Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 02-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #201
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Moderator Note

ok children, quieten it down in here eh?

i have deleted some posts - i hope that can be an end to it - before i get my naughty book out.

Cheers
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:52 PM   #202
sandwarrior

Personally I am enjoying the thread and your contribution.

You have obviously researched your subject with a passion.

I am not sure about the validity but it is interesting me, probably because I enjoy Wes Craven and Stephen King.

(And fwiw I thought zeps turn in character was a little strange)

Abhorrent.

Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #203
fudgetusk

Utopia is a classic example of the illuminati eugenics issue. The society in UTOPIA want to sterilise 90% of us, to eventually shrink the population. Arby is at first their killer/hunter, in search of a comic book that has all their plans encoded within it. Arby eventually reads the comic and finds that parts of his life are in it. His past as a child, taken by the secret society and traumatised and mind controlled. His mind training is a bit of a failure though, so he is used for dirty jobs.

Is this the closest summary of Bob we have seen yet?

Arby confronts his controllers about his past and shoots some of them. The last we see of him is in his cell, where he grew up, DEPRESSED. He just crashed his car into some of the societies' guards and set fire to the building where they kept him for decades. It is only hinted at, his childhood traumas. Who knows what happened. He has been left able to inflict pain and death on people and feel no remorse. "A beneficial side-effect of my condition" he says. He seems slow, thuggish, but then does and says things that make you think otherwise. Whatever they did to him it muffled his higher mind. Neil Maskell(what an apt name)who plays him compares him to the classical monsters like Frankenstein's monster. I can link Frankenstein's monster to a Bob. Robert Walton. Google it. Everyone agrees that Robert Walton is a metaphor for the monster in the text. An intentional writer's trick by Mary Shelley.

Series 2 of UTOPIA is in the making, I believe. So watch out for RB. Or Bob as we get to call him.

Arby is violent, odd, and very adorable. Contradictory? Isn't Bob often so?
The colour YELLOW is an insigina of UTOPIA. The first I saw of Arby was him in the confusing trailer, his usual grey 80's leather jacket coloured yellow, on a yellow background(same shade too).
So yellow is key. And maybe some would see yellow as a magical colour. A high colour, at least. Bright. The sun. The moment I saw him Arby I knew he was something I had to know about. You start to trust things like that, but I still managed to miss the first three episodes. The first episode I saw was Arby finally reading the comic and seeing himself. And that was the point of missing the first 3 shows. I find Bob in comics, films etc. Arby finds HIMSELF that very way. Comics have given me massive Bob coincidences and discoveries. So that was the KEY scene to start my understanding of Arby.

I also missed most of his violence. How holy. (don't worry, I'm getting the dvd on the 11th. I love a bit of vex and siolence)

KILL LIST btw, came out before UTOPIA and are both made by seperate people. Neil Maskell connects them. I found a copy of KILL LIST for £2.50 just a few weeks ago. Thank you serendipty lords. For a new film that's very cheap, for that shop. Never seen it before. And if you have seen both UTOPIA and KILL LIST you will know what I mean when I say they are very connected. KILL LIST even uses the yellow colour aptly too. The first time we see Jay/Maskell lose his head is in a bright yellow dining room.

He has an argument with his wife, because she is pressurising him into taking the hit job. He rips the tablecloth away, magician style and shouts "ABRACADABRA!" Leaving most of the plates etc standing.

Magic, being linked to that scene? with the yellow? The table? Round table? I'm reaching a bit.(yeah, for a sandwich) The writer himself in the commentary says the story is AN ARTHURIAN MYTH RETOLD. There are clues to it in the film. Go and watch.(spoiler:Jay is symbolically the dragon being slain by George. Ooooh, reptiles! )

Anything else connect KILL LIST to UTOPIA?
Jay finds a dead rabbit in his garden. It has been left by the society. He thinks the cat ate it so he cooks it and eats it in the garden, laughing. The main protagonist of UTOPIA is Mr Rabbit, who is surely Arby's ultimate target.

I could go on about the connections but don't we all have lives to go to? Not me. Thank Bob.

I'm like that vicar out of RAWHEAD REX. There's a Robbie in that film too. Go watch.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #204
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Personally I am enjoying the thread and your contribution.

You have obviously researched your subject with a passion.

I am not sure about the validity but it is interesting me, probably because I enjoy Wes Craven and Stephen King.

(And fwiw I thought zeps turn in character was a little strange)
Thanks for reading. To get that feeling of validity does require having a deep understanding of the issue. It's the overwhelming evidence. No smoking gun, but then where will you find one? I feel my investigation has the same level of validity as anything David Icke has produced. I use the same methods as he.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #205
fudgetusk

Who is this blonde giant Neil Hague keeps putting in his Icke art?

Bob?

Old 08-03-2013, 12:01 PM   #206
fudgetusk

Whos is this bearded man in the HELLRAISER films? the one who guards the box and always looks like a CRAZY tramp?

Old 22-03-2013, 02:39 AM   #207
smashstuff

B.O.B. is magic!

B.O.B. with B.OBama

Last edited by smashstuff; 22-03-2013 at 02:41 AM.
smashstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #208
fudgetusk

Finally found the BOB license plate ad. That's 4 BOB license plates.

Warranty direct.

The camera pans around until the license plate is plocked by the man's legs leaving the B and B and s. BOBS.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 28-03-2013 at 10:23 AM.
Old 26-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #209
fudgetusk

Default Still here?

AMAZING SPIDERMAN movie.

52 minutes and 22 seconds. Two nerds are talking about Spiderman's swinging. At exactly 52.22 the term "pendulum bob" is used, just as Peter Parker appears from behind one of the nerds.

222. Second letter of the alphabet bbb. Or 666?

The repeating of numbers or letters represents synchronicity, I feel.

Spiderman is Bob? He is the bob each time he swings on webbing. SWIsh!

Played by Andrew Garfield, and ENGLISH. Common trait with Bob, being English.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 26-09-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Old 26-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #210
fudgetusk

Bane from BATMAN AND ROBIN played by Robert Swenson.

There is a Bob clue in BATMAN RISES too. Later.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 26-09-2013 at 12:59 PM.
Old 26-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #211
lifeandoneness
Inactive

Hmmm... the word Krono's also appears in the animation picture "The Incredibles"

lifeandoneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #212
derekbuttery

Blackadder Goes Forth - Blackadder constantly repeat's Bob the driver's name, even though it quite clear he is a she... just my 2 cents worth...
Old 28-09-2013, 11:52 AM   #213
vinnievega

classic pc game available on Good Old Games () which is an eye opener with regards to this thread, especially Bob and possession, never played it though, seems like an interesting concept:

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Overview:

Bob is a working-class angel ordered by God himself to go and clean up the putrid, disgusting, sleazy, and infested world of the future. He has been given the power of possesion so that he can sneak up on any person, animal or genetically engineered being and leap right into their souls!

With your help, Bob can then use their bodies, their weapons, or even their bare hands to strangle, cripple, impale, and incinerate the cities of sinners sent to stop you from finding Satan himself. Hiding in their souls, Bob can use these sinners' bodies against their will as armor (to take pain for him), or he can use them for camouflage (to hide inside them) and pretend to be just another twisted citizen in the Messiah world...

The rules are up to you - enjoy the freedom.

What's cool about it:

Possess anyone you want and make them do your bidding

A grim Cyberpunk atmosphere with a touch of the divine

Save humanity from the Devil using your brains and your enemies’ braw

vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #214
valda

Fudgetusk, yes I see the connections with Kill List and Utopia, very interesting. In Utopia at the end going through the tunnel (rabbit hole) and if I remember rightly there were shades of government figures involved in the cult?
Like the government controlling areas in Utopia that we don't know about.

The violence in both used to get answers and to shut up people.

Definitely both are worth a second viewing.
valda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 05:08 PM   #215
twilight_sparkle
Banned

The Absorbaloff
Doctor Who

Has the ability to absorb the minds and abilities as well as victims flesh.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 05:10 PM   #216
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
The Absorbaloff
Doctor Who

Has the ability to absorb the minds and abilities as well as victims flesh.
That's the worst episode of Doctor Who ever created.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 05:16 PM   #217
twilight_sparkle
Banned

QUOTE=zephirop;1061757508]That's the worst episode of Doctor Who ever created.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, but very funny, especially the lady who ends up a talking paving slab!!

But still, the elite like their little games, so he's a BBC created TV friendly Kronos for the kiddies.
BTW, did you know that the Absorbaloff was meant to have been created by a child who drew him for a Blue Peter competition? Where have we seen this before? Oh yes, the Olympic coins!

Why would a child come up with this? They probably didn't! A fake contest just so they could put a Saturn god character in the show!?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_%26_Monsters

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 28-09-2013 at 05:17 PM.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:16 AM   #218
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Whos is this bearded man in the HELLRAISER films? the one who guards the box and always looks like a CRAZY tramp?

Saturn/El/Yahweh/Jehovah/Kronos/Yaldabaoth/The Demiurge or what the Masons refer to as The Great Architect of the Universe (more like architect of the Matrix) is almost always predominantly depicted as a bearded man in works of art. Neil Hague's archetypal depiction and the examples that you've cited in your research all seem to make perfect sense once viewed from this perspective.

Last edited by pound; 04-10-2013 at 02:15 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:37 PM   #219
pound

Default Carpenter - Prince of Darkness - Saturn...

"Prince of Darkness" (written, directed and scored by Carpenter) is quite compelling, especially in regard to the underlying occulted themes which serve as the main subtext of the film. It's full of cryptic allusions, talk of parallel worlds interpenetrating our 'physical reality', references to Quantum Mechanics and obvious ideas lifted from ancient Gnostic writings i.e. the influence of the Demiurge/Archons - mind parasites. If you're familiar with Icke's latest work pertaining to the "Saturn-Moon Matrix" and it's broadcasts, then this film will make even more sense to you.

Definitely a movie designed to stimulate deep thought (amid some of the cheesier horror aspects) that one can only fully absorb in understanding through multiple viewings.

Last edited by pound; 07-10-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:43 PM   #220
pound

Default More BOBisms - Garmonbozia - Black Lodge....

In "Twin Peaks" and it's subsequent spin-off movies David Lynch called the low vibrational energy produced from hate, pain, anger, suffering, negativity and death "Garmonbozia". Garmonbozia was depicted as 'cream corn' - literal food that the demons could eat. The realm where the demons resided was an alternate parallel reality of pure evil called the "Black Lodge" (Saturn-Moon Matrix?). BOB or "Killer BOB" was one of the main demons from the Black Lodge who made repeated appearances in the "Twin Peaks" series and spin-offs. BOB was depicted as a demonic shapeshifter who could assume human form who thrived and fed off of human misery and chaos:

Quote:
Killer BOB (or simply BOB) is a fictional character in the ABC television series Twin Peaks.[1] He is a demonic entity who feeds on fear and pleasure.[1] He possesses human beings and then commits acts of rape and murder in order to feast upon his victims.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_(Twin_Peaks)
Quote:
1. Garmonbozia

The word for "Pain and Sorrow" in the David Lynch film "Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me". People's garmonbozia is collected and eaten by the demonic beings who inhabit the Black Lodge, and when they eat it, it visually resembles creamed corn.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=Garmonbozia
Garmonbozia (cream corn), The Black Lodge, Killer BOB:

This of course ties in perfectly with what Icke and others have been saying all along:

David Icke – Parasite Entities That Feed Off Human Emotional Energy

Remember what Don Juan/Carlos Castaneda said in "The Active Side of Infinity":

Quote:
‘We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so … indeed we are held prisoner!

They took us over because we are food to them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food [low-vibrational human thought and emotion] is always available to them.

Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradictions between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of belief, or the stupidity of his contradictory behaviour.

Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil; our social mores. They are the ones who set up our dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predator who makes us complacent, routinary and egomaniacal.

In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous manoeuvre – stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist; a horrendous manoeuvre from the point of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind.

The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.’

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2074784/Ca...de-of-Infinity

Last edited by pound; 08-10-2013 at 06:53 AM.