Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 16-09-2014, 06:03 PM   #1
jpcusicksr

Smile New to this Forum.

Hi all.

I figure this to be an intro section but it appears it may not be? but I trudge onward anyway.

I am in and from the USA and I really do not know who David Icke happens to be, but I was searching for an online forum that might not view myself as some creature from another planet based on my enlightened concepts and etc, and so that is how I happened to find this forum.

I am not new to internet forums so I do know the basic rules - be respectful and do not get toooooo angry and try to cuss out people using nice words and then hope the Moderators are not secretly Republicans.

So here I say hello to this forum. :luv:
jpcusicksr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 07:25 PM   #2
ufochick

Welcome and no we are not republicans and certainly not secret ones. Most of us claim no political alliance since we believe that the "parties" are simply different aspects of the same things. There is only one party we are simply told there are different ones.

The home page http://davidicke.com will give you more information on Mr Icke and his work.

The rules and guidelines are here

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/annou...t.php?f=4&a=36 there are some links within them you will want to look at.

"swearing" is allowed but calling other people nasty names is not.

So what concepts have brought you here?
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 07:30 PM   #3
gremlin

Quote:
then hope the Moderators are not secretly Republicans.
I've seen words to describe moderators to the point where I have fainted.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 08:06 PM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

Hello jpcusicksr.
I was once new too you know.
Enjoy the forum.

PS, if you come across an indiot, don't take it to heart. There is always an 'ignore' list.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 08:41 PM   #5
jpcusicksr

Arrow Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Welcome and no we are not republicans and certainly not secret ones.
If one were "secret" then would not that mean that they could be?

I am like Fox Mulder in that = I want to believe.

Just trying to be funny here - so you say that there are none then there are no secret R's.

Quote:
Most of us claim no political alliance since we believe that the "parties" are simply different aspects of the same things. There is only one party we are simply told there are different ones.
It took me a long time to swallow that - but I guess it is true.

The Party differences are rather shallow and cosmetic.

For me in the USA then I am a Democrat not because I like them but because I can not stand the other Party.

Quote:
The home page http://davidicke.com will give you more information on Mr Icke and his work.
That did not tell me much.

That is like reading the Gettysburg Address to know Lincoln and that is not how it works.

So I went to the old reliable Wikipedia - David Icke

I like where it says this about him = "... he is the most fluent of the conspiracist genre." Because in my world being "fluent" is the most important aspect of them all.

Quote:
The thing that got me was a thread about Taoism - link HERE - and it is dated 2011, so maybe it is too late for me to drag it back up, but I do know the best version of that book.

=============================

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Hello jpcusicksr.
I was once new too you know.
Enjoy the forum.

PS, if you come across an indiot, don't take it to heart. There is always an 'ignore' list.
Thank you for the greeting.

I am new HERE but I have done forums for years as I use to do the old forums that first introduced hyperlinks, and they use to assign us with a computer generated password, and I liked the one I got as it was so unusual and yet easy to remember that I have used it ever after or some variation of that original password.

Anyway - I do understand about forum idiots, and forum bullies are worse than idiots, but for me I do not ever put anyone on "ignore" as I might not respond to them at times but I never ignore anyone.

Plus I am using my real name and location so I have to stand behind everything that I say and that helps to keep me in line and civil in any case.
Old 16-09-2014, 09:23 PM   #6
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcusicksr View Post

Just trying to be funny here - so you say that there are none then there are no secret R's.

For me in the USA then I am a Democrat not because I like them but because I can not stand the other Party.

That is like reading the Gettysburg Address to know Lincoln and that is not how it works.

I like where it says this about him = "... he is the most fluent of the conspiracist genre." Because in my world being "fluent" is the most important aspect of them all.

The thing that got me was a thread about Taoism - link HERE - and it is dated 2011, so maybe it is too late for me to drag it back up, but I do know the best version of that book.

I am new HERE but I have done forums for years as I use to do the old forums that first introduced hyperlinks, and they use to assign us with a computer generated password, and I liked the one I got as it was so unusual and yet easy to remember that I have used it ever after or some variation of that original password.

Anyway - I do understand about forum idiots, and forum bullies are worse than idiots, but for me I do not ever put anyone on "ignore" as I might not respond to them at times but I never ignore anyone.

Plus I am using my real name and location so I have to stand behind everything that I say and that helps to keep me in line and civil in any case.
I didn't mean to be patronising if that's how I sounded. You never know what level newbies are coming in. This forum can become like a children's playground at times with hot topics but mods are quite good at stopping the mud sling fights.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 09:55 PM   #7
grandmasterp
Banned

Which do you think is the best version of TTC?
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 10:07 PM   #8
shipyardcat
Inactive

My favourite version was the one that appeared on the daily tao website which is now defunct. However, i just searched for it and found it here:

http://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html
shipyardcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 10:09 PM   #9
multiversal_quiver

Welcome. In the US, there is a two-party monopoly, group red and group blue, that excludes other parties with other views from meaningful participation, provides for division of the people, and allows you to have a feeling that you had a choice, that you've won if your candidate gets in, and that there will be change. In effect, we get the same nonsense no matter who gets in. We get a lot of promises, then they continue the endless wars for their owners and ride off to their next luxury vacation on their golf carts, at your expense. It's interesting if you pay attention the way the media plays both sides and gets them arguing with each other.

Where A = C, and B = C, a vote for either A or B = a vote for, and consent for C.

In the state of Florida, the two candidates for governor are the republican incumbent Scott-- a former executive for the largest for-profit health care facility operator Hospital Corporation of America, and his opponent former republican governor Crist who now says he's a democrat. In this instance you really see how little choice you have.

Last edited by multiversal_quiver; 16-09-2014 at 10:29 PM.
multiversal_quiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 01:47 PM   #10
Dude111

Welcome to the site!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 04:30 PM   #11
jpcusicksr

Question Response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I didn't mean to be patronising if that's how I sounded. You never know what level newbies are coming in. This forum can become like a children's playground at times with hot topics but mods are quite good at stopping the mud sling fights.
I did not see you as patronizing, and I see myself as patronizing too in my own postings.

I agree that it is necessary to talk like on a children's playground in many cases because I want to make my words clear which often come out as patronizing.

All is well - so far.

==================================

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Which do you think is the best version of TTC?
I started a new thread on that subject linked here = The Tao Te Ching.

This thread here is for new members.

===================================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Welcome to the site!!
Thank you for the welcome.
Old 17-09-2014, 04:46 PM   #12
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

Hello and welcome from an original from the very beginning.

Never believe in anything, then you won't be disappointed in the future, to believe is to cease thinking for yourself.

Become a watcher it is far safer, my opinion only BTW.

Good look.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 09:43 PM   #13
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipyardcat View Post
My favourite version was the one that appeared on the daily tao website which is now defunct. However, i just searched for it and found it here:

http://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html

Looks good.
Have you seen 'The Tao Bums' forum?
http://thetaobums.com/forum/179-taoist-discussion/
We have TTC threads on there and some posters have done or work on and post for discussion their own translations.
Nice place.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 17-09-2014 at 09:45 PM.
Old 19-09-2014, 07:27 PM   #14
jpcusicksr

Question Follow up.

Quote:
Hi all.

I figure this to be an intro section but it appears it may not be? but I trudge onward anyway.

So here I say hello to this forum. :luv:
Can some one explain this to me when ever I try to click on a profile then this pops up:

jpcusicksr, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1 Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2 If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This happens even when I click my own profile.

Is there some reasonable explanation for this? or is there some fear attached to seeing the profiles?
Old 20-09-2014, 07:48 AM   #15
fairyprincess

Welcome to the site, sweets.

Regardless to what you believe, you've given yourself access to one of the widest selections of 'alternative' view points.

We have everything from strict Christians Nazis, to hippy druids, and every in between.

It can be wild and wooly sometimes, but stap yourself in. Because you'd never see such I wide selection of humanity anywhere else....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014, 07:55 AM   #16
i_am

Quote:
Can some one explain this to me when ever I try to click on a profile then this pops up:

jpcusicksr, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1 Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2 If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This happens even when I click my own profile.

Is there some reasonable explanation for this? or is there some fear attached to seeing the profiles?
Yep all will sort itself out in a short time. There is a good reason for this but it is only temporary.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014, 12:38 PM   #17
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Welcome to the site, sweets.

Regardless to what you believe, you've given yourself access to one of the widest selections of 'alternative' view points.

We have everything from strict Christians Nazis, to hippy druids, and every in between.

It can be wild and wooly sometimes, but stap yourself in. Because you'd never see such I wide selection of humanity anywhere else....
what about me.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014, 03:02 PM   #18
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
what about me.
Don't be naughty, and if you are don't get caught.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014, 03:57 PM   #19
maxine

Quote:
Welcome and no we are not republicans and certainly not secret ones. Most of us claim no political alliance since we believe that the "parties" are simply different aspects of the same things. There is only one party we are simply told there are different ones.

The rules and guidelines are here

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/annou...t.php?f=4&a=36 there are some links within them you will want to look at.

"swearing" is allowed but calling other people nasty names is not.

So where were you - when i was called a ****?
Old 20-09-2014, 04:06 PM   #20
grandmasterp
Banned

Which **** called you a **** Maxine?