Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 27-07-2016, 03:34 PM   #21
ringy

Default Max Igan on tonight's Richie Allen Show ( 27/07/2016)

From Richie Allen on Twitter

"@maxwelligan joins @RichieAllenShow tonight for extended chat. It's been a long time, too long. Join me from 8PM BST"

I'll post the youtube video tomorrow.

Enjoy!

ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 12:46 PM   #22
ringy

Default Max Igan Discusses Pokemon Go, Transhumanism & Infowars Islamophobia..

Max Igan Discusses Pokemon Go, Transhumanism & Infowars Islamophobia In Extensive Interview.

Published on 28 Jul 2016

Superb by Max, he really speaks from the heart.

Enjoy!

Old 02-08-2016, 01:27 PM   #23
ringy

Default The Richie Allen Show will be back on 29th August

Richie posted this earlier today on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/therichieal...10020289331688

"Good morning friends. On medical advice, I've decided to take a few weeks off. I've not had any personal time off since Christmas and producing 5 radio shows and a TV show every week, has taken its toll. I have never been more exhausted in my working life. The last few weeks in particular, have been overwhelming. Therefore, I'm reluctantly putting the show on a temporary hiatus. I was due to take my holiday on August 19th, I'm just bringing it forward.
I WILL be back the week beginning Monday August 29th. I'll be in great shape by then and ready for the next stage in the development of the radio and TV shows. Some of you, who have been listening from the beginning, tend to worry and will read more into this than there is. Don't. The show is in a great place, it's growing exponentially and Claire, Simon, Aaron and I are totally committed to making it even better in the coming months.
In the meantime, our players will be playing out some of our more memorable shows around the clock. I plan on heeding the advice I've been given. As soon as I post this, I am disconnecting and signing out of Facebook & Twitter. I won't be opening my emails either. It will be a total break. Thanks for understanding and thanks for listening to the show and supporting it as you do. Have a great summer and I look forward to chatting with you on Monday August 29th. Until then....."

I hope he enjoys his well-deserved break and look forward to the show returning at the end of the month.

Last edited by ringy; 02-08-2016 at 01:31 PM.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:58 PM   #24
aster
Banned

At least Richie has the good sense to recognise that he urgently needs a break, and some R & R. It must be so hard not to keep pushing on, when driven by that kind of commitment - even when his body is saying 'stop'
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 04:57 PM   #25
ramirez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringy View Post
Richie posted this earlier today on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/therichieal...10020289331688

"Good morning friends. On medical advice, I've decided to take a few weeks off. I've not had any personal time off since Christmas and producing 5 radio shows and a TV show every week, has taken its toll. I have never been more exhausted in my working life. The last few weeks in particular, have been overwhelming. Therefore, I'm reluctantly putting the show on a temporary hiatus. I was due to take my holiday on August 19th, I'm just bringing it forward.
I WILL be back the week beginning Monday August 29th. I'll be in great shape by then and ready for the next stage in the development of the radio and TV shows. Some of you, who have been listening from the beginning, tend to worry and will read more into this than there is. Don't. The show is in a great place, it's growing exponentially and Claire, Simon, Aaron and I are totally committed to making it even better in the coming months.
In the meantime, our players will be playing out some of our more memorable shows around the clock. I plan on heeding the advice I've been given. As soon as I post this, I am disconnecting and signing out of Facebook & Twitter. I won't be opening my emails either. It will be a total break. Thanks for understanding and thanks for listening to the show and supporting it as you do. Have a great summer and I look forward to chatting with you on Monday August 29th. Until then....."

I hope he enjoys his well-deserved break and look forward to the show returning at the end of the month.v

Absolutely, sounds like burnout and he does not strike me as the type to complain I guess dealing with the grim reality of today's World must take it's toll, heck I feel it often myself and I know others do but we have the difference of it not been our whole life almost.

Enjoy the break Richie and keep up the great work, you are making a difference.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 02-08-2016 at 04:58 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 07:26 PM   #26
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by phytoforce View Post
Poor thing. Working a part-time job every day has taken it's toll. Glad he's getting some much needed rest.

I'm just off to the doctors myself to see if I need an emergency holiday too!
Just comes across as bitter, jealous and resentful this tbh.

Not sure where you get the part time job from. The show might be only a couple of hours each day but it doesn't just magically organise itself. There is all the running around and organising the show and the interviews and sorting the podcasts out as well as lots of other stuff that goes unseen. Probably ends up longer hours each day than most normal jobs truth be known.

Well deserved and hard earned break imo.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:44 PM   #27
ringy

Default The Richie Allen Show returns on Monday, 22nd August

From "The Richie Allen Show" facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/therichieal...40430386091725

"Hi everyone, just a quick note to let you know that Richie will return on Monday August 22nd at 8PM BST and not later in the month as we originally thought. Good news eh? So let it be known that The Richie Allen Show returns on Monday week at the usual time and on the usual channels. Have a great weekend."

Good news!

Old 13-08-2016, 03:45 PM   #28
ringy

Quote:
I very much doubt it lobuk. It isn't a full-time job by anybody's stretch of the imagination. If he can't handle putting together a fairly low-key, basically produced podcast because it makes him ill, he clearly isn't cut out for the media.
That's an interesting perspective.

You could ask him yourself.

His twitter handle is @richieallenshow, or if you prefer email, [email protected] .

I'm sure you'll get a succinct, but well-measured reply.

Old 13-08-2016, 08:02 PM   #29
lobuk

Quote:
I very much doubt it lobuk. It isn't a full-time job by anybody's stretch of the imagination. If he can't handle putting together a fairly low-key, basically produced podcast because it makes him ill, he clearly isn't cut out for the media.
Richie spoke about it a little while back and went into specific details of a typical day. There was far more involved than just the 2 hour show that is seen. Stretch of the imagination is not required. It is pretty obvious that there is a lot involved in organising everything. An average day was anything up to 16 hours. It will be in his archives somewhere although i am not going to try and find it for you as i doubt it would make any difference.

Just contact him yourself and ask him as Ringy has suggested.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2016, 08:24 PM   #30
kizzie
Registered Users

Goodness just the research on each guest would take hours. Its not like a radio phone in talk show when the host picks a subject and people create the show..

Rich has to research what he is talking about, research his guest, read their books watch their videos and that is on top of what Lobuk already said.

Plus a lot of what he does is harrowing.. the parents who had their baby stolen was one that sticks in my mind .. After that show I expect he had many emails etc of other people telling their own story of their stolen baby as he is or has put together another show about all those babies stolen by the state .

Then you have the negative side of immersing yourself in the crap of CT, its not good for your soul..

He is going to take a few days off every mth now (I think he said) and that can only be a good thing.
Old 13-08-2016, 11:55 PM   #31
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Ritchie is a top bloke and I hope rests up, relaxes and gets back to full energy. I heard the exhaustion in his voice about a fortnight ago and he apologised for getting so wound up. If you read this Ritchie, we love you and want the very best for you. Take care. xoxo

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2016, 01:25 PM   #32
ringy

Default The Richie Allen Show 22/08/2016

Reg Keys & Martin Noakes Chat About Martin's New Single "The Trial Of Tony Blair!"

Michael Rivero On Hillary's Emails & The US Medias Campaign To Get Her Elected.

Published on 23 Aug 2016

Richie's back!

PS Don't forget David Icke will be on the show for the full 2 hours this evening, starting 8pm BST.
Old 24-08-2016, 07:50 AM   #33
ringy

Default David Icke on The Richie Allen Show 23/08/2016

David Icke On Donald Trump, Brexit, Child Abuse Inquiry, His World Tour & Much More!

Published on 24 Aug 2016

Old 25-08-2016, 04:55 AM   #34
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I loved it. Thanks Ringy for the links. Richie is a real diamond.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 09:43 AM   #35
ringy

Default The Richie Allen Show 24/08/2016

Richie Allen "Jeremy Corbyn Serves The System Every Bit As Much As Theresa May."

Kelly Johnson Author Of "What If? I Harmed My Children." The Vaccine Book Every Parent Should Read.

Cynthia McKinney On Why She's Voting "ABC" In Novembers US Election. Anyone But Clinton!

Published on 25 Aug 2016

Old 26-08-2016, 09:48 AM   #36
ringy

Default The Richie Allen Show 26/08/2016

Lyn Wright "My Disability Support Was Stopped While I was Having Life Saving Open heart Surgery!"

Sandra Fecht "Therapists Hear Stories Of Satanic Abuse Regularly But Stay Quiet For Their Careers!"

Published on 26 Aug 2016
Old 31-08-2016, 02:13 PM   #37
ringy

Default The Richie Allen Show 30/08/2016

Jim Marrs Debates Richie On Who & What Is Really Behind The Migrant Crisis.

Published on 31 Aug 2016

Old 31-08-2016, 02:17 PM   #38
ringy

Default Ritchie Allen interview with Max Igan tonight 31/08/2016

Richie Allen tried to interview Max Igan last night on the live show, but wasn't able to get a good connection with Max in Peru.

From Richie on Facebook;

"Folks, I've interviewed Max Igan. We had a brilliant connection thankfully and I'll be playing the interview tonight. During our conversation, Max gives his reasons for claiming that Ken O'Keefe's World Citizen Project is a Pyramid Scheme. Obviously, I pressed Max for details and for evidence. You'll get to make your own mind up, when you hear it on the show later. Ken has taken up our offer of right of reply and will be on with me next Monday."

https://www.facebook.com/therichieal...53386704796093

I'll upload it when's it's on youtube.

Last edited by ringy; 31-08-2016 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Added bold
Old 31-08-2016, 08:51 PM   #39
ringy

Default The Richie Allen Show 31/08/2016

Richie Allen On Apple's €13 Billion Irish Tax Bill & Why Chemo Is Killing People & Not Cancer!

Max Igan Says That Ken O'Keefe's World Citizen Initiative Is A Pyramid Scheme!

Published on 31 Aug 2016

Last edited by ringy; 02-09-2016 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Added Richie's monologue
Old 31-08-2016, 11:00 PM   #40
the apprentice
Inactive

The whole making law thing is absolutely ludicrous folks, goyim do not make laws nor will you be able to do this using the current lawyers who are nearly all working for the establishment, it is beyond profane to think that earning money by first working ones but off to pay taxes in advance to pay the ones creating the problem, f me rigid.

The far better approach to start the ball rolling would be for as many people to become self employed and become their own money maker and banker, also known as an inchoate instrument.

This would eventually collapse the crooked men who walk a crooked mile, because the people themselves would pay themselves a living wage and give the book keeping to one of the family who can also get paid for their own accounting. Then all the money which is really their labour stays where it is supposed to be, in house.

Then as millions of independent could withhold their labour in advance from those who might use it for ill gotten gains. Taking on the people this way could never be achieved, and such corrupt systems would immediately collapse.

Come on Max, Ken get your freaking acts together and start offering options, instead of spouting tat about ex post facto moneyfications.

It is the people basically withholding their labour from those who think we owe them a living and sending our children to die in wars they never wanted nor designed.

Money will not solve this, men going on strike and withholding their labour against infanticide will, the time is now, mothers need to refuse to register their new borns today to secure them a brighter future where there are no wars unless they decide they are necessary.

Last edited by the apprentice; 31-08-2016 at 11:16 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote