Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 18-11-2015, 09:34 PM   #1
koru22

Default Some bedtime support needed for newbie!

Hello everyone! I posted on the New Members stickie too. I am a bit overwhelmed and freaked out at the moment. I've been 'awakening' gradually over the past 10 years, and had an epiphany moment ironically on 11/11. I didn't realise 1111 was significant til I googled 'spiritual awakening'. Everything has fallen into place, but although I feel strong, I still feel a bit scared tbh and have been struggling to sleep in case I'm abducted by aliens ahhh! Some support would be gratefully received (if anyones still up?!)! Did others feel like this initially?
koru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 09:40 PM   #2
gremlin

describe the aliens that abduct you.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 09:43 PM   #3
systemofabint

Hello!

I am a newbie too and have posted today as well in the newbie intro forum

Like you, I have gradually been waking up, but this year has been insane for me and I actually got psychically attacked several times. A few 'odd' things have been happening to me as I have been delving deeper and trying to help others.

I had become wary of going to sleep too...but -and forgive me if not applicable, I found that having crystals by me helped me a lot - specifically black tourmaline,tigers eye and quartz...They cost me a quid each in a crystal shop!

I held them, specified my intent (ie be protected during my sleep) and put them under my pillow - best undisturbed sleep ever! I highly recommend it , its cheap too.

I hope this helps.
systemofabint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 09:45 PM   #4
koru22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
describe the aliens that abduct you.
Are you taking the piss?! Really helpful given this part of the forum is mean to be supportive. Why am I looking for support elsewhere when it's all meant to come from within anyway... 5 more mins to see if anything more helpful comes through and I'm off to bed...
Old 18-11-2015, 09:48 PM   #5
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by koru22 View Post
Are you taking the piss?! Really helpful given this part of the forum is mean to be supportive. Why am I looking for support elsewhere when it's all meant to come from within anyway... 5 more mins to see if anything more helpful comes through and I'm off to bed...
Welcome to the forum.
You'll get used to gremlin's way koru. But he has his point too. There are experts on aliens here so may be if you tell us more about it, they could help.

And don't panic.

Last edited by elshaper; 18-11-2015 at 09:48 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 09:50 PM   #6
koru22

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemofabint View Post
Hello!
I actually got psychically attacked several times. A few 'odd' things have been happening to me as I have been delving deeper and trying to help others.

I had become wary of going to sleep too...but -and forgive me if not applicable, I found that having crystals by me helped me a lot - specifically black tourmaline,tigers eye and quartz...They cost me a quid each in a crystal shop!

I held them, specified my intent (ie be protected during my sleep) and put them under my pillow - best undisturbed sleep ever! I highly recommend it , its cheap too.

I hope this helps.
Thanks yeah I think I'm being psychically attacked too (didnt know it was called that!) but managing to stay on top of it so far...I have many crystals so I'll have to look out some, I think my boys have pilfered a lot of them though! It doesn't help that theres been a continuous storm since 11/11 battering our house! Thanks for your reply
Old 18-11-2015, 09:54 PM   #7
koru22

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
You'll get used to gremlin's way koru. But he has his point too. There are experts on aliens here so may be if you tell us more about it, they could help.

And don't panic.
Thanks for that. Ok so you're one to look out for Gremlin! I suppose the name kinda gives it away!!
I am just panicing - I'm not actually being abducted.
Old 18-11-2015, 09:58 PM   #8
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Well you're ok, no need to fear being abducted I'm sure, You'll be fine. I have fleeting moments of fear every so often but i've become quite adept at blowing them out nowadays.

Nice to have you here posting
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 10:07 PM   #9
systemofabint

Quote:
Thanks yeah I think I'm being psychically attacked too (didnt know it was called that!) but managing to stay on top of it so far...I have many crystals so I'll have to look out some, I think my boys have pilfered a lot of them though! It doesn't help that theres been a continuous storm since 11/11 battering our house! Thanks for your reply
Yes I know what you mean, I somehow lost my crystals in my house this week They are really going for it at the moment!

But definitely try black tourmaline, as soon as I bought and charged it, I felt better...shame I "lost" it after a week! Buying some backup at the weekend.

I imagine a white shield / light before going to bed or venturing out in publictransport and it seems to do the trick. It just gets exhausting to remember to have to do it but worth it!
systemofabint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 10:07 PM   #10
gremlin

Quote:
Thanks for that. Ok so you're one to look out for Gremlin! I suppose the name kinda gives it away!!
I am just panicing - I'm not actually being abducted.
Oh so now you're not being abducted. See, LIES get you no where.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 18-11-2015, 10:10 PM   #11
koru22

Quote:
Oh so now you're not being abducted. See, LIES get you no where.
Is that meant to be Irish humour?! Surely you can do better than that for your country?!

Last edited by koru22; 18-11-2015 at 10:11 PM.
Old 18-11-2015, 10:13 PM   #12
phillip goppa

Hi Koru, greetings !
I'm still up ( it's 23:50 here; far from scotland ! )
'gradually awakening over ten years !', lucky you ! All that gradual awareness, might have " eased " you in gently ? Now, it'll be like opening your front-door, to howling gales :-) I would say, there's nowt to be scared of, in sleeping, reason : The other-dimensional's who might be around, can only 'get through to you', if your state of mind, is fearful. Now, I do not understand much about " Frequencies ", but apparently, Love and Peace, Harmony represent ' High 'frequencies, while Fear is a low frequency... I recently learned that as well as different voltages in various parts of our body, there are also different frequencies, for Heart, Abdomen, Thyroid, etc...

Also, UNLESS, it is Human or Humanoid intervention (where they DO use Electronic means to try and over-ride the Brains own signals, then your Spirit and strenght of character is STRONGER than a M-D being....

Just follow along the lines of Louise Hays, and keep instilling in yourself each day, when you need, and as you fall into sleep ---- I am strong, My Soul is NOT for the taking ( if nothing else, builds up self-confidence )
Peace within you !
phillip goppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 10:13 PM   #13
koru22

Quote:
Yes I know what you mean, I somehow lost my crystals in my house this week They are really going for it at the moment!

But definitely try black tourmaline, as soon as I bought and charged it, I felt better...shame I "lost" it after a week! Buying some backup at the weekend.

I imagine a white shield / light before going to bed or venturing out in publictransport and it seems to do the trick. It just gets exhausting to remember to have to do it but worth it!
I've got a big piece of smoky quartz for the wireless that I'll take up for now, I'll get some BT in, and yes must remember to do the white light thing too as it does help a lot. Thanks :O)
Old 18-11-2015, 10:20 PM   #14
koru22

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip goppa View Post
Hi Koru, greetings !
I am strong, My Soul is NOT for the taking ( if nothing else, builds up self-confidence )
Peace within you !
Off to bed with mantra and crystals! Look forward to seeing you all on forum for more chats!
Old 18-11-2015, 10:47 PM   #15
gremlin

Quote:
Is that meant to be Irish humour?! Surely you can do better than that for your country?!
I'm not Irish, I come from the place that the Irish hate. But this is an Irish board so anything helps.

Old 18-11-2015, 11:02 PM   #16
paddy_blake

Quote:
Hello everyone! I posted on the New Members stickie too. I am a bit overwhelmed and freaked out at the moment. I've been 'awakening' gradually over the past 10 years, and had an epiphany moment ironically on 11/11. I didn't realise 1111 was significant til I googled 'spiritual awakening'. Everything has fallen into place, but although I feel strong, I still feel a bit scared tbh and have been struggling to sleep in case I'm abducted by aliens ahhh! Some support would be gratefully received (if anyones still up?!)! Did others feel like this initially?
Welcome to the board. And yes, it is perfectly natural to feel overwhelmed and freaked out. Good luck with your journey here.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 11:04 PM   #17
paddy_blake

Quote:
Hello!

I am a newbie too and have posted today as well in the newbie intro forum

Like you, I have gradually been waking up, but this year has been insane for me and I actually got psychically attacked several times. A few 'odd' things have been happening to me as I have been delving deeper and trying to help others.

I hope this helps.
Welcome to the board and good luck in your journey here.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 11:29 PM   #18
Dude111

Welcome ashore!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2015, 12:56 AM   #19
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I'm not Irish, I come from the place that the Irish hate.
What? Like England?
Quote:
But this is an Irish board so anything helps.
An Irish board? Here???

I think gremlin had one too many grape juice.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2015, 02:36 AM   #20
oz93666

Regarding physical alien abduction , they're nearly always after your DNA, they often stick with family lines. If you havn't been abducteted when young , then ET nor the military are interested in you.

As for psychic interference , Bartzis says put small bags of salt ( large crystals) under nape of neck and at base of spine when sleeping ....Don't sleep with phone on , or near it , or near modems.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote