my defintion of religion in the post you replied to... perhaps you missed it? Never mind! I wrote:

"If we take religion to simply mean to connect with source..."
Old 07-07-2007, 02:28 AM   #15
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by titurel View Post
I gave my defintion of religion in the post you replied to... perhaps you missed it? Never mind! I wrote:

"If we take religion to simply mean to connect with source..."

Please don't get snippy with me. It's very troll-esque.

So, to you religion is to connect with source? That's pretty open ended and broad. That could be the definition of spirituality also, which is different to religion, in my opinion..

You'll need to be more specific please.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:41 AM   #16
titurel
Inactive

Quote:
Please don't get snippy with me. It's very troll-esque.
Snippy? My, you are touchy... I was merely pointing out that I had already given a defintion and I couldn't have put it any more politely. It's actually "troll-esque" to suggest otherwise.

Quote:
So, to you religion is to connect with source? That's pretty open ended and broad. That could be the definition of spirituality also, which is different to religion, in my opinion...
Quote:

You'll need to be more specific please.
I didn't intend to give a concise defintion... that's why I gave a broad one, if only to illustrate that religion need not be associated with the things that 'fist fury', in a post above, associated them with. In reply to fist fury, I did give more information about alternative defintions for religion, especially in the first paragraph...

Quote:
...the definition [of religion] I quoted does not include the idea that we don't know anything, and neither does the definition I quoted include the belief that says "don't do anything". If you read and understand Revelation, for example, a significant part of it is about us realising our full potential.

I really can't understand people who say there is no God, especially when the rulers of this world are Reptilian... Reptilians who wish to blind us from God and prevent us having a connection with him. If there's no God, we're fucked because mortal man will never sort the world out for himself without continuous arguments, strife, greed, lies and wars. Just as there are wicked fallen beings in higher dimensions , there are also beings that have remained faithful. Just as Reptilians have a leader, so do these beings who are faithful, have a leader and that is God. Everything living that lives communally must have a leader. Without a true and honest leader there can be no progress to the kind of world we truly deserve. I can guarantee you that man himself will never elect a leader who can universally unite humanity to drag the world out of the abyss it's reeling towards and maintain a harmonious world because we humans simply are still lacking too much knowledge and wisdom. The NWO agenda is just around the corner from full realisation. That gives us humans only a few years to find someone to lead us. Were such a leader to be found, such a leader would never have enough time to learn all about how to govern the world to bring it to a state in which peace and harmony reigned in true love and security. Such a task is impossible.

The world is under attack by supernatural beings and only supernatural beings with more power can thwart the Reptilian agenda and if anyone can't realise that, they are still sleeping... may be not as deeply as those who blindly follow religions and their political leaders, but still sleeping nevertheless.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:56 AM   #17
titurel
Inactive

Rottenshield helping out "The Live Earth" concert?

What a joke (distraction) "The Live Earth" concert is!

How green and naive. No wonder the illuminati want to make the world green. ONENESS is Rothschild green... YUCK!
Old 07-07-2007, 03:03 AM   #18
tickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicycle View Post
I love Alex Jones, I think he is uniquely brilliant.

You can download the interview here:

The Alex Jones Show - Rothchild Interview - 06 July 2007.mp3

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/st...2d369791feab5e
How do i use that link?. Do i need to be logged in to use it.
I use Utorrent.
Thanks.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:04 AM   #19
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by titurel View Post
Snippy? My, you are touchy...

That's right, I have a nose for BS. Please prove me wrong.

I was merely pointing out that I had already given a defintion and I couldn't have put it any more politely.

You didn't try hard enough.

It's actually "troll-esque" to suggest otherwise.

Define troll-esque

I didn't intend to give a concise defintion...

You mean you DID mean to give a concise definition.... because the definition you gave was even LESS THAN CONCISE. It's vague and open-ended.

...that's why I gave a broad one,

Very broad indeed, and hardly a definition.

...if only to illustrate that religion need not be associated with the things that 'fist fury', in a post above, associated them with.

It's different for each person. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what it means to you...

Old 07-07-2007, 03:05 AM   #20
titurel
Inactive

No wonder David Icke left the "Green" party!

Green = naive

The Green Movement is a movement spreading naivety.

Sure let's improve the atmosphere of the world but the whole story must be given, not just the snapshot. Pop stars need to start spilling the full shit about what's happening in our world.

Just think of all that manure that will revitalise the world. if all the shit is flushed down the loo!

Sexy blue and white, for example, is much more interesting than naive green.

Let's paint the town red! Paint that green man red!