Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-02-2018, 04:59 PM   #1
enkidu65
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bandung, West-Java
Posts: 71
Likes: 33 (24 Posts)
Default Long time member but writing for the very first time (and hoping it wi

Hello there, my name is Henk and I go by the name of Madrotter. I'm from Rotterdam (hence the name Madrotter) and I've been living some 20 kilometers outside the city of Bandung, West-Java, Indonesia since 1996....

I spend most of my time hunting old records and cassettes and I put these on my blog, over 6000 posts now so if you're interested in loads and loads of Indonesian music (and loads of jazz, a go go, off beat cha cha etc.) you can find me here:

https://madrotter-treasure-hunt.blogspot.co.id/

I started out as a drummer in punk bands in 1978, played in God knows how many bands, was a "home-taper" for many years and I've been producing lots of hip hop music since the middle 80's, in fact, a new video from British rapper One10% with music that I produced just came out this week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1ylzVj6zSo

Being politically aware, realizing that it's all fake, that we're all being played, that voting is totally useless, I worked that out in the early 80's already, I stopped voting around '86 or so.... Most of my life in Holland from age 15 or so I've done loads and loads of jobs, graphic designer, forklift driver, any kind of job you can do in supermarkets and the last 5 years in Holland I was growing weed in among other places greenhouses, selling and distributing it, bouncing in cafe's, dj-ing and basically being off my head most of the time, great times, incredible adventures, hanging out in Thailand for months every year....

Then I fell in love here in Indonesia, with my wife and the country. I'm still in love with my wife, still in love with the Sundanese culture here in West-Java, like I already wrote, music , music, music, specially traditional music, I often go to shows, specially in the villages where it gets wild, as wild as any rave party in Europe....

But at the same time.... it's a hard country to live in.... If it's fun doing they'll find ways to make it illegal, you do not do drugs in this country, torture, black mail and even a death sentence and I've had close friend murdered by the police over the smallest amounts of weed. The cops doing the torture are off their heads om meth while torturing.... In more and more places alcohol is forbidden so what do the locals do? They make their own drink called "oplosan" here and the result is people dying, going blind, paralyzed etc. (if you go to Bali, whatever you do, DO NOT DRINK HARD LIQUOR even at famous night clubs)....

Back in '96 when the fascist dictator Suharto was still in power it was great here, he didn't care what you did as long as you stayed away from politics, that's what could get you killed back then, any form of Islamic extremism was on the kill list too, they, the Suharto's were a horrible mafia crime family, their crimes are too numerous to mention but since he went down (in flames) in '98.... we got "democracy" and it's been going downhill ever since....

Anyway.... You don't come to the David Icke forum for nothing, conspiracies etc. ... Like I said, figured out in the 80's that it's all fake... I was always an avid reader, specially science fiction and reading Philip K. Dick... well.... it isn't that far a step to take to the stuff that's being discussed and written about here... Vonnegut, Bukowski, Hunter S. Thompson.... And a bit later Robert Anton Wilson... Getting into this stuff more deeper happened for me, like so many others, through Alex Jones, some 15 years ago or so, I get all the criticism towards him and I agree with a lot of it but he did and does get a lot of people looking into all this stuff ( I kinda dislike the term "waking up" just like I dislike the term "sheeple")....

I've been coming to this forum for years, registered but somehow I cannot post anything, I cannot reply and add comments in topics, wrote the administrators about that, a bunch of times but never get a reply, so I thought, let's just try to write something here and see what happens....

I visit other forums but feel no need to join in the, Godlikeproductions.... I can't believe the open racism there, the reli-nuts, the pro-Trump-ism there (I don't like ANY of 'em, democrats or republicans all the same).... Infowars.... nah thanks.... etc. etc. etc. ....

I feel that from all the "big" names only Icke is still standing now....

I hope I can join discussions etc. soon here!
enkidu65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 05:05 PM   #2
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Welcome to the forum.
Likes: (1)
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 05:10 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkidu65 View Post

But at the same time.... it's a hard country to live in.... If it's fun doing they'll find ways to make it illegal, you do not do drugs in this country, torture, black mail and even a death sentence and I've had close friend murdered by the police over the smallest amounts of weed. The cops doing the torture are off their heads om meth while torturing.... In more and more places alcohol is forbidden so what do the locals do? They make their own drink called "oplosan" here and the result is people dying, going blind, paralyzed etc. (if you go to Bali, whatever you do, DO NOT DRINK HARD LIQUOR even at famous night clubs)....
sounds harsh!

whats the cause of that state intrusion into peoples lives?

is it religious influence or ideological?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 05:16 PM   #4
oneriver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4,074
Likes: 2,983 (1,667 Posts)
Default

Welcome.

I have a good friend who lives out there on a catamaran, takes small groups on tours around the islands, he is usually somewhere around Indonesia/Malaysia, nice pace of life out there I believe.
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 05:45 PM   #5
enkidu65
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bandung, West-Java
Posts: 71
Likes: 33 (24 Posts)
Default

Thanks guys

Wow... Drugs and Indonesia.... And Activism in Indonesia.....

I've got so many stories, where to even begin.....

I'm living in West-Java so I can only talk about what is happening here in Java, and Bali but from all the stuff I hear it's the same all over the country....

Back when I started living here.... Every discotheque, every cafe was blue with weed smoke, cops were selling xtc, nobody got arrested... Then Suharto fell and like I said, "democracy" came, "reformasi" was all the rage....

Before you would only see some cops on the streets doing traffic, for the rest it was military EVERYWHERE, cops were under the military, they called that "dwi-funkti" but they separated the cops and the military... Way back Bandung was an incredible city, we were actually THE THIRD BIGGEST city in the world for underground music, after Prague and... Los Angeles? an enormous punk scene, big festivals, amazing concerts... And it all just turned around like that, sudden, shocking, a new mayor who was an Islamic hard-liner (he's doing a 10 year bid for theft and corruption now in that 4 star hotel Sukamiskin where all the corruptors go) and he declared war on the underground scene, kids being kidnapped by cops, tortured, raped, murdered and most of the scene just disappeared, moved to East Java and Jakarta.... And they started this war on drugs... Now, it's common knowledge that the drug trade is controlled by the cops and the military (many turf wars over drugs between them in the whole country)....

If you're a local.... well... torture is standard, no matter with how much they catch you and I'm not talking about being slapped around a bit. I'm talking fingers flattened and removed with pliers, broom sticks up assholes, electricity all over your body, bamboo under finger- and toe nails... they call it "the rule of five", they have to give 5 names, 5 names of people who also smoke weed, take pills, smoke meth or what ever, and trust me, EVERYBODY talks, so they've got 5 more people to pick up and torture.... Like I said, the guys doing the torture, often they're out of their skulls from meth themselves... And then you have to pay to stay out of jail... A local will have to pay... well... they'll find out who you are and figure out a number.....

If you're a foreigner.... If you're VERY lucky you can pay off the guys that set you up and arrest you straight away, if you can't pay directly they take you to the station.... Means the amount you'll have to pay will be a lot more, usually for foreigners there's no torture (unless you're from Africa or say Bangladesh) but Westerners don't get tortured usually.... You then have to stay for three months at the police station, here in Bandung that means in a very small cell with 16 others, no bed, no mattress, a bucket to pee and poop....

One guy I knew, an American, he became a Muslim there, just so he could get out of that place 5 times a day to go to the mesjid and pray... Another guy, an Englishman, we used to bring him bottles with water, only we opened them before and put in wodka Three months because that's how long it takes to get everything done... A letter from a doctor saying you're an addict (also if they catch you with a bit of weed), you have to buy off the judge, the cops, your lawyer.... Then after three months they move you to a real jail and there you spend one maybe two months, then court and usually then they let you go. If you have money coming in jail isn't all that bad, you'll stay with other paying inmates in a private part, dvd in your room, if that's what you want you can buy time with hookers etc. ....

The first few years I used to be stoned out of my head all the time, weed was cheap and easy to get but I haven't touched it here in some 10 years, it's just too dangerous, I've got a wife and kids, I only do it when I'm back home in Rotterdam every few years or so.....

The guys that I knew, the WHITE guys that I knew that got caught, all in all it cost them about 15.000 Euros to stay out of jail (not including the 4 to 5 months they had to spend inside)....

One of my best friends here... Tim... From Nairobi... well..... I'll write about him in my next post.....
enkidu65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 06:08 PM   #6
enkidu65
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bandung, West-Java
Posts: 71
Likes: 33 (24 Posts)
Default

Here's my story about Timothy... Tim was a good friend, a great painter, was married here and just had his kid Denzel when they caught him with 0,2 grams of weed....

Tim was from a very well off family in Nairobi, we used to call him "our trustafarian"

We were always warning Tim, "man, this ain't Nairobi!! Be careful!" but he always said nah man, I'm a rasta and they won't catch me... Well they did...

Like I said already, normally you pay them off, and Tim did too, but with Tim they came back. To his house, demanding more money, and when they came back the third time Tim didn't have any money. So they put a gun to his head and put a bottle on the table, right in front of his (local) wife and baby. "DRINK!!!!"... So whatr do you do? Tim drank and they left...

Tim got sick, heavy stomach cramps, dizzy and went to the hospital... There they said "oh, you've got vertigo" gave him some medicines and send him home... He got sicker and sicker, ended up in the hospital again and he went blind... Then he became paralyzed... His wife called me and I spend the next three days in the hospital sitting next to him....

His parents came from Africa, just in time to see him die, i was weird, tear rolled out of one eye and he just died....

His mom has a company doing the catering for the UN for the whole of Africa, his father build Nairobi airport and is some kind of big shot politician but in the hospital they were treated like shit, doctors refused to talk to them, a male nurse came up with a huge bill and told us to get that body out of the hospital, PRONTO!!! So I'm dragging Tim out of the hospital with his father, Tim was a huge guy, strong as a bull and a dead body is super heavy!!!

I'll never forget it....

They also gave us a death certificate that said "cause of death: AIDS....

There's no explaining how bewildered and anguished his poor parents were, and to this day we do not know what it was that those cops made him drink, probably arsenic or something.....

He wasn't the only close friend I lost in that period... There was my dear friend Laurie from Scotland, an English teacher, well loved by students and many friends. She was also strong as a bull, could drink anybody under the table... She got a cyst close to her uterus... Doctor said she had to be operated (we found out later that that was nonsense, no operation needed) so he operated, didn't see he cut through a big vain, sewed her up and left... She was bleeding out inside, a nurse saw that things weren't good, she was in a coma for a while and barely survived... After that she was an old small woman, never recovered and she died in front of her class on her 42nd birthday... Huge burial with all the local motor chapters showing up, an enormous motorcade....
enkidu65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 06:10 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

so what is behind the cultural clamp down?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 06:16 PM   #8
enkidu65
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bandung, West-Java
Posts: 71
Likes: 33 (24 Posts)
Default

whats the cause of that state intrusion into peoples lives?

is it religious influence or ideological?

Religion is no joke here, it's serious business and getting worse all the time....

Left and Right have no meaning here, there simply isn't any left wing in this country....

In 1965 they slaughtered all the "communists" (with help, A LOT of help from the CIA) and since then, forget it... Communism is actually forbidden by law here and anything even smelling of being left-wing or progressive or what ever you wanna call it is branded "communist"...

If you are interested, I can really recommend the docu The Art Of Killing by Joshua Oppenheimer, I swear, it will stay with you for weeks, maybe months it's THAT heavy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQhIRBxbchU&t=8s

And the second docu, this one really send chills along my spine.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp1xT302VcY
Likes: (1)
enkidu65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 06:21 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkidu65 View Post
whats the cause of that state intrusion into peoples lives?

is it religious influence or ideological?

Religion is no joke here, it's serious business and getting worse all the time....

Left and Right have no meaning here, there simply isn't any left wing in this country....

In 1965 they slaughtered all the "communists" (with help, A LOT of help from the CIA) and since then, forget it... Communism is actually forbidden by law here and anything even smelling of being left-wing or progressive or what ever you wanna call it is branded "communist"...

If you are interested, I can really recommend the docu The Art Of Killing by Joshua Oppenheimer, I swear, it will stay with you for weeks, maybe months it's THAT heavy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQhIRBxbchU&t=8s

And the second docu, this one really send chills along my spine.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp1xT302VcY
so what would you say to people who tell us we are being alarmist when millions of muslims many of which follow quite a conservative strand of the religion are being flooded into our countries?

are we being alarmist or is the islamification of a place something that more liberally minded people should be concerned about?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 07:52 PM   #10
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

wow, the rastaman's story!!
And you still call Indonesia a lovely country? Are you sure?
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 07:55 PM   #11
enkidu65
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bandung, West-Java
Posts: 71
Likes: 33 (24 Posts)
Default

Deep question....

First off... You gotta understand, Islam here in Indonesia is nothing like Islam in Arab countries, it's very much mixed up with Hinduism, Buddhism and Animism, I see it all the time, when people get sick, specially in the villages they'll go to a dukun, a witch-doctor which is very much frowned upon in orthodox Islam, weddings you'll often have wayang shows (puppet shows) and that's straight out of the Ramayana and the Mahabharata, a few times a year, right in front of my house we've got Kuda Lumping shows, wild music and the dancers go into a deep trance, turn into animals, eat glass, rip apart coconuts with their teeth, you won't see the hard-line Muslims at these shows, and there are quiet a few of those in my village....

Only since the downfall of the dictator Suharto has orthodox Islam been creeping into this country, Saudi and Kuwait are giving huge amounts of money for all kinds of projects and their influence has been huge, lots of extremists groups but mostly these groups are being used by the elite, the generals and business people for their own ends, in fact, some of these groups, you can pay them for protection so they make sure nothing happens to your massage salon or illegal gambling hall.... In 2005 I was actually on a death-list, one of those groups, together with rapper Morgue Vanguard from legendary left-wing Bandung punk/rap outfit Homicide because of a song we did, I made the music for that one, and Morgue, in that song is calling 'em all out, the extremists, the generals, the police, the politicians, I'm still amazed we never got arrested for that one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VVlPxXvPeM

My wife and her whole family are Muslims.....

As far as your question, about all these people coming in from Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Eritrea etc. ....

Though one.... Because I'm living here, I only read about it all and sometimes it's hard for me to know if what I'm reading is just the media stirring shit up, making stuff bigger then it really is or if it's really true, all these rapes etc. If things are really getting that crazy now....... Back home, Rotterdam, most folks, friends, tell me it's not really all that bad but I guess that's just Holland, when I read about stuff going on in Germany, Sweden, Denmark.... yeah.... I can imagine there's fear, confusion.... And all that coupled with this cancer of political correctness these days....

I really have to read more about all this before I can give a more coherent answer, but I'm so focused on all the crazy stuff happening right here in Indonesia, election year coming up, shit will get crazy, shit WILL hit the fan, religion WILL be used again in a bad, bad way....

Read a book a while ago, about what these people go through while escaping the hellholes where they're coming from and it's beyond belief, terrible stories... I honestly can't believe what has happened to the world and at times I feel like I woke up in some crazy alternative reality where nothing seems to make sense anymore....

Gotta say by the way, I really enjoy the postings you do in your Hydra unleashed thread
Likes: (1)
enkidu65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 08:03 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkidu65 View Post
Deep question....

Only since the downfall of the dictator Suharto has orthodox Islam been creeping into this country, Saudi and Kuwait are giving huge amounts of money for all kinds of projects and their influence has been huge, lots of extremists groups but mostly these groups are being used by the elite, the generals and business people for their own ends,
thankyou for your insightful responses, it's really helping to build up a picture of that part of the world

i think that extreme form of islam for example wahabist strains can be traced back to the zionists and my concern is that as young muslims grow upset at the actions of western militaries in muslim lands they may then gravitate towards the extremists who are peddling wahabist strains of islam

I think the intelligence services are involved in the various attacks but that there are now so many riled up people that genuine attacks are now a real possibility too especially with jihadis returning from syria etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkidu65 View Post
Gotta say by the way, I really enjoy the postings you do in your Hydra unleashed thread
thanks a lot, i'm trying to show that the conspiracy is a full spectrum attack on society and on the human animal by an opponent that has analysed people and sought to undermine them at every step

They are hellbent on nothing short of the complete breakdown of the usual functioning of society so that they can then present their pre-prepared solution to the crisis they have created which would be their totalitarian technocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkidu65 View Post
Read a book a while ago, about what these people go through while escaping the hellholes where they're coming from and it's beyond belief, terrible stories... I honestly can't believe what has happened to the world and at times I feel like I woke up in some crazy alternative reality where nothing seems to make sense anymore...
horrific and when you think about the effects of things like depleted uranium its sick beyond belief

i do believe we should assist war refugees and give people shelter until it is safe for them to return home
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-02-2018 at 08:05 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 08:06 PM   #13
enkidu65
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bandung, West-Java
Posts: 71
Likes: 33 (24 Posts)
Default

And yes Elshaper, I would still call it a lovely country

As a tourist destination it is still fantastic, when you live here... well.... once the veil is lifted, in many ways not so great, the stuff that's happening here, the palm oil plantations in Kalimantan and Sumatera, you wouldn't believe what is happening in those places, West Papua where the Indonesian army has killed more then half a million people... The biggest gold/copper mine, Freeport is there, terrible things happening there and guess who's one of the CEO's from that company???

Ill give you a hint, his last name start with a K and then follows issinger.....

Some of the things I've seen, experienced in the last 22 years.... I did voluntary work for handicapped kids all over Java for a few years, stories....

How I survived 1998 when the Suharto dictator ship fell and I found myself alone at night in burning Jakarta and how I got out of that alive....

The tropical diseases......
enkidu65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 08:16 PM   #14
enkidu65
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bandung, West-Java
Posts: 71
Likes: 33 (24 Posts)
Default

Absolutely agree with everything you say Iamawaveofthesea...

I went into areas... Tangeran, Bogor, with Catholic nuns (dressed in normal clothing) they were opening up small clinics to give free care for handicapped kids.... The way people live in those places, the poverty, the pure hopelessness... And then these extremist organizations come along, they give these (mostly uneducated) people an identity, a uniform, a bit of money for protesting or burning down some church, some kind of self-worth.... It's a scenario I saw time and time again, we go into a home, a handicapped kid is lying alone on the floor in his/her own shit, piss and vomit, papa isn't home he's out protesting or burning down a church, mama isn't home because she's off working as a whore in a massage parlor in the big city... It broke my heart....

So I try to imagine how all these people coming in from Syria etc. must feel, I can't even imagine it and yes, I totally agree with you, these people should be helped untill they can go home again....

It's hard, not to be full of anger and hate these days.....
enkidu65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 08:38 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkidu65 View Post
I honestly can't believe what has happened to the world and at times I feel like I woke up in some crazy alternative reality where nothing seems to make sense anymore....
i get that feeling a lot

it's almost like 911 opened a portal and we all went through into a darker reality

of course older generations might say that things were always that messed up

But there's no denying that 911 kick started a new phase of global instability
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2018, 12:35 AM   #16
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,829 (1,979 Posts)
Default

I'm looking forward to hearing more life stories from Enkidu

captivating material
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2018, 07:39 AM   #17
enkidu65
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bandung, West-Java
Posts: 71
Likes: 33 (24 Posts)
Default

Older generations, my dad's, my grandparents', for them it was the killing of JFK, that one happening that, if you'd ask them, they all knew where they were and what they were doing when the news broke....

9/11, I was at home, living in a really shitty house in downtown Bandung, got dengue fever in that place, had a small dish and CNN was one of the few foreign channels I had, overwhelmed, open mouthed....

Last edited by enkidu65; 25-02-2018 at 07:39 AM.
enkidu65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2018, 07:58 AM   #18
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkidu65 View Post
Hello there, my name is Henk and I go by the name of Madrotter. I'm from Rotterdam (hence the name Madrotter) and I've been living some 20 kilometers outside the city of Bandung, West-Java, Indonesia since 1996....

I spend most of my time hunting old records and cassettes and I put these on my blog, over 6000 posts now so if you're interested in loads and loads of Indonesian music (and loads of jazz, a go go, off beat cha cha etc.) you can find me here:

https://madrotter-treasure-hunt.blogspot.co.id/

I started out as a drummer in punk bands in 1978, played in God knows how many bands, was a "home-taper" for many years and I've been producing lots of hip hop music since the middle 80's, in fact, a new video from British rapper One10% with music that I produced just came out this week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1ylzVj6zSo

Being politically aware, realizing that it's all fake, that we're all being played, that voting is totally useless, I worked that out in the early 80's already, I stopped voting around '86 or so.... Most of my life in Holland from age 15 or so I've done loads and loads of jobs, graphic designer, forklift driver, any kind of job you can do in supermarkets and the last 5 years in Holland I was growing weed in among other places greenhouses, selling and distributing it, bouncing in cafe's, dj-ing and basically being off my head most of the time, great times, incredible adventures, hanging out in Thailand for months every year....

Then I fell in love here in Indonesia, with my wife and the country. I'm still in love with my wife, still in love with the Sundanese culture here in West-Java, like I already wrote, music , music, music, specially traditional music, I often go to shows, specially in the villages where it gets wild, as wild as any rave party in Europe....

But at the same time.... it's a hard country to live in.... If it's fun doing they'll find ways to make it illegal, you do not do drugs in this country, torture, black mail and even a death sentence and I've had close friend murdered by the police over the smallest amounts of weed. The cops doing the torture are off their heads om meth while torturing.... In more and more places alcohol is forbidden so what do the locals do? They make their own drink called "oplosan" here and the result is people dying, going blind, paralyzed etc. (if you go to Bali, whatever you do, DO NOT DRINK HARD LIQUOR even at famous night clubs)....

Back in '96 when the fascist dictator Suharto was still in power it was great here, he didn't care what you did as long as you stayed away from politics, that's what could get you killed back then, any form of Islamic extremism was on the kill list too, they, the Suharto's were a horrible mafia crime family, their crimes are too numerous to mention but since he went down (in flames) in '98.... we got "democracy" and it's been going downhill ever since....

Anyway.... You don't come to the David Icke forum for nothing, conspiracies etc. ... Like I said, figured out in the 80's that it's all fake... I was always an avid reader, specially science fiction and reading Philip K. Dick... well.... it isn't that far a step to take to the stuff that's being discussed and written about here... Vonnegut, Bukowski, Hunter S. Thompson.... And a bit later Robert Anton Wilson... Getting into this stuff more deeper happened for me, like so many others, through Alex Jones, some 15 years ago or so, I get all the criticism towards him and I agree with a lot of it but he did and does get a lot of people looking into all this stuff ( I kinda dislike the term "waking up" just like I dislike the term "sheeple")....

I've been coming to this forum for years, registered but somehow I cannot post anything, I cannot reply and add comments in topics, wrote the administrators about that, a bunch of times but never get a reply, so I thought, let's just try to write something here and see what happens....

I visit other forums but feel no need to join in the, Godlikeproductions.... I can't believe the open racism there, the reli-nuts, the pro-Trump-ism there (I don't like ANY of 'em, democrats or republicans all the same).... Infowars.... nah thanks.... etc. etc. etc. ....

I feel that from all the "big" names only Icke is still standing now....

I hope I can join discussions etc. soon here!
Moderator Comment: I have reported the problems you are having.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2018, 08:00 AM   #19
enkidu65
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bandung, West-Java
Posts: 71
Likes: 33 (24 Posts)
Default

Thanks Tealady
enkidu65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2018, 10:52 AM   #20
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkidu65 View Post
Thanks Tealady
i've no idea why you were having issues making posts / replies enkidu...
But whatever problems seem to have resolved themselves

Welcome aboard, as they say
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:12 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.