Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2015, 03:33 PM   #21
lobuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Roger That
Posts: 21,944
Likes: 3,706 (2,108 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ_omg View Post
A mod created this thread for Me. I tried to start a new thread but I couldn't, so I posted the OP in a thread, and the next thing I know, a mod created this thread in the newb section.

~PEACE~
Yeah i moved your post into this section for you as a standalone thread as you needed help.

Try starting a new thread in this section and let me know if you need any help.

Last edited by lobuk; 13-06-2015 at 03:35 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 03:47 PM   #22
christ_omg
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 592
Likes: 28 (22 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimalunity View Post
Hi, welcome, they are called theories because they have no facts.
Oh, no, I disagree.

I believe many conspiracy "theories" are built upon facts. Although some conspiracy theories are just disinformation made up by either disillusioned people or agents.

I would imagine that the more untrue conspiracies theories there are, the more difficult it would be to ascertain the true conspiracy facts: so yes, its My opinion that some conspiracy are true, while other conspiracies are meant to mislead the sheeple people.

Thanks for the welcoming!

~PEACE~
christ_omg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 07:09 PM   #23
christ_omg
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 592
Likes: 28 (22 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bear View Post
Now, now!

There could not be a scientific theory without underlying facts.

The same holds true for conspiracies.

You'll just have to take my word on that
Yes, I agree that some conspiracy theories are built upon facts, while other conspiracy theories are not built upon facts.

For example, 9/11 was implemented by the elites, so we could go to war, and the military industrial complex probably had the most to gain from said wars. Dick Cheny is the former CEO of Haliburton, and also George W. Bushs vice president, so you might be able to see the connection.

But some of the conspiracy theories about 9/11 are just unsubstantiated and utterly wrong, but thats disinformation and misinformation for you.

~PEACE~
christ_omg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 07:53 PM   #24
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ_omg View Post
But some of the conspiracy theories about 9/11 are just unsubstantiated and utterly wrong, but thats disinformation and misinformation for you.
~PEACE~
Keep an open mind , whether it's 'dustification' of the towers or the no plane theory, if you look into it intelligently ,it turns out to be true!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 07:57 PM   #25
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Irelavantperson didn't have to suck it long.... he just started a thread with his first post! ...

Is it all about who you know?
No! It's about sleeping your way to the top - and i'm winning!!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 10:34 PM   #26
optimalunity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The Land of the Long White Cloud...
Posts: 3,067
Likes: 106 (71 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bear View Post
Would I lie to you?

Did you end up getting the Barbara Walker encyclopedia btw?

Did I ever recommend this? http://www.istitutocintamani.org/lib...f_all_ages.pdf

I was very slow on the uptake if I didn't.
You are on of the few I would entertain going along with your lies for the fun of the journey.

No I did not go for Barbara, these day I have little energy and concentration for reading, even reading this Forum is a tax on my psyche, I am either modifying my meditation techniques to accommodate today's habits or using the creative energy in the process of building my business so I can create the Optimal Unity Empire.

Thanks for the link I think I have downloaded that from before, I am sure I will get back to aligning with the reading bug again.
__________________
Love for All All for Love

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 01:37 PM   #27
divineangel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Emitting from a meteorite in Lyra
Posts: 1,204
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Welcome christ... I'll try and give you the facts which are most important, because they directly impinge upon your well being, whether your still alive in ten years or not.... I think these can be considered facts, overwhelmingly proven.

Vaccination This is undeniably the greatest danger you face. The controllers want a dumbed down , sic population, and vaccination is their favorite attack vector, by passes the bodies natural defenses, multiple agents and viruses are used, mostly delayed action so the population doesn't catch on.

Flouride put in water, Macdonald's salt , some foods. This reduces IQ and
attacks the immune system.

Food All sorts of junk food to be avoided, and most importantly GMO

These mundane things have to be your top priority, if you don't want to become one of those who die early from cancer or other things.
Add most of the table salt sold in Mexico. Alcoa and its aluminum aka flouride runoff.

Welcome.

Last edited by divineangel; 16-06-2015 at 02:10 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 01:54 PM   #28
divineangel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Emitting from a meteorite in Lyra
Posts: 1,204
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ_omg View Post
Yes, I agree that some conspiracy theories are built upon facts, while other conspiracy theories are not built upon facts.

For example, 9/11 was implemented by the elites, so we could go to war, and the military industrial complex probably had the most to gain from said wars. Dick Cheny is the former CEO of Haliburton, and also George W. Bushs vice president, so you might be able to see the connection.

But some of the conspiracy theories about 9/11 are just unsubstantiated and utterly wrong, but thats disinformation and misinformation for you.

~PEACE~
I heard it was a demolition job. Some buildings just get old and obsolete. Citibank insured it until 2 weeks prior, they tried to dupe buffet into insuring it, he said no, so they got someone else to insure it.

Sears tower the second tallest building in the us has been over 50% vacant for the last few decades, no one wants to rent in it. Some architects are just not sensible.

Who wants to walk up over 100 flights of stairs if the elevator goes out?

Last edited by divineangel; 16-06-2015 at 02:17 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:51 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.