Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 01-11-2016, 04:40 AM   #1
Rose1221

Default you give me chills

Whenever I log in here and glance around the forums, I get icy cold energy running through various parts of my body. Sometimes it will just be arms, sometimes legs. I don't get this iciness anywhere else, and I did get the same thing many years ago when I frequented this place.

Any ideas on what that is?
Rose1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 04:42 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I don't know about the iciness, I cant recall anyone else mentioning it, but I do want to welcome you and to say that if you ever need help with anything, just holler .

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 05:02 AM   #3
Rose1221

Thank you! xx

It doesn't feel bad necessarily, it just seems that there is a lot going on here, interdimensionally
Old 01-11-2016, 05:28 AM   #4
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose1221 View Post
Thank you! xx

It doesn't feel bad necessarily, it just seems that there is a lot going on here, interdimensionally
There are also a lot of differing opinions that are sometimes robustly expressed and you might be picking up on that.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 05:42 AM   #5
serpentine

Hi Rose

Feelings like that could be a redistribution of prana within the body,

In this respect cool is good.

"There's nothing up his sleeve and nothing is cool"

Enlightenment at a truck stop.

Last edited by serpentine; 01-11-2016 at 05:49 AM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 06:20 AM   #6
tnt1

The thoughts going through your mind at the time need to be monitored because "the chill" is confirmation of whatever it is you asked or thought at the time!!
Old 01-11-2016, 06:22 AM   #7
oz93666

Hi rose ... you've only made 3 posts, but already I think I like you ....

As for the iciness in arms and legs it could be you're increasing blood supply to the brain ,reducing it to the extremities , hence the coolness there ...

Ask yourself what it means before going to sleep ,you may have the answer on wakening.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:32 AM   #8
Rose1221

Oh, you guys are awesome. What great ideas - redistribution of prana, confirmation (I will pay attention to what I'm thinking when it happens - I think I know what it is but don't want to sound like a lunatic on my first day) and to ask before sleep. Great stuff, thanks everyone!

Ditto Oz, I've really enjoyed your contributions and vibes in a thread I've been watching

Last edited by Rose1221; 01-11-2016 at 08:41 AM.
Old 01-11-2016, 08:34 AM   #9
paddy_blake

Quote:
Whenever I log in here and glance around the forums, I get icy cold energy running through various parts of my body. Sometimes it will just be arms, sometimes legs. I don't get this iciness anywhere else, and I did get the same thing many years ago when I frequented this place.

Any ideas on what that is?
Hey Rose,

If you're an empath, you might be picking up negative energies from posters who may not even know they're being negative.

Here is some information about empaths:

http://themindunleashed.com/2013/10/...of-empath.html

Think of it as a gift, although empaths can suffer a lot and can become confused and bewildered.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:43 AM   #10
Rose1221

G'day Paddy. Looks like you were having a rough day when your profile pic was taken

You're bang on the money mate, I reckon I am an empath. Jeez it's buggered me up over the years, I tell ya. It makes your energy field so outward-focused til you know better. Thanks for the link, good info is always helpful and it's always useful to be reminded of it as a factor. Cheers
Old 01-11-2016, 08:48 AM   #11
paddy_blake

Quote:
G'day Paddy. Looks like you were having a rough day when your profile pic was taken

You're bang on the money mate, I reckon I am an empath. Jeez it's buggered me up over the years, I tell ya. It makes your energy field so outward-focused til you know better. Thanks for the link, good info is always helpful and it's always useful to be reminded of it as a factor. Cheers
The picture is Neo punching Agent Smith. If it sends chills then I may take it down.

Yes, sounds like it, welcome to the wonderful (or not so wonderful) world of being an empath. It really is a wonderful gift, for spiritual development, but it can also feel like you're in hell.

Good Luck and Peace.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 09:10 AM   #12
Rose1221

Oh nah, sorry, pic wasn't giving me chills! I thought it was funny, was just having a laugh with ya. Kitten's very cute too.

That was very kind and considerate of you to take it down in case it was giving me the heebie jeebies though!

Yeah so what I was trying to work out is what the chills MEAN, if anyone had any ideas. I'm used to getting energetic fluctuations when I go different places or spend time with different people, but this ice thing is unique to the Icke forums. Was trying to figure out if it meant I should steer clear - but that would be a fear reaction now wouldn't it? And the age of being bullied out of activities by fear is coming to an end.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:13 AM   #13
kizzie
Registered Users

Welcome Rose Enjoy your time here x
Old 01-11-2016, 09:24 AM   #14
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Oh nah, sorry, pic wasn't giving me chills! I thought it was funny, was just having a laugh with ya. Kitten's very cute too.

That was very kind and considerate of you to take it down in case it was giving me the heebie jeebies though!

Yeah so what I was trying to work out is what the chills MEAN, if anyone had any ideas. I'm used to getting energetic fluctuations when I go different places or spend time with different people, but this ice thing is unique to the Icke forums. Was trying to figure out if it meant I should steer clear - but that would be a fear reaction now wouldn't it? And the age of being bullied out of activities by fear is coming to an end.
Hello Rose and welcome.

I don't think the "ice thing" is unique to the David Icke forum, but I know what you mean and it isn't because I necessarily agree or disagree with what a poster has to say ..... it's just there.

I too feel "energetic fluctuations", "vibes" etc around certain people and places, more so as I get older.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 10:22 AM   #15
Rose1221

Thank you kizzie!

For sure roast spuds, sorry, should have clarified. I'm sure people get the ice feeling in all kinds of contexts. For me, personally, it's only happened here Just got a really big one up my back!!
Old 01-11-2016, 10:47 AM   #16
supertzar

I mean there are different kinds of chills. There are the danger warning chills and then there are the joyous/excited chills. Personally the more I get the excited kind the more alive I feel. It's your soul being stirred.

Last edited by supertzar; 01-11-2016 at 10:48 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 10:52 AM   #17
jake_ball

Hi Rosie Is the icy coldness to do with what you read on here ? The NWO agenda can be quite scary at times, and can leave one feeling quite cold.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 11:30 AM   #18
elshaper
Inactive

Guys, nothing to fear...

Welcome to DIF Rose.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 11:56 AM   #19
ex sheep

The chill is the ickicles, quite normal around here, welcome to the forum
Old 01-11-2016, 12:09 PM   #20
the mighty zhiba