Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 24-06-2015, 04:52 PM   #21
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie7 View Post
Thank you everyone for your comments. Did any of you go through a really bad phase when you first found everything out or is it just me? I seem full of fear at the moment and I know that's bad and I need to get out of it. Any ideas how to get back on track?
Julie7, I have been 'spiritually' awake for a long time, but only in the past year or so really become awake to the CT stuff.

I understand how you feel, it can make you feel afraid, disorientated and confused.

I would suggest taking your time, don't be in a rush to decide what you believe and what you don't. It's a process and I think it takes time to assimilate all that you are learning.

Try not to get discouraged and don't get too deep into all this too quickly, make sure you still do/think about other stuff (positive stuff!) too.

Go slowly and be gentle with yourself, you are not alone. Try not to feel pressured to make your mind up on everything you read, this can be daunting when faced with an overwhelming amount of information. Don't be afraid to 'park stuff' and just keep an open mind.

Stay positive and as another poster suggested delve into the spiritual side, love is indeed the question and the answer.
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2015, 06:30 PM   #22

There's an elephant in the living room
his shadow is on my wall
we will all wake up very soon
when the system starts to fall
:luv:
Old 01-07-2015, 03:07 PM   #23
juliealexxx
Premier Subscribers

Thank you all, I am feeling loads better now. I am trying to stay positive. I am reading the 'Power of Now' and have stopped reading Conspiracy Theory books for a while. You have all been a great help. Thank you, all of your comments have been much appreciated. xxxxx
juliealexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:34 PM   #24
twilight_sparkle
Banned

It isn't unusual to go through a period of depression whilst you mind tries to wrestle free of the program. You will certainly doubt yourself and sometimes feel like it's you who's the crazy one. It's easier to follow the herd mentality, and you will often find yourself out on a limb. Don't worry tho, you'll get used to it
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:55 PM   #25
daveanderson
Inactive

There will be moments in your life where you wished you took the blue pill.
Remember fear comes from the mind -fear need not exist

If it all starts getting too much -chase your passion/s hobbies /What ever gives you your buzz.

I hope you find what your looking for
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:00 PM   #26
optimalunity

Quote:
Is there anybody out there because I feel alone?
Welcome to Hotel CalIckefornia!

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 03:31 AM   #27
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimalunity View Post
Welcome to Hotel CalIckefornia!
such a lovely face
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 03:40 AM   #28
chandon3000

Quote:
Hello
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 04:01 AM   #29
optimalunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
such a lovely face

She got a lot of pretty

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:36 PM   #30
waxedsoul
Inactive

Hi Julie!

I echo what everyone's been saying as well- you really need to process information in stages, otherwise it can make you go a bit 'special', haha!

About a year ago, I'd been reading about some truly awful stuff (which I'm not going to elaborate on!), and I honestly thought I was starting to lose my mind. I literally couldn't process it. I felt absolutely horrified and terrified by the things I'd read, and it did make me quite ill. The world wasn't 'safe' anymore, I was way out of my depth. The mind can be quite fragile, you have to treat it gently. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread, and all that. So if you're new to all of this, I definitely recommend keeping your reading 'light' for now, only absorb what you can cope with, and if you feel yourself venturing into loonsville- where the fear kicks in, then just step away and do something positive.

Don't laugh but my saviour through those dark days was actually Karl Pilkington!! Just listening to him waffling on about nothing in particular, provided the perfect antidote to my frazzled brain!! Comedy always provides a good antidote when you're feeling stressed/freaked out etc.

And it may well be that you stick to the spiritual aspects of awakening and leave out the conspiracy stuff all together- sometimes I wished I'd gone that route- but my curiosity always gets the better of me! I mean, it's a bloody amazing whirlwind of experiences that you go through- and like you, I don't really know that many people who've taken the 'red pill', in my day to day routine. Many's a time that I've questioned my own sanity! I'm sure others may question it, too! But even as a child, I asked awkward questions, needed to know how this or that worked and why. So, maybe it was pre-programmed?

Anyway... Welcome to the forum!
waxedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 12:40 PM   #31
[email protected]

Red face you are not alone

I am newly awake too and lie awake for hours going over all the things I have learned. I am lucky because I have a son who is fully awake and I can discuss the many questions I have.At the moment I am pondering about the upcoming conference on the 20/30 agenda. I do hope we get some input from David.
jean.heywood@hotmail.co.uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 02:31 PM   #32
maccoy

Welcome to Hell! (not the forum) Just Hell in general

1. Don't venture into certain topics. (fair warning) you will feel which ones they are then avoid them.
2. Trust no-one, not even family members as far as being "awake" goes
3. Don't hang onto the old you. Like a little tree newly planted & not getting enough sunlight. you need to reach higher than the trees around you (big shadows)
4. Don't give in no matter what
5. Get used to being called a shill or an agent of the state if you post something out there.
5. Don't try to bend anyones ruler
6. Nobody can help you better than yourself
7. God rested apparently

Other info

You are a "Virtual Terrorist" now. You have to lead a double life. Resist the urge to speak out if you are surrounded by sleepwalkers.

Here is a Robbie Williams song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75SHN5dN0Uw

Have a good Friday

9/11 today..Be well everyone.
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2015, 06:37 PM   #33
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie7
We are here........... I hope you are enjoying the site
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote